Eminem is the stage name of popular rapper Marshall Bruce Mathers III. Born October 17, 1972, Mathers grew up in Detroit, Michigan. He is an award-winning musician and holds a Grammy and Academy Award.
Mathers' personal life is well known because of his public persona and a frequent topic in his music, most notably his relationship with Kimberly Anne Scott. The couple met while both were in high school, and began a troubled relationship in 1989. The two married 1999, but divorced in 2001. As Eminem, Mathers recorded several violent songs, including Kim, and 99 Bonnie and Clide, both songs deal with murdering Kim in violent fashion. The two reconciled and remarried in 2006, but filed for divorce again lass than three months later. Mathers also has shared custody of his biological daughter, Hailie Jade Scott and Alaina, who he adopted Kim Scott's sister.
- 1999: The Slim Shady LP
- 2000: The Marshall Mathers LP
- 2002: The Eminem Show
- 2002: 8 Mile Soundtrack
- 2004: Encore
- 2005: Curtain Call: The Hits
- 2006: Eminem Presents the Re-Up
- 2007: Eminem's fifth studio album
- 2000: Da Hip Hop Witch (Cameo-Performance)
- 2001: The Wash (Chris)
- 2002: 8 Mile (Jimmy "B-Rabbit" Smith)
- 2008: Have Gun — Will Travel (Paladin)
- 2003 - Best Original song, "Lose Yourself" from 8 Mile
- 2003 - Best Original Song in a Motion Picture, "Lose Yourself" from 8 Mile
- 2000 - Best rap solo performance for "My Name Is" from The Slim Shady LP
- 2000 - Best rap album for The Slim Shady LP
- 2001 - Best rap solo performance for "The Real Slim Shady" from The Marshall Mathers LP
- 2001 - Best rap performance by a duo or group (with Dr. Dre) for "Forgot About Dre" from Dr Dre 2001
- 2001 - Best rap album for The Marshall Mathers LP
- 2003 - Best short form music video, for "Without Me" from The Eminem Show
- 2003 - Best rap album for The Eminem Show
- 2004 - Best male rap solo performance for "Lose Yourself" from the 8 Mile O.S.T.
- 2004 - Best rap song for "Lose Yourself" from the 8 Mile O.S.T.