Democrat Race Card: July 2011
- ABC News implies the Founding Fathers were racist, "guys who didn't give women the vote and let slavery stand." 
- AP talking about Herman Cain, [Voters] "look past his skin color and perceive him as a serious candidate." 
- The Daily Beast White Supremacist Stampede, how racists are lining up to run for the GOP ticket because of a black president.
- New Black Panthers leader Malik Shabazz calls America racist and says Glenn Beck will be a 'White Supremacist' without Fox News.
- Wonkette: Kentucky Tea Party Sells ‘Yup, I’m A Racist’ Fourth of July T-Shirts.  Slate and Mediaite found the racism story worthy.  
- Bill Clinton calls GOP efforts to limit same-day voter registration and block some convicted felons from voting to Jim Crow laws.
- Al Sharpton: Herman Cain is obsessed with race.
- MSNBC's Rachel Maddow talking the death penalty says Fox News is “trying to hype the issue of urban crime with racial overtones.” 
- ABC's The View host and holocaust denier Whoopi Goldberg throws down the race-card temper tantrum because of a Michele Bachmann pledge.
- MSNBC's Martin Bashir wonders if Michele Bachmann and Rick Santorum support "a return to the days of slavery" 
- MSNBC Ed's Show guest Alan Grayson says "Obama Should Tell People The Republican Party Is Bigoted." 
- Charles Rangel says cutting government spending will hurt African-Americans. No mention of Obama's policies hurting African Americans or if he cares about Caucasian families.
- Sheila Jackson Lee the debt ceiling debate is racist, because we have a black president.
- CNN injects racism when discussing Pigford, "“Do you feel that she’s racist?” asked the anchor." 
- Gawker found a racist post on Craigslist 
- MSNBC's Ed Show guest Georgetown Professor Michael Eric Dyson says “Congress will not vote to put the economy in the black is [sic] because the country is in the hands of the black.” 
- Salon interview with Democrat Keith Ellison of MN: [Herman Cain] "trying to distinguish himself as the religious bigot of the presidential race." 
- MSNBC Chris Matthews again. Republicans are like the whites during South African apartheid struggle.
- Race baiting
- Race card
- Liberal hate speech
- Liberal vitriol
- Journalistic malpractice
- Democrat Race Card: May 2011
- Democrat Race Card: June 2011
- ABC's 'This Week': Founding Fathers Were 'Guys Who Didn't Give Women the Vote and Let Slavery Stand' Newsbusters.org, July 3, 2011
- AP Reporter: Herman Cain Needs Voters to 'Look Past His Skin Color And Perceive Him as a Serious Candidate' Newsbusters.org, July 2, 2011
- White Supremacist Stampede, The Daily Beast, July 4, 2011
- AMERICA IS RACIST & HOSTILE: DESPERATE NEW BLACK PANTHER LEADER GOES OFF, The Blaze, July 4, 2011
- Bill Clinton likens GOP effort to Jim Crow laws, Politico, July 6, 2011
- Sharpton Claims Herman Cain's Too Racially Obsessed, Newsbusters.org, July 6, 2011
- Former NY Times Columnist Tells Maddow 'Macho,' 'Violent' American Culture Ruining Politics of Crime, Newsbusters.org, July 08, 2011
- Whoopi Throws Race-Card Temper Tantrum Over Bachmann Signing Pledge To Help Reverse Trend Of Single-Parent Black Families, Weasel Zippers, July 11, 2011
- Martin Bashir Implicates Bachmann in Group's Pledge, Newsbusters.org, July 11, 2011
- Caveman Ex-Congressman: “Obama Should Tell People The Republican Party Is Bigoted” Weasel Zippers, July 12, 2011
- Rangel says cutting government spending will hurt African-Americans, The Hill, July 14, 2011
- CNN Ignores Pigford Fraud, Joins John Boyd In Suggesting Critics are Racists, BigJournalism, July 20, 2011
- Horrible People, The Racist and Homophobic Yard Sale Posting You Won’t Believe, Gawker, July 18, 2011
- Michael Eric Dyson: GOP Refuse Raising Debt Ceiling ‘Because The Economy Is In The Hands Of The Black
- Keith Ellison: Herman Cain Is A 'Religious Bigot' For Comments About Muslims, Huffington Post, July 21, 2011
- Tingles: Republicans In Debt Negotiations Sound Like Whites In Apartheid-Era South Africa, Weasel Zipper, July 25, 2011.
- Maybe the Democrats can't bear the thought of being openly outperformed on the race issue.
- Has Being Called A "Racist" Lost Its Political Bite?