I, User: Conservative, the issuer of the Consrvapedia debate challenge on the existence of God, largely created Conservapedia's atheism article which is approximately 53 pages long and has over 300 footnotes. In addition, I largely created Conservapedia's evolution article which is approximately 45 pages and has over 300 footnotes.
Now that we have that cleared up, let the written debate of "Does God exist?" begin and I am giving you until November 20, 2011 to fully prepare mind and body for the debate so you are debating at "full atheist power" (please see: Conservapedia's challenge to atheist Penn Jillette). Given the weakness of atheism, I strongly suspect at this point you will soon come up with another excuse on why you won't debate me. However, I don't believe this is the real issue and the paragraph below should settle this matter.
Penn Jillette's lack of formal debates with Bible believing Christians and upcoming deadline
Previously, Conservapedia said "if Jillette declines to debate Conservapedia we certainly strongly encourage him to seek out the strongest Bible believer opponent who is willing to publicly debate him concerning the existence of God". Of course, it appears unlikely Penn Jillette will "seek out the strongest Bible believer opponent who is willing to publicly debate him concerning the existence of God" given the utter weakness of the atheist position and his contradictory and poor response to Conservapedia's debate offer concerning the existence of God. Conservapedia suggested that he hold such a debate by November 20, 2011 which he has yet to do so far (see: Conservapedia's challenge to atheist Penn Jillette).
- Conservapedia challenges atheist Penn Jillette to debate - YouTube video
- Atheist Penn Jillete - new magic trick - turns himself into a chicken - YouTube video
Weight loss resources and tips:
- Obesity and an F grade in fat - A need for faith in God
- Zone Diet
- Mediterranean diet by Mayo Clinic
- Glycemic index diet: Losing weight with blood sugar control by Mayo Clinic
- Lose weight fast: How to do it safely by WebMD
- Atheist Penn Jillete new magic trick turns himself into a chicken - YouTube video