Conservative of the Year 2018
Nominations are being accepted for the Conservative of the Year 2018. For each nominee, also state a short reason why.
- Donald Trump — for his many achievements to date on pro-life issues, judges, immigration, trade, preserving American sovereignty, and other issues, and for advancing numerous conservative causes, America First policies, and fighting political correctness (see Donald Trump achievements).
- Jair Bolsonaro — a very strong and consistent conservative who was elected president of one of the largest countries in the world in both size and population
- Brett Kavanaugh — surviving the Left’s smears against him (see Kavanaugh smear)
- Viktor Orbán — for his massive re-election victory and strong stance on immigration and other issues
- Matteo Salvini — for his strong stance on immigration and other issues and for getting into the Italian government
- Steve King — a strong conservative voice who refused to back down in the face of unfair media criticism and won re-election despite those smears
- Tucker Carlson — for being one of the few voices on TV advocating for consistently conservative policies
- Ann Coulter — Strong immigration positions
- Rand Paul — for taking principled stances on numerous issues, including single-handedly shutting the government down because of spending
- Alternative for Germany — for its continued growth and making it into every German state parliament
- Dave Brat and Kris Kobach — though both lost their respective elections this year, they held strongly to conservative principles and already have accomplished careers
- John Bolton — for supporting American sovereignty and opposing the War on Sovereignty