|Governor of California|
From: January 7, 2019 – present
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
|Former Lieutenant Governor of California|
From: January 10, 2011 – January 7, 2019
|Former Mayor of San Francisco|
From: January 8, 2004 – January 10, 2011
|Spouse(s)||Kimberly Guilfoyle (div.)|
Gavin Christopher Newsom (born October 10, 1967, age 54) is the Democrat Governor of California, serving since January 2019. Newsom is an example of liberal hypocrisy, as his self-centered Leftist tyranny shut down nearly the entire state throughout 2020 until January 25, 2021, when petitions neared the 1.5M signature threshold to force his recall election. Newsome survived recall in yet another election administered by Democrats with questionable results. Newsom and his family have been repeatedly seen violating his own shutdown orders and masking demands.
Newsom was the mayor of San Francisco, elected in 2003, and holding that office until 2011. He attracted national attention in February, 2004, when he ordered San Francisco's city clerk to begin issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples, despite the fact that this violated state law. Over 4,000 marriage licenses were issued in this manner until the California Supreme Court ordered a halt to this on March 11. All of these marriage licenses were voided by the California Supreme Court on August 12, 2004. Newsom was the Lieutenant Governor of California from 2011 to 2019.
He is a liberal who promotes the homosexual agenda as "normal" and homosexuals as in need of "civil liberties."
- In 2004, he circumvented California state law so that homosexuals could "marry".
- In 2005, he had an affair with his campaign manager's wife, Ruby Rippey-Tourk. Even with the public admission of guilt, he was not removed from office.
- Newsom ignored federal law by allowing those people who are not legally in the U.S. to stay in San Francisco. Refusing to uphold existing laws, he said in 2007, "I will not allow any of my department heads or anyone associated with this city to cooperate in any way shape or form with these raids, we are a sanctuary city, make no mistake about it."  Some feel the tragedy of Danielle Bologna's family, in which her husband and two sons were allegedly shot by an illegal immigrant, is a result of Newsom's policy.
- Newsom organizes the Folsom Street Fair every year. This fair is notorious for public acts of perversion, sex acts, sex toys and public nudity for all residents to observe, including children. The fair has a blasphemous anti-Christian display mocking the "Last Supper" with gays in leather as Christ and his Disciples. In the event's program guide, Newsom says "have a great day and enjoy this wonderful and exciting event."
- In June 2008, under Newsom's leadership, it was discovered that the city had flown illegal immigrant juveniles out of the country, violating federal law. In addition, Newsom was responsible for a policy that housed law-breaking illegal immigrants at other district group homes, unlocked, from which they quickly escaped into new communities.
In addition, as Governor he has invited women who are living in states that have imposed tighter restrictions on the practice of abortion, to come to California to have their abortions done ("abortion tourism").
Newsom briefly was a candidate for Governor of California in 2009 before dropping out after poor poll numbers. He was elected governor in the 2018 gubernatorial election, but after just a few months in office, is now being targeted for recall by a petition campaign calling for his removal from office for declaring California a "sanctuary state" against the public will, his mishandling of the homeless crisis in the state, interference with federal troops at the US-Mexico border, importation of illegal immigrants and tipping them off, in violation of federal law, on how to avoid ICE agents, among other illegal acts and displays of blatant corruption.
With the date of the recall election approaching, national Democrats Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders, big tech companies, and teachers unions are trying to save Governor Newsom by branding it as a "Republican Recall".
Newsom currently faces the 2021 California gubernatorial recall election, which is held on September 14.
In 2021, as a result of Newsom's disastrous policies, LA County, all 9 San Francisco Bay Area counties lost residents in same year for 1st time.
- Mayor defends same-sex marriages CNN, February 22, 2004
- AIDE QUITS AS NEWSOM'S AFFAIR WITH HIS WIFE IS REVEALED SFGate February 1, 2007
- Newsom pledges to make SF a sanctuary for illegal immigrants SFGate, April 22, 2007
- Widow Wants San Francisco Sanctuary Law Changed, FoxNews, July 21, 2008
- ‘Tolerance Gone Wild’ in San Francisco Americans for truth about homosexuality
- Slaying suspect once found sanctuary in S.F The Chronicle July 20, 2008
- Newsom, Siebel plan Montana wedding in July
- Californians (even Democrats) finally fed up – petition to recall Gov Newsom nears needed count
- Calif. residents move to recall Democrat Gov. Gavin Newsom at One America News Network
- Multiple references:
- Multiple references:
- Breaking 911 tweeted:
CALIFORNIA POPULATION TALLY: LA County, all 9 San Francisco Bay Area counties lost residents in same year for 1st time. AP. (Dec 17, 2021)