Essay:Conservative Women Vs. Feminism
The Left, which supports Feminism, believes that they have the monopoly on women's rights and women's "empowerment." But as the left-wing war on women and Atheism and sexism show, left-of-center ideologies often don't have their best interests at heart.
The Left also accuses the right of being "sexist" and "anti-woman," but that couldn't be further from the truth. There are many women whom those on the right have a lot more respect for than left-wing feminists. There are many women that are great thinkers, and they are not third-wave feminists. These women are smarter, wiser, and more "empowered" in our eyes than any feminists. Here are some examples of women more "empowered" than feminists:
- Phyllis Schlafly, founding member of the modern conservative movement and mother of Conservapedia founder Andrew Schlafly.
- Beverly LaHaye, wife of Tim LaHaye and founder of Concerned Women for America.
- Gladys Aylward, missionary to China, went alone to China, self-financed and -supported (and had to walk part of the way through Siberia), endured numerous hardships including almost being taken captive in the USSR.
- Dana Loesch, Pro-Second Amendment NRA spokeswoman who's not scared of guns and also not scared of mobs organized by CNN  She is also a wife and mother who's unafraid to use guns to protect her children.
- Gabriela "Gabby" Franco, A legal immigrant from Venezuela, who saw what gun control did to her home country and opposes it in the US. She also believes in the American Dream. These are the kind of immigrants that Conservatives approve of and want more of.
- Candace Owens, black female conservative who opposes race-based Affirmative Action.
- Antonia Okafor, black female conservative Second Amendment supporter who also opposes Abortion and realizes that the Democrats do not have black people or women's best interests at heart.
- Jeanine Pirro, former judge and conservative commentator for Fox News, frequently calls out Liberal hypocrisy and chastises the left for claiming to be about women's "empowerment" while turning a blind eye to Harvey Weinstein until recently. In her early career, she fought against actual sexism and prosecuted many domestic abusers.
- Laura Ingraham, one of the most influential political commentators in the U.S.
- Ann Coulter, another influential and independent-thinking conservative commentator
- Liz Wheeler, commentator for One America Network (OAN) speaks out against Islamic Sharia Law and its sexism, which no feminist will. She is also vocally anti-abortion.
- Debbie D'Souza, another immigrant from Venezuela and opponent of Venezuela's Socialism.
- Tammy Bruce, former classical feminist who suggests a better alternative to modern Feminism.
- Christina Hoff Sommers, although still a registered Democrat, is very critical of modern Feminism. She has challenged myths like the "Gender Wage Gap" and "rape culture." She has also spoken out against Feminism's "War on Boys."
- Dr. Georgia Purdom, PhD: Holds a doctorate in molecular genetics and is a Young Earth Creationist 
Notes and references