|Born|| August 12, 1930 |
|Spouse|| Annaliese Witschak (1960–1983),|
Susan Weber Soros (1983–2005),
Tamiko Bolton (2013–)
George Soros (born August 12, 1930) is an anti-Semitic atheist, international financier and con artist who bankrolled the presidential campaigns of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, among other left-wing causes. He is officially the 190th richest person on the planet, though he transferred $18 billion of his wealth to his organizations, making his official wealth appear smaller. He manages the funds of many other of the world's richest people. Soros' organization, the Open Society Foundations, is responsible for financing postmodernist, Neo-Marxist organizations for his personal gain. As Snopes.com noted, it devotes $2.6 billion to advance left-wing SJW priorities which in reality promote feminism, Islam, illegal drugs, prostitution, and homosexuality. He has attacked Jews, falsely claiming they cause anti-Semitism.
Soros is a naturalized American citizen, born in Hungary where he worked for the Nazis as a teenager, fingering and looting his compatriot Jews. He is a leftist and elitist whose current net worth is estimated to be about $8 billion, not including the $18 billion of his wealth that he transferred to his organizations in 2017. He is considered by many to be a modern robber baron. Calls for his arrest due to currency manipulation and other crimes have reverberated around the world.
In 1992, Soros earned the title, "the man who broke the Bank of England", for shorting the British Pound. He made a $1 billion profit under the $10 billion deal. Soros is also credited with collapsing the Malaysia financial market. Soros has been described as a "psychopath's psychopath". Soros has been a major player in the European migrant crisis, having donated one half billion dollars for the transport and resettlement of 6 million illegal Muslim aliens in Europe rather than Saudi Arabia or the Gulf States, richer countries, geographically closer, with a common Islamic culture for Muslim migrants. As an illustration of how far-left Soros is, he stated in 2017 that the conservative government of Hungary's Viktor Orbán – a vocal critic of Soros – "is more oppressive than it was during the Russian occupation," referring to when Hungary was a communist satellite state of the USSR.
Soros was born August 12, 1930, in Budapest, Hungary. His parents were Elizabeth and Tivadar Soros. Tivadar, who sometimes went by Teodoro Ŝvarc, was an active Esperantist. George Soros grew up learning Esperanto from his father.
George Soros' birth name was György Schwartz, his family name was changed in 1936 from Schwartz to Soros to avoid antisemitism. The name "Soros" is itself derived from an esperanto word "Sori", which means "To Soar". George Soros later said that he "grew up in a Jewish, anti-semitic home," and that his parents were "uncomfortable with their religious roots." Soros is an atheist.
In 1947, George Soros emigrated from Hungary to London, where an event occurred that greatly influenced the development of George's personality and worldview. After taking a temporary job as a railroad porter around Christmas time, he broke his leg and was cared for by the National Health Service, free of charge, while the Jewish relief agencies of that era did not offer him the help he believed they owed him. In that event was born Soros' favorable opinion of Democratic Socialism, and his negative view of many Jewish groups.
Soros' immediate family joined him in the West in the mid-Fifties.
In his autobiography, entitled Soros on Soros, he described how as a teenager he helped to cart off the stolen possessions of Hungarian Jewish men, women and children after they were rounded up and transported to death camps. He claims it never bothered him a bit, and still doesn't bother him today. He has no personal regrets about his actions. Soros, a reputed psychopath, gave a self-serving interview to Steve Kroft of CBSNews 60 Minutes in response to his version on events and actions,
KROFT: No feeling of guilt?Mr. SOROS: No.
During his years in London, Soros worked for his first job in finance at Singer & Friedlander, a merchant bank founded in 1907. In 1956 he moved to New York, working for the firm F. M. Mayer. Soros became an American citizen on December 18, 1961.
In 1992, Soros earned the title, "the man who broke the Bank of England", for shorting the British Pound. He made a $1 billion profit under the $10 billion deal. Soros is also credited with collapsing the Malaysia financial market.
George Soros said in a June 1993 interview with The Independent that he saw himself as “some kind of god, the creator of everything.” Two years later, he portrayed himself as someone who shared numerous attributes with “God in the Old Testament” ― “[Y]ou know, like invisible. I was pretty invisible. Benevolent. I was pretty benevolent. All-seeing. I tried to be all-seeing.” Soros told his biographer Michael Kaufman that his “goal” was nothing less ambitious than “to become the conscience of the world” by using his charitable foundations.
In his 1991 book Underwriting Democracy, Soros said:
|“||If truth be known, I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood,” fantasies which “I wanted to indulge … to the extent that I could afford.”||”|
Soros stated in his 1987 book The Alchemy of Finance:
|“||I admit that I have always harbored an exaggerated view of self-importance―to put it bluntly, I fancied myself as some kind of god or an economic reformer like Keynes or, even better, a scientist like Einstein.||”|
George Soros wrote in The Age of Fallibility: Consequences of the War on Terror:
|“||The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.||”|
Soros has been unapologetically critical of U.S. military interventions. In his book Open Society: Reforming Global Capitalism, he spells out his criticism:
|“||It may be shocking to say, but I believe that the current unilateralist posture of the United States constitutes a serious threat to the peace and prosperity of the world.||”|
Soros believes that capitalism is the enemy of the open society and that the solution is to regulate markets that are not governed by capitalism. Referencing the state of the world following the collapse of the Soviet empire, Soros said:
|“||The main enemy of the open society, I believe, is no longer the communist but the capitalist threat.||”|
Soros uses his billions of dollars to influence government politics. In 1989, Soros financed Vaclav Havel's rise to power in the Czech Republic's "Velvet Revolution". He has acknowledged having orchestrated coups in Croatia, Georgia, Slovakia, and Yugoslavia.
In late March 2002, Soros announced he was giving three million dollars to Budapest Open Access Initiative to set up open-archiving systems. Soros was accused of "foolishly spending millions [to] undermining libraries, librarians, authors and referees".
Soros personally has made campaign contributions to Democrat political candidates; Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Charles Rangel, Al Franken, Tom Udall, Joe Sestak, Sherrod Brown, Nancy Pelosi, and Al Gore. Additionally, in 2007 and 2008 the groups Green For All and the Ella Baker Center were receiving money from Soros' main organization, the Open Society Institute. Van Jones, a self-described Communist, was the leader of both these groups at the time.
2004 U.S. presidential election
During the United States presidential election, 2004, George Soros donated $23,581,000 to various liberal 527 Groups dedicated to defeating President George W. Bush. Soros contributed $3 million to the leftist propagandist Center for American Progress and $5 million to radical leftist MoveOn.org. He was the founder of the Open Society Institute.
George Soros has personally expressed a strong dislike of President Bush. In 2004 he stated defeating Bush was "the central focus of my life," and "a matter of life and death." He also said "America, under Bush, is a danger to the world" and claimed "[Bush] is undermining American values". He says he "been demonized by the Bush campaign" and donated more than 15.5 million in a failed attempt to defeat Bush in 2004.
Soros likened Republicans generally, and the Bush administration, in particular, to "the Nazi and communist regimes" in the sense that they are "all engaged in the politics of fear." 
2008 U.S. presidential election
In the United States presidential election, 2008, Soros' Shadow Party was again a major force in the movement that not only expanded the Democratic Party's congressional majorities but also delivered the presidency to Barack Obama.
2016 U.S. presidential election
Soros donated heavily to Hillary Clinton in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, donating tens-of-millions of dollars to her campaign and organizations affiliated with it. In the weeks after Republican Donald Trump's election as U.S. president in 2016, Soros lost almost $1 billion.
Obama and Soros Connection
In 2004, Soros held a Barack Obama fundraiser for his campaign in the U.S. Senate. Obama visited Soros office in New York, December 2006. January 2007, Obama started to campaign for the presidency. Within hours of announcing his candidacy, Soros had donated the maximum allowed by law to the Obama campaign. Soros has visited the White House at least four times in 2009 and has influence with other frequent White House visitors. Soros and members of his family contributed a total of $60,000 directly to Obama.
In August 2009, Obama announced he was giving $2 billion in U.S. tax dollars to state-owned oil company Petroleo Brasileiro SA of Brazil for offshore oil drilling. At the same time, George Soros increased his stake $811 million in the same oil company. According to Bloomberg Press, 22% of the $3.68 billion of stocks and American depositary receipts of Petroleo Brasileiro are held by Soros Fund Management LLC.
Despite his support for Obama and their shared political views, Soros called Obama "actually my greatest disappointment" because he did not give enough attention to Soros.
Opposition to Donald Trump
Socialist Agenda For America
Even though the free market has made Soros a multi-billionaire, he blames capitalism for the world's problems.
|“||The entire edifice of global financial markets has been erected on the false premise that markets can be left to their own devices, we must find a new paradigm and rebuild from the ground up. I decided to sponsor INET to facilitate the process.||”|
In a Der Spiegel interview in 2008, Soros advocates European-style socialism for America, "is exactly what we need now. I am against market fundamentalism. I think this propaganda that government involvement is always bad has been very successful -- but also very harmful to our society."
Soros's answer to America's problems involves more regulation and more government intervention in the marketplace. Soros pours billions of dollars into the following anti-USA causes;
- Promoting the view that America is institutionally an oppressive nation
- Promoting the election of leftist political candidates throughout the United States
- Opposing virtually all post-9/11 national security measures enacted by U.S. government, particularly the Patriot Act
- Depicting American military actions as unjust, unwarranted, and immoral
- Promoting open borders, mass immigration, and a watering down of current immigration laws
- Promoting a dramatic expansion of social welfare programs funded by ever-escalating taxes
- Promoting social welfare benefits and amnesty for illegal aliens
- Defending suspected anti-American terrorists and their abetters
- Financing the recruitment and training of future activist leaders of the political Left
- Advocating America's unilateral disarmament and/or a steep reduction in its military spending
- Opposing the death penalty in all circumstances
- Promoting socialized medicine in the United States
- Promoting the tenets of radical environmentalism, whose ultimate goal, as writer Michael Berliner has explained, is “not clean air and clean water, [but] rather ... the demolition of technological/industrial civilization”
- Bringing American foreign policy under the control of the United Nations
- Promoting racial and ethnic preferences in academia and the business world alike
Globalism and the War on Sovereignty
- See also: War on Sovereignty
Soros is known for funding organizations opposed to sovereignty, national borders, and supportive of a one-world government. He wrote in 1998 that "the sovereignty of states must be subordinated to international law and international institutions," and he wrote in 2009 that "sovereignty is an anachronistic concept originating in bygone times." In a statement in 2015 criticizing Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán, Soros stated that "his plan treats the protection of national borders as the objective and the refugees as an obstacle," while "our plan treats the protection of refugees as the objective and national borders as the obstacle." He has also funded organizations, such as the Columbia Global Policy Initiative, Global Policy Institute, International Migration Institute, and the Open Society Foundations, that promote mass migration and undermine – and eventually seek to completely do away with – sovereignty and national borders.
Soros has publicly pledged to "fight back" against what he describes as the "dominant ideology" of nationalism, in order to strengthen globalist institutions such as the European Union. It was reported in 2018 that he funded an app to help illegal migrants escape law enforcement. Soros's opposition to national sovereignty has brought himself into conflict with conservatives and other nationalists such as Hungary's Viktor Orbán. Soros has called for sanctions on Hungary because of its refusal to cave to the EU's open borders agenda. Orbán was able to force Soros's Open Society Foundations to leave Hungary and move to Berlin. Organizations funded by Soros advocated for open borders leading up to the European Parliament elections.
Anti-Semitism of Soros
- See also: Left-wing Anti-Semitism
Soros is an atheist in opposition to religiously orthodox Jews, and he has perpetrated anti-Semitism. According to Connie Bruck of The New Yorker, George Soros told her that "I don't deny the Jews their right to a national existence — but I don't want to be part of it." According to Joshua Muravchik, Soros has publicly likened Israel to the Nazis. According to the Jerusalem Post, "Soros and his wealthy Jewish American friends have now decided to aim their fire directly at Israel . . . to form a political lobby that will weaken the influence of the pro-Israel lobby AIPAC."
Soros has donated to organizations that called for Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions against Israel. His Open Society Foundations contributed to groups which purpose is to delegitimize the Israeli government such as the "human rights organization" B’Tselem and the anti-occupation group Breaking the Silence. Since 2001 Soros donated $2,688,560 to the self-described "human rights organization" Adalah, which has accused Israel of war crimes in international arenas. Since 2003 the OFS transferred $1,083,000 to the I'lam Media Center which has accused Israel of ethnic cleansing.
Soros has blamed Europe's anti-Semitism as a result of Jews, along with the policies created by the United States and Israel, saying "There is a resurgence of anti-Semitism in Europe. The policies of the Bush administration and the Sharon administration contribute to that." Abe Foxman, former national director of the Anti-Defamation League, called Soros's comments "absolutely obscene". Soros has called for a "regime change" in the United States has spoken of funding projects in Palestine. He is often criticized by the Jewish community for failing to give funding to their causes.
George Soros is a Hungarian-born Jew who, after collaborating with deportations of Jews to Auschwitz, escaped to London. He stated in an interview many years later that he did not feel guilty about it, and he has admitted that his mother was an anti-Semite. According to his father, Soros helped the Germans confiscate the property of Jews, with the implication that he did so willingly. Soros in a 60 Minutes interview claimed he was a "spectator," however the 1962 Eichmann trial established "unauthorized persons" were not allowed near Jewish property seized by Third Reich. By Soros own admission he shed his Jewish identity. Decades later, after Hillary Clinton's defeat in 2016, Soros reversed his anti-Christian and anti-Jewish bigotry, claiming "victim status" as a supposed "holocaust survivor."
Suppression of dissent
Soros' and his left-wing allies regularly deflect any criticism of Soros, no matter how well-founded, by demonizing everyone who criticizes Soros is somehow "anti-Semitic." Thus, the media has given Soros immunity from criticism despite those criticisms having nothing to do with his ethnicity, but rather for his funding of left-wing causes. As an example of this, Fox Business banned a Judicial Watch board member simply because he pointed out Soros' left-wing influence in the U.S. State Department. Additionally, Campbell Soup announced it would accelerate the departure of one of its lobbyists because that lobbyist alleged that Soros was funding a migrant caravan to the U.S. Also in 2018, the U.S. Agency for Global Media, a government agency, announced it would discipline its employees for airing a report on Soros that included criticism from conservatives of him.
2008 Financial Crisis
While the rest of the world financial markets were losing billions of dollars, Soros made billions of dollars for which he said, [he's] "having a very good crisis." Some people speculate that Soros was responsible for the crisis by removing his large sums of money from institutions and betting against currency valuations.
In response to the 2008 financial crisis, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 was enacted. Through several direct and indirect non-profit channels, George Soros and his organizations were big beneficiaries of the Obama stimulus.
Soros and his foundations have had a hand in funding noteworthy leftist organizations. Since 1999, Soros's Open Society Institute (OSI) has given grants to Center for American Progress ($1.8 million), Center on Budget and Policy Priorities ($3.7 million), Economic Policy Institute ($3 million), Institute for America's Future ($965,000), the Center for Policy Alternatives ($1.4 million), and the Tides Foundation ($20 million).
Other leftist groups Soros funds includes the following; the American Constitution Society for Law and Policy, the Tides Center; the National Organization for Women; Feminist Majority; the American Civil Liberties Union; People for the American Way; Alliance for Justice; NARAL Pro-Choice America; America Coming Together; Campaign for America's Future; Amnesty International; the Sentencing Project; the Center for Community Change; the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People Legal Defense and Educational Fund; Human Rights Watch; the Prison Moratorium Project; the Malcolm X Grassroots Movement; the National Lawyers Guild; the Center for Constitutional Rights; the Coalition for an International Criminal Court; The American Prospect; MoveOn.org; Planned Parenthood; the Nation Institute; the Brennan Center for Justice; the Ms. Foundation for Women; the National Security Archive Fund; the Pacifica Foundation; Physicians for Human Rights; the Proteus Fund; the Public Citizen Foundation; the Urban Institute; the American Friends Service Committee; Catholics for a Free Choice; Human Rights First; the Independent Media Institute; MADRE; the Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund; the Immigrant Legal Resource Center; the National Immigration Law Center; the National Immigration Forum; the National Council of La Raza; the American Immigration Law Foundation; the Lynne Stewart Defense Committee; and the Peace and Security Funders Group.
Billionaire George Soros has been criticized by a number of different commentators on many issues, ranging from his financial support of various controversial organizations, his reported tax evasions and his views on Israel, the United States, and anti-Semitism.
In 2018, HOPE not Hate, a British organization supported by Soros, came under criticism for advocating for banning certain "Nazi" and "far-right" books.
Criticism of funding
George Soros has been accused of helping to fund 'smear sites' like Moveon.org and Media Matters, according to Bill O'Reilly, National Review, and other groups. Soros has donated millions to Moveon.org. That foundation has donated money to Media Matters for America, a group highly critical of O'Reilly.
O'Reilly has claimed that Soros's goal "is to buy a presidential election... find and fund a candidate who will tacitly do what he or she is told to do."
Foreign Policy magazine editor Mike Boyer reports that SEC documents reveal that George Soros's Soros Fund Management LLC bought 1.9 million shares of Halliburton stock in the fourth quarter of 2006.
Normally, I'm willing to overlook the hypocrisy of the liberal elite. If Al Gore and his Hollywood cronies want to fly around on gas-guzzling, atmosphere-polluting private jets while railing against global climate change, I'm willing to overlook it.
But the latest move by globe trotting, hyper-liberal billionaire George Soros borders on being too much.... Soros, of course, is the dean of Democratic money giving. And Halliburton, of course, is the company that embodies everything the Democrats see as evil. Dick Cheney is its former chief, for goodness' sake.
This would be of even greater significance had Soros not given up day-to-day management of the fund.
Criticism of 'tax evading' and finances
George Soros has heavily been criticized for avoiding to pay taxes in the United States. Soros moved his headquarters to the tax free Caribbean country of Curaçao, which is outside of the supervision of the United States Government. The Netherlands Antilles has repeatedly been cited by the Task Force on Money Laundering of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) as one of the world's most important centers for laundering illegal proceeds of the Latin American cocaine and other drug traffic. It is a possession of the Netherlands.
Former Speaker of the House for the Republican Party Dennis Hastert stated that Soros money "could be drug money" and "we don't know where it comes from". Soros accused Hastert of trying to smear him and demanded an apology.
Support for internet censorship
It was reported in January 2017 that George Soros funded an effort by Clinton associate David Brock to fight "fake news" – aka. conservative media sources, effectively advancing internet censorship.
Support for illegal drugs
George Soros has donated millions of dollars towards organizations advocating the legalization of drugs in the United States and has been called the "Daddy Warbucks of drug legalization" by Joseph Califano Jr. of Columbia University's National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse. He calls the legalization a "harms reduction" and criminal activity associated with the use of drugs will supposedly be reduced if the US government takes over the trading of drugs and provides drugs and drug paraphernalia to addicts. Soros has contributed to the passing of thirteen drug legalization laws in nine different states, including the legalization of marijuana for medical purposes in California and Arizona.
In 1998, Soros was a signatory of a letter addressed to the United Nations and Kofi Annan. He stated that "the global war on drugs is now causing more harm than drug abuse itself." 
Support for soft-on-crime candidates
It was reported in 2018 that Soros donated millions of dollars into local district attorney campaigns across the U.S. in order to fund candidates opposed to the death penalty, favoring lenient punishment for crimes, and critical of law enforcement.
Support for terrorists
Linda Evans, a member of the Weather Underground and John Brown Anti-Klan Committee terrorist organizations which bombed the U.S. Capitol, received a grant for her All of Us or None of Us program after being pardoned by President William Jefferson Clinton and released from prison.
In September 2002, Soros's Open Society Institute gave $20,000 to the Defense Committee of lawyer Lynne Stewart who defended terrorists in court and was sentenced to 28 months in prison for "providing material support for a terrorist conspiracy".
Support for totalitarian governments
In 2004, Soros stated that rather than countries such as China, Russia, North Korea, or Iran, "the main obstacle to a stable and just world is the United States." He also praised China's totalitarian government, claiming it is "better functioning...than the United States."
In 2018 Soros was named the Financial Times' Person or Thing of the Year. He learned of the liberal "honor" while in Marakesh, attending the signing of the UN Migrant Treaty aimed at destroying all national borders and sovereignty. While celebrating his achievements, two female tourists, one from Denmark and one from Norway, were beheaded in Morocco by moderate rebels. Soros visited South Africa first, which had just implemented Nazi-style race-based seizure of property directed against its white minority. Soros was in the forefront of the anti-Apartheid movement which brought the ruling Socialist regime to power.
Support for the homosexual agenda
- See also: Homosexual agenda
In the United States, Soros promoted the Gay Straight Alliance, which is responsible for the "toilet war" in North Carolina. In 2014, he donored about half-million dollars to Justice at Stake, a homosexual organization that is committed to "the defence of diversity," a code word for LGBTI bundling, in the courts. In Hungary, Soros funds Central European University that teaches Gender studies courses.
- The Alchemy of Finance, (1988)
- Opening the Soviet System, (1990)
- Underwriting Democracy: Encouraging Free Enterprise and Democratic Reform Among the Soviets and in Eastern Europe, (1991)
- Soros on Soros: Staying Ahead of the Curve, (1995)
- The Crisis of Global Capitalism: Open Society Endangered, (1998)
- Science and the Open Society: The Future of Karl Popper's Philosophy, (2000)
- Open Society: Reforming Global Capitalism, (2001)
- George Soros on Globalization, (2002)
- The Bubble of American Supremacy: Correcting the Misuse of American Power, (2003)
- The Age of Fallibility: Consequences of the War on Terror, (2006)
- The New Paradigm for Financial Markets: The Credit Crisis of 2008 and What it Means, (2008)
- The Soros Lectures at the Central European University, (2010)
- Financial Turmoil in Europe and the United States: Essays, (2012)
- The Tragedy of the European Union: Disintegration or Revival?, (2014)
- "I went to England in 1947 and then to the United States in 1956. But I never quite became an American."
- Multiple references:
- Religion. GeorgeSoros.com (archived at web.archive.org). Retrieved October 27, 2018.
- Atheist Soros Funds Catholic Groups, Accuracy In Media
- George Soros's Evangelicals, Weekly Standard
- Powe, Alicia (October 31, 2017). Investigative journalist: George Soros thinks he's 'a god'. WND. Retrieved October 27, 2018.
- See section below on Soros' anti-Semitism.
- Kirkwood, R. Cort (July 17, 2018). Soros Believes Liberal Democracy Endangered. The New American. Retrieved July 17, 2018.
- The World's Billionaires. Forbes. Retrieved August 21, 2018.
- In Rare Jewish Appearance, George Soros Says Jews and Israel Cause Anti- Semitism. Jewish Telegraphic Agency. November 10, 2003. Retrieved October 27, 2018.
- George Soros and the Shadow Democratic Party, American Thinker
- Stocks Soros And Druckenmiller Have In Common, Gurufocus.com, December 14, 2009
- Killing Capitalism Soros-Style, American Spectator, November 4, 2009
- Dunai, Marton (December 1, 2017). Hungary PM Orban, U.S. financier Soros clash as elections loom. Reuters. Retrieved December 3, 2017.
- Hungarian PM Orban says George Soros will interfere in election, vows to stop him. RT. December 2, 2017. Retrieved December 3, 2017.
- Teo Ŝvarc / Teodoro Schwartz / Tivadar Soros
- Billionaire George Soros is a native speaker of the constructed language Esperanto
- The Religious Quest of George Soros
- George Soros Facts: 7 Things You Might Not Know About Billionaire, NewsMax
- Slater, R., "Soros: The Unauthorized Biography", page 30, McGraw-Hill, 09-30-2007.
- Atheist George Soros Funds MoveOn.org Traditional Values Coalition, August 27, 2004
- The Philanthropy of George Soros: Building Open Societies
- Soros the Guiltless, American Thinker
- Psychopathic Personalities
- Boomerang: Travels in the New Third World
- Tea Party Factor
- The Man Who Moves Markets
- The Billionaire Who Built on Chaos – George Soros (The Independent: June 3, 1993)
- Glenn Beck: Making of the Puppet Master
- George Soros Discusses Efforts to Spread Democracy, NPR
- George Soros, Underwriting Democracy, p. 3
- George Soros, The Alchemy of Finance (1994 edition), p. 362
- In His Own Words: An Examination of Some of Soros’ Socioeconomic Philosophies, The Blaze
- George Soros, Discover The Networks
- Critics attack net journal initiative. Retrieved on 2007-10-04.
- Soros Money Financed Communist Van Jones
- The World According to Soros. Retrieved on 2007-10-04.
- Soros's Deep Pockets vs. Bush. Retrieved on 2007-10-04.
- Soros's Deep Pockets vs. Bush. Retrieved on 2007-09-30.
- Why We Must Not Re-elect President Bush. Retrieved on 2007-10-04.
- George Soros, Maintaining Political Interest. Retrieved on 2007-10-05.
- Soros: It’s Not Easy Being God
- The Obama-Soros Connection, Human Events
- Scarborough, Rowan (October 20, 2016). Hillary Clinton embraces George Soros’ ‘radical’ vision of open-border world. The Washington Times. Retrieved December 11, 2017.
- Glick, Caroline (August 26, 2016). Soros's Campaign of Global Chaos. RealClearPolitics. Retrieved December 11, 2017.
- Zuckerman, Gregory; Chung, Juliet (January 13, 2017). Billionaire George Soros Lost Nearly $1 Billion in Weeks After Trump Election. The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved January 14, 2017.
- Report: George Soros Lost Nearly a Billion Dollars in the Market After Trump Win. Fox News Insider. January 13, 2017. Retrieved January 14, 2017.
- Christopher Drew and Mike McIntire, "After 2000 Loss, Obama Built Donor Network From Roots Up," The New York Times, April 3, 2007
- Obama commits to off-shore drilling, Digital Journal, August 20, 2009
- Multiple references:
- Caplan, Joshua (July 18, 2018). George Soros Calls Barack Obama His ‘Greatest Disappointment’. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 18, 2018.
- Brown, Benjamin (July 18, 2018). George Soros calls Obama 'greatest disappointment,' says he doesn't 'particularly want to be a Democrat'. Fox News. Retrieved July 18, 2018.
- Blake, Andrew (July 18, 2018). George Soros: Obama was 'my greatest disappointment'. The Washington Times. Retrieved July 18, 2018.
- Multiple references:
- Schoffstall, Joe (January 24, 2018). George Soros Spent Record Amount Lobbying During Trump’s First Year. The Washington Free Beacon. Retrieved July 29, 2018.
- Schoffstall, Joe (July 28, 2018). George Soros Spent $10.37 Million Lobbying During Second Quarter. The Washington Free Beacon. Retrieved July 29, 2018.
- Agee, Chris (July 28, 2018). George Soros Just Spent More on Lobbying Than He Ever Has Before. The Western Journal. Retrieved July 29, 2018.
- GUIDE TO THE GEORGE SOROS NETWORK, Discover The Networks
- Klein, Aaron (February 19, 2019). Who’s Behind the Green New Deal? Big Money Backs Ocasio-Cortez Socialist Dream Project. Breitbart News. Retrieved February 19, 2019.
- Soros, George (October 28, 2009). The People’s Sovereignty. Foreign Policy. Retrieved December 11, 2017.
- Multiple references:
- Hallett, Nick (November 2, 2015). Soros Admits Involvement In Migrant Crisis: ‘National Borders Are The Obstacle’. Breitbart News. Retrieved December 11, 2017.
- Chumley, Cheryl (November 4, 2015). George Soros admits he's toppling EU borders. WND. Retrieved June 14, 2018.
- Gergely, Andras (October 30, 2015). Orban Accuses Soros of Stoking Refugee Wave to Weaken Europe. Bloomberg. Retrieved June 14, 2018.
- Geraghty, Jim (November 1, 2018). The Truth about George Soros Is Damning Enough. National Review. Retrieved November 1, 2018.
- Multiple references:
- Jasper, William F. (August 19, 2016). Hacked Docs Expose Soros-Obama-UN Refugee Invasion Network. The New American. Retrieved December 11, 2017.
- Tomlinson, Chris (August 20, 2016). Soros Leaks Refer To UN Chief As ‘Elite, Behind The Scenes’ Soros Advocate. Breitbart News. Retrieved December 11, 2017.
- ‘George Soros seeks a one world government to serve oligarchs, not the people’ – US State Senator. RT. November 22, 2017. Retrieved December 11, 2017.
- Friedman, Victoria (January 15, 2018). Soros Pledges Renewed Fight Against ‘Dominant Ideology’ of Nationalism, Says EU ‘on Verge of Breakdown’. Breitbart News. Retrieved January 15, 2018.
- Multiple references:
- Church, Nate (May 4, 2018). George Soros Funding Smartphone App to Help Illegal Immigrants Avoid Law Enforcement. Breitbart News. Retrieved May 5, 2018.
- Baker, Rebekah (May 5, 2018). George Soros Funding App that Helps Illegal Immigrants Avoid Arrest. Western Journal. Retrieved May 5, 2018.
- Fernandez, Henry (May 3, 2018). George Soros-funded app helps illegal immigrants avoid arrest. Fox Business. Retrieved May 5, 2018.
- Pocius, Skomantas (June 4, 2018). Orbán, Soros, and the Unbridgeable Conflict Over Hungarian Sovereignty. The American Conservative. Retrieved June 6, 2018.
- Newman, Alex (July 3, 2018). Soros Demands EU Sanctions on Hungary For Resisting Migration. The New American. Retrieved July 3, 2018.
- Hale, Virginia (October 5, 2018). Kicked Out of Hungary, Soros’s Open Society Foundations Re-Opens in Berlin. Breitbart News. Retrieved October 5, 2018.
- Hale, Virginia (May 23, 2019). Soros, EU Taxpayer-Funded NGOs Lobby Brussels for Total Open Borders. Breitbart News. Retrieved May 23, 2019.
- Johnson, Benny (January 13, 2019). Walls Across America: George Soros' Great Wall. The Daily Caller. Retrieved January 15, 2019.
- Kokx, Stephen (February 15, 2019). George Soros panics, begs Europeans to prevent EU from dissolving like Communist Russia. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved February 15, 2019.
- Blinova, Ekaterina (May 29, 2019). Eurocrats, Soros' Allies to Try to Thwart Salvini's New Right-Wing Bloc – Journo. Sputnik. Retrieved May 29, 2019.
- Pollak, Joel B. (October 29, 2018). Pollak: George Soros Is a Victim of Antisemitism, and Also a Perpetrator. Breitbart News. Retrieved October 29, 2018.
- Klein, Aaron (January 21, 2019). Target Israel: George Soros-Funded Groups Leading BDS War on Jewish State. Breitbart News. Retrieved January 21, 2019.
- In rare Jewish appearance, George Soros says Jews and Israel cause anti-Semitism. Retrieved on 2007-10-05.
- George Soros Blames Jews for Anti-Semitism. Retrieved on 2007-10-05.
- 28th richest man in America, George Soros, needs a Jewish connection. Retrieved on 2007-10-05.
- Israel: George Soros Behind Groups That Defame Jewish State. Breitbart News. July 10, 2017. Retrieved July 11, 2017.
- Clabough, Raven (November 11, 2010). George Soros: The Puppetmaster. The New American. Retrieved October 29, 2018.
- Eichmann Trial Session no. 90 / 10/07/1961 (19:00 - 36:00 minutes).
A. The property of the Jewish communities which were liquidated, was sequestered in accordance with the regulation, in accordance with some regulation, but not through my doing.
Q. Did you take over the property of the Jewish communites, "yes" or "no"?
A. No, I did not take it over.
Q. Then take up your handwritten text again. Look at page 749. "For the seizure and administration of Jewish property, mainly, I think, of real estate, so-called Offices for Administration and Utilization were created." You created that, didn't you?
A. This was created by an order of the Reich Commissioner for the Reunification of Austria and Germany, and not by me. Neither was I the head of the Central Office; the head was the Inspector of the Security Police and the Security Service. I was merely entrusted with management.
Q. And these administration offices - will you stand up and read what it says further on, at the end of this paragraph. Read it out loud.
A. "The Reichsfuehrer-SS and the German Police..."
Q. "In order to deprive these administration offices of any possible private nature..."
A. "In order to deprive these administration offices of any possible private nature, I initiated action to have them elevated to a legal entity under public law." Yes, that is correct.
Q. You did that, didn't you?
A. Yes, I did, because property was thereby better protected against seizure by unauthorized persons, because a public corporation under public law is always better than any body set up somehow by decree which did not receive that status.
Q. In any event, the Jews never saw a penny of their money again. Isn't that right?
A. That is regrettable, but not my fault." 
Eichamnn's entire defense was claiming responsibility for separating Jews from the general population, confiscating property, and loading the deportees on trains. Eichmann denied responsibility for what happened when the train reached its destination. The Gestapo did not allow "spectators" to its activities.
- Examples of liberals and the mainstream media alleging any criticism of Soros is "anti-Semitic":
- Multiple references:
- Anapol, Avery (October 28, 2018). Fox Business drops guest who blamed migrant caravan on 'Soros-occupied State Department'. The Hill. Retrieved October 28, 2018.
- Chasmar, Jessica (October 29, 2018). Fox Business condemns guest's 'Soros-occupied' remark. The Washington Times. Retrieved October 29, 2018.
- Snider, Mike (October 29, 2018). Fox bans Lou Dobbs' guest over George Soros conspiracy theory. USA Today. Retrieved October 29, 2018.
- Keller, Megan (October 28, 2018). Campbell Soup to ‘accelerate’ departure of executive who tweeted about Soros funding caravan. The Hill. Retrieved October 28, 2018.
- Lee, Matthew; Lugo, Luis Alonso (October 29, 2018). U.S. government broadcaster to punish employees over George Soros report. The Washington Times (from the Associated Press). Retrieved October 29, 2018.
- 'I'm Having A Good Crisis': Will Soros Be Attacked For HIS Profits?, Newsbusters, March 26, 2009
- Obama Stimulus Dollars Funded Soros Empire
- Micaiah Bilger (11 May 2018). George Soros Funds New Planned Parenthood Group to Turn Out Pro-Abortion Vote. LifeNews.com. Retrieved on 9 Jul 2018. “American billionaire George Soros has been keeping the abortion industry afloat for years with hundreds of millions of dollars in donations. Soros reportedly has given $246 million to pro-abortion groups, including Planned Parenthood, the American Civil Liberties Union and the Women’s March. His children also give major donations to the abortion industry.”
- Carole Novielli (11 Oct 2016). George Soros and family are top donors to Planned Parenthood Votes. Live Action News. Retrieved on 9 Jul 2018. “So far this year, Planned Parenthood’s political action organization, Planned Parenthood Votes, has received $10,119,855 in individual donations for 2016 political campaigning, according to a summary published by Open Secrets. A search conducted on October 11, 2016, revealed that billionaire George Soros and his family members were among Planned Parenthood’s top political donors: • George Soros gave Planned Parenthood Votes $1,500,000 • Jennifer Allan Soros gave Planned Parenthood Votes $1,000,000 • Jonathan Soros gave Planned Parenthood Votes $1,000,000 as well as $250,000 in 2012 • Andrea Soros Colombel gave Planned Parenthood Votes $ 250,000 George Soros, whose net worth is $24.9 billion, promised to spend $13 million to support Democrats in the 2016 presidential race. He is among Planned Parenthood’s biggest donors. Soros listed his place of employment as the Soros Fund Management when he donated $1,500,000 in 2016 to Planned Parenthood Votes.”
- Press releases/Wikipedia celebrates 15 years of free knowledge. Press Release (January 14, 2016). Retrieved on March 20, 2016.
- Williams, Thomas D. (April 27, 2017). George Soros ‘Has Ruined the Lives of Millions of Europeans’ Says Hungarian Prime Minister. Breitbart News. Retrieved April 27, 2017.
- Tomlinson, Chris (March 21, 2018). Soros’s HOPE Not Hate Sees Massive Backlash over Book Ban List. Breitbart News. Retrieved March 21, 2018.
- Buying Political Power. Retrieved on 2007-10-04.
- Soros buys Halliburton. Retrieved on 2007-09-30.
- George Soros and the Rothschilds Connection. Retrieved on 2007-10-04.
- The sorry tale of George Soros. Retrieved on 2007-10-04.
- The Secret Financial Network Behind "Wizard" George Soros. Retrieved on 2007-10-04.
- OECD Investment Policy Reviews, Netherland Antilles. Retrieved on 2007-10-04.
- Dennis Hastert on Dope. Retrieved on 2007-10-04.
- George Soros demands apology from Dennis Hastert. Retrieved on 2007-10-04.
- Newman, Alex (August 28, 2018). Amid Google Scandal, Soros-backed Plan to Censor Web Draws Fire. The New American. Retrieved August 28, 2018.
- Bandler, Aaron (August 7, 2017). 11 Of The Most Incredible Things From David Brock's Uncovered Playbook. The Daily Wire. Retrieved August 28, 2018.
- Nation - George Soro's Long Strange Trip.htm George Soros's Long Strange Trip. Retrieved on 2007-10-04.
- The Hidden Soros Agenda: Drugs, Money, the Media, and Political Power. Retrieved on 2007-10-04.
- George Soros - Drug Legalization. Retrieved on 2007-10-04.
- Miller, Judith. "With Big Money and Brash Ideas, A Billionaire Redefines Charity", 1996-12-17. Retrieved on 2007-10-05.
- Multiple references:
- DeBolt, David (May 28, 2018). Liberal billionaire George Soros spending big money in local district attorney races. The Mercury News. Retrieved May 29, 2018.
- Pollak, Joel B. (May 29, 2018). George Soros Spending Heavily to Defeat Law-and-Order DA Candidates. Breitbart News. Retrieved May 29, 2018.
- Pollak, Joel B. (June 6, 2018). California Primary: George Soros Comes up Empty in D.A. Races. Breitbart News. Retrieved June 6, 2018.
- FBI fil Weather Underground Organization (Weatherman), Part 2b pp. 22-25 pdf
- Armed Resistance Unit Bombs US Capitol, Death to the Klan, Winter, 1984, No.3. Retrieved from Press Reports, September 13, 2007.
- Soros-funded Media and the Glorification of the Weather Underground
- Soros Funded Stewarts Defense. Retrieved on 2007-10-04.
- Terrorist Supporting Lawyer, Lynne Stewart, Gets Slap On The Wrist. Retrieved on 2007-10-04.
- A New York jury found Lynne Stewart guilty on all of the counts against her. Retrieved on 2007-10-04.
- Einwanderung, Abtreibung, Homosex, Klimawandel – die ganze (linke) Agenda des George Soros (German). Katholisches, Magazin für Kirche und Kultur. “LGBT Ein nicht minder großes Betätigungsfeld von Open Society ist der Kampf gegen „Homophobie“, die als neue Form des „Rassismus“ bezeichnet wird. Auch in diesem Fall wurden im Vorfeld der Wahlen zum Europäischen Parlament besonders intensiv Gelder an zahlreiche Homo-Organisationen ausgeschüttet. Die Aktion hieß LGBT Mob-Watch Europe 2014 mit dem Ziel, „die Stimme und die Forderungen der LGBT Community und ihrer Verbündeten für die Europawahlen zu mobilisieren und zu kanalisieren“. Dank der von DC Leaks enthüllten Dokumente wird es in Zukunft nicht mehr möglich sein, die Existenz einer Homo-Lobby zu leugnen. Zu den Nutznießern gehört selbstverständlich Ilga Europe, das Gelder für das Projekt European elections 2014 Cross-communities Mobilization Project for a Universal and Indivisible EU Equality Agenda erhielt. Das Hauptaugenmerk liegt auf den USA, wo Soros die Gay Straight Alliance förderte, die für den „Toiletten-Krieg“ in Nord Carolina verantwortlich ist. Eine halbe Million Dollar flossen 2014 an Justice at Stake, eine Homo-Organisation, die sich für die „Verteidigung der Diversität“ bei Gerichten einsetzt. Denn, so heißt es in einem nun veröffentlichten Dokument, „eine größere Diversität in den Büros der Richter verbessert die Qualität der Justiz für alle Bürger“. Was damit gemeint sein dürfte, kann man anhand der homophilen Urteile verschiedener US-Gerichte erahnen.”
- Hungary to stop financing gender studies courses: PM aide. Reuters (14 Aug 2018). Retrieved on 24 Oct 2018. “Gender studies courses are taught at the state-run university ELTE and Central European University, which are among the top universities in Hungary. ... CEU is founded by Hungarian-born U.S. financier George Soros.”
- The Soros Files
- George Soros' personal site
- The Shadow Party, David Horowitz's blog and book reporting George Soro's influence over the Democratic Party.
- Video: Soros Wants Global Bank Regulatory System, January 27, 2010
- Obama funds George Soros w/ our taxes.
- Discover The Networks, GEORGE SOROS
- The Gravedigger of the Left, Maria Schmidt