Druze vs Hezbollah (2021)
In August, 2021, Iran linked Arab-Islamic jihadi terror Hezbollah fired some 19 rockets into Israel.
In a rare courageous act against the terror group that has its grip on Lebanon via terror, Druze villagers from the southern Lebanese Druze village of Chouya, on August 6, 2021, fought the Hezbollah for firing from near their houses in order to fraw fire from Israeli defenders. (As always) Using the population as human shields.
Noted as a very dramatic event. 
They even beat up one Hezbollah-terrorist launcher Ali Kajk.
The scene was filmed while some shouted: "Film this! film this!, the whole world will see Hezbollah firing from our houses, to attack us."
Lebanon army arrived, confiscated launcher, arrests 4 suspects.
Embarrassed, Hezbollah put up on the screen an unrelated image of a launcher not close to a house...
Ali Kajk after released by police, was received with cheers by family and other Hezbollah guys.
Lebanese Druse. Yahya a-Teimani came out the real hero in this.
Hezbollah thugs retaliated against the community by removing forcefully some Druze sellers of fruits. At least one thug threatned/shouted: "if I find you here in an hour, I'm going to burn you in your truck."
In addition, supporters of the Shiite group intimidated Druze, threaten prominent sheikhs. 
Hezbollah then attacked Druze all over Lebanon.
Druze leader, Sheikh Mofek Tarif: "Strongly condemns Hezbollah's attempt to attack Israel from Druze villages. "The Druze are defending their settlements, and preventing Hezbollah from using them as cannon fodder. There is no room for terrorist organizations within the population. It calls on all Druze to be wary of an Iranian plot to drag the Druze into Lebanon and Syria into ethnic clashes."
The head of the Christian Maronite community in Lebanon, Bishara a-Ra'i, said against Hezbollah: 'The army must take control of the South Lebanon and prevent rocket fire at Israel. We're sick of wars, killing, destruction and displacement.'
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 In wake of rocket attacks on Israel, Hezbollah tries to signal it’s ‘in control’ Yaakov Lappin, JNS, Aug 6, 2021. The firing of 19 rockets at open areas near Kiryat Shmona was a calculated step by Hezbollah designed to indicate that it will not “allow” Israeli airstrikes in Lebanon to go unanswered; the scope of Israel’s retaliation will determine the next stage of this controlled standoff. ... Meanwhile, a dramatic and unexpected twist occurred in Lebanon itself, when villagers from the southern Lebanese Druze village of Shwaya discovered a vehicle-mounted rocket-launcher and a Hezbollah operative traveling through their area. Angry villagers quickly surrounded the operative, who was rescued by village elders and handed over to the Lebanese Armed Forces. The LAF later announced that it had arrested four suspects. “Let the whole world see. Hezbollah is firing from near homes so that it [Israel] hits us,” a Druze villager said on a video posted to social media. The furious response by the villagers indicates that Hezbollah can expect no cooperation from Lebanese Druze in any future attempt to use them as human shields. Such tensions also represent simmering sectarian fault lines in Lebanon, which are becoming more acute as the country continues to experience massive economic and political crises. “The dogs of Hezbollah are firing from the center of the Druze heartland,” a villager said in the video.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Emanuel Fabian, "Lebanese Druze confront, detain Hezbollah rocket crew after it fires at Israel." TOI, Aug , 2021. Angry villagers in Chouya accuse terror group of endangering lives by firing from near civilian areas; Lebanon army arrives, confiscates launcher, arrests 4 suspects.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Daniel Salami (@DanielSal_87) Tweeted: Sheikh Mofek Tarif: "Strongly condemns Hezbollah's attempt to attack Israel from Druze villages. "The Druze are defending their settlements, and preventing Hezbollah from using them as cannon fodder. There is no room for terrorist organizations within the population. It calls on all Druze to be wary of an Iranian plot to drag the Druze into Lebanon and Syria into ethnic clashes. Aug 6, 2021
- ↑ Lebanese Druze Detain Hezbollah Terrorists Who Fired Rockets at Israel Yoni Weiss Hamodia, August 8, 2021. Locals accused Hezbollah of launching rockets at Israel from their village and endangering their lives by firing at Israel from civilian areas.
- ↑ Mike Fainzilber (@MFainzilber) Tweeted: Lebanese stopping a rocket launcher belonging to the Iranian Hezbollah, which was preparing to launch rockets towards Israeli territory from the vicinity of their homes. People objecting to being used as human shields in a proxy war waged by and for the Iranian regime. Aug 6, 2021
- ↑ Former Druze battalion commander: "Druze attempts in Lebanon to stop Hezbollah are dramatic" Walla! News, August 8, 2021. MK Mofid Marai of White Brush referred to an incident that was documented on Friday and received considerable resonance over the weekend on social media. Colonel (Res.) MK Mofid Marai (blue and white), former commander of the Druze battalion, said today (Sunday) that the Druze's attempts in Lebanon to stop Hezbollah's firing at Israel are a "dramatic event." Magal and Ben Caspit on 103FM, referring to an incident that was recorded in Lebanon on Friday and received considerable resonance over the weekend on social media. The videos that were distributed show a great commotion during which Lebanese residents in the Druze city of Hasbaya gather in protest around a vehicle loaded with Hezbollah rockets, and try to stop it. "Eventually, the Druze villages in southern Lebanon confiscated what was left of the missiles. They prevented the missiles or Katyushas from continuing to fire at the State of Israel," Marai said. "The question is what led Hassan Nasrallah to fire there." Former Druze battalion commander: "Druze attempts in Lebanon to stop Hezbollah are dramatic" - Walla! news
- ↑ WATCH: Hezbollah Rocket Terrorists Attacked by Lebanese Druze, Jewish Press News Desk, August 6, 2021
- ↑ ELINT News (@ELINTNews) Tweeted: Ali Kajk, the Hezbollah militant captured by Druze locals after firing rockets on Israel was filmed multiple times before by the IDF in civilian clothes near the Israeli border with Lebanon in order to do surveillance Aug 8, 2021
- ↑ IDF reveals: It is a Hezbollah terrorist who fired rockets at Israel - and was beaten by Druze in southern Lebanon Itai Blumenthal and Roi Kais. Kann News, August 8, 2021. The Arab press reported that the United States had put pressure on Bennett - so as not to jeopardize negotiations with Iran. According to a Western diplomatic source, the pressure not to change the "rules of confrontation" with Hezbollah is intended not to give Tehran an excuse to withdraw from the negotiations - before the return of nuclear talks in Vienna in September. The IDF spokesman in Arabic, Lt. Col. Avichai Adrei, today (Sunday) revealed the identity of a Hezbollah operative who was part of the cell that fired rockets at Israel on Friday. Shortly after the shooting, a squad of members of the cell was stopped by Druze in a village in southern Lebanon, who beat some of its members until soldiers from the Lebanese army arrived. The organization's operative, Ali Kajk, was documented being put in a car after being beaten by Druze.
- ↑ Jonathan Elkhoury - (@Jonathan_Elk) Tweeted: "Film this! film this!, the whole world will see Hezbollah firing from our houses, to attack us." A viral video now on the net. Aug 6, 2021 https://t.co/tYjH7yxeD8
- ↑ Assaf Moran (@AssafMoran) Tweeted: If there is still hope for #Lebanon and its people, it comes from this video showing villagers stopping #Hezbollah terrorists from continuing launching of rockets against #Israel. brought by @kaisos1987 Aug 6, 2021 https://t.co/Mfh8wn37NW
- ↑ WATCH: Angry Druze villagers seize rockets from Hezbollah crew, Pesach Benson, World Israel News. Aug, 2021. Druze villagers attack Hezbollah rocket crew in Southern Lebanon on Aug. 6, 2021. (Screen grab/Twitter). Druze residents of Chouya attacked a Hezbollah crew that fired rockets from the Southern Lebanese village on Friday. The Lebanese Armed Forces detained the four members of the crew and confiscated the rocket launcher. ["Hezbollah is firing from next to our homes, so they they'll hit us."]
- ↑ Roi Kais @kaisos1987 tweeted: One of the Hezbollah members who fired the rockets at Israel is received at his home as a hero after his release. Starred in the records of Druze residents attacking the shooters in the village of Shawiya in southern Lebanon. Aug 6, 2021
- ↑ Roi Kais @kaisos1987 tweeted: The man in the picture is the bravest man in Lebanon in the last day. Yahya a-Timani, a young Druze who documented on his Facebook page the confrontation between Hezbollah members who fired at Israel and the people of his village Shavia. A news site in southern Lebanon has already accused him of collaborating with the Zionists. At the same time, there are also those who have launched a campaign to support him on social media. Aug 7, 2021
- ↑ Roi Kais l (@kaisos1987) Tweeted: Aug 6, 2021: Hezbollah's people are taking on Druze, which sell figs following the exceptional incident in the village of Choua in southern Lebanon, an incident that embeded Hezbollah: "The resistance is more respectable than you."
- ↑ Hezbollah supporters punish Druze for detaining rocket launching crew Neta Bar and Reuters, IsraelHayom, Aug 8, 2021. Supporters of Shiite group intimidate Druze, threaten prominent sheikhs after community members detain Hezbollah operatives, rocket launcher used to attack Israel.
- ↑ Lillian H. Mueller (@lill_the_swiss) Tweeted: Following what happened in a Druze village (preventing Hezbollah 2use civilians as human shields in attacking IL) "Hezbollah members have attacked Druze all over Lebanon - it is reminiscent of the beginning of a civil war”, says Dr. @EdyCohen, about the incident last Friday. Aug 8, 2021
- ↑ Roi Kais (@kaisos1987) Tweeted: The head of the Christian Maronite community in Lebanon, Bishara a-Ra'i, against Hezbollah: The army must take control of the South Lebanon and prevent rocket fire at Israel. We're sick of wars, killing, destruction and displacement. Camp (Hezbollah) can not decide on peace or war disconnected from the institutions of the Lebanese state. Aug 8, 2021