Here is a survey of ten random pages:
- 5 good articles: 1, 2, 3. 8, 10
- 2 stubs: 4, 7
- 1 useless: 5
- 2 sabotage: 6, 9
- This is interesting, but leaves questions unanswered. How does this compare to Wikipedia? What type of sabotage was it? 5 good articles out of 10 is probably better than Wikipedia, in my experience.
- Ah, I see now. The random entries are listed below for us, and you list the ones for Wikipedia on its Quality page. Well done!!! We do far better than Wikipedia!
- In fact, I'm going to post a comparison from your good work on other pages so that others will be sure to see it. --Aschlafly 17:20, 19 April 2007 (EDT)
- The analysis below is like the approach taken on Wikipedia: judge an article by how long it is, with more words meaning a better article. That's not our approach here, where we value conciseness as a true encyclopedia and learning resource does.--Aschlafly 13:45, 19 April 2007 (EDT)
2000 words Looks encyclopedic
300 words Main authors: bobtexas, ebdpk, dpbsmith
Was it copied from Wikipedia? (original work)
- I assure you, it was not. I did not even consult the Wikipedia version, because the last time I had seen it, it contained a section essentially holding Ussher's chronology up to ridicule.--TerryHTalk 15:15, 19 April 2007 (EDT)
- Yes, sorry, I already checked it - forget to remove the question. --Ed Poor 15:34, 19 April 2007 (EDT)
16 words Items worn on the body meant for the creation of warmth and comfort in various environments.
130 words legal mumbo-jumbo
A euphemism employed by the Transhadrial to avoid blasphemy. (vandalism)
10 words A nation's settlement in a conquered or previously unsettled territory.
440 words RobS (his spy series)
26 words Position favored by Liberals who see it as a way to reduce the possibility of war but opposed by conservatives who feel that it weakens countries.
520 words (180 are quotes)