|U.S. Representative from New York's 8th Congressional District|
From: January 3, 2013 – present
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
|State Representative from New York's 57th District|
From: January 1, 2007 – December 31, 2012
|Predecessor||Roger L. Green|
|Successor||Walter T. Mosley, III|
Hakeem Sekou Jeffries (born August 4, 1970, age 52) is the corrupt, racist defender of antisemitic persons and Democratic Leader in the 118th Congress. Jeffries occupies the seat from New York's 8th Congressional District in the U.S. House. Jeffries is an extremist election denier and threat to democracy.
Jeffries is a former corporate lawyer for CBS and Viacom. As a rising Uncle Tom on the Democratic plantation, Jeffries was selected by Speaker Nancy Pelosi as chairman of the House Democratic Caucus in the 116th Congress. Jeffries a sponsor of the communist Medicare for All bill. Jeffries has demagogically blamed Donald Trump for left-wing violence in the Trump era.
He was picked by Democrats to be Speaker of the House come January-2023, on 30 Nov 2022.
In 2018, referencing Trump’s election to the Oval Office, Jeffries tweeted: "America deserves to know whether we have a FAKE President in the Oval Office..."  His record came to light, especially as he was elected by the Democrats, as House Speaker.
- See also: Anti-Semitism
Jeffries defended Democratic colleagues Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar's support for the BDS movement as the opinions of "thoughtful colleagues." Omar claims Israel has "hypnotized" the world and Tlaib was a member of a Facebook group that posts anti-Semitic videos and memes. The Daily Caller reported that a key fundraiser for Tlaib posted a holocaust denial video.
Denial of equal justice under law
Jeffries revealed his far-left socialist sentiments when he tweeted, "Lock up Kyle Rittenhouse and throw away the key" during the politically-motivated trial.
- See also: 118th United States Congress
In passing the gavel to Republican Speaker Kevin McCarthy, Jeffries incited violent insurrection by encouraging Democrats to "fight". Jeffries further violated and disrespected standing House rules before the adoption of the new Congress's own rules by referring to men as "men" and women as "women" from the House dais.
Democrats unanimously supported Hakeem Jeffries for Speaker, while only 35% of Democrats held favorable view of Jeffries.
Despite his nothing-but rambling "speech", Liberals gave effusive praise for Jeffries' rallying cry against "autocracy," "bigotry," "fascism" and "voter suppression."
Hugo Chavez inspiration
- See also: Corrupt Politicians Act and S.4263
In defense of the Democrats election fraud bills to legitimize ballot box stuffing and election theft, Jeffries remarked “We’re inspired by Hugo Chavez." Chavez is the Democratic Socialist dictator who nationalized elections in Venezuela and turned the country into a socialist hell-hole. Steven F. Hayward wrote: "While exit polls conducted by the very reliable American firm of Penn, Schoen, and Berland showed Chavez losing by a large margin (41 to 59), the official results put Chavez free and clear by a vote of 58 to 41 percent." An eyewitness testified in a sworn affidavit:
|"President Chavez instructed me to make arrangements for him to meet with Jorge Rodriguez, then President of the National Electoral Council, and three executives from Smartmatic. Among the three Smartmatic representatives were [redacted]. President Chavez had multiple meetings with Rodriguez and the Smartmatic team at which I was present. In the first of four meetings, Jorge Rodriguez promoted the idea to create software that would manipulate elections. Chavez was very excited and made it clear that he would provide whatever Smartmatic needed. He wanted them immediately to create a voting system which would ensure that any time anything was going to be voted on the voting system would guarantee results that Chavez wanted. Chavez offered Smartmatic many inducements, including large sums of money, for Smartmatic to create or modify the voting system so that it would guarantee Chavez would win every election cycle. Smartmatic’s team agreed to create such a system and did so.
13. I arranged and attended three more meetings between President Chavez and the representatives from Smartmatic at which details of the new voting system were discussed and agreed upon. For each of these meetings, I communicated directly with [redacted] on details of where and when to meet, where the participants would be picked up and delivered to the meetings, and what was to be accomplished. At these meetings, the participants called their project the “Chavez revolution.” From that point on, Chavez never lost any election. In fact, he was able to ensure wins for himself, his party, Congress persons and mayors from townships.
14. Smartmatic’s electoral technology was called “Sistema de Gestión Electoral” (the “Electoral Management System”). Smartmatic was a pioneer in this area of computing systems. Their system provided for transmission of voting data over the internet to a computerized central tabulating center. The voting machines themselves had a digital display, fingerprint recognition feature to identify the voter, and printed out the voter’s ballot. The voter’s thumbprint was linked to a computerized record of that voter’s identity. Smartmatic created and operated the entire system.
15. Chavez was most insistent that Smartmatic design the system in a way that the system could change the vote of each voter without being detected. He wanted the software itself to function in such a manner that if the voter were to place their thumb print or fingerprint on a scanner, then the thumbprint would be tied to a record of the voter’s name and identity as having voted, but that voter would not tracked to the changed vote. He made it clear that the system would have to be setup to not leave any evidence of the changed vote for a specific voter and that there would be no evidence to show and nothing to contradict that the name or the fingerprint or thumb print was going with a changed vote. Smartmatic agreed to create such a system and produced the software and hardwarethat accomplished that result for President Chavez.
16. After the Smartmatic Electoral Management System was put in place, I closely observed several elections where the results were manipulated using Smartmatic software. One such election was in December 2006 when Chavez was running against Rosales. Chavez won with a landslide over Manuel Rosales - a margin of nearly 6 million votes for Chavez versus 3.7 million for Rosales."
A February 26, 2003 report by Robert Tracinski obliterates the left-wing mythology around Chavez:
- Step one: Chavez has initiated formal proceedings to revoke the licenses of independent, privately owned television and radio stations. Meanwhile, his political militias, the Bolivarian Circles, have staged violent attacks on independent media outlets. After all, elections don't mean much if all people watch is propaganda on state-run television.
- Step two: Chavez has used a moratorium on currency conversion--needed to pay for imported goods--to punish his opponents. Vowing "no dollars for coup-mongers," he has used this power, for example, to prevent opposition newspapers from importing ink. After all, elections don't mean much if your opponents are too busy worrying where their next meal is coming from.
- Step three: Venezuelan police acting on Chavez's orders have arrested Carlos Fernandez, the head of Venezuela's largest business federation and a leader of the recent anti-Chavez strike, charging him with rebellion and sabotage. Another strike leader, Carlos Ortega, head of Venezuela's largest labor union, has gone into hiding. In one move, Chavez has neutralized two potential rivals for the presidency. After all, elections don't mean much if all of the other candidates are in jail.
- Step four: Last week, four protesters were kidnapped while returning from an anti-Chavez rally. They were blindfolded, tortured, and shot execution-style. Some of the victims were witnesses to a previous pro-Chavez political killing, and they had planned to testify against the shooter. Consider the message sent to the opposition when the mutilated bodies of their friends start showing up in the city streets. After all, elections don't mean much if your opponents are afraid to leave their houses and walk to the polls.
- Step five: A few days ago, Chavez delivered a speech denouncing Spain, Colombia, and the US for interfering in Venezuela. This morning in Caracas, the diplomatic missions of Spain and Colombia were bombed. Credit was claimed by a splinter pro-Chavez group--but this was not a bunch of kids cooking up homemade bombs in their basement. The bombs were powerful plastic explosives, the kind of weapons that are difficult to obtain without government complicity.
$4 billion was spent paying paramilitary groups to attack unarmed protestors and other dissidents during and after the elections.
The European Union condemned the conditions placed on election monitors as unacceptable and declined to attend. The Carter Center was shut out for three days. Experts from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Harvard University have identified signs of fraud based on statistical analysis.
- ↑ https://justthenews.com/government/congress/democrat-poised-succeed-pelosi-repeatedly-has-denied-legitimacy-trumps-2016
- ↑ Top House Dem Blames President Trump for Left-Wing Violence at Million MAGA March
- ↑ Jeffries wins historic bid to lead House Dems after Pelosi, AP News, Nov 30, 2022
- ↑ Hughes, Eliza Collins and Siobhan, House Democrats Pick Hakeem Jeffries to Lead Party, WSJ, November 30, 2022.
- ↑ Brad Polumbo, Hypocrisy alert: Democrats just chose an election denier as Pelosi’s successor Washington Examiner, Nov 30, 2022.
- ↑ Misty Severi, Why the GOP has labeled Hakeem Jeffries an 'election denier', Washington Examiner, December 01, 2022.
Conservative lawmakers and members of the Republican National Committee have labeled the new leader of House Democrats an "election denier" because the new leader claimed the 2016 presidential election was fake.Rep. Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY), who was elected to replace House Speaker Nancy Pelosi as the leader of House Democrats on Wednesday, has denied the legitimacy of the 2016 election at least eight times, according to a researcher from the RNC. The 2016 contest resulted in the election of Donald Trump over former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
- ↑ Victor Nava, Republicans denounce new House Dem leader Hakeem Jeffries as an ‘election denier’, NYPost, December 1, 2022.
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem-lawmaker-defends-house-freshmen-accused-of-anti-semitism-as-thoughtful-colleagues
- ↑ Hakeem Jeffries @hakeemjeffries (Nov 10, 2021):
Lock up Kyle Rittenhouse and throw away the key.
- ↑ Democrats Unanimously Support Election Denier Hakeem Jeffries for Speaker Again, Breitbart, 4 Jan 2023.
- ↑ Poll: Only 35% of Democrats Hold Favorable View of Election Denier Hakeem Jeffries, Breitbart, 4 Jan 2023.
- ↑ Conservatives pan Jeffries' 'rambling disaster of a speech,' yet gets high praise from left, Fox News, 7 Jan 2023.
- ↑ https://saraacarter.com/oops-ny-dem-accidentally-slips-voting-bill-inspired-by-hugo-chavez/
- ↑ https://therightscoop.com/watch-pelosi-successor-to-be-slips-up-and-admits-the-truth-in-press-conference/
- ↑ 
- ↑ Case 1:20-cv-04651-SDG - Filed 11/17/20 (PDF)
- ↑ Robert W Tracinski, Dictatorship by the Numbers in Venezuela, Capitalism Mag., Feb 26, 2003.
- ↑ Stephen Johnson, Venezuela: A New Junket for a Dictator’s best Friend – Jimmy Carter, Capitalism Mag., July 28, 2003.
- ↑ Carter's Bungled Observation Hurts Venezuelan Democracy, Heritage, Sep 9, 2004.
- ↑ The Carter Stamp of Approval On the Venezuelan Election - Less Than Worthless. Capitalism Mag.