Difference between revisions of "Houthi"
|Line 48:||Line 48:|
Revision as of 08:20, January 26, 2022
The slogan of the Houthi movement (officially called Ansar Allah), a political and religious movement and rebel group in Yemen, reads "Allah is Greater, Death to America, Death to Israel, Curse on the Jews, Victory to Islam" in Arabic text.
The Washington Post on Yemeni capital:  "Perhaps in no other city is anti-Americanism in such full display today.
Especially recently, they have become more anti-Christian as well, as Houthis threaten Christians with the same fate as priest detained for 4 Years.
They were even seen in Nazi salute.ADL explains:
The Houthis’ oft-invoked slogan is itself antisemitic. While their Iranian patron encourages chants of “Death to America, Death to Israel,” the Houthis’ own motto goes one step further, proclaiming “Death to America, Death to Israel, Damn the Jews.” Advocates for the Houthis have argued that this radical language is just for show, that the Houthis “do not really want death to anyone,” and this slogan is “simply against the interference of those governments.”
Yemen’s Houthis officially refer to themselves as Ansar Allah, meaning the Partisans of God. Hailing from the Zaydi minority Shiite sect, the organization emerged in the early 2000s out of a religious revivalist movement in northern Yemen called the Believing Youth. At that time, a charismatic figure from one of the movement’s leading families named Hussein al-Houthi returned from study in Iran and Sudan and began to amass a following with his fiery sermons.
After 911, in the Middle East, it was Hezbollah who invented the conspiracy on Jews.  Three months later, Hussein al-Houthi portrayed that attack as a Jewish conspiracy and suggested Osama bin Laden was probably hiding out in an American hotel. Worse, in that lengthy December 2001 sermon for the Iranian-inspired occasion of International Quds Day, Hussein al-Houthi went so far as to make a case to his followers for genocide against the Jews.
The group received training and military equipment from Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC). It has waged a series of bloody insurgencies against the Yemeni government since 2004, overthrowing them and seizing power in Sanaa in 2015. In 2016, the group announced the formation of a government.
Iran smuggles weapons to the Houthis. 
Iran's global strategy
Es explained: 
the way the [Gaza] conflict was framed both by the Gaza groups and by Iran’s broader regional network, from Hezbollah in Lebanon to the Houthis in Yemen, makes it clear that they all view their regional battles as mere fronts in an integrated transnational jihad directed against Israel by Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps.
Under pressure from ultra liberals, claiming their only concern is the poor in Yemen, Joe Biden decided to end support of war against Houthis. He even removed this terrorist group from the terrorism list. He also decide to hire diplomat to the government which shouts "Death to America!" and curses Jews everyday.
- Houthis | Counter Extremism Project
- In Yemeni capital, signs of hatred toward Americans are everywhere Washington Post, Jul 2, 2016
- Why Do Houthis Curse the Jews? Anti-Defamation League, Nov 20, 2020
- Houthis Threaten Christians in Yemen with Same Fate as Priest Detained for 4 Years Al Aawsat, Feb 9, 2021
- Houthi supporters hold Nazi salute, chant anti-America, anti-Semitic slogans in video Al Arabiya English, 25 April ,2021
- Decade of Deceit: Anti-Semitic 9/11 Conspiracy ADL, Aug 30, 2011
- U.S. Says Iran Continues To Smuggle 'Advanced Weapons' To Huthis In Yemen February 20, 2020. By RFE/RL
- Iran’s role in the latest Gaza conflict The Strategist, 18 Jun 2021|Oved Lobel
- Biden administration to remove Yemen’s Houthi rebels from terrorism list in reversal of Trump-era policy
- Biden Taps Career Diplomat as Envoy to Yemen