Best arguments against homosexuality
The best arguments against homosexuality are as follows:
Top ten arguments
- it's unhealthy, and it's better to encourage people to adopt healthier lifestyles
- it's not pro-life
- it's anti-Bible - no other conduct is condemned as much by the Bible as homosexuality
- it's infringing on more important freedoms, like freedom of religion and speech
- it's another Leftist political movement, which communists suport
- it's promoted far too much by the liberal media - if the lifestyle were good, then why would liberal censorship of criticism be necessary?
- people should be able to leave the lifestyle if they want to, so why are homosexuals working hard to ban conversion therapy?
- homosexuals are wealthier than heterosexuals, so homosexuals don't need any more handouts like benefits for same-sex couples
- it's an anti-Christian movement - why aren't homosexual activists suing Muslim or Hindu bakers for not serving same-sex marriage?
- it's a selfish movement - notice how billionaire homosexuals are not setting up hospitals as Christians have
- tired of the gay corruption, which has become too big of a problem
- believe in real marriage instead
- there is no "gay gene" and studies of twins prove this
- the homosexual agenda is the wrong direction for our country
- many horrific crimes have been committed by men caught up in the homosexual lifestyle
- the homosexual lifestyle increases suicide rates
- states and local communities should be deciding this, not a few justices in D.C.
- churches have rights too
- disordered conduct is the wrong direction, for individuals and our Nation
(add to list)
- This argument worries the Left. One hospital recently fired a physician for informing the public about the health risks of homosexuality.
- Nothing the Left can do about this argument, which resonates well with the increasingly pro-life youth.
- The Bible even condemns those who approve of homosexuality. See Romans 1:32.