Essay:Worst Liberal Movies
While many great conservative movies are produced every year, Hollywood continues to create many movies which promote, normalize and aggrandize bad behavior and poor values. Below is a list of some of the more egregious examples:
- Frost/Nixon - a liberal movie meant to further tarnish the reputation of Richard Nixon.
- W - A movie designed to denigrate the role of Christianity in US politics and particularly in the life of George W. Bush.
- Fahrenheit 911 - a Michael Moore movie, geared to show there was a link between Pres. Bush and the Bin Laden family
- The Motorcycle Diaries - a fawning monument to communist Che Guevara
- Ferris Bullers Day Off - promotes the message that skipping school, education and general dishonesty is somehow "cool"
- Dazed and Confused - promotes promiscuity and drug abuse
- Blow - Glorifies the life of drug dealer, and suspected murderer, George Jung
- Scarface - glorified drug use and gangsterism, whilst glossing over the Cuban plan to send all their scum to America, in the guise of refugees.
- Pineapple Express - shows drug abuse to be "cool"
- Natural Born Killers - riddled with violence, drug abuse and sexual references, this movies main characters are brutal serial killers who are viewed as heroes.
- Brokeback Mountain - showing that liberals will shoehorn the homosexual agenda into anything, even cowboys.
- Boogie Nights - made the porn industry and exploitation of women look cool.
- Sicko - Michael Moore's attack on the U.S. health care system, in which he conveniently forgets things such as long waiting lists when comparing it to the socialistic NHS system of Great Britain
- Almost any movie by Michael Moore, in fact.
- Dogma - mocks religion and Catholicism in particular, with cheap smutty jokes and portraying God as female.
please add more!