Conservative Dictionary Project (R)
- True conservative meaning - Disparaging people or a group of people because of the color of their skin, such as when liberals claim minorities cannot succeed without affirmative action
- False liberal redefinition - The idea that society is the reason minorities cannot get ahead
- True conservative meaning - A reminder to God and Man of God's promise to never flood the entire world again.
- False liberal redefinition - A symbol used by the homosexuals to promote their agenda; alternatively, a product of refraction with no spiritual significance
- True conservative meaning - A liberal government system designed to by pass the free market and distribute goods and services based on bureaucratic whims.
- False liberal redefinition - A way of sharing limited resources.