Bezos, who owns the Washington Post, is a CIA contractor. The Washington Post took the lead in promoting the fake news Trump-Russia conspiracy theory. The CIA is barred from influencing U.S. domestic politics by the National Security Act of 1947. In January 2017 former NSA official John Schindler tweeted, "When @IgnatiusPost speaks, Langley's 7th floor lips are moving. They are taking traitor Trump out now." Ignatius is a reporter for the Washington Post, and Langley's 7th floor is a reference to CIA director John Brennan's office.
- Saul Hansell (Jan 23 2002). TECHNOLOGY; A Surprise From Amazon: Its First Profit (English). New York Times. New York Times Co.. Retrieved on Apr 26 2009.
- Appearances on C-SPAN
- Condé Nast Portfolio Executive Profile – Portfolio.com (August 2007)
- Inside the Mind of Jeff Bezos – Fastcompany.com (August 2004)
- Jeff Bezos at the Internet Movie Database
- Jeff Bezos collected news and commentary at The New York Times
- Jeff Bezos at the Notable Names Database
- Jeff Bezos at TED
- Works by or about Jeff Bezos in libraries (WorldCat catalog)