Christian Values are the values held by practicing Christians. They are a stark contrast to Atheistic Values and Liberal Values, and well aligned with Conservative Values and Family Values. They include:
- adherence to the Bible as the true word of God and the foundation for morality and civilization
- opposition to the attempts by liberals to create a secular, atheistic society
- rejection of separation of church and state
- rejection of sins, including abortion, homosexuality, and the teaching of heresies
- rejection of globalism and the Idea of Progress
- charitable works
I have held many things in my hands, and I have lost them all; but whatever I have placed in God's hands, that I still possess. Martin Luther.
- ↑ Multiple references:
- Hohmann, Leo (October 16, 2016). Is Globalism Actually Demonic? WND. Retrieved December 26, 2017.
- Castle, Darrell (May 7, 2018). The Global Collective – Our New God. Conservative News and Views. Retrieved May 7, 2018.
- Should a Christian be opposed to globalization? GotQuestions. Retrieved December 26, 2017.
- Does the Bible prophesy a one-world government and a one-world currency in the end times? GotQuestions. Retrieved December 26, 2017.
- Duke, Selwyn (December 1, 2019). Intellectual Dark Web Professor Says Christianity Contrary to Values Needed to “Govern” Earth. The New American. Retrieved December 1, 2019.
- The Case for Christian Education, by Israel Wayne of The New American, February 7, 2019.