Category:Pro Second Amendment
For a more detailed treatment, see Second Amendment.
The Pro Second Amendment Category is based on A or B ratings from Gun Owners of America (GOA http://gunowners.org/113srat.htm and http://gunowners.org/113hrat.htm) and/or Second Amendment Foundation and/or the National Rifle Association (http://web.archive.org/web/20130120221338/http://www.nraila.org/Issues/FactSheets/Read.aspx?ID=15 and http://2ndamendmentright.org/2011/03/26/anti-gun-companies-organizations-media-and-celebrities-compiled-by-the-nra-institute-for-legislative-action).
According to the GOA and NRA, the category represents strong defenders of the unalienable rights of the Second Amendment and Bill of Rights such as pro-gun politicians, judges or celebrities (see Essay:List of celebrities for Second Amendment):
- Certain American federal, state, county or city laws that are pro-gun / pro-self-defense such as the Second Amendment
- United States Senators such as Idaho's Mike Crapo or Texas' Ted Cruz
- United States House of Representatives congressmen such as Arizona's Paul Gosar and Idaho's Raul Labrador
- United States Presidents such as Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, and John F. Kennedy
- United States Supreme Court Justice such as Clarence Thomas and ______________
- State Governor's such as Matt Mead of Wyoming and _________________
- Local representatives of the State Assemblies and State Senates.
- Mayors of American cities such as _________________
- Certain American cities that are known for their pro-gun, pro-self-defense laws.
- Certain businesses that are known for their pro-gun, pro-self-defense policies, such as ____________.
- Certain media that are known for their pro-gun, pro-self-defense policies, such as Drudge Report and _______________________.
- Certain television shows that are known for pro-gun, pro-self-defense policies such as _____________________.
- D & D- Leans Anti-Gun: usually against firearms.
- F Anti-Gun Voter: a philosophically committed anti-gunner.
- F- Anti-Gun Leader: outspoken anti-gun advocate who carries anti-gun legislation such Universal Background Checks and Assault Weapons Ban
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
Pages in category "Pro Second Amendment"
The following 174 pages are in this category, out of 174 total.