First Birthing Person
|Assumed office |
January 20, 2021
|Preceded by||Melania Trump|
|Born|| June 3, 1951 (age 70)|
Hammonton, New Jersey
|Spouse(s)||Joe Biden (m. 1977)|
|Children|| Ashley Biden
|Alma mater|| University of Delaware (BA, EdD)
West Chester University (MEd) Villanova University (MA)
Jill Tracy Jacobs Biden (born June 3, 1951) is identified as the First Birthing Person of the Biden Regime. She was an instructor for Delaware Technical Community College. She is best known as the spouse of former Vice President Joe Biden, the authoritarian, fascist first dictator of the United States. They married on June 17, 1977. According to personal interviews by Associated Press reporters Julie Pace and Darlene Superville for the biography, Jill, Joe Biden proposed marriage four times and was rejected, and Jill reluctantly accepted the fifth proposal.
Jill Biden, who is not a medical doctor, was recommended by celebrated holocaust denier Whoopi Goldberg to become Surgeon General during the CCP pandemic. Jill Biden's white privilege was used to replace Kamala Harris as the junta's glamour girl. Vogue magazine calls Jill Biden "a goddess in stilettos." Her stepson, Hunter Biden, refers to her as a "selfish silly entitled [expletive]."
When Kamala Harris called out Biden's racist track record during the 2020 Democrat primary debates, Politico reported,
|"Jill Biden allegedly said then-presidential candidate Kamala Harris should “go f**k yourself” after Harris appeared to accuse then-presidential candidate, Joe Biden, of taking a racist stance on busing during the first Democratic debate in 2019…Jill allegedly told close supporters a week after the debate.|
Jill Biden is suspected as being behind the racist attacks on Kamala Harris to thwart Harris' future presidential ambitions. She is also known for her denigrating comments about Latinos.
Jill Biden's spokesperson claims that Jill Biden is exempt from mask mandate rules. Jill Biden called half of the U.S. population "ridiculous" who questioned Joe Biden's mental fitness for office.
An advisor to Jill Biden, Anthony Bernal, has been described as the most powerful person in the office of the first lady, who already holds a highly influential elevated role, as outlined in a Vogue puff piece.
Bernal is also reportedly somewhat of a tyrant. “[T]he way he has wielded that power has made Bernal one of the most polarizing people in the White House, according to interviews with more than two dozen White House staffers, former campaign aides, and people who worked with him during the Obama administration,” Politico reported.
In Bernal’s “pursuit of perfection” for Jill Biden, the advisor has treated staffers poorly. “Many described him as ‘berating’ and ‘toxic’ because of his unfiltered criticism of others and tendency to trash talk his colleagues behind their backs,” the report said. “Some compare him to [Meryl Streep’s] character in ‘Devil Wears Prada’ while another equated him to the ever-conspiring Littlefinger in ‘Game of Thrones.’”
The report detailed Bernal’s alleged behavior toward staffers, some of whom apparently “surreptitiously” recorded the advisor during meetings:
|"Stories of Bernal making staffers cry are an open secret in the Biden world with seemingly everyone knowing someone who has been on the receiving end. Two former campaign staffers said they heard Bernal call people “stupid” in meetings or over the phone. During the campaign and in the White House, some staffers felt the behavior was so noxious that they began surreptitiously recording him in meetings, according to two officials who others confided in about recording him."|
Joe Biden said that he would fire aides “on the spot” if he hears they “treat another colleague with disrespect or talk down to someone.”
- See also: Rape of Afghanistan, Women under the Taliban, and Rape jihad
In the wake of the calamitous Fall of Kabul, Jill Biden was widely criticized for doing a disservice to America by allowing her clearly mentally incapacitated husband to run for president. Fox & Friends Weekend host Rachel Campos-Duffy said, "When you look at what’s hurting America, when you look at this lack of leadership, and you wonder, who are the people responsible for putting someone this incompetent and frankly this, you know, mentally frail in this position? I’m sorry, as a political spouse, I can’t help but look at Jill Biden… No one knew better his state of mind than Dr. Jill Biden. The most patriotic thing Jill Biden could have done was tell her husband, to love her husband, and not let him run in this mental state that he’s in. I think she failed the country as well.” Joe Biden said in July 2021, "There's gonna be no circumstance where you see people being lifted off the roof of an embassy of the United States from Afghanistan." Jill Biden’s press secretary demanded an apology from Fox News.
Former UK prime minister Tony Blair called Joe Biden an "imbecile" for stranding 70,000 Americans, allies, aid workers, Afghan nationals and translators, weapons of war including Black Hawk helicopters, military drones, assault rifles, destroying confidence in NATO among America's allies and friends, and leaving the women and girls of Afghanistan to the Taliban rape jihad.
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/newsletters/west-wing-playbook/2022/04/19/jill-biden-truly-dgaf-00026364
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/media/the-view-whoopi-goldberg-holocaust
- ↑ https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2020/11/29/the-obama-media-is-back-n2580764
- ↑ https://www.jpost.com/opinion/why-did-vogue-called-dr-jill-biden-a-goddess-in-stilettos-opinion-672584
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/09/hunter-biden-jill-biden-is-selfish-silly-entitled-cnt/
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2021/05/19/edward-isaac-dovere-2020-campaign-book-excerpt-joe-biden-kamala-harris-489347
- ↑ https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2021/06/harris-biden-immigration-voting-rights.html
- ↑ https://youtu.be/iwXb6Ov2amA
- ↑ https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2021/12/24/dr-jill-bidens-spoxdude-seems-to-suggest-covid-mask-rules-dont-apply-to-the-first-lady-n496418
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7USdQVvC2Xs&t=444s
- ↑ https://www.thecentersquare.com/national/poll-half-of-u-s-voters-question-bidens-health-48-question-his-mental-fitness/article_311d1a48-47b0-11ec-b521-bf14bc517e72.html
- ↑ https://twitter.com/flotus/status/1402674407324229637
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/newsletters/west-wing-playbook/2021/08/02/jills-enforcer-has-a-mean-streak-493812
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2021/08/03/psaki-dodges-when-asked-about-claims-of-abusive-jill-biden-staffer-anthony-bernal/
- ↑ https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/08/12/president-biden-says-youre-absolutely-not-going-to-be-seeing-people-airlifted-off-the-roof-of-the-us-embassy-in-afghanistan/
- ↑ https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/08/24/jill-biden-spox-demands-apology-from-fox-news-and-campos-duffy-over-disgusting-comments-1123529/
- ↑ https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/ex-british-pm-tony-blair-brands-biden-imbecile-dangerous-decision-leave-afghanistan