Google is a company whose primary business is Internet-based services, including a popular search engine, browser, analytics api, and phone operating system. In many ways, Google's offerings have evolved into one singular full-scale surveillance platform. Google is associated with liberal causes and has been criticized for manipulating search results, along with catering to communist China in censoring information from the people as requested by dictators:
- Reporters Without Borders joined others in asking how Google could stand up for US users' freedoms while controlling what Chinese users can search for. Its previous search engine for China's fast-growing market was subject to government blocks. The new site - Google.cn - censors itself to satisfy Beijing. While cooperating with China's government, Google refuses to fulfill requests by the U.S. Department of Justice. Google counsel Nicole Wong said "..we intend to resist their motion vigorously."
Google has also been accused of delisting conservative news sites from its search engine. As one of many examples, "In February 2005, Michelle Malkin wrote of the difficulties she was having becoming part of Google News." Google has made it harder to find websites promoting conservative content.
Google officially supports so-called "same sex marriage" and considers the term "family friendly" to be "homophobic." On June 21, 2009, Google displayed a special multicolored line for searches on the word "gay". More troubling, Google recently announced plans to compensate employees to cover taxes paid on their domestic partner's health benefits, but only offers its 'generosity' to homosexual couples. Google is also a major promoter of Charles Darwin and atheistic science, even to the point of giving special recognition to the anniversary of Darwin's birthday ("Darwin Day").
Its online translator system generally "translates" by predicting from linguistic patterns based on UN documents in various languages. This generally results in shoddy translations from languages that don't have the same or similar linguistics as English, such as Japanese.
- 1 Corporate Information
- 2 History
- 3 Secular Progressive Culture
- 4 Google bombing
- 5 Controversy
- 5.1 Tax Dodging
- 5.2 Privacy Concerns
- 5.3 Net neutrality
- 5.4 Benghazi attack
- 5.5 Relationship with the Hillary Clinton campaign
- 5.6 Relationship with the Obama Administration
- 5.7 Homosexual agenda
- 5.8 Interference with Trump presidency
- 5.9 Collaboration with China
- 5.10 Opposing industry standards
- 5.11 Election interference
- 6 International Agitation
- 7 See also
- 8 References
- 9 External links
The CEO of Google since 2001 was Eric Schmidt. He announced that he was stepping down as CEO in 2011. Google is headquartered in Mountain View, California. Google was founded on September 7, 1998, by Larry Page and Sergey Brin. Since then, it has grown to be the largest Internet search engine in the world. According to Alexa Internet, over 25% of all Internet users visit Google monthly.
Google also owns YouTube, the homemade video clip site. Viacom is suing YouTube, and thus Google, for a reported $1 billion, arguing that the economic model of YouTube is based on copyright infringement.
After much debate about their corporate Code of Conduct, Google's founders settled on the all-encompassing "Don't be evil", saying,"It's built around the recognition that everything we do in connection with our work at Google will be, and should be, measured against the highest possible standards". This Code of Conduct has generated much criticism, saying they have missed that mark badly.
Google was originally a research project, started by Larry Page and Sergey Brin in 1996, when the two attended Stanford University. The two registered the domain name google.stanford.edu, and the small search engine went online for the first time.
The year Google was created 1998, it had amassed 26 million unique URLs in their database. By 2000, Google had indexed more than 1 billion pages. As of July 2008, Google has indexed over 1 trillion pages. Its core service is usually referred to as Google Search.  Google Search was enhanced with a feature called Google Instant in 2010 which quickly displays suggested search works as the user types. This reveals how the search information is organized in a "semantic Web" and the degree to which is it understood beyond just simple string matching. This feature seems to be further enhanced by the semantic information in Knowledge Graph.
Microsoft has been aggressively competing with Google for a larger share of the search market. Their latest effort, Bing.com, is a "next generation" search service which has generated praise for its user interface and criticism for its speed and performance in comparison to Google and Yahoo.
Secular Progressive Culture
Google's West Coast headquarters hires a majority of left-leaning personalities, explicitly in executive decision-making. Google supports causes that are a radical departure from traditional American views, such as their public support of a 'no' vote for California's Proposition 8, which defined marriage as being between a husband and wife. Also in a subtle way, they favor politically-correct global liberalism, championed by secular progressives. They select certain days of importance for tribute, some of which are controversial. As such, Merry Christmas is replaced by Happy Holidays. Even though, poll  after poll  after poll  shows the public prefers 'Merry Christmas'. The problem may be that Google doesn't respect traditional Christian holidays, in favor of a 'culturally-correct' approach. In addition, Google accepts the Theory of Evolution by Charles Darwin as fact, promotes Darwin on their homepage with a Google Doodle logo.
Google often honors Russia with their logo of Sputnik and for composer Igor Stravinsky. Google based their United States Independence Day logo on ‘This Land Is Your Land’ as an ode to leftism. Woody Guthrie wrote the lyrics and also wrote for The Daily Worker, a Marxist newspaper.
Google versus Conservatives
- Many instances whereby information is comprised ideologically and displayed for the masses. Watchdog Web site NewsBusters.org published that Google had in fact labeled conservative American Spectator as "This site may harm your computer." 
- Google once blocked pro-family Web site MassResistance. Some people complained his organization promotes hatred towards homosexuals. Google gave the standard legal trash as an excuse "'Users may not publish material that promotes hate towards groups based on race, ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and sexual orientation/gender identity.'" MassResistance replied "Of course we are not promoting hate against anybody." 
- YouTube owner, Google continues to protect Planned Parenthood by removing undercover videos exposing abortion clinic law-breaking.
- Without any prior explanation or notice, Google had been terminating its News relationships with conservative e-zines and Web journals.
- Google attempted to minimize global awareness of the ClimateGate emails and the truth about the anthropogenic global warming theory, whence the term "Googlegate" gained recognition across the Web. Non-coincidentally, Al Gore is on the Google advisory board.
- Curiously, leading up to Restoring Honor 8-28-10—on Google Maps—the Lincoln Memorial was being misplaced in favor of the Franklin D. Roosevelt Memorial, which is a good half a mile south of the more famous memorial. This may have been an ongoing, known problem or bug in Google Maps that hadn't been fixed yet; or, Google is censoring search results; or, Google is playing with searches for political power and gain.
- As of August 15, 2016, a Google search for "The Murder of Seth Rich" Conservapedia, yields no results, likewise a search by "The Murder of Seth Rich" Site: Conservapedia.com. But a Yahoo search brings up the Conservapedia article.
- During the 2016 Presidential campaign Google filtered emails from Donald Trump into Gmail users spam boxes.
- Many more examples exist of Google censoring conservatives or exhibiting bias against them.
- Google search results are biased in favor of the mainstream media and liberal websites.
Google versus Anti- Obama Blogs
The question immediately raised, "Did Google Silence Barack Obama critics?" It turns out, no they did not. A group of separate blogs were targeted by their spam filter as a result of manipulating the 'flag' feature. This caused a temporary blockage for five days. Sites affected were Hillary supporters and all anti-Obama. They include http://bluelyon.blogspot.com, http://comealongway.blogspot.com, http://hillaryorbust.blogspot.com and http://mccaindemocrats.blogspot.com and their main associate JustSayNoDeal.com 
Google sensitive to Islam
In 2010, it was noted that Google's search suggestions for the world's various religions would bring up many negative results for Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism and Buddhism. Typing a search for "Christianity is..." the results would be "Christianity is a lie," or "Judaism is..." would be "Judaism is a cult." Google removed negative search suggestions when typing "Islam is...", however it seems that Google has reverted this, as the current first suggestion when typing "islam is..." is "Islam is evil".
Google versus Vladimir Putin
On the day of Olympic Winter Games in Russia, Google created a homepage icon, that supports the homosexual agenda. It shows a rainbow-coloured group of athletes. The background is Putin's position on Homosexuality.
Perhaps the most innovative contribution Google has made to Internet searching is its PageRank algorithm. This system works by counting the number of sites that link to another site; the more links pointing to a page, the higher that page will be ranked. The engine also takes note of how often the page is updated. Due to this, Wikipedia® is consistently ranked very highly by Google, due to its constant updating and heavy linkage. More recently, Internet-savvy Googlers have discovered ways to game the system; creating massive numbers of pages with links pointing to one page to form what is known as a "Google Bomb". Some examples can be found below.
- "Miserable Failure": For nearly two years, typing "miserable failure" (or even just "miserable", or "failure") and then clicking "I'm Feeling Lucky" in the Google search engine would return the White House Biography of George W. Bush. This was orchestrated by Democratic Party supporters in late 2003, as part of the 2004 Presidential election. However, at times, Conservative supporters were able to shift the phrase to Jimmy Carter, Hillary Clinton and Michael Moore.
- '"Great President": returns the White House Biography of George W. Bush.
- "Jew": The first result used to be the home page for "Jew Watch", a racist, anti-Semitic hate group. As of September 2012, Jew Watch is the 4th result, although it has now shown even lower in the result list.
- "Waffles": Also as part of the 2004 Presidential election, Conservative supporters managed to link the term "waffles" to the official Web site of John Kerry.
- "French Military Victories": Hitting "I'm Feeling Lucky" for this term directs you to a fake Google page (in reality, it is an AlbinoBlackSheep.com page, styled to look exactly like a Google page, here) giving no matches, and asking if you meant "French military defeats?".
- "Weapons of Mass Destruction" would bring up a similar page with the error message 'not found.'
- "[Rick] Santorum": Homosexual activist Dan Savage created a Web site with an obscene definition for the word "santorum" because politician Rick Santorum opposes same-sex marriage. This page was number one on Google for several years when people searched for his last name (and at times, his full name as well). Once Santorum began to campaign for President, his campaign Web site eventually made it up to the top spot, but as of September 2012, the Wikipedia page about Savage's actions is currently the top result, followed by the Wikipedia page for Santorum. Savage's site has fallen to the third spot. Santorum's presidential campaign Web site has fallen to number four, since Santorum is no longer in the race.
On January 25, 2007, Google claimed to have modified their PageRank algorithm to lessen the likelihood of future Google bombs
A report by Bloomberg News has Google setting up offshore banks accounts to avoid paying taxes on foreign profits. More than $3.9 billion have made it to Bermuda bank accounts over the last several years. Google has cut its effective tax rate abroad to just 2.4%. The practice is common and George Soros has been known to place his billions of dollars in Cayman Island banks. This costs the U.S. government more than $60 billion in revenue.
Google has been criticized by privacy activists and others. Google chief executive Eric Schmidt said, "We cannot even answer the most basic questions because we don’t know enough about you. That is the most important aspect of Google’s expansion."  Google has attempted to "remedy" this situation by storing search information, in effect, keeping tabs on people for two years after they search. This has led Google critic Daniel Brandt to create "Scroogle.org", which runs Google searches that users conduct through his organization's personal servers to prevent Google from being able to connect any personal information to the searchers.
A number of other privacy concerns have arisen, including the disclosure of Google's Sensorvault database in 2019. This database reportedly contains extensive records of GPS locations on almost all Android devices. This is an extensive record of every precise location almost every individual device has ever been. This wealth of information reveals many aspects of each owner's behavior, interests, and overall lifestyle. Sensorvault has also reportedly been utilized by law enforcement to find behavioral correlations of devices, then acquire the identity information of certain users of special interest. It is unclear exactly to what extend Google (and Alphabet Inc.) have been selling/sharing access to this data, or analytical conclusion from it.
Google has repeatedly demonstrated hypocrisy as it says one thing and does another, tarnishing their reputation in the process. This can can be seen again with their support of net neutrality, while at the same time doing what they want in regards to restricting access.
After the Benghazi attack, Hillary's State Department was in contact with Google. Hillary publicly claimed a controversial video was the source of a 'spontaneous' riot which proved to be a knowingly false statement. Google participated in the ruse by agreeing to block the video even after President Obama admitted it was a pre-planned terrorist attack. Copies of the email were forwarded to Denis McDonough, Cheryl Mills, Patrick F Kennedy, Jake Sullivan and John Brennan. The email also contains contact information for Google CEO Afternoon (Larry) Page and YouTube CEO Salar Kamangar including their mobile and office phone numbers.
Relationship with the Hillary Clinton campaign
It was discovered Google was manipulating autocomplete search engine results to favor Hillary Clinton. Autocomplete returns the most popular trending search queries.  When a user types in Hillary Clinton cri to query about the criminal investigation into Mrs. Clinton for example, the Google results do not match at all popular trends on all other major search engines.
Supporters of Bernie Sanders complained throughout the 2016 primary season Google had inflated Hillary's delegate count by adding unelected Superdelegates who, by rule, were to remain unpledged until the convention. Some in late primary states considered this another form of voter suppression.
In an article titled How Google Could Rig the 2016 Election in August 2015 Politico warned Google "can easily shift the voting preferences of undecided voters by 20 percent or more—up to 80 percent in some demographic groups—with virtually no one knowing they are being manipulated... In the United States, half of our presidential elections have been won by margins under 7.6 percent".
Billionaire Eric Schmidt, CEO of Google's parent company Alphabet funded a startup company called The Groundwork to ensure Hillary has the engineering talent needed to win the election. Schmidt and Google are both donors to the Clinton Foundation.
When Googling, Hillary Clinton's he-
- Hillary Clinton's headquarters
- Hillary Clinton's health plan
- Hillary Clinton's healthcare plan
Search results on Bing return the suggestions
- Hillary Clinton's health
- Hillary Clinton's health issues
- Hillary Clinton's health and weight
Search results on Yahoo return the suggestions
- Hillary Clinton's health problems
- Hillary Clinton's health
- Hillary Clinton's health issues
Relationship with the Obama Administration
Consumer Watchdog crafted a 32-page report detailing how Google has inappropriately benefited from its close ties to the Obama Administration. NASA's Moffett Airfield has been turned into a taxpayer-subsidized private airport for Google executives used for corporate junkets. NASA's Moffett Airfield is a short distance from Google's world headquarters. The report details, "A growing fleet of jets and helicopters stand ready to ferry the company's top executives near or far, for business or pleasure, for vacations or schmoozing, including at least three wintertime trips to the Caribbean and a trip by Google chief executive Eric Schmidt to the Cannes Film Festival." 
As was already mentioned, Google has been actively blocking certain websites and services which oppose sodomy (homosexuality). They also speak out in support of the homosexual movement, and promote search results which do the same. They also donate to some other organizations which do the same, as well and politicians who seek the same goal.
Interference with Trump presidency
Owing to all of the above, Google has been accused of trying to stifle conservative voices (especially those that support Trump) and only allowing for left-wing viewpoints to be shown on the search engine. Although Google twice denied these claims, this was eventually confirmed on September 12, 2018, via a leaked video via Breitbart for the TGIF session immediately after Donald Trump's election, where the upper management not only made their views of the American public clear by inferring that those who voted for Donald Trump were "fascists and communists", but also strongly implied that they were going to dedicate all of their resources to making sure the rise of populism is squashed. Google also was caught trying to increase Latino turnout in the 2016 election.
Collaboration with China
Opposing industry standards
In addition to their political activities, Google has caused some controversy within its own industry by refusing to comply with industry standards. Since they own the most popular web browser and the most popular search engine (at least within the US), they have decided that they can bring about changes they believe are needed despite what the rest of the industry has decided.
For example, the norm is that users are only logged into a service when they request it, and when they attempt to delete the cookies in their browser, the browser does so. However, Google decided in 2018 to automatically log users into their google accounts, and protect the google cookies from deletion, so that Google's cookies could not be deleted by the user (through the browser).
As another example, Google search was changed in 2018 to hide certain subdomains, including the "www" which many websites use. Users only would see the domain name and the TLD, while the rest was masked. Further, the search engine would link users to sites which were using the "www" subdomain without that subdomain, so the site would need to redirect users to the proper location. Google knew this was not what the sites wanted, but chose to make this change anyway. Not only is this inconvenient, but masking parts of URLs in inherently dangerous, since attackers can abuse such features to trick users into trusting a fraudulent site or page. The industry standard is, therefore, to show users the entire link which they have used to connect.
Also in 2018, Google decided to make an additional change. They began trying to force websites to begin using the Hyper-text transfer protocol secure (HTTPS) rather than the older standard HTTP. While HTTPS is helpful, some webpages have reason to not use HTTPS. While the industry is moving slowly to HTTPS, Google decided to begin interfering with the loading and interaction in Chrome of sites which are not using HTTPS for their pages and all of the content therein. This caused many users to experience problems visiting websites, simply because Google no longer approved of sites using HTTP.
On October 20, 2018, Google, acting in collusion with the liberal media outlets and other mayoral candidates (including incumbent Toronto mayor and former Ontario Progressive Conservative leader John Tory, who is also a former broadcaster and has connections in the mainstream media), illegally shut down the online advertising campaign of conservative journalist and Toronto mayoral candidate Faith Goldy, 48 hours before the opening of polls for the Toronto civic election on October 22, with no justifiable explanation for the shutdown against Goldy and in potential violation of Canada's campaign financing and election laws.
Google's Map service is responsible for escalating tensions between foreign nations by radically misleading versions of current borders.
Costa Rica took offense to Google Maps version showing that a specific area of encampment was on Nicaraguan soil. The dispute that had ensued over Google's version of the Nicaragua-Costa Rica border has became rather serious. So much so that the secretary general of the Organization of American States had to intervene.
Google executive Wael Ghonim helped with protesting Egypt's rule of Hosni Mubarak, calling for him to step down and organizing protests. He was detained by authorities and released after two weeks. Ghonim is credited as being a major factor in sparking Egypt's uprising. Google CEO Eric Schmidt said that Google is "very, very proud" of Wael Ghonim.
Syrian Civil War
Google collected information from Wi-Fi networks as its street-view vans cruised neighborhoods around the globe, raising issues in more than 30 countries. The information Google gathered included e-mail fragments and passwords, alarming politicians and privacy and security advocates in Germany, France, and Spain. It was noted that Google supplies special mapping and search products to the U.S. military and intelligence community, with some Google employees enjoying Top Secret clearance to work with the government. Google said it was "accidental" data gathering. Rep. Joe Barton of Texas, a senior Republican lawmaker, suggested that Google's data collection wasn't accidental and that it was "something to look at." Under the Democrat leadership, the FCC investigated, but dropped further inquiry, coincidentally, just before a Google Democrat fundraiser was held. Many groups have been calling on Republican Darrell Issa to investigate Google's cozy relationship with the Obama administration.
- France: Privacy watchdog CNIL awarded its largest fine to date with a judgement of $141,300 against Google in relation to snooping.
- Search engine manipulation effect
- Far Left
- Duck Duck Go
- Evolutionist censorship
- Fairness Doctrine
- Liberal censorship
- Media censorship
- Tools of censorship
- How Google Made Android The World’s Most Ubiquitous Surveillance Platform
- Nolan, Lucas (September 21, 2018). 5 Times Google Manipulated Search, YouTube, and News Results. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 21, 2018.
- http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/4630694.stm , BBC Google defies US over search data, January 20, 2006
- Svab, Petr (May 3, 2019). Google Doubles Down, Making Trump Reddit Fan Club Even Harder to Find. The Epoch Times. Retrieved May 4, 2019.
- http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2008/09/our-position-on-californias-no-on-8.html , Our position on California's No on 8 campaign
- Alexa Traffic Results for Google
- Viacom will sue YouTube for $1bn
- Google Code of Conduct
- Corporate Information:Google Milestones
- Google reveals scope of Web-crawling task CNET News, July 25, 2008
- Google reportedly paying Apple $9 billion to remain default search engine in Safari on iOS
- Google reportedly paying Apple $9 billion to remain default search engine in Safari on iOS
- See  for a list of board members and senior staff.
- Wish Me A Merry Christmas Campaign Crusades to Change Retail Culture PRWeb, November 26, 2008
- 68% Prefer “Merry Christmas” to “Happy Holidays” Rasmussen, November 27, 2008
- Poll: More Americans prefer 'Merry Christmas' greeting CNN, December 20, 2005
- [Scientists unveil fossil of Darwinius masillae]
- Google Chooses Communist-Oriented ‘This Land Is Your Land’ July 4th Theme, Breitbart.com, July 4, 2012
- Google Claims Conservative Website ‘May Harm Your Computer’ December 28, 2007
- Accusation: Google targets, blocks pro-family Web site again OneNewsNow.com, July 15,2009
- YouTube Bans Student Group's Video Showing Abuse at Planned Parenthood Christian News Wire, July 21, 2009
- Is Google Purging Conservative News Sites? NewsBusters, May 22, 2006
- Sarah Jacobsson Purewal. Google Maps Misplaces Lincoln Memorial, PC World, Aug 28, 2010.
- Users Claim Google Is Putting Trump Emails In Their Spam Box, Alex Pfeiffer, Daily Caller, 8:19 AM 06/23/2016
- Duke, Selwyn (August 28, 2018). Google Is Not a Search Engine; Twitter and Facebook Aren’t Social Media. The New American. Retrieved August 28, 2018.
- Bokhari, Allum (August 28, 2018). 10 Times Google’s Far-Left, Anti-Trump Bias Was Exposed. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 28, 2018.
- Freiburger, Calvin (May 15, 2019). Google prioritizes left-wing media sites in search results, new study finds. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved May 15, 2019.
- Google and the Anti-Obama Bloggers NYTimes June 30, 2008
- Google Blocking Negative Search Recommendations On Islam – Why?, The Next Web, May 1, 2010
- Dropping 'Google-bombs'
- 'Miserable failure' links to Bush
- In October, Johnson, a Democrat, added the phrase "miserable failure" to his Web site, Old Fashioned Patriot. He then linked the site to the online White House biography of President Bush and asked others to follow his lead
- Bush no longer "miserable failure": Google tackles googlebombs
- After news of Google tax dodges, Obama raises money with Google execs, Washington Examiner, October 22, 2010
- Google undermines the Internet, RedState.com, August 23, 2009
- UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2015-04841 Doc No. C05739829 STATE DEPT. wikileaks.org
- How Google Manipulates Search Results In Favor Of Hillary Clinton, by Tyler Durden, Jun 10, 2016. zerohedge.com
- Here Are 10 More Examples of Google Search Results Favorable to Hillary, Tech giant accused of whitewashing autocomplete results, Brent Scher and Elizabeth Harrington, Washington Free Beacon, June 10, 2016
- Did Google Manipulate Search for Hillary?, Matt Lieberman, SourceFed, Jun 9, 2016. UPDATE: Friday June 10. youtube.com
- Failing Delegate Math, A popular meme detailing the actual delegate count between Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton in May 2016 is mostly accurate. Kim LaCapria, Snopes, May 10, 2016
- Superdelegate System Has Been Used as a Form of Voter Suppression, Posted by G.A. Casebeer, The Bern Report, May 23, 2016
- How Google Could Rig the 2016 Election, Google has the ability to drive millions of votes to a candidate with no one the wiser, By Robert Epstein, Politico, August 19, 2015
- THE GROUNDWORK The stealthy, Eric Schmidt-backed startup that’s working to put Hillary Clinton in the White House, Adam Pasick & Tim Fernholz, Quartz, October 09, 2015. qz.com
- Consumer Watchdog Sends Issa's Oversight Committee Google Report Showing Inappropriate Relationship with Obama Administration, RedOrbit.com, January 24, 2011
- Bokhari, Allum (September 12, 2018). LEAKED VIDEO: Google Leadership’s Dismayed Reaction to Trump Election. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 14, 2018.
- Freiburger, Calvin (September 17, 2018). Top Google leaders vowed to alter future elections to avoid Trump ‘hiccup’: leaked video. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved September 19, 2018.
- Duke, Selwyn (September 14, 2018). Google Caught Red-handed: Tried to Get Clinton Elected. The New American. Retrieved September 14, 2018.
- Nash, Charlie (October 10, 2018). Google’s ‘Shift Towards Censorship’ Aids Relationship with China. Breitbart News. Retrieved October 10, 2018.
- Google Shuts Down Advertising Campaign of Toronto Mayoral Candidate Faith Goldy Before Election at Breitbart News Network
- Cambodia blasts Google map of disputed Thai border, Reuters, February 5, 2010
- Envoy to solve latest Google Maps border dispute? CNET, November 5, 2010
- GOOGLE MAPS BLAMED for BORDER DISPUTE, Spectre Footnotes, November 11, 2010
- Google Maps Blunder Reignites Centuries Old Border Dispute, Fox News, February 21, 2011
- Google CEO Eric Schmidt says company is 'very proud' of Egypt's Wael Ghonim, LA Times, February 15, 2011
- Clinton email reveals: Google sought overthrow of Syria's Assad, Washington Examiner, March 19, 2016
- Is National Security Behind Google's Wi-Fi Spying?, Fox News, July 23, 2010
- Congress Must Investigate Google-Obama Ties, National Legal and Policy Center, November 10, 2010
- France fines Google for Street View privacy breach, Forbes, March 21, 2011