Essay: Two prominent atheists fly the flags of surrender
Hemant Mehta: November 1, 2017
Now that the atheist movement utterly failed and is essentially dead, the atheist activist Hemant Mehta denies there ever was an atheist movement!  Of course, this is yet another flag of surrender for atheists. See also: Decline of the atheist movement
One thing for certain, proud atheists feel the sting of the agony of defeat!
Also, please read: Public commentary on Conservapedia's atheism article
Question: Did Conservapedia hasten the death of the atheist movement?
Aron Ra: October 2017
Aron Ra is an atheist vlogger. Aron Ra is also a former president of the Atheist Alliance of America, In addition, he is a former Texas state-director of the American Atheists.
In 2017, Aron Ra wrote to some of his fellow atheists: "...since ya'll have effectively killed what was left of the atheist movement" (For details, please see Atheist Aron Ra indicates the atheist movement is dead. Now that that Aron Ra has surrendered....).
Now that that Aron Ra has surrendered....
All to Jesus I surrender. Humbly at His feet I bow...
Atheists admit defeat video
- Atheists admit defeat - video
- 1 Hemant Mehta: November 1, 2017
- 2 Aron Ra: October 2017
- 3 Atheists admit defeat video
- 4 June of 2018: Atheism and agnosticism related searches in the United States - Google trends
- 5 June of 2018: Atheism and agnosticism related searches in the world - Google trend data
- 6 Don't miss this picture with a caption
- 7 See also
- 8 References
- Post sexual harassment allegations against Lawrence Krauss and David Silverman, searches for atheism related topics have dropped markedly
- ↑ Lawrence Krauss sent on paid leave by Arizona University in wake of harassment allegations, The Australian, 2018
- ↑ This Firebrand Atheist Was Just Fired After Allegations Of Financial Conflicts And Sexual Assault
- ↑ Berlinerblau, Jacques (February 4, 2011). "Obama at the National Prayer Breakfast". The Chronicle of Higher Education/Brainstorm blog. Retrieved on May 29, 2015.