Islamonazism (also known as Islamofascism) is a neologism used to describe the use of Nazi and/or fascist terminology, beliefs and propaganda by certain Islamic religious and political leaders, generally manifesting itself in calls for the destruction of the state of Israel and the genocide of its citizens and "infidels" (non-Muslims) in general.
- Serge Trifkovic, The Sword of the Prophet: History, Theology, Impact on the World, Regina Orthodox Press, 2002, ISBN 1928653111
- Antonio J. Munoz, Lions of the Desert: Arab Volunteers in the German Army, 1941-1945, Axis Europa Books, 2002, ISBN 1891227033
- Kenneth Timmerman, Arafat's Hitler-loving role model
- The alleged Nazi ideology of Islamist extremists.
- 2002: From the river to the sea, the whole land will one day be free — free of all the terrorist factions, and free for people of every religious faith to live without fear of Islamonazism, in all its perverse variations. — Dave Kopel, The National Review December 5, 2002 (https://www.nationalreview.com/kopel/kopel120502.asp)
On Agust 2008, Muslim And Far-Right Extremists Join In Baltimore To Decry 'Jewish Zionist Power', The "International Islamic Conference" held in a Baltimore hotel on August 16 was organized by a small Muslim group called Jamaat al-Muslimeen (JAM), which actively promotes anti-Semitism and Holocaust denial mixed with a deep distrust of Western-style democracy. The gathering heard from several well-known anti-Semites. "Despite their divergent backgrounds and interests, promoters of anti-Semitism are finding common cause in their hatred of Jews and Israel," .
- Photos and Documents
- Who was the Grand Mufti, Haj Muhammed Amin al-Husseini?
- Haj Amin al-Hesseini
- Foreign volunteers in the German army during WWII
- The Swastika and the Crescent: In the wake of Sept. 11, new light is thrown on the international ties increasingly linking Muslim and neo-Nazi extremists
- The Far Right and Islamic Fundamentalists
- CAIR: 'Moderate' friends of terror
- The Indoctrination of Palestinian children - Shahids
- Mahathir attack on Jews condemned
- Global Nazism and the Muslim Brotherhood
- The Nazi Background of Saddam Hussein
- Darfur: A Genocide We Can Stop
- Islamic Movements: Self-Criticism and Reconsideration
- Arafat's Hitler-loving role model