Jim Sciutto is a former Obama administration political appointee who now serves as the Chief National Security Correspondent for CNN and apologist in the Obamagate scandal.
Schiutto worked with Susan Rice in the State Department at the time of the Benghazi massacre coverup. He is also a colleague of Rice's husband.
Schiutto served as an American diplomat in Beijing, as Chief of Staff for US Ambassador Gary Locke. He was formerly ABC News' Senior Foreign correspondent, based in London
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/09/23/cnn-hires-obama-foreign-policy-political-appointee-as-chief-national-security.html
- ↑ https://www.weeklystandard.com/cnns-story-contradicting-devin-nunes-on-susan-rice-is-based-entirely-on-anonymous-sources/article/2007637
- ↑ https://www.cnn.com/2017/02/10/politics/russia-dossier-update/
- ↑ http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/cnn-lets-jim-schiutto-defend-susan-rice-without-disclosing-personal-ties
- ↑ https://www.weeklystandard.com/cnns-discrediting-refusal-to-cover-the-susan-rice-story/article/2007515
- ↑ Jim Sciutto – ABC News. Abcnews.go.com (February 7, 2006). Retrieved on 2010-12-19.