As the Global CCP pandemic shook the world, the CCP propaganda war in Western media came back to life.
The Chinese Communist Party attempted to shift the blame for the Global CCP pandemic away from the leftist authoritarian regime and towards the United States. Chinese state-controlled media repeatedly spread the idea that there was a "controversy" over the origins of the Wuhan virus which a scientific expert consensus agrees arose in the Hubei Province of China in November 2019.
The U.S. fake news liberal media willingly played right into the Chinese Communists' hands. The eagerness of some leftist groups to falsely call President Trump "racist" over his use of the term "Wuhan virus" fed into a coordinated Chinese propaganda tactic, what analysts called "the weaponization of wokeness". The tactic was as simple as it is effective: to turn the NeverTrump resistance movement into mouthpieces for CCP propaganda by deploying the language of Western political correctness in the service of the Chinese Communist Party interests.
Criticism of China, according to the CCP's convenient interpretation, is inherently "bigoted". Instead of standing behind the principle of journalistic freedom, elements in the American Left rallied behind China's allegations of "racism". This tactic presents unique problems, as it deceitfully seeks to conflate the Chinese Communist Party with the Chinese people themselves. President Trump noted it is important to differentiate between criticism of the regime's actions during the outbreak, and a general attitude towards the country and its people.
In its first meeting between Communist Chinese bosses and the Biden junta, Director of the CCP Central Foreign Affairs Commission Yang Jiechi instructed junta cronies Anthony Blinken and Jake Sullivan,
|“The United States does not have the qualification to say that it wants to speak to China from a position of strength.”|
The Chinses Communists, who own the Biden family with a 90% share of their joint Bohai Harvest venture, then went on to play the race card against the cultural norms of the Democratic party, saying that Black people are being “slaughtered” in the United States. Days later the CCP released its The Report on Human Rights Violations in the United States in 2020—whose Forward section begins with the words: “I can't breathe!”-- George Floyd.
Confucius Institutes in the United States
- See also: United Front Work Department
CIA reports obtained by The Washington Free Beacon in 2012 revealed,
|"The [Chinese Communist Party] provides ‘strings-attached' funding to academic institutions and think tanks to deter research that casts it [the CCP] in a negative light. It has used this tactic to reward pro-China viewpoints and coerce Western academic publications and conferences to self-censor. The CCP often denies visas to academics who criticize the regime, encouraging many China scholars to preemptively self-censor so they can maintain access to the country on which their research depends."|
Elite U.S. colleges, a key junta constituent, spent thousands of dollars lobbying Democrats to halt federal probes into their multimillion-dollar partnership with China and other human rights abusers. House Democrats blocked passage of sweeping legislation against the Confucius Institute. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) refused to hold a vote on an anti-Confucius Institute bill that unanimously passed in the Senate in 2020. Under the junta, the institutes rebranded themselves as the Asia Society Chinese Language Partner Network with more than 100 “Confucius classrooms” catering to the K-12 educational system in the United States. Sec. Mike Pompeo referred to the CCP threat as "within the gates."
New York Times
In July 2021, New York Times reporter Katie Benner tweeted:
|“Today’s #January6thSelectCommittee underscores the America’s current, essential natsec dilemma: Work to combat legitimate national security threats now entails calling a politician’s supporters enemies of the state.|
The tweet essentially called Trump supporters "enemies of the state" and a national security threat. Benner used to write for the Beijing Review, China’s only National news magazine in English, published by the Chinese Communist Party-owned China International Publishing Group. Benner joined the New York Times in 2015 after her initial work at the communist propaganda outlet. The CCP-controlled Beijing Review was designated by the U.S. State Department in 2020 as a “foreign mission” of China:
|“Pursuant to authorities under the Foreign Missions Act, the State Department is issuing today a new determination that designates the U.S. operations of Yicai Global, Jiefang Daily, Xinmin Evening News, Social Sciences in China Press, Beijing Review, and Economic Daily as foreign missions. These six entities all meet the definition of a foreign mission under the Foreign Missions Act in that they are “substantially owned or effectively controlled” by a foreign government. In this case, they are effectively controlled by the government of the People’s Republic of China”.|
Critical race theory
The Chinese Communist Party is producing English-language videos promoting critical race theory to American kids. The video is produced by China Global Television Network (CGTN), which is a state-owned media company controlled by the CCP. Chinese state propaganda is virtually indistinguishable from the curriculum in many American public schools. One line from the video has a woman trying to teach about racism says: “It may be tempting to hide the news from kids but it’s better to tackle things head-on.”
This, from a government that hid the release of the coronavirus pandemic from its own people and world. The video finishes with the lines, “being not racist just keeps things the way they are now, by being anti-racist, you can help lead our children to a brighter future.” And this from a government that is in the process of ethnically cleansing its population by force. It is committing genocide by putting people into Uyghur concentration camps and forcibly sterilizing women.
- See also: CCP global pandemic
Before the outbreak there were multiple research papers published on exactly how bats can transmit the potentially deadly coronavirus to humans. There was a paper published that discussed the creation of a new synthetic, self-replicating, chimeric virus that's incurable and able to cross species created using a corona virus found in Chinese horseshoe bats that created human-like severe acute respiratory syndrome in mice. Shi Zhengli, who conducted these bat experiments, worked in a level-4 bioweapons lab in Wuhan, China, the origin of the outbreak. A lab that housed samples of the same bats that contained the virus that causes Covid-19.
The first case of COVID-19 was medically verified in China on December 8, 2019 and first death occurred on December 9. The doctor who reported on the first verified cases posted on social media was forced to plead guilty to "rumormongering" and "disrupting social order" in late December 2019. The Beijing central government deliberately attempted to hide the outbreak from the people of Wuhan and the world. The Chinese Communist Party finally admitted publicly that a full blown pandemic was occurring in Wuhan on January 23, 2020. The doctor who first warned the public and was convicted of a crime for doing so, died on February 6, 2020. News of Dr Li's death became the top-read topic on China's microblogging site Weibo within hours, with over 1.5 billion views.
The pandemic spread as a result of human-to-human transmission beginning in Wuhan. As it metastasized, the World Health Organization (WHO) parroted the Chinese Communist Party line that the Wuhan virus could not be passed from one human to another, and that it was "racist" to refer to the virus by its place of origin, playing right into the hands of the CCP and its refusal to take responsibility for its criminal actions and to falsely deflect blame to others (via projection, disinformation and deceit) for their criticism of the CCP's intentional mishandling of the pandemic.
Tedros Adhanom of the WHO, without any evidence, called the entire nation of Taiwan "racist", which first reported the pandemic to the WHO. The racist Marxist regime of China then falsely blamed foreigners, particularly Black Africans and African Americans in China, of being responsible for the spread of coronavirus.
The Lancet disputes CCP wet market claims
CCP propaganda outfits announced the virus may have originated at a government laboratory only 280 meters away from the Huanan seafood market. Disease-ridden animals, including more than 600 horseshoe bats, were kept at the facility. A China Science Communication video uploaded to YouTube on Dec. 10, 2019, the day of the death of the first known victim, showed China CDC scientists collecting viruses from bat caves and stated, "Nearly 2,000 types of viruses have been discovered by Chinese CDC authorities in the last twelve years. Only 2,284 types of viruses had been discovered worldwide over the last 200 years prior to China's discovery. China has taken the lead in the world in the field of Basic research of virus." The YouTube account bears a disclaimer: "SMG is funded in whole or in part by the Chinese government. Wikipedia". SMG is a CCP entity. The high dollar production video purports to show a bat cave in Hubei Province, which is subtitled in English, followed by images of the coronavirus. There are no horseshoe bats, the source of the 2019-nCoV virus, which are native to Hubei province, but rather the 600 horseshoe bats in Yunan province, 900 kilometers away. Furthermore, bat-eating is more of coastal phenomenon and was not a common practice in Hubei province. Again, both the date of its upload and timing of the attention called to it in Western media bear the hallmarks of CCP's propaganda offensive to portray the CCP as a global "humanitarian leader".
A Chinese-language newspaper published in Hong Kong, Ming Pao, and the British daily, The Mirror explained that the Wuhan Center for Disease Control, or WHCDC, could have spawned the contagion in Hubei Province. It stated that it's plausible the virus was leaked from the lab and contaminated initial patients in this epidemic. Sen. Tom Cotton, citing The Lancet, tweeted
China claimed—for almost two months—that coronavirus had originated in a Wuhan seafood market. That is not the case. @TheLancet published a study demonstrating that of the original 40 cases, 14 of them had no contact with the seafood market, including Patient Zero.
This suggests that there was an earlier source of the virus that is unrelated to the seafood market and that has not yet been traced. If this theory is correct, the infection originated no later than November and infected the seafood market in December. The case histories and the pattern of infection were known to Chinese researchers from the beginning, so earlier reports fingering the market may have been intentionally misleading. The Washington Post, which routinely publishes Chinese Communist propaganda, blasted Sen. Cotton over his comments.
On February 6, 2020 scientists from the South China University of Technology uploaded a paper on the origins of Coronavirus:
The Lancet reported that 27 of 41 infected patients were found to have contact with the Huanan Seafood Market in Wuhan. We noted two laboratories conducting research on bat coronavirus in Wuhan, one of which was only 280 meters from the seafood market. We briefly examined the histories of the laboratories and proposed that the coronavirus probably originated from a laboratory…… The bats carrying CoV ZC45 were originally found in Yunnan or Zhejiang province, both of which were more than 900 kilometers away from the seafood market. Bats were normally found to live in caves and trees. But the seafood market is in a densely-populated district of Wuhan, a metropolitan of ~15 million people. The probability was very low for the bats to fly to the market. According to municipal reports and the testimonies of 31 residents and 28 visitors, the bat was never a food source in the city, and no bat was traded in the market.
China's leftwing censors however deleted the content.
False claims by the Foreign Ministry
Official Chinese state-run media falsely reported that the coronavirus started in the United States. A spokesman for the Chinese Foreign Ministry asked:
"When did patient zero begin in US? How many people are infected? What are the names of the hospitals? It might be US army who brought the epidemic to Wuhan. Be transparent! Make public your data! US owe us an explanation!" - Reuters'
The Chinese Communists demanded an apology. While the CCP propaganda boasted of its "aid" to 82 countries outside China, reports emerged of defective coronavirus test kits that China distributed to Italy, Spain, Ukraine and throughout Europe.
However, liberal media in the United States were only too willing to incorporate CCP propaganda into their NeverTrump agenda; CNN's Jim Acosta became a mouthpiece for the Chinese Communist regime. Leftist media in the aided Chinese propaganda efforts by calling those who link the virus' origin to China as "racists". The Atlantic, a formerly respected, prestigious, and influential publication among Washington elites has become an apologist and mouthpiece for the brutal authoritarian regime. In China, critics of the CCP's handling of the Wuhan virus simply disappeared.
Other international news organizations were having none of it; Indian reporters pulled no punches about the CCP exporting the CCP virus to the entire world.
CCP kicks out American journalists
In an effort to "control the narrative" the CCP kicked three major American news agencies, The New York Times, The Washington Post, and the Wall Street Journal out of China in March 2020. The Democrat Party and liberal media only too willingly pushed Chinese Communist propaganda on the source of the global pandemic.
To curry favor with the Chinese Communist regime despite being kicked out of the country by them, The New York Times jumped on board the CCP propaganda train and dutifully and falsely blamed Donald Trump and Christians for the ChiCom flu.
In April 2020 Hua Chunying, director of the Foreign Ministry Information Department, claimed anyone is able to travel to China "anytime and talk to anyone in the streets to enjoy the freedom." U.S. FCC Commissioner Brendan Carr responded on Twitter asking to speak with people, from citizen journalists to medical workers, who have disappeared after raising the alarm over the new virus.
CCP pandemic coverup
- Main article: CCP pandemic coverup
The Guardian reported that mass deletions of online research related to the origins of the coronavirus suggest China's efforts to control the narrative escalated wildly:
|China is cracking down on publication of academic research about the origins of the novel coronavirus, in what is likely to be part of a wider attempt to control the narrative surrounding the pandemic, documents published online by Chinese universities appear to show.
Two websites for leading Chinese universities appear to have recently published and then removed pages that reference a new policy requiring academic papers dealing with Covid-19 to undergo extra vetting before they are submitted for publication.
Research on the origins of the virus is particularly sensitive and subject to checks by government officials, the notices posted on the websites of Fudan University and the China University of Geosciences (Wuhan) said. Both the deleted pages were accessed from online caches.
The Epoch Times noted CCP has been actively engaging in a disinformation campaign, and media outlets around the world have parroted the propaganda. As a result, entire nations have been operating under false information as they try to battle the pandemic within their borders.
Wolf warrior diplomacy
- See also: Wolf warrior diplomacy
The Chinese Communist regime reacted to the international crisis it created with "Wolf Warrior" style diplomacy, named after the 2015 Chinese fascist action film and its 2017 sequel. Wolf Warrior is named after a fearsome screen hero, Wu Jing, a kind of Chinese Rambo. The CCP stoked anger in Australia, Canada, Germany, the Netherlands, Sweden and many others.
The CCP demands that the outside world treat Taiwan as a pariah. It wants it to be known only as “Chinese Taipei” or “Taiwan, Province of China” in public documents. It insists that the island state be denied observer status in the World Health Assembly, the deliberative body for the UN's health watchdog, the World Health Organisation.
CCP's English language mouthpiece, Global Times justifies the CCP's bellicose reaction to international requests for an independent inquiry into the origins of the CCP virus outbreak:
what's behind China's perceived "Wolf Warrior" style diplomacy is the changing strengths of China and the West. When the West falls short of its ability to uphold its interests, it can only resort to a hysterical hooligan style diplomacy in an attempt to maintain its waning dignity. As Western diplomats fall into disgrace, they are getting a taste of China's "Wolf Warrior" diplomacy.... Some claim that China is abandoning its principle of "hiding its ability and biding its time" which it stuck to over the past 30 years. The "Wolf Warrior" style of diplomacy doesn't contradict this principle, it's just less subtle. The reasoning behind this principle was to dilute ideological conflicts and concentrate on development, and China's national policy has always prioritized economic development. China embraces globalization and multilateral cooperation. The growing influence of China worldwide can be largely attributed to internationalization and the force of markets.
On April 3, 2020 a Chinese coast-guard ship intentionally rammed and sank a Vietnamese fishing vessel. The two countries are in conflict over jurisdiction of the Paracel Islands and fishing rights in the waters around the archipelago. On April 18, China unilaterally announced the establishment of the Nansha and Xisha administrative districts in the Paracels and the Spratly Islands, drawing a protest from the Philippines, which has a presence of its own on at least nine Spratly islands and islets, including Fiery Cross Reef. The Asia Maritime Transparency Initiative, which monitors territorial conflicts, says Fiery Cross has been transformed into a Chinese missile base. In an earlier move, in mid-February 2020, a Chinese naval ship locked its radar on a Philippines naval vessel near the Commodore Reef in the Spratlys, signaling a strike as an act of intimidation. China in recent months has also provoked conflicts with Malaysia, Brunei, and Taiwan. The National Review reports:
|China appears to be exploiting the coronavirus pandemic to advance its South China Sea expansion project by “brute force … using its increasingly powerful navy to assert its dominance by harassing the shipping of rival states, even at times, in their own territorial waters.”
But just as China’s failure to stop a local epidemic from becoming a global catastrophe has brought it precisely the bad PR it was hoping to avoid, its South China Sea bullying has resulted in intensified anti-Chinese reactions in Southeast Asia and around the world. Beijing’s efforts to staunch the country’s hemorrhaging international reputation have had the opposite effect....
China’s illegal assertiveness in the South China Sea — its wolf-warrior diplomacy — is damaging the state’s and Chinese people’s reputations. But it is also perhaps the greatest threat to international peace and security in the world today. Understanding the sources of China’s behavior is thus a matter of paramount concern.
...Economic growth had faltered before the onset of the coronavirus, but now the country faces food shortages, unemployment, inflation, a debt crisis, and, given the inflexibility of centralized and often corrupt management, even the specter of financial collapse. The CCP has relied merely on two factors to legitimize its rule in China despite its notorious record of human-rights violations and corruption: economic performance and nationalism. As the economy suffers, nationalism intensifies.
The kind of nationalism that has emerged in China is, like that of Nazi Germany, intrinsically aggressive toward nonconforming individuals, groups, and other societies.
Tiananmen Square self-immolation hoax
In order to stir anti-Falun Gong sentiment domestically and internationally, the CCP staged a fake self-immolation hoax in Tiananmen Square on January 23, 2001, the eve of Chinese New Year celebrations.
For a more detailed treatment, see Maoism.
The New York Times reported:
Most Americans who have visited Red China are accused of arriving at their judgements according to previously held prejudices. None denies, however, that in Communist China they have found matters of law and order, public health, equitable distribution of food and wealth, and other operations of Government carried out with greater earnestness and success than elsewhere in China or in most of Asia. . .
Another certainty is that the idea they represent, the hope they hold for the landless, overtaxed Chinese peasant, is not one that can be destroyed by force. . .
By 1956, during the Three Years of Disasters, U.S. Ambassador Joseph C. Grew commented,
The appalling figures on murders committed by the Beijing Communist government are neither propaganda, exaggerations nor guesses. Since the Communists drove Chiang Kai-shek and the Nationalists off the mainland in 1949, official accounts in Red newspapers have listed the executions of millions of Chinese. . .
. . . The real total of Chinese deaths administered by Beijing probably would total a great deal more than the estimates. Few Chinese marked for death by Beijing had a chance to escape their executioners. The Communists masked their real intentions with a deceptively mild, restrained and orderly entry to power.
In a September 2019 tweet, The New York Times praised Mao Tse-tung and reminded viewers of its past positive coverage of Mao.
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2020/03/16/the-atlantic-must-stop-covering-for-the-chinese-communist-party/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWOW1iN27xk
- ↑ https://www.waynedupree.com/2021/03/biden-china-us-argument-alaska/
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/news/2021/03/18/china-us-alaska-meeting-undiplomatic-477118
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/us-not-qualification-speak-china-position-strength-chinas-top-diplomat-humiliates-bidens-team-american-soil-video/
- ↑ https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202103/1219304.shtml
- ↑ https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=14847
- ↑ https://freebeacon.com/national-security/chinese-government-influencing-policy-through-ex-military-officials/
- ↑ https://freebeacon.com/campus/colleges-lobby-biden-to-halt-federal-probe-into-foreign-donations/
- ↑ https://freebeacon.com/2020-election/pelosi-stonewalls-china-bill-senate-dems-unanimously-supported/
- ↑ https://freebeacon.com/campus/china-backed-confucius-institute-rebrands-to-avoid-scrutiny/
- ↑ https://www.ntd.com/exclusive-sec-mike-pompeo-chinas-communist-party-is-inside-the-gates_551113.html
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/07/28/oh-my-something-about-that-new-york-times-journalist-who-recently-called-trump-supporters-enemies-of-the-state/
- ↑ https://www.nytco.com/press/katie-benner-joins-new-york-times-as-technology-reporter/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20201021173438/https://www.state.gov/designation-of-additional-prc-propaganda-outlets-as-foreign-missions/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/status/1427739461765320706
- ↑ https://www.dailysignal.com/2021/08/20/china-wants-you-to-be-a-woke-anti-racist-while-they-pursue-ethnic-cleansing/
- ↑ Excerpted: [NTD Beijing, February 07, 2020] Dr. Wenliang Li , who first announced Wuhan pneumonia, died at the age of 34 on the evening of the 6th due to improper treatment of a new coronavirus infection. His death ignited a new wave of angry tsunami among the public over the CCP's concealment. After Li Wenliang's death was exposed on the Internet, the authorities, under pressure from public opinion, pretended to rescue the whole person, and performed 3 hours of chest compressions and electric shocks on the dead Li Wenliang, causing his ribs to be completely broken and beyond recognition .
On February 7th, an independent economist, "Financial Cold Eye" (@charles984681), tweeted that the hospital director was afraid that Li Wenliang's death would lead to public outrage. After 3 hours of death, he was continuously subjected to CPR, which is the shock of cardiac resuscitation. It usually takes only a few minutes. After three hours, Li Wenliang's ribs were completely broken and beyond recognition .
Tweet that Dr. Li was wronged alive, and he was abused after his death! With the worst of malice, I can't imagine how despicable these devil behavior is.
In this regard, many netizens have commented:
"Under the autocratic system, the people of Li Min are nothing but the servants of the nobles."
"It is most likely a premeditated murder. This person has become a serious trouble for the nobles!"
From Google Translate. https://www.reddit.com/r/China_Flu/comments/f0pmw8/rumored_dr_li_wenliangs_ribs_were_completely/</span> </li>
- ↑ https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/coronavirus-chinese-public-mourns-rages-over-death-of-doctor-who-raised-early-alarm
- ↑ 5 Major Paradigm Shifts The Wuhan Flu Crisis Has Revealed Americans Need
- ↑ https://thediplomat.com/2020/04/tsai-rejects-accusations-taiwan-attacked-who-chief-invites-him-to-visit/
- ↑ https://nationalinterest.org/blog/taiwan-tried-warn-world-coronavirus-no-one-was-listening-145837
- ↑ https://www.france24.com/en/20200411-if-you-re-black-you-can-t-go-out-africans-in-china-face-racism-in-covid-19-crackdown
- ↑ https://qz.com/945053/china-has-an-irrational-fear-of-a-black-invasion-bringing-drugs-crime-and-interracial-marriage/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovnUyTRMERI/
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/tom-cotton-implies-coronavirus-originated-in-wuhan-super-laboratory
- ↑ Cohen, Jon, "Wuhan seafood market may not be source of novel virus spreading globally," Science, Jan. 26, 2020.
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2020/02/19/washington-post-uses-chinese-propaganda-in-attempt-to-blast-sen-tom-cotton-over-coronavirus-comments/
- ↑ http://archive.is/ATNpb
- ↑ https://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3831465/posts
- ↑ https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/03/02/china-blames-united-states-coronavirus
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg7FwHteB0I&t=132s
- ↑ https://news.trust.org/item/20200312152307-rlv7m
- ↑ https://youtu.be/ovnUyTRMERI?t=102
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq8KZ5MyrzU
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkdPPzmGbcU
- ↑ https://freebeacon.com/national-security/chinese-distributed-faulty-coronavirus-test-kits-throughout-europe-reports-indicate/
- ↑ https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020/03/27/add-ukraine-to-the-list-of-countries-that-received-the-piece-of-crap-covid-19-tests-from-china/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/28/china-coronavirus-aid-defective/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjGXNd_5x80
- ↑ https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/03/13/dems-media-warned-new-narrative-aids-chinas-new-conspiracy-us-military-started-covid-19-896694
- ↑ https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/03/15/nbc-news-ny-times-running-chinese-propaganda-criticizing-us-erick-erickson-points-out-897729
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2020/03/16/the-atlantic-must-stop-covering-for-the-chinese-communist-party/
- ↑ In China, critics of the government’s handling of the coronavirus crisis simply disappear at Hot Air
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEJ3VOA76qQ
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnvYNowC-kM
- ↑ http://archive.is/yA41R#selection-917.0-917.96
- ↑ Dems, media warned new narrative aids China’s conspiracy US military started COVID-19
- ↑ https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/status/1237174846355841024
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQx2xsfy5NA
- ↑ https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosas/2020/04/14/fcc-commissioner-brendan-carr-fight-against-ccp-propaganda-n2566840
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/11/china-clamping-down-on-coronavirus-research-deleted-pages-suggest?CMP=share_btn_tw
- ↑ http://archive.is/tw1cO
- ↑ https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1185776.shtml
- ↑ https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/05/chinas-wolf-warrior-diplomacy-in-context/
- ↑ http://en.minghui.org/cc/88/
- ↑ Foster Hailey, New York Times Magazine, (December 22, 1946), pp. 40-41.
- ↑ Joseph C. Grew, Invasion Alert! (Baltimore, Maran Publishers, 1956), pp. 42-44. 
- ↑ R.J. Rummel, Reevaluating China's Democide to be 73,000,000, November 20, 2005.
- ↑ Adams, Becket (September 9, 2019). New York Times deletes glowing Mao Zedong tweet, claims it lacked 'historical context’. Washington Examiner. Retrieved September 9, 2019.