|U.S. Representative from Georgia's 10th Congressional District|
From: January 3, 2015 – present
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
|Spouse(s)||Dee Dee Hice|
Jody Brownlow Hice (born April 22, 1960) is a member of the United States House of Representatives from Georgia's 10th congressional district. An adamant conservative, he is a member of the House Freedom Caucus.
In late July 2020, Hice co-sponsored a resolution introduced by Louie Gohmert to ban the Democratic Party over its long history of racism, a measure that ultimately failed two months later by a 223–176 vote.
Hice announced on March 22, 2021 his campaign against RINO election fraud shill Brad Raffensperger for Georgia Secretary of State in the 2022 midterms, and received the endorsement of former president Donald Trump.
- Doug Collins, former U.S. representative from Georgia's 9th district
- ↑ Pitofsky, Marina (July 23, 2020). GOP's Gohmert introduces resolution that would ban the Democratic Party. The Hill. Retrieved March 22, 2021.
- ↑ Cassata, Donna (September 29, 2020). House votes to kill Republican resolution to ban Democratic Party. The Washington Post. Retrieved March 22, 2021.
- ↑ Multiple references:
- Braverman, Jason (March 22, 2021). Georgia congressman Jody Hice to challenge Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger. 13 WMAZ. Retrieved March 22, 2021.
- Beck, Taylor (March 22, 2021). Hice confirms bid for Georgia Secretary of State. The Covington Times. Retrieved March 22, 2021.
- Kephart, Tim (March 22, 2021). Rep. Hice to challenge Raffensperger for Secretary of State. CBS 46. Retrieved March 22, 2021.
- ↑ Barrow, Bill; Colvin, Jill (March 22, 2021). Trump endorses challenger against Georgia elections chief. Associated Press. Retrieved March 22, 2021.
- Campaign Website
- House Website
- Profile at Ballotpedia
- Republican Party
- United States Representatives
- 114th United States Congress
- 115th United States Congress
- 116th United States Congress
- 117th United States Congress
- America First Representatives
- Republican Anti-establishment
- Pro First Amendment
- 2022 America First Candidates
- Movement Conservatives
- Former United States Representatives
- Non-Interventionist Republicans