Fatima Bhutto born Fatima Murtaza Bhutto ( 29 May 1982), is a Pakistani poet and author. She is the daughter of Murtaza Bhutto and granddaughter of Zulfikar Ali Bhutto and, niece of Benazir Bhutto and Shahnawaz Bhutto. She is best known of her book, The Shadow Of The Crescent Moon' her fiction debut, her other publications are a collection of poems, Whispers in the Desert, 8:50 a.m. 8 October 2005, Songs Of Blood And Sword, and a short story titled Democracy was published in February 2015. 
Bhutto is active in Pakistan's social-political arena, favouring her stepmother Ghinwa Bhutto's party the Pakistan Peoples Party (Shaheed Bhutto). However, she has no desire to run for political office herself.
She was born on 29 May 1982 to Bhutto family of Murtaza Bhutto, a son of the former prime minister of Pakistan Z. A. Bhutto, her mother Fauzia Fasihudin was from Afghanistan. Her father went into exile during the General Zia-ul-Haq era. Her parents divorced when she was three years old, and she moved from country to country, with her father. She grew up stateless. Her father married Ghinwa Bhutto, a Lebanese ballet teacher in 1989 in Syria. Bhutto considers Ghinwa to be her real mother. She is the granddaughter of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto and Nusrat Bhutto, an Iranian Kurd, niece of Benazir 
- Zia, Urooj. "Don't look back in anger, look forward with hope, urges Fatima", 15 September 2006. Archived from the original on 1 March 2016.
- "Fatima's Book on Quake Victims Launched", 14 September 2006.
- Walsh, Declan. "The Broken Bloodline", The Guardian, 11 January 2008.
- Zubair, Hamna (29 March 2015). Rehashing the predictable: Review of Democracy by Fatima Bhutto.
- Goodman, Amy. "Outspoken Niece of Benazir Bhutto Accuses Aunt's Party of Fraud in Pakistani Elections", 19 February 2008.
- Fatima Bhutto: A beauty to tame George Clooney – and even Pakistan- by Langley, William. (15 February 2009) - The Telegraph
- [Bhutto.https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2008/jan/11/women.pakistan The broken bloodline Declan Walsh - The Gaurdian]
- Fletcher, Hannah (28 December 2007). "Who's who in the Bhutto dynasty -Daily Times London