Essay: Conservapedia obsessive compulsive disorder
Google and Abbreviations.com now recognizes COCD as a psychological condition (see: Conservapedia Obsessive Compulsive Disorder is an officially recognized mental disorder).
Question: Will the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 4th edition (DSM IV) be the next authoritative source to recognize this debilitating mental health disorder?
- 1 10 symptoms of Conservapedia obsessive compulsive disorder
- 2 Feelings of anger, hatred, frustration, anxiety, fear and dread
- 3 The irony is delicious
- 4 Obsessive "atheists" should have listened to Moses
- 5 Conservapedia's effect on American atheists?
- 6 Treatment of Conservapedia obsessive compulsive disorder and SCOCD
- 7 Severe Conservapedia obsessive compulsive disorder caused by atheist insecurity
- 8 Famous quotes of people afflicted with Conservapedia obssessive compulsive disorder
- 9 Don't miss out on looking at these pictures with captions
- 10 Early insight into Severe Conservapedia obsessive compulsive disorder
- 11 Severe Conservapedia obsessive compulsive disorder clown death spiral
- 12 Global population of Christianity exploding! Global atheism in decline
- 13 A particular grave case of Severe Conservapedia obsessive compulsive disorder
- 14 Give me my computer monitor back!
- 15 Resources related to becoming a Christian
- 16 See also
- 17 External links
- 18 References
10 symptoms of Conservapedia obsessive compulsive disorder
Symptoms of Conservapedia obsessive compulsive disorder include, but are not limited to:
1. Feelings of intense anger, hatred, shame and humiliation associated with having one's worldview or aspects of one's worldview publicly shown to be in error. Among COCD suffers these three feelings often spiral out of control and often reinforce each other. Western atheists who have doubts about atheism and evolution are the most frequent suffers of COCD. In addition, gullible liberals who had fervently believed that Barack Obama and the "stimulus package" would bring about "hope and change" to the United States and to the world are more likely to be afflicted with COCD.
2. You fly into a fury when atheism is associated with clowns or when it is pointed out that the Richard Dawkins and the atheist community most certainly lacks machismo. In addition, you become very irate when the subjects of atheism and obesity, atheism and mass murder, atheism and suicide and atheism and deception are raised. Of course, the bitten dog yelps the loudest.
3. Spending long periods watching or meticulously pouring over the Conservapedia recent edit summary. Individuals afflicted with COCD often review Conservapedia's recent edit summary more than many Conservapedia administrators. Individuals with Severe Conservapedia obsessive compulsive disorder vigorously reject the heliocentrism and geocentrism astronomical models of the universe and argue that Conservapedia's recent changes log is the true center of the universe.
4. Begrudging conservative homeschoolers and conservative children at large to have a fun page provided for them that spoofs evolutionism.
5. Excessive preoccupation with discussing Conservapedia which often involves discussing the most trifling of details. Often this leads to having dreams about Conservapedia at night.
6. Obsessing over the total web page views of Conservapedia
7. Engaging in endless speculation concerning various administrators and editors of Conservapedia.
8. Repeated and frequent proclamations that Conservapedia's death is imminent or that it has died already (The reports of Conservapedia's imminent death or death are greatly exaggerated by liberal atheists. Liberal atheists can't bear for the world to see Conservapedia's atheism and evolution articles as they detail the many deceptions and foolishness associated with atheism).
9. Feelings of anger and resentment when the many medical maladies associated with homosexuality are pointed out through the medical literature.
10. Being upset that you have various trigger words and phrases that remind you of Conservapedia such as: machismo, autumn foliage, bunny hole, Keynesian economics, cowardice, clown, obesity, exercise science, bariatric science, kitty, nerd, summo wrestling, and Olé! Olé! Olé!.
Feelings of anger, hatred, frustration, anxiety, fear and dread
Individuals suffering from Conservapedia obsessive compulsive disorder often have strong feelings of anger, hatred, frustration, anxiety, fear and dread provoked by the thought that someone, somewhere, is reading a Conservapedia web page citing facts against atheism, evolution, homosexuality, and liberalism. These feelings can also occur when the Conservapedia web server is down and individuals afflicted with COCD cannot sit in front of their computer and rail at Conservapedia web pages that are particularly disheartening to them.
In addition, individuals with COCD often look at Conservapedia's atheism and obesity article and feel frustrated every time they look at the flab hanging over their belt.
The irony is delicious
Western atheists are the most frequent suffers of Severe Conservapedia obsessive compulsive disorder (SCOCD) which is a particularly grave and virulent form of COCD. A common symptom of Severe Conservapedia obsessive compulsive disorder (SCOCD) is the frequent repetition of the mantra "none of Conservapedia's content is changing people's minds". Of course, this is quite ironic given that they are severely suffering from a host of COCD symptoms. And let us never forget, the bitten dog yelps the loudest! For example, SCOCD suffers often whine and bellyache about the content of the Conservapedia atheism and evolution articles despite the fact that they cannot find a single factual error in them. Yet, if they truly believe the articles are having no effect then why all the whining and bellyaching about these articles?
In addition, they repeatedly plead too change the atheism and evolution articles so they are atheism and evolution puff pieces despite the fact they are quickly rebuffed and sometimes taunted for the foolishness of their requests. Although there are a variety of taunts for the talk page of the Conservapedia evolution article, a very tried and true taunt is: Are you an atheist? If so, please provide proof and evidence that atheism is true. This taunt quickly establishes two matters: 1) Atheism has no evidential support 2) Atheists are often very obsessed and desperate to try to show the pseudoscience of evolution has some merit. And let us never forget that unlike atheism, Christianity has an abundant amount of evidence supporting it (see: Evidence of Christianity).
The idea that Conservapedia would allow irrational atheists and evolutionists to radically change Conservapedia's atheism and evolution articles so they advocate atheism/evolution is totally unrealistic and absurd. And these requests certainly demonstrate the fact that atheists and evolutionist often engage in unrealistic thinking and that their atheistic and evolutionary speculations are nothing but pure fantasy. It is often said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Sadly, while rats are often smart enough to stop pushing a lever after it is repeatedly pushed with no result or with electric shocks, SCOCD sufferers never seem to learn from their mistakes despite the inevitable quick rebuffs and occasional taunts for their foolish requests to substantially change the character of these articles. It has also been said that atheism is the Wile E. Coyote of worldviews and this an excellent explanation on why atheists keep strapping their atheism rockets on their backs, putting their evolution roller skates on their feet and are repeatedly slamming themselves against the brick wall of denied requests to fundamentally alter these articles.
Obsessive "atheists" should have listened to Moses
Conservapedia's effect on American atheists?
See also: American atheism
"I've slowly started to understand why American atheists look so frustrated and angry all the time from a European point of view...". - YouTuber Elod Marton commenting on Conservapedia in December of 2018
Treatment of Conservapedia obsessive compulsive disorder and SCOCD
Severe Conservapedia obsessive compulsive disorder caused by atheist insecurity
First, it must be acknowledged that prominent atheists have had doubts about the validity of atheism and some have become ex-atheists.
Second, according to recent research by the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life, in the United States, a majority of those surveyed who were raised in atheist or agnostic households, or where there was no specific religious attachment, later chose to join a religious faith.
Third, let's face it, atheism is weak and obviously untrue. No matter how hard atheists try ignore the suppress the evidence for the existence of God, God's creation testifies to the existence of God (see also: Argument from beauty and Creation science). In atheistic Communist China, Christianity is experiencing explosive growth. On July 3, 2005, the New York Times reported concerning many countries in the former Soviet Union: "A return to religion in Romania and the region's other formerly Communist countries has in many places outrun the speed at which the church can screen and train clergy..."
Fourth, there are number of causes of atheism. None of them are justifiable in terms of holding to a position of atheism.
Famous quotes of people afflicted with Conservapedia obssessive compulsive disorder
- "From hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. Ye damned wiki."
- "I'll follow him around Conservapedia, and around the internet, and around perdition's flames before I give him up." - Internet stalker of a Conservapedia administrator
- "Hey, look at this new altered picture I just created of a Conservapedia administrator" - Atheist/liberal nerd with no life (see: Atheist nerds)
Finches, turkeys and evolutionism
Early insight into Severe Conservapedia obsessive compulsive disorder
"I know a lot of people like to talk about the evolution issue. There are people obsessed with promoting evolution. On Conservapedia you are going to get the other side of that. You're going to get evidence against evolution. The same thing with homosexuality. We bring in all the health harm that's caused by homosexuality. All the biblical quotes against homosexuality." - Andy Schlafly, March 2008
Severe Conservapedia obsessive compulsive disorder clown death spiral
Severe cases of Conservapedia obsessive compulsive disorder are often due to anger problems. Many atheists feel very angry when they find out atheism is a worldview for clowns.
Often, they go into the Conservapedia obsessive compulsive disorder clown death spiral and they think about Conservapedia more and more each day until finally they strap themselves to their computer monitor and spend their whole day staring at the Conservapedia recent changes log and looking at the various edits. And unfortunately, anger can help trigger overeating and lead to atheist obesity (Please see: atheism and obesity).
Please also see: Atheism is a clown and it did not know it
Global population of Christianity exploding! Global atheism in decline
The American Spectator declared:
|“||The report estimates about 80,000 new Christians every day, 79,000 new Muslims every day, and 300 fewer atheists every day. These atheists are presumably disproportionately represented in the West, while religion is thriving in the Global South, where charismatic Christianity is exploding."||”|
Are you an atheist trying to stop the rapid rise of Christianity in the world?
Growth of Christianity:
- Faith and Conflict: The Global Rise of Christianity by Pew Research Center
- Christianity taking over planet?
- Is Islam Really the Second-Fastest Growing Religion?
- The stunning growth of Christianity in China
- The African apostles: How Christianity exploded in 20th-century Africa
- Global Media Outreach evangelism statistics - Internet evangelism statistics for Global Media Outreach
- Christian organizations join forces to train disabled for Internet evangelism
- 2000 YEARS OF CHRISTIAN INCREASE
A particular grave case of Severe Conservapedia obsessive compulsive disorder
Give me my computer monitor back!
Want to know what a liberal with Conservapedia obsessive compulsive disorder having his computer monitor snatched away from him sounds like? Please go HERE.
Below are some resources on becoming a Christian:
Tips on choosing a Christian church:
Spiritual growth as a Christian:
- The Pursuit of Holiness by Jerry Bridges
- The Practice of Godliness by Jerry Bridges
- The Complete Book of Discipleship: On Being and Making Followers of Christ
- Atheist whining
- Atheism and Mental and Physical Health
- Charles Darwin's sickness
- Atheism and Debate
- Essay: The atheist and evolutionist helpline
- Comedy and satires concerning atheism and evolution
- Conservative humor and satire resources