|Junior U.S. Senator from Nebraska|
From: January 3, 2015 – present
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
Benjamin Eric “Ben” Sasse (born February 22, 1972 (age 51)) was the Never-Trump junior United States Senator from Nebraska until he quit early in his term. The Nebraska Republican Party passed a resolution rebuking Sasse for his vote in February 2021 in support of Dems' impeachment of him over the J6 Capitol protests. Before completing even half of his term, Sasse cashed in with a "jackpot" $10 million deal to be president of the University of Florida, including multiple unusual benefits, as possibly facilitated by the Koch network that directs Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis.
A Never-Trumper like former Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ), Sasse relies on a shadowy network of globalist billionaires to get reelected. Sasse pushes the globalism agenda in the U.S. Senate in return, such as seeking participation by the United States in distant foreign wars. He supports the dark money agenda of allowing states to legalize and promote marijuana. In many ways Sasse is merely a puppet of the Koch network.
Sasse is a member of the Republican Party, first elected in November 2014 after his job as a president of an obscure university. Sasse has served on the Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition and Forestry; the Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs; the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs; and the Joint Economic Committee; and the Special Committee on Aging. Sasse was reelected in 2020 but would be vulnerable to a challenge by a pro-Trump candidate in the GOP primary 2026.
In early March 2020, Sasse called for Attorney General William Barr to investigate Pornhub over its exploitation of sex trafficking victims.
Sasse was one of only five GOP senators in late January 2021 to join all Democrats in voting against an amendment introduced by Rand Paul that would declare the second sham impeachment attempt against Donald Trump to be unconstitutional.
In August 2021, he and Sen. Pat Toomey were the only two RINOs to join the other 28 Republicans to vote against the partisan "infrastructure" bill (HR 3684). 
In Jan 2023, Sasse announced, he steps down. opening the Nebraska seat.
Sasse refused to endorse Republican Donald Trump for U.S. president even after he became the GOP nominee, and he spoke highly of liberal Representative John Lewis.
Sasse is a globalist who has been obsessed with opposing President Trump. Sasse even sends out childish tweets an a futile attempt to undermine Trump. Sasse is also a Koch puppet who endorsed the pet project of the Kochs, the Convention of States.
Favoring neoconservative policies, Sasse opposed Trump's move in mid-November 2020 to pull U.S. troops from the Middle East.
- ↑ https://www.highereddive.com/news/ben-sasse-jackpot-UF-contract-president/637256/
- ↑ Multiple references:
- Sasse urges Barr to open sex-trafficking investigation into Pornhub
- Sasse Calls On DOJ to Investigate Pornhub for Exploitation
- GOP senator calls for DOJ investigation into Pornhub over videos of sex trafficking victims
- Sen. Ben Sasse urges feds to investigate Pornhub
- Sen. Sasse calls for Justice Department to investigate PornHub
- As Rape and Underage Sex Charges Mount, Sen. Sasse Calls on DOJ To Investigate Pornhub
- ↑ Carney, Jourdain (January 26, 2021). Just five GOP senators vote Trump impeachment trial is constitutional. The Hill. Retrieved January 26, 2021.
- ↑ VoteSmart.org (December 4, 2021). 
- ↑ Summer Concepcion, Republican Sen. Ben Sasse officially steps down, opening up appointment to seat, NBC, Jan 8, 2023.
- ↑ Vladimirov, Nikita (January 14, 2017). GOP senator slams Trump: John Lewis's 'talk' changed the world. The Hill. Retrieved January 14, 2017.
- ↑ https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/335882-sasse-trolls-trump-over-unfinished-covfefe-tweet
- ↑ https://www.conventionofstates.com/the_only_way_to_tame_the_federal_beast
- ↑ Trump’s Troop Drawdowns Win Support from Populist GOPs and Dems, Criticism from Hawks
- Biography in the Biographical Directory of the United States Congress
- Official website