Essay: Atheist doctor
This is the current revision of Essay: Atheist doctor as edited by Conservative (Talk | contribs) at 05:42, July 27, 2022. This URL is a permanent link to this version of this page.
Atheist doctor: I think it is time we ended your life now.
Patient: Doctor, I have no health insurance. If I die now, I will never be able to pay you back.
Atheist doctor: Well, upon further deliberation, I think you should fight this condition with every fiber of your being. And if I were you, I would also call your friends and family and ask if they would loan you some money so you can pay your medical bills.
- Atheist doctors
- Atheism and medicine
- Atheism and uncharitableness
- Resources for leaving atheism and becoming a Christian
- Evidence for Christianity
- Atheism and morality
- Atheist doctors more likely to hasten death
- New study shows that UK doctors consistently oppose euthanasia and assisted suicide and Washington report raises further concerns about abuse