Books on the causes of atheism
This is the current revision of Books on the causes of atheism as edited by Conservative (Talk | contribs) at 21:38, December 15, 2022. This URL is a permanent link to this version of this page.
Below are some books on the Causes of atheism:
- Atheist Persona: Causes and Consequences by John J. Pasquini, Th.D, Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Published: April 15, 2014, ISBN 0761863311; ISBN 978-0761863311 
- The Psychology of Atheism by R. C Sproul, Bethany Fellowship; 1st edition (1974), ISBN-10: 0871234599
- Faith of the Fatherless: The Psychology of Atheism by Paul Vitz (Spence Publishing Company, 1999)
- Immorality and pride, the great causes of atheism a sermon preach'd at the cathedral-church of St. Paul, January the 8th 1697/8 : the first of the lecture for that year, founded by the Honourable Robert Boyle, Esq. / by John Harris, Publisher: BiblioBazaar, 2011 ISBN 1240832273, 9781240832279 
- The Irrational atheist: Dissecting the Unholy Trinity of Dawkins, Harris, and Hitchens by Vox Day, Benbella Books, Dallas, TX, 2008 , ISBN 1933771364; ISBN 978-1933771366