Donald Trump 2020 presidential campaign
- Main article: United States presidential election, 2020
Experience, success (see Donald Trump achievements). President Trump restored prosperity by removing the Obamacare mandates which were designed to retard job growth for 8 years and create dependency on the Washington bureaucratic class. By his 100th day, it was clear that Trump had disrupted the liberal political establishment agenda. According to Reuters, President Trump had "begun to reshape American life in ways big and small." A Rassmussen Poll of registered Democrats found 17% of Democrats identify more with Trump. Even liberal Nobel Prize economist Paul Krugman has been forced to admit that globalization has been a disaster for American workers.
Trump, for the first time, wrote protections in for American workers in the new trade deals with Canada and Mexico (USMCA), insuring that no tariff will be laid on a product that does not pay its workers an average of $16 an hour, about three times the Mexican average manufacturing wage rate. This will bring auto manufacturing and component parts back into the United States. Rather than green global projects Trump is investing in black communities. Trump has called the Chinese bluff - who have used the Democratic Socialist Republic of Korea (DPRK) as a proxy province, forcing previous administrations to acquiesce to nuclear blackmail and the dictates of Chinese trade deals which have flooded the American market with cheap manufactured goods, and have destroyed American jobs and the middle class. Trump is the first American president to implement the consensus that the way to de-nuclearize the Korean peninsula is to force China to do it by being tough in trade agreements. He undid many of Barack Obama's executive orders.
Has taken the lead to reform FBI and Department of Justice corruption, expanding healthcare coverage for workers and small businesses, prescription drug pricing, and prison reform. Reformed Obamacare to provide portability and cover pre-existing conditions. His policies led to much progress for blacks, homosexuals, and Jews. President Trump's Second Chance Hiring and Workforce initiative to undo the damage of the racist Democrats' 1994 New Jim Crow Crime Bill authored by Joseph Biden and pushed by Hillary Clinton to deal with 'Superpredators' after the Central Park jogger attack, has been lauded by civil rights leaders and Van Jones. He received some help from Congress to advance his agenda, although Mexico paying for the deployment of 27,000 troops has produced more border security than the Democrat-controlled House. Building the Wall has helped fight climate change by reducing the number of illegal immigrants entering America to drive cars, eat hamburgers, and destroy the planet. Murder and violent crimes have declined on his watch. By the beginning of 2019, President Trump had either kept or made progress on many of his campaign promises. President Trump stood up to the warmongers in the Uniparty who wanted to go to war with a NATO ally, Turkey, over Syria.
- Derespina, Cody (April 29, 2017). 100 Days of Disruption: How Trump rewrote the presidential script. Fox News. Retrieved April 29, 2017.
- Malone, Jim (October 19, 2017). Trump Lives Up to Pledge to Be Disrupter, But Country Divided Over Results. Voice of America. Retrieved October 19, 2017.
- Whitesides, John (September 28, 2017). Beyond the daily drama and Twitter battles, Trump begins to alter American life. Reuters. Retrieved October 6, 2017.
Article also published in the conservative media:
- Beyond the Daily Drama and Twitter Battles, Trump Begins to Alter American Life. The Washington Free Beacon (from Reuters). September 29, 2017. Retrieved October 6, 2017.
- Multiple references:
- Pappas, Alex (September 8, 2017). Trump is dismantling Obama’s executive action legacy. Fox News. Retrieved September 9, 2017.
- Boyer, Dave (October 16, 2017). Trump dismantles Obama’s ‘imperial’ presidency, rescinds dubious orders. The Washington Times. Retrieved October 17, 2017.
- Stanage, Niall (October 16, 2017). The Memo: Trump tries to turn back clock on Obama era. The Hill. Retrieved October 17, 2017.
- Cawthorne, Cameron (October 16, 2017). Trump: ‘Not Too Many’ Obama Administration Policies Will Be Kept in Place. The Washington Free Beacon. Retrieved October 17, 2017.
- Schallhorn, Kaitlyn (December 27, 2017). How Trump is rolling back Obama's legacy. Fox News. Retrieved December 27, 2017.
- How Trump dismantled Obama's legacy in 1 year. WND. January 18, 2018. Retrieved January 19, 2018.
- Eilperin, Juliet; Cameron, Darla (March 24, 2017). How Trump is rolling back Obama’s legacy. The Washington Post. Retrieved December 26, 2018.
- Pollak, Joel B. (February 22, 2019). Blue State Blues: Trump Is the Most ‘Progressive’ President Ever for Blacks, Gays, Jews. Breitbart News. Retrieved February 22, 2019.
- Boyer, Dave (May 29, 2018). Trump sees Congress buck tradition of legislative loafing, make significant progress on agenda. The Washington Times. Retrieved May 29, 2018.
- Bedard, Paul (September 4, 2018). Trump breaks 20-year ‘fouled up’ budget gridlock, scores big wins. Washington Examiner. Retrieved September 4, 2018.
- Owens, Caitlin (August 15, 2018). Surprise: One area where Congress is functioning. Axios. Retrieved August 20, 2018.
- Mass, Warren (August 20, 2018). Trump and McConnell Mend Fences to Pursue Common Goals. The New American. Retrieved August 20, 2018.
- Pergram, Chad (October 13, 2018). Amid Kavanaugh cacophony, Congress forges bipartisan agreements on key issues. Fox News. Retrieved October 13, 2018.
- Multiple references:
- Fakkert, Jasper (January 20, 2019). American Revival: 70 Ways President Trump Has Changed the Nation Over the Past Two Years. The Epoch Times. Retrieved January 21, 2019.
- Schallhorn, Kaitlyn (January 19, 2019). Trump at presidential halfway mark: Where he stands on campaign promises. Fox News. Retrieved January 19, 2019.
- Horsley, Scott (January 20, 2019). Progress Report: President Trump's Campaign Promises, 2 Years Later. NPR. Retrieved January 21, 2019.
- Henney, Megan (January 20, 2019). Trump's first two years in office: A look at his biggest achievements and failures. Fox Business. Retrieved January 21, 2019.
- The Historic Results of President Donald J. Trump’s First Two Years in Office. The White House. January 20, 2019. Retrieved January 22, 2019.
- Trump presents 'historic results' of two years in office. Arutz Sheva. January 20, 2019. Retrieved January 22, 2019.
- McDaniel, Ronna (January 20, 2019). RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel: Trump has delivered two historic years of promises made, promises kept. Fox News. Retrieved January 20, 2019.
- Glassner, Michael (January 20, 2019). Trump has survived a coordinated campaign to defy him – Two years later he's achieved much of his agenda. Fox News. Retrieved January 20, 2019.
- Herman, Arthur (January 20, 2019). Trump at the halfway mark: How will history judge our unconventional president? Fox News. Retrieved January 20, 2019.
- Thiessen, Marc (January 2, 2019). Marc Thiessen: Trump's 10 most surprising successes after two years in office. Fox News. Retrieved January 22, 2019.
- Toma, Danny (February 14, 2019). How to understand 'America First'. Washington Examiner. Retrieved February 14, 2019.
- Howell, Tom (March 7, 2019). Trump finds governing harder than it looks: 'As a businessman he could negotiate'. The Washington Times. Retrieved March 8, 2019.