The Featured articles are posted on the Main Page each week.
Articles may be submitted to the list of featured articles by listing them on the talk page. Please add them to the end of the list.
Articles will normally be featured in the order listed, but the order may be changed by the committee in some cases.
- Articles listed here will be considered for featuring and voted on by the committee members. Editors may offer their own comments (on the talk page) and are welcome to help improve the listed articles!
Proposed for featuring
The following articles will probably be moved to the list above in the order listed if nobody has any objection or alternative suggestion.
New suggestions can be added at the end of this list.
The following articles should be checked for any improvements that can be made before they are posted to the Main Page.
- * Disagree. Too short --Jpatt 16:28, 27 February 2010 (EST)
- * Agree. Conciseness is a conservative virtue. Besides featuring might spur improvement! --ṬK/Admin/Talk 15:11, 28 February 2010 (EST)
- * Disagree. Unqualified Geoff PlourdeComplain! 01:56, 16 March 2010 (EDT)
- * Agree. in recognition of the 100th year --Jpatt 15:50, 27 February 2010 (EST)
- * Agree. --ṬK/Admin/Talk 15:11, 28 February 2010 (EST)
- * Agree. Rob Smith 15:34, 5 March 2010 (EST)
- * Agree. Cash in on the Yahoo rankings. Rob Smith 16:12, 28 February 2010 (EST)
- * Agree. --Jpatt 14:25, 7 March 2010 (EST)
- * Agree. --ṬK/Admin/Talk 17:52, 16 March 2010 (EDT)
The following articles were proposed and determined not to be suitable for featuring. If the article has been improved to the point where it is of sufficient quality to be featured, move it back to Proposed for Featuring. Click the show link after each entry to see why it was rejected.
Let's change our featured article more frequently, and link it more often to subjects that are connected with current events. That will pique visitors' interests more often. Also, let's not overlook young people who have made great contributions, such as young pro-lifers.--Andy Schlafly 01:20, 28 March 2010 (EDT)