Difference between revisions of "Deep state coup"
(Spelling, Grammar, and flow, typos fixed: 47 year → 47-year, was was → was)
|Line 203:||Line 203:|
[[File:Yates-email-weissmann-pic.jpg|right|300px|thumb|E-mail from Clinton donor Andrew Weissman to anti-Trump resistance leader Sally Yates who refused carry out Presidential Executive Orders. Weissman is now a lead prosecutor in the Mueller investigation, and Yates was referred for criminal investigation in the FISA abuse scandal.]]
[[File:Yates-email-weissmann-pic.jpg|right|300px|thumb|E-mail from Clinton donor Andrew Weissman to anti-Trump resistance leader Sally Yates who refused carry out Presidential Executive Orders. Weissman is now a lead prosecutor in the Mueller investigation, and Yates was referred for criminal investigation in the FISA abuse scandal.]]
In late June, after former Pres. [[Bill Clinton]]'s meeting with Attn. Gen. [[Loretta Lynch]] on the airport tarmac in [[Phoenix]], the Justice Dept. sought [[FISA]] warrants to eavesdrop on
In late June, after former Pres. [[Bill Clinton]]'s meeting with Attn. Gen. [[Loretta Lynch]] on the airport tarmac in [[Phoenix]], the Justice Dept. sought [[FISA]] warrants to eavesdrop on , [[Paul Manafort]], and Boris . The FISA court denied the initial request.<ref>http://www.nationalreview.com/article/443768/obama-fisa-trump-wiretap-may-have-been-sought</ref> It is improbable that the [[Attorney General]] would act on her own against a presidential nominee of another party without consulting [[President Obama]].<ref>https://youtu.be/5CSZKmssG2o</ref> Simultaneously FBI agent [[Peter Strzok]] had direct contact with Christopher Steele and received a preliminary draft of the ''Steele dossier''.<ref>https://www.wsj.com/articles/lifting-the-steele-curtain-1510274070</ref>
Revision as of 15:21, 17 May 2018
The 2017 Deep state coup attempt (sometimes called the soft coup or "insurance policy") was an effort by high-level Obama administration and intelligence community officials to sabotage the agenda of President Donald Trump, remove him from power, and hide the illegal actions of the Obama administration.
Major players in the coup attempt were Barack Hussein Obama, Hillary Rodham Clinton, John Brennan, James Clapper, Loretta Lynch, James Comey, and a host of other lower level DNC operatives in the US intelligence community and mainstream media organizations. Republican Sen. John McCain is also known to have shared information and worked with the plotters during the coup effort.
In late March 2018 Attorney General Jeff Sessions informed Chairman Chuck Grassley of the Senate Judiciary Committee, Chairman Bob Goodlatte of the House Judiciary Committee, and Chairman Trey Gowdy of the House Oversight Committee of the appointment of Utah US Attorney John Huber to investigate and possibly prosecute Obama coup plotters with the findings of Inspector General Michael Horowitz's internal investigation. Huber's investigation is based in Utah, outside the Washington DC swamp. Utah is the home of the Intelligence Community Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative Data Center, a data storage facility. A grand jury can be empaneled in Utah.
- 1 The insurance policy
- 2 FusionGPS
- 3 Department of Justice
- 4 Department of State
- 5 FISA abuse
- 6 See also
- 7 External links
- 8 References
The insurance policy
On November 17, 2016 NSA Director Mike Rogers made an unannounced trip to Trump Tower to meet with President-elect Trump without notifying the White House. Rogers warned Trump of the Obama administration's illegal spying on Trump and the transition team. Trump immediately moved his transition headquarters to his private golf course in Bedminster, New Jersey. "That caused consternation at senior levels of the administration," the Washington Post reported. DNI James Clapper and Defense Secretary Ashton Carter urged Obama to fire Rogers for meeting with the President-elect.
On December 10 IC shill John Schindler tweeted a series of threats and ultimatums.
|*ATTN @realDonaldTrump: going to war with the IC is a truly colossally stupid thing to do, per this tweetstorm [ link to CNN article ] /1 5:47 AM - 10 Dec 2016|
|*I've been telling you for years—esp last few months—that the Kremlin is behind Wikileaks. Now the IC is saying so openly. Big deal. /2 5:48 AM - 10 Dec 2016|
|*IC has hard proof at TS+ level that Moscow used Wikileaks to hurt Hillary and help Trump in 2016. These are facts that will not go away.|
[Ed. note: IC = Intelligence Community. TS+ = Top-Secret Plus.] /3 5:49 AM - 10 Dec 2016
|*The investigation demanded by Congress will reveal what we already know—that Putin wanted US political chaos & if possible a Trump win /4 5:50 AM - 10 Dec 2016|
|*Team Trump now has to decide to go along with the investigation of Russian interference or fight it; seems they have chosen the latter. /5 5:50 AM - 10 Dec 2016|
|*Publicly attacking the IC as Trump has just done will end very badly for Don. Remember what happened when Hillary attacked the spooks? /5 5:51 AM - 10 Dec 2016|
|*Have you really forgotten about #EmailGate already, @realDonaldTrump? Mocking the IC in public will result in big things you won't like. /6 5:52 AM - 10 Dec 2016|
|*The IC dislikes you intensely and they hate Flynn. The spooks have much more on you than they had on Hillary. This is a #YUGE mistake. /7 5:53 AM - 10 Dec 2016|
|*Only way Trump can make the issue of Russian interference worse is by impugning American intelligence. Which Don just did. Get popcorn /8 5:54 AM - 10 Dec 2016|
|*IC knows the full picture of what happened this year. They're not happy with you, @realDonaldTrump. You have the weekend to walk it back. /9 5:55 AM - 10 Dec 2016|
|*If Don won't walk back his foolish attack on the IC, watch for leaked terms like KGB, FSB, SVR, kompromat, Mogilevich, Organizatsiya... /10 6:00 AM - 10 Dec 2016|
On December 15, 2016 DNI Clapper signed off on a directive to expand circulation of the names of American citizens caught up in wiretapping foreign intelligence targets to create a cloud of innuendo. Attn. Gen. Loretta Lynch's signed off on the new rules in early January.
From December 29 until Trump’s inauguration, the White House aggressively pumped into the media two streams of information: one about Russian hacking; the other alleging a Trump-Russia connection. The two streams were then merged into one in the hands of reporters sympathetic to Democrats.
Obama's Oval Office meetingDuring the transition Obama held a secret meeting with James Clapper, John Brennan, James Comey, Sally Yates, Susan Rice and Vice President Biden in the Oval Office. The Clinton-Steele dossier was discussed. Susan Rice made a note of the discussions.
President Obama began the conversation by stressing his continued commitment to ensuring that every aspect of this issue is handled by the intelligence and law enforcement communities "by the book". The President stressed that he is not asking about, initiating or instructing anything from a law enforcement perspective. He reiterated that our law enforcement team needs to proceed as it normally would by the book.At the conclusion of the briefing, Obama held Yates and Comey aside. The 90-day surveillance period under the secret FISA warrant had just over two weeks remaining and was set to expire just as Trump was taking office. The Obama administration was facing a deadline if the secret FISA warrant was to be extended beyond Obama's term of office. They needed to figure out how the investigation could continue after Trump was sworn in as president. Rice’s “by the book” comment is transparent: Obama claimed to adhere to a book that forbade consultation between political officials and civil service investigators. But here they were consulting. So Rice tried to cover their tracks in her CYA email: She makes it appear that the consultation is a mere friendly reminder that Obama wanted everything done by the book.
From a national security perspective, however, President Obama said he wants to be sure that, as we engage with the incoming team, we are mindful to ascertain if there is any reason that we cannot share information fully as it relates to Russia.
The President asked Comey to inform him if anything changes in the next few weeks that should affect how we share classified information with the incoming team. Comey said he would."
The next morning Dir. Brennan released an unclassified version of the Joint Analysis Report, a joint Comey, Clapper and Brennan document consisting of recycled reports on Russia Today (RT) with 2 pages of sexual innuendo from the Clinton-Steele dossier. NSA Dir. Adm. Mike Rogers dissented from the report. The Washington Post was assured that "the sources involved in the [Clinton-Steele dossier's] reporting were credible enough to warrant inclusion in the highly classified [presidential] report.” Brennan however in later public testimony said the dossier and its sources were not credible enough to incorporate in the Joint Analysis Report. Brennan swore that the Clinton-Steele dossier did not “in any way” factor into the CIA's assessment that Russia interfered in the election to help Trump. The classified version of Comey, Clapper and Brennan's Joint Analysis Report congressional investigators found contradicted Brennan's sworn testimony. Furthermore, Brennan never received any intelligence reporting from allied intelligence bureaus as he repeatedly claimed, which he supposedly passed along to the FBI, which became the supposed "legal" basis of opening a foreign counterintelligence investigation on American citizens in July 2016.
Comey's blackmail attempt
The same day of the release of the public version of the official Joint Analysis Report with the Clinton-funded smears, Comey, Clapper, Brennan, and Adm. Rogers traveled to New York to brief President-elect Trump. Comey asked for a one-on-one briefing at the end of the meeting. Without informing Trump of the true origins of the "intelligence", which Comey knew was Democrat and Clinton opposition talking points, Comey represented the "salacious" allegations to Trump as some sort of official US government intelligence report. It fundamentally was an effort by Comey to blackmail the new president, as J. Edgar Hoover had done with the seven president's Hoover served under over his 47-year career, which is why Congress limited the term of future directors and created judicial oversight of the FBI by the FISA court.
In his Congressional testimony Comey swore the dossier was "salacious and unverifed", although the FBI and DOJ used the false evidence to present to the FISA court to obtain surveillance warrants on the Trump campaign in October 2016.
The Obama administration for the first time since the Watergate reforms of the 1970s successfully carried out what Richard Nixon attempted but failed to do - use the FBI and CIA to spy on, harass, and violate the civil rights of domestic political opponents. Comey did not inform Trump of the FISA surveillance on the Trump campaign and transition team - Carter Page, Paul Manafort, Michael Cohen, Mike Flynn and others, only the manufactured sexual innuendo by Hillary Clinton's hirelings. According to Comey, he acted on the instructions of Brennan and Clapper,  and not President Obama after the prior day's Oval Office meeting. "[T]he leaders of the intelligence community agreed [Trump] needed to be told about because we knew it and thought it was about to become public."
Clapper's illegal leak
James Clapper leaked details of the Clinton-Steele dossier to CNN’s Jake Tapper on or before January 6, 2017. Clapper briefed CNN on the dossier before FBI director James Comey briefed President-elect Trump.
Clapper then directed Comey to brief President-elect Trump on the dossier on January 6, 2017. From Comey’s memos: "I said there was something that Clapper wanted me to speak to the PE [President-Elect] about alone or in a very small group. I then executed the session exactly as I had planned." Comey specifically told President-elect Trump that “CNN had them and were looking for a news hook.” That CNN already had the dossier – and specifically wanted a rationale to publish – was Comey and Clapper's entire reasoning in briefing President-elect Trump. It was a set-up.
Clapper specifically instructed Comey to only brief President Trump on the “salacious details”. Comey’s briefing of President-elect Trump created the very excuse for CNN to run the story.An hour later CNN linked to BuzzFeed making the Clinton-Steele dossier public. The Clinton opposition research was broadcast to the public as some sort of official "intelligence report" with mysterious origins that the Obama administration was acting on. Simultaneously Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta was meeting secretly with FusionGPS boss Glenn Simpson. FusionGPS was paid $1,024,408 to create the false allegations. Trump responded
"I win an election easily, a great "movement" is verified, and crooked opponents try to belittle our victory with FAKE NEWS. A sorry state! … Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to ‘leak’ into the public. One last shot at me. Are we living in Nazi Germany?”Trump stated that he was not briefed on the full contents the Clinton-Steele dossier or its origins. NBC News independently verified Trump's account, as did FOX News. Clapper issued a press release moments later stating that he only now, that evening, not four days earlier on January 6, discussed the Clinton-Steele dossier with Trump.
Clapper lied to Congress about the illegal leak to CNN and was rewarded with a job contract from CNN.
Steele dossier a fraud
Jake Tapper reported that government sources confirmed it was the wrong "Michael Cohen" who allegedly travelled to Prague to pay the KGB to hack into the DNC as the Democrat talking points contend, further debunking the Steele dossier. Unauthorized FISA-702 search results were passed on to Christopher Steele by Nellie Ohr. Steele used dates and times from electronic surveillance which could be corroborated, then added a fictionalized narrative to give context in the Clinton-Steele dossier. The dossier was "laundered", then passed back to the FBI to create deniability that the so-called "evidence" did not originate within the FBI from illegal surveillance. Coming from outside the government, it was used as probable cause in their counterintelligence investigation. Evidence of the complete illegality of the Obama administration's scheme is in Dir. Comey's willful failure to notify the Congressional Gang of Eight of the operation.
The allegation against attorney Michael Cohen in the Steele dossier is solid evidence of the illegal activities of the Obama Justice Department, FBI, FusionGPS, Clinton campaign and DNC. The dossier alleges Cohen traveled to Prague in August or early September 2016 to meet with Russian government operatives.
Cohen's defence, that he has never been to Prague, is bolstered by other government sources that state the Steele dossier references a different "Michael Cohen" which could only have come from an illegal FISA 702 "About" search query. Someone entered the terms "Michael Cohen Travel" into a FISA database, and the search query returned the wrong Michael Cohen with the same year of birth.
Proof of laundering the illegal surveillance “search query” results came from that query which was actually a mistake. That mistaken result was passed on to Christopher Steele, and it made its way into the Clinton-Steele dossier. Absent of a FISA search, there’s no other way Christopher Steele could identify a random “Michael Cohen” traveling to Prague. The Cohen mistake created a trail from Christopher Steele to the FISA database. Mueller and Rosenstein later seized Cohen's evidence to cover-up FISA abuse.
Democrat collusion with Russia revealed
On January 13 Chuck Ross of the Daily Caller identified the group Hillary Clinton hired - FusionGPS, Christopher Steele's employer, and Glenn Simpson its founder - as the same group that colluded with Russia during the 2016 campaign to repeal Russian sanctions, the Magnitsky Act. Ross stated that part of Simpson’s work involved passing stories to his deep network of journalism contacts in order to undermine the law.
Flynn frame up
On February 9, 2016 the New York Times reported a fake news narrative that "Flynn is Said to Have Talked to Russians About Sanctions Before Trump Took Office," based upon material gathered by the FISA court warrant. Additionally, the leaking of Flynn's name is a felony.
FBI counterintelligence investigator Peter Strzok interviewed National Security Advisor Mike Flynn at the White House. Dir. Comey testified that while Flynn may have had some honest failures of recollection during the interview, Strzok concluded in his interview report (FBI form 302) that Flynn did not lie.
On February 11 an aide to Flynn was denied a security clearance, in effect, the CIA exercising veto power over the President's management of national security affairs. The action was unprecedented and without cause. Reports say the CIA did not like the aide's attitude toward the agency. “They believe this is a hit job from inside the CIA on Flynn and the people close to him," because the aide "believes that the CIA doesn’t run the world.”Uunable to get his staff appointments, Flynn was unable to do his job, and resigned. Consortiumnews reported,
"Flynn’s real “offense” appears to be that he favors détente with Russia rather than escalation of a new and dangerous Cold War. Trump’s idea of a rapprochement with Moscow – and a search for areas of cooperation and compromise – has been driving Official Washington’s foreign policy establishment crazy for months and the neocons, in particular, have been determined to block it."
FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe altered Strzok's interview notes (302s) with Flynn and destroyed evidence. Special Counsel Robert Mueller used the tainted evidence to blackmail Flynn into offering a guilty plea for lying to Strzok, along with threats to prosecute Flynn's son.
Strzok was personal friends with FISA court Judge Rudy Contreras who heard the Flynn case. A year and a half after Strzok's interview with Flynn, Contreras accepted a guilty plea from Flynn. Five days after the plea, Judge Contreras was removed from the case days and a new judge began reviewing the evidence before sentencing.
Wiretapping Trump's Oval Office
On February 2, 2016 both Australia and the White House deny they were behind the leak of a phone conversation between Trump and the Australian prime minister which received widespread media reporting critical of President Trump. On February 6 Trump blamed ‘Obama people’ for leaking details of calls with foreign leaders.On February 16 at a press conference, Trump lashed back at the tapping of his Oval Office phone conversations with other heads of government. Trump says,
"I called, as you know, Mexico. It was a very, very confidential, classified call... I spoke to the president of Mexico; I had a good call. All of a sudden, it's out there for the world to see. It's supposed to be secret. It's supposed to be either confidential or classified, in that case. Same thing with Australia. All of a sudden, people are finding out exactly what took place [in a presidential Oval Office phone call]. The same thing happened with respect to General Flynn. Everybody saw this. And I'm saying -- the first thing I thought of when I heard about it is: How does the press get this information that's classified? How do they do it? You know why? Because it's an illegal process and the press should be ashamed of themselves. But more importantly, the people that gave out the information to the press should be ashamed of themselves, really ashamed."
Sen. John McCain is suspected of having access to the content of President Trump’s private, classified telephone calls with world leaders. Analysis of McCain’s public statements by White House officials indicate the senator has inside knowledge of a number of President Trump’s telephone conversations. White House officials believe McCain is sharing this sensitive information with other senators and mainstream media journalists in a clandestine campaign to damage Trump’s presidency before it has a chance to succeed. McCain, like John Brennan, was deeply involved in weapons transfer to jihadis who formed the Islamic State.Journalist Glenn Greenwald said on Democracy Now!,
"to urge that the CIA and the intelligence community empower itself to undermine the elected branches of government is insanity. That is a prescription for destroying democracy overnight in the name of saving it. And yet that’s what so many, not just neocons, but the neocons’ allies in the Democratic Party, are now urging and cheering. And it’s incredibly warped and dangerous to watch them do that."Politico reported
“Federal workers turn to encryption to thwart Trump...Whether inside the Environmental Protection Agency, within the Foreign Service, on the edges of the Labor Department or beyond, employees are using new technology … to organize letters, talk strategy, or contact media outlets and other groups to express their dissent...Fearing for their jobs, the employees began communicating incognito using the app Signal shortly after Trump’s inauguration...[T]he goal is to “create a network across the agency.” This may be an effort to evade Congressional oversight.
Journalist Ezra Klein's interview with Obama operative Evelyn Farkas was published on Vox. Farkas went on the record confirming her complicity and encouraging others to participate in the conspiracy. Former Rep. Dennis Kucinich said the Intelligence Community and the owner of the Washington Post were trying to influence US foreign policy.
Mike Cernovitch identified David Laufman as a source of national security leaks. Laufman is the DOJ's Chief of Counterintelligence. As chief, Laufman handled all classified information regarding espionage. Laufman is a donor to Barack Obama's campaigns. Laufman was in charge of the Hillary Clinton email investigation, and has the power to kill any investigation.
Breitbart reported that Obama's Organizing for Action was partnering with the Soros-funded Indivisible Project to disrupt the Trump agenda. Indivisible provides online training for mobs in the 'Resistance' movement. Indivisible claims to follow the Tea Party model rather than the Occupy Wall Street or Black Lives Matter. The Tea Party however is not known to have used or even encourage violence.
On March 15, 2016 FusionGPS's contract with the Washington FreeBeacon terminated after Marco Rubio dropped out of the Republican primaries. FreeBeacon hired FusionGPS six months earlier on October 15, 2015 to perform opposition research on Donald Trump and other Republican candidates. None of the research done for FreeBeacon is related to the Steele dossier or Russia.
Two weeks later Hillary Clinton hired FusionGPS through various fronts - the Clinton presidential campaign and the DNC - whose financial affairs the Clinton campaign controlled. Clinton's personal lawyer, Mark E. Elias, through the lawfirm of Perkins Coie paid FusionGPS. Perkins Coie also employs former Obama White House Counsel Robert Bauer. Simpson refused to identify his clients when subpeaonaed by the Senate Intelligence Committee. Perkins Coie paid FusionGPS a total of $1,024,408 on behalf of Hillary Clinton.
FusionGPS then hired Christopher Steele, a former British Intelligence Officer, of Orbis Business Intelligence (Steele's London-based firm) to begin compiling the Clinton-Steele dossier. Steele disclosed his period of employment with FusionGPS (12 Jun 2016 through 30 Oct 2016) in court filings stemming from a lawsuit against him and the dossier.
Throughout July, August, and Sept 2016 FusionGPS paid journalists from the New York Times, ABC, NBC, Washington Post and others to listen to Steele shop the fake Clinton-Steele dossier. Court papers confirm payments.
The Clinton campaign and DNC hired Fusion GPS to conduct ‘Opposition Research’, with a Russian emphasis. FEC records show Obama for America also paid $972,000 to Perkins Coie, the surrogate law firm for FusionGPS, beginning in April 2016. Mary Jacoby, wife of Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson, visited the White House at the same time FusionGPS was hired. FusionGPS then hired Nellie Ohr who specializes in Russian-centric counterintelligence. Nellie Ohr worked for both FusionGPS and CIA.
After being shut out by the FISA Compliance Audit, and contracted by the Clinton campaign, FusionGPS still needed a back-door to access continued FISA information. FusionGPS hired Russian expert Nellie Ohr, wife of DOJ Dep. AG Bruce Ohr. Nellie could use Bruce’s high level DOJ-NSD access to continue gathering FISA-702 data; and Nellie, Bruce and Simpson collaborated on other projects in the past.
Nellie collaborated with MI6 agent Christopher Steele to write the Steele dossier. In May 2016, Nellie Ohr’s husband Bruce inside the DOJ was working with FBI counterintelligence deputy Peter Strzok. In late May Nellie Ohr applied for a HAM radio license, a communication tool that would allow Nellie Ohr and Christopher Steele the ability to communicate outside the normal risk of communication intercepts. Steele filed his first report entitled Company Intelligence Report on June 20, 2016, the 'pee pee' memo. Days later Peter Strzok of the Obama FBI Counterintelligence Division met with Christopher Steele and received a preliminary draft of Steele's memo.
By June 2016 Peter Strzok, Bruce Ohr and DOJ Attorney Lisa Page applied for FISA approval against the Trump campaign, which was initially denied.
Natalie Veselnitskaya was granted special immigration parole status by Obama Attn. General Loretta Lynch to represent Prevezon Holdings to settle an asset forfeiture agreement for $6 million with the U.S. government in a Russia money-laundering suit on May 12, 2016. Veselnitskaya overstayed her immigration parole status while working for FusionGPS to engage in illegal lobbying for repeal of Russian sanctions. Neither Veselnitskaya nor FusionGPS registered as Russian agents under the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA).
On June 9, 2026 Rinat Akhmetshin and Natalia Veselnitskaya, a Russian lawyer working for FusionGPS, and Ike Kaveladze met with Donald Trump Jr. and Jared Kushner. Glenn Simpson briefed Veselnitskaya hours before the meeting, and Simpson’s research in the form of a four-page memo carried by Veselnitskaya was used in the meeting. Veselnitskaya met again with Simpson immediately after the meeting.
In Simpson's Senate Intelligence Committee testimony, Simpson admitted that Natalia Veselnitskaya was hired by Simpson. Simpson acknowledged that he either worked with or knows of four attendees at the Trump Tower meeting: Irakle Kaveladze, Veselnitskaya, Rinat Akhmetshin, and Anatoli Samochornov. Samochornov also worked on the Prevezon case.
In April 2018 Veselnitskaya stated Special Counsel Mueller has never attempted to contact her or interview her.
By late July 2017 there were calls all around for he appointment of a Special Prosecutor to look into Comey’s and the FBI’s reliance on FusionGPS in its investigation of the Trump campaign, including the creation of the Steele dossier about Donald Trump, that dossier’s commission and dissemination in the months before and after the 2016 presidential election, whether the FBI paid anyone connected to the dossier, and the intelligence sources of FusionGPS or any person or company working for FusionGPS and its affiliates.
On October 18, 2017 Peter Fritsch and Thomas Catan, co-founders of FusionGPS, refused to identify the Hillary Clinton campaign and the DNC as the sponsors of Steele dossier. The FusionGPS founders plead the Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination “to every question asked of them" in House Intelligence Committee investigation. The Washington Post finally admitted on October 24 that the "Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee funded the research that resulted in a now-infamous dossier containing allegations about President Trump’s connections to Russia and possible coordination between his campaign and the Kremlin...The Clinton campaign paid Perkins Coie $5.6 million in legal fees from June 2015 to December 2016, according to campaign finance records, and the DNC paid the firm $3.6 million in “legal and compliance consulting’’ since November 2015. WaPo published an Oped claiming the "Steele's dossier does include information it says was obtained from "a senior Russian Foreign Ministry figure and a former top level Russian intelligence officer still active inside the Kremlin." In other words, the Clinton camp and the DNC colluded with the Russian government."
On October 26 CNN reported that Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta was asked by Congressional nvestigators in his September "whether the Clinton campaign had a contractual agreement with Fusion GPS, and he said he was not aware of one, according to one of the sources. Sitting next to Podesta during the interview: his attorney Marc Elias, who worked for the law firm that hired Fusion GPS" to write the Steele dossier for the Clinton campaign and DNC. Former Obama CIA Dir. Leon Panetta called for the Senate Intelligence Committee to look into the Clinton campaign and DNC funding of the Steele dossier. The Daily Caller reported on CNN's undisclosed ties to FusionGPS. The New York Post reported How team Hillary hoaxed the press.
FEC records show Hillary For America paid just under $5.1 million and the DNC paid nearly $5.4 million to the law firm of Perkins Coie in 2016. FEC records also Obama for America also paid $972,000 to Perkins Coie beginning in April 2016, the same time Hillary for America & DNC hired FusionGPS through Perkins Coie. The Campaign Legal Center filed a complaint with the FEC alleging the DNC and the 2016 Hillary Clinton presidential campaign committee violated campaign finance law. They failed to accurately disclose the purpose and recipient of payments for the Steele dossier alleging connections between then-candidate Donald Trump and Russia, effectively hiding these payments from public scrutiny, contrary to the requirements of federal law.
The Washington Times questioned the motives of the Obama appointees' coup attempt: "It was a watershed moment: the CIA, National Security Agency and FBI challenging the legitimacy of a U.S. presidential victory. The conclusions in the Jan. 6 document were sharp, but the findings unraveled 10 months later, raising questions about the basis for the evidence and the motives of the Obama appointees leading the nation’s intelligence and law enforcement agencies.
The Atlantic reported during the Obama administration Russian oligarchs owned 5% of Facebook and Twitter. Prof. Mifsud, an alleged Christopher Steele contact, disappeared. Steve Mostyn, Democrat mega donor to Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, was found dead of a gunshot wound to the head. Mostyn was a co-founder of the Ready for Hillary PAC and the 10th largest donor in the United States. Calls for the appointment of a Special Prosecutor mounted.
Department of Justice
In late June, after former Pres. Bill Clinton's meeting with Attn. Gen. Loretta Lynch on the airport tarmac in Phoenix, the Justice Dept. sought FISA warrants to eavesdrop on Michael T. Flynn, Paul Manafort, Carter Page and George Papadopoulos (earlier reports listed Donald Trump, Carter Page, Paul Manafort and Boris Epshteyn). The FISA court denied the initial request. It is improbable that the Attorney General would act on her own against a presidential nominee of another party without consulting President Obama. Simultaneously FBI agent Peter Strzok had direct contact with Christopher Steele and received a preliminary draft of the Steele dossier.
Bruce G. Ohr held two titles at the Department of Justice: Associate Deputy Attorney General, a post that placed him four doors down from Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein; and Director of the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Forces (OCDETF), a program described by the department as “the centerpiece of the attorney general’s drug strategy.” Ohr was demoted in December 2017 when the Inspector General reported Ohr withheld from "superiors" his secret meetings in 2016 with Christopher Steele, author of the Steele dossier and Glenn Simpson, founder of Fusion GPS. Ohr did not disclose his wife Nellie Ohr's employment with FusionGPS either. Ohr initially retained his position as Director of the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force.
In January 2018 Ohr was stripped of his directorship of OCDETF as well. Ohr was directly involved with Project Cassandra, the interagency investigation spearheaded by the DEA that tracked a massive international narcotics and money laundering scheme allegedly run by Hezbollah. The project and its potential prosecutions were sidelined by senior Obama administration officials who didn't want to upset Iran in the lead-up to the Iran nuclear deal in 2015. Attorney General Jeff Sessions said in a statement: "While I am hopeful that there were no barriers constructed by the last admission to allowing DEA agents to fully bring all appropriate cases under Project Cassandra, this is a significant issue for the protection of Americans. We will review these matters and give full support to investigations of violent drug trafficking organizations."
Bruce Ohr was the lynchpin between the Attorney General, the FBI and FusionGPS. Ohr’s wife Nellie worked for FusionGPS on the Clinton-Steele Dossier.On October 26, 2016 the FISA court issued a decision that revealed that the upper echelon of the FBI and others deliberately gave unlimited and unsupervised access to the most private raw FISA data to FusionGPS. NSA Dir. Mike Rogers personally informed the FISA court of the Obama administration's violations of Sec. 702(17) of the FISA Act (electronic surveillance of US citizens) after he suspected DOJ/FBI abuses and ordered a compliance audit. The FISA court noted that on March 9, 2016
“DOJ oversight personnel conducting a minimization review of the FBI’s *** [redacted] learned that the FBI had disclosed raw FISA information, including but not limited to Section 702-acquired information....certain *** [redacted] contractors had access to raw FISA information on FBI storage systems. ***[redacted] the ***[redacted] contractors had access to raw FISA information that went well beyond what was necessary to respond to the FBI’s requests.”According to the court, the
“FBI discontinued the above-described access to raw FISA information as of April 18, 2016.”The court continued, noting
“Restrictions were not in place with regard to the *** [redacted] contractors; their access was not limited to raw information for which the FBI sought assistance and access continued even after they had completed their work in response to an FBI request."Page 83 of the court ruling read, the
"FBI gave raw Section 702–acquired information to a private entity [FusionGPS] that was not a federal agency and whose personnel [Simpson, Steele, Nellie Ohr] were not sufficiently supervised by a federal agency for compliance minimization procedures [protecting the Fourth Amendment rights of US persons]."Footnote 68 of the court’s decision includes the statement that
“the government acknowledges that those disclosures were improper for other reasons.”In Footnote 69 the decision reads that
“improper access granted to the * * *[redacted] contractors . . . * * *[redacted] . . . seems to have been the result of deliberate decision-making. * * *[redacted] access to FBI systems was the subject of an interagency memorandum of understanding (presumably prepared or reviewed by FBI lawyers), no notice of this practice was given to the FISC until 2016.”
In the closed door hearing before the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, Obama administration lawyers admitted to routinely violating American citizens' privacy protections for the past five years. More than 5 percent, or one out of every 20 searches seeking upstream Internet data on Americans inside the NSA’s so-called Section 702 database violated the safeguards Obama and his intelligence chiefs vowed to follow in 2011.
Simultaneously with the October 2016 FISA court ruling Perkins Coie, the surrogate law firm acting on behalf of Hillary Clinton campaign and DNC, made a payment of $365,275.33 to FusionGPS.
Evelyn Farkas, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Russia/Ukraine/Eurasia under Obama, told the Warsaw Security Forum that same day "if Donald Trump were elected I believe he would be impeached pretty quickly or somebody else would have to take over government. And I am not even joking." Farkas, who left government in Sept. 2015, later admitted to being the recipient of intelligence information on Donald Trump in the summer of 2016: "last summer I was getting winks and hints from inside that there was something really wrong here." At the forum Farkas discussed the rise of Trump from a purely domestic, partisan, political perspective and urged something must be done to counter the forces of nationalism and populism.
That same evening Peter Strzok and Lisa Page exchanged messages during the 2016 Presidential debates:
Strzok: I am riled up. Trump is a f***ing idiot, is unable to provide a coherent answer.
Strzok - I CAN'T PULL AWAY, WHAT THE F**K HAPPENED TO OUR COUNTRY (redacted)??!?!
Page-- I don't know. But we'll get it back. We're America. We rock.
Strzok-- Donald just said "bad hombres"Strzok-- Trump just said what the FBI did is disgraceful.
Glenn Simpson of FusionGPS and Bruce Ohr met while President-elect Trump is in the process of selecting his cabinet, and discussed the Clinton campaign's Steele dossier, the Russia meddling investigation, and what Simpson considered the distressing development of Trump’s victory. The Steele dossier had been in the hands of the FBI for some five months, and the surveillance on Carter Page had started more than two months prior. Attn Gen. Loretta Lynch used the opposition research paid for by Hillary Clinton to justify a foreign surveillance warrant (FISA) against Page.
Department of State
Samantha Power is the wife of Obama’s initial regulatory Czar, Cass Sunstein. Power is the author of the Obama Doctrine, referred to as R2P (Responsibility to Protect) through "humanitarian interventionism". Power has advocated a U.S. military invasion of Israel under her theories to "protect" Palestinian terrorists. After spending Obama’s first term in the White House as a foreign policy adviser and the key architect behind collapsing the nation of Libya with ensuing chaos, Obama rewarded Power with the post of U.N. Ambassador. Samantha Power was the primary decision maker behind Obama's interventionist entry into the Libya war. It was Power, along with Susan Rice and Hillary Clinton, who led the framework of the Libyan uprising, specifically Obama's military aid and support for al-Qaeda in Benghazi.
Throughout election year 2016 Samantha Power, via her State Department office, was unmasking names from the DOJ/FBI conspiracy team’s FISA(702) searches, and FISA(Title-1) surveillance results. After discovery, she claimed in 2017 someone else was using her database access.
On April 18, 2017 CNN finally admitted that the FBI used the bogus Steele dossier to obtain FISA warrants. What's more, both the FBI & the Clinton campaign paid Steele to write the opposition research attacks.
The bogus document has been cited by FBI Dir. Comey in some of his briefings to members of Congress in recent weeks, as one of the sources of information the bureau used to bolster its investigation.
The bogus evidence also was presented to the FISA court to win approval to surveillance on Carter Page. Page commented, "I look forward to the Privacy Act of 1974 lawsuit that I plan to file in response to the civil rights violations by Obama administration appointees last year. The discovery process will be of great value to the United States, as our nation hears testimony from them under oath, and we receive disclosure of the documents which show what exactly was done in 2016."
Cause of Action (CoA), a watchdog group, filed suit seeking records on the relationship between the FBI and Christopher Steele, author of the Steele dossier. "According to a news report, Mr. Steele entered an agreement with the FBI a few weeks before the November 2016 election to investigate then-candidate Donald Trump while, at the same time, he was employed by an opposition research firm to collect information for Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton."
On April 20 Americans for Limited Government president Rick Manning called for Comey's firing: “The FBI’s incredible incompetence and outright complicity with the politicization of government spying removes the last shred of credibility that Director James Comey has and he needs to either resign or be fired. The failure to even secure and independently examine the DNC server while relying on the self-serving innuendo by the DNC’s computer consultant CrowdStrike for verification is unbelievable. But their reliance on an easily disprovable political hit piece dossier to get a FISA warrant against Carter Page, paid for by Democrat supporters of Hillary Clinton and produced by the private firm Fusion GPS, to attempt to undermine the Trump campaign in 2016 effort is inexcusable."
On April 21 Landmark Legal Foundation filed an Amicus brief with the FISA court. Landmark submitted that the Obama administration "abused the judicial process, placing the integrity of this Court and the constitutional rights of individuals at risk." Landmark asks the Court to examine:
1. Have this Court’s order or orders been used by intelligence and law enforcement entities of the federal government as a subterfuge to surveil private citizens and at least one United States Senator for political purposes?
2. Did government officials seek one or more national security surveillance warrants from this Court as a pretext to conduct an investigation for the purpose of affecting an ongoing national presidential campaign and subsequent transition of an incoming president?
3. When applying to this Court for one or more warrants in this matter, did the FBI inform this Court that it had apparently paid some of the expenses of a former British spy who prepared the dossier reportedly relied on, in whole or part, in its application to convince this Court to issue a warrant, and that it had apparently negotiated to make further payments to the former British spy, which efforts were ultimately unsuccessful?4. When applying to this Court for one or more warrants in this matter, did the FBI inform this Court that the dossier it reportedly presented in pursuit of one or more warrants had originally been prepared by the former British spy for a Washington research firm conducting opposition research against the Republican nominee for president, candidate Donald Trump?
On April 22 the New York Times reported that the FBI offered to pay Christopher Steel $50,000 if Steele could corroborate anything in the Steele dossier. A document revealed that Attn. Gen. Loretta Lynch instructed FBI Dir. Comey to cover-up the Hillary Clinton investigation.
By April 23 it was obvious CIA Director John Brennen was indeed the first Obama administration official to handle the bogus evidence produced by Democrats to sick the US intelligence gathering apparatus on Trump with the intention to defeat him. The side that actually colluded with foreign powers was that of Hillary Clinton. Brennan’s goal was obvious, to retain his position as CIA director under Hillary Clinton. Brennan utilized false intelligence as an excuse to set up a multi-agency investigation into Donald Trump. This led the FBI to conduct a search on a computer server connected to Trump Tower, giving Susan Rice and other Clinton supporters a shield in order to spy on Trump’s people. CIA acting under John Brennan leaked to the press that this investigation would be happening. His hope was to cause as much political damage to Trump’s campaign as possible. An official within the intelligence community explained that Brennan’s entourage of radicals didn’t even try to hide what they were doing.
- Arab Spring
- Obama war crimes
- Trump-Russia hoax
- FBI scandal
- Obamagate timeline 2009-2015
- Obamagate timeline 2016 election year
- Russiagate timeline 2017
- Russiagate timeline 2018
- All the president's enemies, by The Washington Times
- http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/10/politics/donald-trump-response-russian-hacking/ …
- PROCEDURES FOR THE AVAILABILITY OR DISSEMINATION OF RAW SIGNALS INTELLIGENCE INFORMATION BY THE NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY UNDER SECTION 2.3 OF EXECUTIVE ORDER 12333 (RAW SIGINT AVAILABILITY PROCEDURES). OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE. UNCLASSIFIED
- The New York Times reported
"In its final days, the Obama administration has expanded the power of the National Security Agency to share globally intercepted personal communications with the government’s 16 other intelligence agencies before applying privacy protections,"basically, an authorization to circulate the Brennan, Clapper and Comey memo with the Clinton-Steele salacious allegations. 
- also referred to as the ICA or Intelligence Community Assessment
- 4. One of the seventeen reports in the Dossier—CIR 112—accused the Plaintiffs of criminal conduct and participation in an alleged Trump-Russia scheme to influence the 2016 presidential election. Defendants knew that this Report was not verified, and that it defamed Plaintiffs on its face. Defendants could easily have removed that Report from the Dossier before they started peddling the Dossier to media and journalists in September and October 2016. They chose not to do so. Nor did they attempt to determine the veracity of that Report with the Plaintiffs themselves. 5. At all times during the Defendants’ engagement of Orbis and Steele, it was either intended or clearly foreseeable that the Dossier’s contents would be republished (in whole or in part) to third parties, either by the Defendants themselves or their clients. Indeed, that is the entire purpose of “oppo research” in politics. Those third parties included government officials, as well as news media and journalists who could make its content public. 6. On information and belief, Defendants arranged for Steele to brief selected members of the print and online media about the information he was compiling on candidate Trump. Consistent with the intended purpose of “oppo research” to publicly discredit its target, Steele’s briefings were designed to generate interest in the Dossier and secure its eventual public dissemination. Briefings were held for journalists from the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, Yahoo News, and others in September 2016. Shortly thereafter, Yahoo News published an article by Michael Isikoff that described some of the content of the Dossier (referred to there as “intelligence reports” and “reports”), which was still being compiled at that time.1 Many other media articles reported speculative accounts of the Dossier’s existence and contents. In October 2016, Steele was interviewed by David Corn, a writer for Mother Jones, which on October 31, 2016 published an article headlined “A Veteran Spy Has Given The FBI Information Alleging a Russian Operation to Cultivate Donald Trump.”2 The Corn article stated that it had “reviewed” the early reports in the Dossier, and then quoted from those reports as well as statements made by Steele in the interview. The public dissemination of the Dossier’s content had begun in earnest. 7. In addition to cultivating media interest, the Defendants also organized or approved a meeting in Great Britain between Steele and David Kramer, a director of a private foundation led by U.S. Senator John McCain. The purpose of that meeting was to brief Kramer on behalf of Senator McCain, who at the time was an outspoken critic of Trump’s candidacy. Subsequently, in November 2016, Defendants provided a copy of the Dossier’s first sixteen reports, including the Report that falsely accused and defamed Plaintiffs, to Kramer for redelivery to Senator McCain. 8. As the 2016 presidential election neared, both print and online media in the United States and abroad began to expand their coverage of the Dossier and its alleged content. That coverage only intensified after Trump won the election. On January 10, 2017, one of those media entities, BuzzFeed, Inc., published the entire Dossier on the Internet, describing it as “explosive.” The copy of the Dossier that BuzzFeed published included the false and defamatory allegations about the Plaintiffs and Alfa, along with an article entitled “These Reports Allege Trump Has Deep Ties to Russia.”3 The Dossier misspells Alfa’s name throughout, incorrectly spelling it as “Alpha.” In a recent court filing, Fusion admitted that it had “pre-publication” communications with BuzzFeed about its publication.4 9. The Defendants intended, anticipated, or foresaw a high likelihood that allowing their clients and/or the media access to the Dossier’s defamatory content would result in its republication by news media outlets, including online news media such as BuzzFeed. 10. Plaintiffs seek an award of compensatory and punitive damages for the harm to their personal and professional reputations, current business interests, and the impairment of business opportunities that resulted from the blatantly false and defamatory statements and implications about them published by the Defendants and republished by BuzzFeed and countless other media around the world. FRIDMAN et al v. BEAN LLC et al https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/22639671/FRIDMAN_et_al_v_BEAN_LLC_et_al https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Dossier.pdf
- "to remove the name “Magnitsky” from the Global Magnitsky Act, delay the bills passage, and cast doubt on the Justice Dept.’s version of events prior to the passage of the Magnitsky Act. The defrauded complaintant referred to Simpson, who was hired by the Clinton campaign and DNC as "a professional smear campaigner.” “Glenn Simpson knowingly spread false information on behalf of people connected to the Russian government to try to protect Russian torturers and murderers from consequences.” http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/13/exclusive-oppo-researcher-behind-trump-dossier-is-linked-to-pro-kremlin-lobbying-effort/
- Ross's article expounds: The main proponent of that law, a British-American businessman named Bill Browder, tells DC..."Glenn Simpson’s job was to knowingly and dishonestly change the narrative of how Sergei Magnitsky came to die from murder to natural causes, and to change the narrative that Sergei Magnitsky was a criminal and not a whistleblower," ... Magnitsky, who helped Browder investigate many of the corrupt Russian firms, was arrested in Nov. 2008 and accused of engaging in fraud and tax evasion. Magnitsky was tortured for months in a Russian prison and deprived of medical treatment, all in order to elicit a false confession that he and Browder were engaged in fraud and tax evasion, Browder has alleged. After Magnitsky’s health deteriorated, he was transferred to another jail. There, the lawyer was allegedly beaten with blunt objects by prison guards. He died on Nov. 16, 2009 at the age of 37. Soon after his friend’s murder, Browder began lobbying American lawmakers — Maryland Sen. Ben Cardin and Arizona Sen. John McCain, in particular — to pass a law that would provide a mechanism to punish Kremlin-linked Russian criminals. http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/16/think-tank-appears-to-cut-ties-with-oppo-researcher-behind-trump-dossier/#ixzz4d5c0xHTC
- FusionGPS was hired by BakerHostetler to investigate Bill Browder who helped push through the Magnitsky Act, or Russia sanctions bill. Glenn Simpson, a founding partner of Fusion GPS, compiled the research for the anti-Browder project. He worked closely with Natalia Veselnitskaya, a Russian lawyer. Katsyv, a Russian businessman, and Prevezon sought to limit the impact of the Magnitsky Act sanctions. BakerHostetler, the law firm acting on behalf of Prevezon Holdings and its owner Denis Katsyv, made a payment to FusionGPS on March 7, 2016, court records show. Through October 31, 2016 BakerHostetler paid FusionGPS $523,651.
- David Ignatius of the Washington Post published details of Flynn's phone call with the Russian Ambassador.
- The leaking of the unmasked identity of a US citizen's name gathered in a foreign intelligence operation is a criminal and civil rights violation. https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/3216
- The artcle continues: "Since no one can take part in the formulation or execution of foreign or defense policy without a high-level security clearance, vetoing the president’s people by denying them clearances trumps the president....the persons who thus took for themselves the prerogative that the American people had entrusted to [President Trump] at the ballot box, chances are 100 percent that they will use that prerogative ever more frequently with regard to anyone else whom they regard as standing in the way of their preferred policies, as a threat to their reputation, or simply as partisan opponents... undermin[ing] nothing less than the self-evident heart of the Constitution’s Article II: The president is the executive branch. All of its employees draw their powers from him and answer to him, not the other way around." http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/15/cia-insults-trump/
- The article continues, "as director of the Defense Intelligence Agency – he oversaw a prescient 2012 analysis that foresaw that their support for the Syrian insurgency would give rise to “a declared or undeclared Salafist principality in eastern Syria [ISIS].” The DIA report, which was partially declassified in a lawsuit over the 2012 killing of the U.S. ambassador to Libya and three other U.S. personnel in Benghazi, Libya, embarrassed the advocates for an escalation of the war in Syria and the ouster of secular President Bashar al-Assad. Flynn even went further in a 2015 interview when he said the intelligence was “very clear” that the Obama administration made a “willful decision” to back these jihadists in league with Middle East allies, a choice that looked particularly stupid when Islamic State militants started beheading American hostages and capturing cities in Iraq.... Key U.S. government neocons, such as Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs Victoria Nuland and Sen. John McCain, then began pushing for the violent right-wing coup that – in February 2014 – ousted Ukraine’s elected President Viktor Yanukovych and touched off the new Cold War with Russia. Amid these heightened tensions, the mainstream media in the United States and Europe joined in the full-scale Russia/Putin-bashing... to enforce the new groupthink – holding Russia at fault for pretty much everything – a new McCarthyism emerged, deeming anyone who dared disagree a “Moscow stooge” or a “Russian propagandist.” The ugliness penetrated into the U.S. presidential campaign because Democrat Hillary Clinton took a belligerent line toward Russia while Trump broke with the Republican establishment and called for improved ties between Washington and Moscow... This hysteria over Russia gained added strength because Democrats were so angry over Trump’s election that liberal and progressive operatives saw a chance to build a movement and raise lots of money by pushing the Trump-Putin accusations. This opportunism has turned much of the liberal/progressive community into a pro-New Cold War constituency willing to engage in a new breed of McCarthyism by demanding intensive investigations into alleged connections between Americans and Russians.... ...since Trump’s inauguration, the focus has shifted to Flynn, as the personification of the effort to cool off the New Cold War, because he had phone conversations with the Russian ambassador that presumably were intercepted by U.S. intelligence. Because Flynn supposedly misrepresented some details of the calls to Vice President Mike Pence, senior Justice Department holdovers from the Obama administration concocted an argument that Flynn might be vulnerable to Russian blackmail. The argument is dubious because the Russians would know that the U.S. government knew exactly what the conversations entailed, so how would the blackmail work? But this “blackmail” argument is another throwback to the earlier McCarthy days when gays were barred from sensitive government jobs because of their alleged susceptibility to blackmail. But the gambit to get Flynn worked. Amid frenzied coverage on CNN, MSNBC, The Washington Post, The New York Times and the rest of the mainstream media, Flynn and the Russia détente that he stood for were not expected to be long for this world of Official Washington." https://consortiumnews.com/2017/02/14/trump-caves-on-flynns-resignation/
- On February 14 Charles Krauthammer commented on the unmasking of Flynn, "When the conversation involves an American, there are extremely strict procedures to blur the identity, to hide the identity and to protect the information coming from the American. This is the exact opposite of that and it is scary."
- Confessore, Scott Shane, Nicholas; Rosenberg, Matthew (11 January 2017). "How a Sensational, Unverified Dossier Became a Crisis for Donald Trump". The New York Times.
- In April 2018 Clinton was referred to Justice Department for criminal prosecution by Congress for violation of Federal Election Commission disclosure requirements.
- Nellie Ohr represented the CIA's "Open Source Works" group in a 2010 "expert working group report on international organized crime" along with her husband Bruce Ohr and FusionGPS founder Glenn Simpson. Open Source Works, the CIA’s in-house open source analysis component, is devoted to intelligence analysis of unclassified, open source information. The directive that established Open Source Works is classified, as is the charter of the organization. CIA says the existence of any such records is a classified fact. The directive itself that established Open Source Works is classified, as is the charter of the organization. CIA says the existence of any such records is a classified fact. “The CIA can neither confirm nor deny the existence or nonexistence of records responsive to your request,” wrote Susan Viscuso, CIA Information and Privacy Coordinator, in a November 29 response to a Freedom of Information Act request from Jeffrey Richelson of the National Security Archive for the Open Source Works directive and charter. “The fact of the existence or nonexistence of requested records is currently and properly classified and is intelligence sources and methods information that is protected from disclosure,” Dr. Viscuso wrote. This is a surprising development since Open Source Works — by definition — does not engage in clandestine collection of intelligence. Rather, it performs analysis based on unclassified, open source materials. -FAS http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-12/mccabe-cancels-testimony-something-far-more-sinister-fusion-gps
- Expert Working Group Report on International Organized Crime, John T. Picarelli, Discussion Paper Document No.: 230846, National Institute of Justice, June 2010, p. 30 PDF. Published by the United States Dept. of Justice.
- She also shared Simpson’s work with Yuri Chaika, the prosecutor general of Russia. Prevezon Holdings and its Russian owner Denis Katsyv hired BakerHostetler to investigate Browder. Katsyv and Prevezon sought to limit the impact of the Magnitsky Act sanctions.