Major problems of atheism relating to the natural world
1. Origin of the universe. Why is there something rather than nothing?
2. Uniqueness of the Earth
5. Origin of consciousness
Atheism cannot account for the existence of logic
Atheism and morality
7. Atheism cannot account for morality
Atheism and history
8. Atheism and the historical evidence for Christianity
Evidential apologetics is an approach in Christian apologetics which emphasizes the use of evidence to demonstrate that God exists and that Christianity/Bible are supported with compelling evidence. The evidence can be from a variety of disciples such as historical evidence or scientific evidence (see: Evidential apologetics and Atheism and evidence).
The evidence for the resurrection of Jesus Christ (see: Historicity of Jesus and Christian apologetics and the Resurrection of Jesus Christ and Christian legal apologetics).
See also: Lack of evidence for atheism
9. When you compare the history of atheism vs. history of Christendom, Christianity has had a very beneficial effect on humanity, while atheism has had a negative impact on humanity.
- Triumph of the Gospel of Love by Themistocles Adamopoulo
10. Failure of the secularization thesis
Secular leftism/progressivism has the narrative that human society is moving in a positive direction and making progress. According to this narrative, religion will pass away (see: Secularization thesis).
However, since the 1970s, religion and religious conservatism/fundamentalism has seen a surge in prevalence and irreligion/atheism has seen a decline in global market share (see: Desecularization and Global atheism statistics and Growth of evangelical Christianity).