Environmentalism is a political movement that is anti-conservative in nature, and in some ways even harmful to the environment (such as being pro-marijuana, which is detrimental to the environment). The stated claim of environmentalism is to secure the long-term sustainability of the Earth. But many priorities of environmentalism are antithetical to the needs of mankind. See also: Conservation vs. environmentalism
Many environmentalists are atheistic, hostile to the Bible, free enterprise, and limited government. Some liberals who promote left-wing policies claim to be "conservative" in order to deceive conservatives into adopting socialist policies. Former Czech Republic president Václav Klaus said in his book Blue Planet in Green Shackles that environmentalism could be considered a form of Communism, while Peter Staudenmaier extensively noted in his book Fascist Ideology: The Green Wing of the Nazi Party and Its Historical Antecedents that environmentalism was a key tenet of Nazism, pointing out:
|“||Hitler and Himmler were both strict vegetarians and animal lovers, attracted to nature mysticism and homeopathic cures, and staunchly opposed to vivisection and cruelty to animals. Himmler even established experimental organic farms to grow herbs for SS medicinal purposes. And Hitler, at times, could sound like a veritable Green utopian, discussing authoritatively and in detail various renewable energy sources (including environmentally appropriate hydropower and producing natural gas from sludge) as alternatives to coal, and declaring ‘water, winds and tides’ as the energy path of the future.||”|
Historically, a close connection exists between environmentalism and eugenics and population control.
Environmentalist protesters have invariably turned out to be hypocrites who do not practice what they preach to the public about. Many such protesters who take part in environmental/"climate change" protests have left behind tons of trash, some of it toxic and unrecyclable, at protest sites after they finish and go their separate ways, leaving others to clean up the mess left by the protesters. Protesters who criticize the oil industry and the building of oil pipelines are frequently ignorant of the fact that many of the everyday items they use, including computers and cell phones and many clothing fabrics, were created with petroleum-based products. Likewise, celebrities from Hollywood and the entertainment world (such as Leonardo DiCaprio and Neil Young) and other public figures (such as Al Gore and David Suzuki), who purport to be about "saving" the environment and demand that the public give up many necessities for the sake of the environment, display their own hypocrisy by traveling around in jet planes and yachts (both of which consume a great deal of fuel) and refusing to let go of their own energy-consuming luxuries. Unsurprisingly, liberal media pundits have sided with the environmental hypocrites by scoffing at and dismissing criticism of them and by cynically criticizing (even going so far as to call them "climate change deniers") those who criticize the hypocrites while the pundits offer no solutions of their own and engage in simultaneous denial, defending, excusing and justification of said hypocrisy.
In 2019, left-wing U.S. Senator Mazie Hirono called on supporters to "believe in climate change as though it’s a religion."
- Chapter Sixteen: The Communism Behind Environmentalism (Part I), The Epoch Times (from How the Specter of Communism Is Ruling Our World).
- Chapter Sixteen: The Communism Behind Environmentalism (Part II), The Epoch Times (from How the Specter of Communism Is Ruling Our World).
- ↑ https://korybko.substack.com/p/the-anglo-american-axis-benefits
- ↑ Mooney, Kevin (February 27, 2019). Beware the liberal green activists masquerading as conservatives at CPAC. Washington Examiner. Retrieved February 27, 2019.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The New Communism at Accuracy in Media
- ↑ Williams, Thomas D. (August 20, 2019). Report: Ties Between Environmentalism and Eugenics ‘Run Deep’. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 20, 2019.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Protesters are Environmental Hypocrites
- ↑ This is how you EXPOSE the biggest climate HYPOCRITES on the planet at Rebel News
- ↑ Climate Change Activists March in New York City – Leave Their Piles of Trash For Someone Else to Clean Up at the Gateway Pundit
- ↑ Woke Climate Change Hypocrites Leave Trash EVERYWHERE Following Greta Thunberg ‘Save The Environment’ Appearance in Glastonbury at the Gateway Pundit
- ↑ Yes, We Protest Shell Oil with Products Made from Oil. Duh. Now Join Us.
- ↑ Why Leo DiCaprio is just another climate hypocrite at the New York Post
- ↑ Neil Young chooses his own comfort over his convictions at the Calgary Herald
- ↑ Al Gore’s Carbon Footprint Hypocrisy at the Daily Signal
- ↑ David Suzuki Is an Environmental Hypocrite
- ↑ Suzuki Told Me To ‘F*** Off’, But His Hypocrisy Gives The Finger To His Message at the Calgary Herald
- ↑ Climate Hypocrites and the Media that Love Them
- ↑ The 12 Most Hypocritical Environmentalists in Hollywood
- ↑ Al Gore & His “Private Jets”: Hypocrisy?
- ↑ When calling out environmental hypocrisy is nothing but a cynical ploy at the Guardian
- ↑ Gage, John (November 12, 2019). Senate Democrat calls for activists to ‘believe in climate change as though it’s a religion’. Washington Examiner. Retrieved November 13, 2019.
- ↑ Murphy, James (November 14, 2019). U.S. Senator Wants You to “Believe in Climate Change as Though It’s a Religion”. The New American. Retrieved November 14, 2019.