Donald Carlton Lemon is a gay misogynist, leftwing conspiracy theorist, and CNN token black anchor noted for his on-air hate speech, racism and advocacy of political violence. While at least a half dozen white men have been fired from CNN for accusations of inappropriate sexual conduct, Lemon has remained on the CNN payroll under the leadership of at least two CEOs. Lemon was "benched" after his third on-air misogynist rant. Upon hearing the news that President Trump was constitutionally mandated to nominate a replacement following the death of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Lemon used his CNN platform to encourage Democrat rioters, who were already terrorizing the streets of America, to "blow up the entire system."
Lemon, a self-identified homosexual, has repeatedly made racially disparaging comments about men, both African American and white, the majority of which are heterosexual. According to Lemon, traditional marriage is “not what God is about.” Lemon has mocked women for having "mommy brain." Lemon famously flunked a cognitive abilities test on live television unable to distinguish between an elephant and a rhino. Lemon denied the humanitarian crisis on the U.S.-Mexican border.
After years of attempting to suppress information about a lawsuit, in September 2021 it was announced that allegations of Lemon's sexual assault were going to trial.
Lemon is a proponent of medical apartheid. Even after the Supreme Court of the United States overturned the illegal and unconstitutional Biden vaccine mandate, Lemon referred to vaccine dissidents as “idiots” who think they are “above the law.” Most notably, Lemon is under the delusion that Google produces facts.
Lemon was finally fired by CNN in April 2023 for his habitual racist and misogynist remarks. According to the New York Times Lemon's rude treatment of Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy was the last straw.
Sexual assault allegations
In July 2018 at Murf's Backstreet Tavern in Sag Harbor in the Hamptons Dustin Hice offered to buy Don lemon a vodka drink called a "Lemon Drop" but Lemon declined. Hice's complaint alleges that Lemon,
purports to be an staunch advocate for the “Me Too” movement, a social movement meant to bring awareness and give a voice to victims of sexual assault and sexual harassment. When the cameras are turned off, however, Mr. Lemon’s actions are in stark and disturbing contrast to the public persona he attempts to convey.
Hice alleged that Lemon approached him later that night,
(Lemon) put his hand down the front of his own shorts, and vigorously rubbed his genitalia, removed his hand and shoved his index and middle fingers into (Hice's) mustache and under (Hice's) nose. Mr. Lemon intensely pushed his fingers against Plaintiff’s face under Plaintiff’s nose, forcing Plaintiff’s head to thrust backwardasDefendant repeatedly asked Plaintiff “Do you like p**** or d***?”. While saying this, Mr. Lemon continued to shove his fingers into Plaintiff’s face with aggression and hostility.
After Chris Cuomo was let go from CNN, Dustin Hice, called CNN 'a predator protecting machine.'
Accusations of misogyny
Don Lemon has been accused of misogyny for “screaming” at co-host Kaitlan Collins on CNN's morning news show. The New York Post wrote that “tensions” on the show have “boiled over,” saying that Lemon was “allegedly ‘screaming’ at co-host Kaitlan Collins off-camera during an ugly December 2022 incident that has left the cast and crew rattled ever since.”
“According to two sources with knowledge of the situation, the 56-year-old Lemon approached 30-year-old Collins following the show’s Thursday Dec. 8 broadcast — and unloaded on her in front of staffers as he accused her of ‘interrupting’ him on air.”
And that wasn’t the only time, known. Mediaite got a comment from CNN, which said that “The Post’s account is wildly overblown and two months old. Don, Kaitlan and Poppy were friends before they were co-anchors and they remain friends today.” Colby Hall wrote “Mediaite can confirm that the events described by the Post are largely true — though Lemon’s alleged “screaming” is being overplayed.”
Megyn Kelly said if it were her she would make sure Lemon was fired.
In his defense, Lemon claimed some of his best friends are women. It has been ridiculed as an analogy to an all too familiar phrase by those who have expressed racism. Lemon was subsequently fired from hosting a Black History month event after making the bigoted comments.
2020 presidential election
- See also: 2020 presidential election and 2020 Marxist insurrection
Marquette Law School in Wisconsin conducted a poll just days prior to the Kenosha riots. In June 2020 the same poll saw strong support for the BLM protests, with a 61%-34% approval over disapproval rate. By August just before the Kenosha riots that support fell to parity at 48%-48%. Those results turned heads at DNC and Biden headquarters. Just as Democrats and the mainstream fake news media they learned of this loss of support as a result of leftist riots, the Kenosha riot broke out at nearly the same moment. At the RNC convention the Marxist elite witnessed Republican messaging that called for support of police and the call to bring law and order back to the cities. Biden, Democrats, the liberal media went into panic mode.
All of a sudden the permissiveness and encouragement to rioters was taken down. CNN and Don Lemon called for a change in tactics. The cheerleaders suddenly began waving for the crowds to disperse, and pleading with Kamala Harris and Joe Biden to adopt the very opposite language that has been labeled as "racist" all summer long. For months anyone calling to curtail violence, destruction, attacks on police, and the threats to communities were deemed intolerant. Only now, when it looked like a bad prospect for the Democrats, did the sophisticates in the mainstream media consider rioting to be condemnable. When it was politically expedient the burning of cities and violence visited on citizens was an acceptable result.
In Sep 2022, Lemon was 'utterly stumped after suggesting to royal commentator that crown pay reparations.'
- ↑ https://therightscoop.com/trouble-in-paradise-poppy-harlow-leaves-cnn-set-after-don-lemon-mansplains-about-women/
- ↑ https://www.christianpost.com/amp/cnn-kanye-west-is-a-mentally-ill-token-negro-227947/
- ↑ https://therightscoop.com/don-lemon-benched-by-cnn-over-nikki-haley-attack-there-are-ongoing-conversations-about-dons-future/
- ↑ https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/09/22/don-lemons-call-to-blow-up-system-of-government-even-makes-cnn-colleague-chris-cuomo-uncomfortable-975680
- ↑ http://blacknewszone.com/2018/10/13/fire-don-lemon-for-racist-kanye-criticism/
- ↑ https://thehill.com/homenews/media/414109-foxs-jarrett-rips-cnns-lemon-as-racist-hypocrite-and-idiot-all-rolled-into-one
- ↑ https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/tyler-o-neil/2021/03/16/don-lemon-traditional-marriage-is-not-what-god-is-about-n1432844
- ↑ https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/cnn-don-lemon-se-cupp-mommy-brain-b2162048.html
- ↑ https://video.foxnews.com/v/6174545465001#sp=show-clips
- ↑ https://youtu.be/Tq1uiDlmIsc
- ↑ https://thepoliticalinsider.com/cnns-don-lemon-calls-unvaccinated-americans-idiots-who-think-theyre-above-the-law/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/kWZKT92Xk1M
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/political/don-lemon-interview-gop-candidate-was-last-straw-nyt
- ↑ https://www.mediaite.com/tv/man-sues-cnns-don-lemon-for-alleged-assault-at-sag-harbor-bar/
- ↑ https://www.mediaite.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Dustin-Hice-v.-Don-Lemon-Verified-Complaint-8-11-2019.pdf
- ↑ Hannah Nightingale, Man accusing Don Lemon of sexual harassment slams CNN for being 'a predator protecting machine' PM, Dec 7, 2021.
The man accusing Don Lemon of sexually harassing him in 2018 is calling CNN 'a predator protecting machine,' but noted that he is happy to see some accountability with the termination of Chris Cuomo last week... Dustin Hice filed a lawsuit against Lemon more than two years ago, accusing the CNN host of sexually charged assault and battery in connection to an incident at a Long Island bar during the summer of 2018, according to Fox News.
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2023/02/02/don-lemon-screamed-at-cnn-this-morning-co-host-in-off-camera-tiff-sources/
- ↑ https://www.mediaite.com/tv/on-camera-conflict-watch-the-tense-moments-that-caused-dust-up-between-cnns-kaitlan-collins-and-don-lemon/
- ↑ https://therightscoop.com/megyn-kelly-if-anyone-ever-screamed-at-me-like-don-lemon-did-to-kaitlan-collins-id-have-them-fired/
- ↑ Don Lemon tells CNN staffers his best friends are women after his sexist Nikki Haley comments: report, By MARTHA ROSS | Bay Area News Group, February 17, 2023
- ↑ https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/02/27/alleged-misogynist-don-lemon-steps-down-as-host-of-upcoming-nyc-event-report-1336221/
- ↑ https://rpubs.com/PollsAndVotes/652966
- ↑ https://www.redstate.com/bradslager/2020/08/29/908598/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2022/09/20/don-lemon-stumped-by-royal-commentator-over-reparations/