A fascist and possibly an atheist
Richard Weikart, Professor of Modern European History, California State University Stanislaus, theorizes that Hitler was a pantheist (which is a type of atheism). See the video: What were Hitler’s religious beliefs? by Richard Weikart
Causes of Atheofascism
One of the many causes of Nazism go back to the atheistic Theory of Evolution. To Quote Evolution News: If atheism is true, the following are true:
- There is no God.
- Nothing caused everything for no reason.
- There is no ultimate purpose for anything.
- There is no afterlife.
- Human beings are just animals.
- There is no objective morality (follows necessarily from 1, 2, 3, 5).
- There is no ultimate accountability (follows necessarily from 1-6).
- There is no free will (follows from 5).
- There is no guilt or innocence in a moral sense (follows from 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8).
Atheism is similarly dependent on Evolutionism. The atheistic philosophy of Social Darwinism provides the basis for Nazi racial theory. Therefore, the causes of Nazism can be traced back to atheism. The amoral foundations of atheism and Darwinism similarly abet fascist crimes.
The institution of school prayer and adequate education of children about the dangers of Atheofascism can prevent students from turning to it. Removing evolutionism from classrooms can also help, since it promotes both fascism and atheism.
- What were Hitler’s religious beliefs? by Richard Weikart