Justin Trudeau is the leader of the Liberal Party of Canada who has repeatedly engaged in hypocritical racist conduct including dressing up with blackface. He has benefited politically from being the son of former Canadian Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau, and represents the Montreal-area riding of Papineau in the House of Commons and became the Prime Minister in the 2015 Canadian federal election. His election was boosted by workers from Barack Obama's campaign team, who campaigned on Trudeau's behalf resulting in accusations of foreign interference in the Canadian election process. His Liberals retained power in the 2019 Canadian federal election on October 21, 2019, but due to the various scandals that have befallen both Trudeau and his party, they lost seats (as well as losing the popular vote to the Conservatives) and were reduced to a minority government.
Trudeau has performed poorly as Canada's prime minister since first being elected. One of his first acts was to spend $1.6 billion to import 25,000 Syrian migrants. Most Canadians live within 200 miles of the American border, which is almost entirely unsecured. On May 19, 2018, numerous conservative groups opposed to illegal immigration protested against Trudeau and his policies. He has taken a weak stance on immigration issues. When confronted by a critic of illegal migration at a public event, Trudeau avoided the actual issue of migration that she brought up and stated that "racism has no place here," falsely implying she was "racist." By 2019, however, Trudeau had been forced to take a stricter stance on migration, considering the large increase in migration and the upcoming national election. Trudeau so alienated western Canada that support for separatism reached record highs in the region. He also took far-left stances on euthanasia, and he claimed promoting "gender equality" in Canada's military was an acceptable alternative to increasing his country's low contributions to NATO.
Trudeau has pulled Canadian forces from the alliance against ISIS, and withdrawn from defense agreements with the United States, such as the F-35 agreement. He also plans to legalize marijuana and prostitution. Syrian comedian Treka exposed the insanity Trudeau poses in a video regarding ISIS fighters returning to Canada. So far, American political leaders, including Republicans, have been silent on the threat Trudeau poses to the United States.
On August 14, 2019, the Canadian Ethics Commission found Trudeau had misused his position of authority. An extreme leftist, Trudeau sent $1 million Canadian dollars to the Wuhan Institute of Virology after the release of the Chinese Communist global pandemic. The contribution was totally unnecessary given Canada's already existing trade deficit with the totalitarian regime.
Trudeau received strong criticism for his trip to India being a total disaster, and the media pointed out that Donald Trump's son outshined him when he went to India. He also received criticism by Indians due to his outfits, which were described as fake and annoying.
During the Gaza protests between Israel and Palestine, Trudeau was criticized after condemning Israel and failing to condemn Hamas. He went in a heated debate with Andrew Scheer over the Gaza clashes.
Trudeau received criticism after paying Omar Khadr.
After Cuban Communist dictator Fidel Castro's death was reported, Trudeau stated he was mourning his death, and among other positive statements, called Castro a "remarkable leader." Outrage erupted, and many mocked him with "#TrudeauEulogies" on Twitter, after writing posts mourning the death of dictators. (Trudeau's mother was notoriously unfaithful in her marriage and was friends with Castro around the time Trudeau was born; thus it is a common joke that Castro is Trudeau's real biological father.)
In an interview with CTV, Trudeau called returning ISIS fighters an "extraordinarily powerful voice for preventing radicalization." Throughout the Trudeau government, about sixty have returned to Canada. He stated Canadians can be safe despite ISIS fighters returning at the Hamilton town hall. Trudeau compared ISIS fighters to immigrants such as Greeks, Portuguese, and Italians, and also believing that they can be rehabilitated. He also called on Canadians to welcome them and stated that they won't attack if they do. Trudeau faced criticism when one of the fighters, Abu Huzaifa al-Kanadi, returned to Canada, with conservatives calling for his arrest. However, Trudeau called questions about Abu Hazaifa "divisive." Numerous documents showed that Trudeau stated that ISIS has a "right to return" to Canada and that he stated that the government must facilitate their return. His government was also said to be opening the doors for them to join the Canada military.
Trudeau was criticized after he telling a woman to say "peoplekind" instead of "mankind". Australian commentator Rita Panahi stated that Trudeau saying "peoplekind" was an attempt to "appease those desperate to find offence where none exists." He apologized by calling his "peoplekind" statement a "dumb joke".
In May 2018, Trudeau compared those he derided as "climate change deniers" to supporters of female genital mutilation."
Immigration and hate crime hoaxesAn 11-year-old girl reported that a man twice tried to cut off her hijab with scissors as she walked to school with her younger brother. Her story captured international attention and public condemnation from Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne and Toronto Mayor John Tory. Trudeau said,
"My heart goes out to the young girl who was attacked, seemingly for her religion. I can’t imagine how afraid she must have been, I want her and her family and her friends and community to know that that is not what Canada is, that is not who Canadians are… We are better than this."Even after the police reported it was a hate crime hoax, Trudeau doubled down on fearmongering:
"We have seen an unfortunate pattern of increased hate crimes in past months directed towards religious minorities, particularly towards women, a warning sign of increased intolerance."When Trudeau announced his plan to bring 25,000 Syrian immigrants into Canada, Trudeau stated,
"I will be personally responsible for harm that may come to any citizen of Canada. Any harm, from any refugee, brought into Canada by my Government, I stand personally responsible"Months later, after the hijab hate crime hoax, when Syrian "refugee" Ibrahim Ali murdered 13 year old Marrisa Shen, Trudeau was silent.
Opposition to free speech and religious liberty
In January 2018, Trudeau claimed that pro-life speech is not protected speech under Canadian law. When asked on where the Canadian government limits free speech, Trudeau mentioned abortion, stating that "an organization that has the explicit purpose of restricting women’s rights by removing rights to abortion, the right for women to control their own bodies, is not in line with where we are as a government and quite frankly where we are as a society." This was despite Trudeau's associating himself with Fidel Castro and a convicted Indian terrorist.
Similarly, while Trudeau funded a left-wing group protesting a pipeline because of "free speech", he refused to fund any organizations opposed to abortion and the homosexual agenda. He personally involved himself in the creation of those rules. On May 10, 2018, thousands of Canadians protested against his abortion policies at the March For Life event. In October 2018, Trudeau failed to directly condemn a physical attack on a pro-life woman because of her views. In 2018, the Canadian government under Trudeau gave $88,000 to pro-abortion organizations while giving none to Christian organizations.
Trudeau stated in August 2018 that it is not enough simply to "tolerate" homosexuality, but that "acceptance" of it is necessary.
Trudeau, who prefers to grant interviews to state broadcaster the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation and sympathetic liberal media outlets who he knows will give him only "softball" questions, refuses to acknowledge conservative news company Rebel News as a legitimate media outlet and has gone out of his way to avoid tough questions from Rebel News reporters about his illegal activities and controversial actions while sending his aides to run interference for him, as well as sending hired goon squads (including corrupt police officers) to illegally harass and assault those reporters - the type of tactics typically engaged in by dictators such as Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, the Chinese Communist regime and Hugo Chavez against opposition media. When Trudeau tried to block Rebel News and other conservative media outlets from covering a televised English-language federal leaders' debate (which was also the only English-language debate that Trudeau chose to take part in) during the 2019 Canadian federal election campaign, using the flimsy and hypocritical claim that Rebel News was "actively involved in advocacy" as the excuse to block its participation (while allowing in liberal journalists who themselves actively advocate for the Liberals and other left-leaning parties), Rebel News and conservative news website True North went to the Supreme Court of Canada and successfully overturned Trudeau's ban on the conservative news outlets covering the debate, dealing Trudeau a reversal in his efforts to illegally silence opposing viewpoints and asking of questions he and his fellow leftist politicians do not like. When CBC reporter Rosemary Barton, commenting on her Twitter account in response to the SCoC's overturn of Trudeau's ban on conservative journalists covering Liberal and government events, said that "...just because someone says they are a journalist doesn’t make them so", she drew heavy criticism for it in response, with some responders posting a photo of Barton taking a selfie of herself with Trudeau, while others took Barton's tweet and turned it around on her, pointing out with it and the selfie with Trudeau that, by her own standard, she herself is not a "journalist", only a partisan hack for Trudeau.
By October 2019, Trudeau had stopped claiming that he personally opposed abortion.
The SNC–Lavalin scandal, which was revealed in 2019, badly shook Trudeau's government and led to the resignation of several cabinet ministers.
A non-partisan website called TrudeauMetre tracks Trudeau's campaign promises, and their fulfillment or lack thereof. It records, as of October 2019, 129 achieved promises, 59 broken, 27 in progress, and 15 not yet begun. On February 11, 2017, there were numerous protests against Trudeau for a broken promise he made on electoral reform.
- Multiple references:
- Duke, Selwyn (September 20, 2019). Called a “Hypocrite,” Justin Trudeau’s Blackface Reveals He’s Two-faced. The New American. Retrieved September 20, 2019.
- Freddoso, David (September 19, 2019). Justin Trudeau isn't a racist, he's just a massive hypocrite. Washington Examiner. Retrieved September 20, 2019.
- Spiering, Charlie (September 19, 2019). Flashback: Justin Trudeau Criticized Donald Trump for ‘Unacceptable’ Comments on Race. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 20, 2019.
- Martel, Frances (September 23, 2019). Martel: Ignore Conservative Pundits; Justin Trudeau Is a Racist. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 23, 2019.
- Obama Campaign Team Hands Canada Over to the Lib-Left at Canada Free Press
- Multiple references:
- Trudeau vows to 'fight for all Canadians' as Liberals win minority government at CTV News
- Wallace, Danielle (October 22, 2019). Trudeau rival says Canadian Liberals put 'on notice' after narrow PM victory. Fox News. Retrieved October 22, 2019.
- Vieira, Paul; Mackrael, Kim (October 22, 2019). Trudeau Wins Re-Election but Fails to Secure Majority. The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved October 22, 2019.
- Hayward, John (October 22, 2019). Trudeau’s Liberals Narrowly Retain Government in Canadian Election. Breitbart News. Retrieved October 22, 2019.
- Gillies, Rob (October 22, 2019). Canada’s Trudeau wins re-election but faces a divided nation. Associated Press. Retrieved October 22, 2019.
- DeMarco, Donald (October 28, 2019). With Trudeau re-election, Canadians voted for totalitarianism. LifeSiteNews (from Crisis Magazine). Retrieved October 28, 2019.
- Martel, Frances (September 20, 2019). Canada’s Liberals Defend Trudeau from Resignation Calls amid Blackface Scandal. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 20, 2019.
- Says, Andrew (July 15, 2019). How Justin Trudeau Is Pushing Canada Further Right. Human Events. Retrieved July 19, 2019.
- Murphy, James (July 24, 2018). Canada’s Immigration Troubles and Justin Trudeau’s Tepid Response. The New American. Retrieved July 24, 2018.
- Gstalter, Morgan (August 19, 2018). Trudeau shuts down heckler: 'Racism has no place' in Canada. The Hill. Retrieved August 19, 2018.
- Mackrael, Kim (March 29, 2019). In Shift, Trudeau Begins to Tighten Canada’s Welcoming Stance on Refugees. The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved March 30, 2019.
- Tomlinson, Chris (November 7, 2019). Wexit: Separatism in Conservative Western Canada Peaks After Trudeau Win. Breitbart News. Retrieved November 7 2019.
- Schadenberg, Alex (November 22, 2019). Trudeau wants more euthanasia, even as laws are already being abused. LifeSiteNews (from the Euthanasia Prevention Coalition). Retrieved November 22, 2019.
- Gehrke, Joel (December 3, 2019). ‘Incredibly qualified women’: Trudeau touts gender equality when asked about NATO spending shortfall. Washington Examiner. Retrieved December 3, 2019.
- Hayward, John (September 19, 2019). PHOTOS: Trudeau Blackface Scandal Follows Years of ‘Enthusiasm’ for Ethnic Garb. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 19, 2019.
- Inside Justin Trudeau's long history of playing dress up. Fox News Video. September 20, 2019. Retrieved September 26, 2019.
- Tomlinson, Chris (September 20, 2019). Tomlinson: Five Times Justin Trudeau Tried Too Hard to Be ‘Woke’. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 20, 2019.
- Wootson, Cleve R., Jr. (November 26, 2016). Trudeau called Castro a ‘remarkable leader.’ Twitter imagined what he would say about Stalin. The Washington Post. Retrieved November 28, 2016.
- Hallett, Nick (November 26, 2016). Canadian PM Trudeau Praises Dictator Castro as ‘Remarkable Leader’. Breitbart News. Retrieved June 21, 2017.
- Delingpole, James (May 17, 2018). Delingpole: ‘Climate Change Deniers Are Like Supporters of FGM,’ Claims Trudeau. Breitbart News. Retrieved May 17, 2018.
- Until it was found to be a hoax, Toronto girl's hijab made news, not the attack on her, National Post, 15 January 2018.
- Richardson, Bradford (January 13, 2018). Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau scolds pro-lifers as ‘not in line’ with society. The Washington Times. Retrieved January 13, 2018.
- Laurence, Lianne (January 13, 2018). Trudeau: Believe what you want, but ‘we draw the line’ if you try to restrict abortion. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved January 13, 2018.
- Van Maren, Jonathon (March 5, 2018). Justin Trudeau hangs out with terrorists and dictators, but demonizes pro-lifers. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved March 5, 2018.
- Tennant, Michael (April 26, 2018). Trudeau: “Free Speech” Demands Funding Pipeline Protesters but Not Pro-Lifers. The New American. Retrieved April 26, 2018.
- Trudeau personally involved in summer jobs program’s anti-Christian rules, documents show. LifeSiteNews. October 15, 2019. Retrieved October 15, 2019.
- Risdon, James (October 4, 2018). Justin Trudeau refuses to directly condemn attack on pro-life woman. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved October 5, 2018.
- Risdon, James (October 31, 2018). Trudeau gov’t gives $88k to abortion groups, denies funds to Christian orgs. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved November 3, 2018.
- Risdon, James (August 22, 2018). Justin Trudeau: homosexuality is no longer about ‘tolerance,’ but ‘acceptance’. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved August 28, 2018.
- Laurence, Lianne (May 24, 2019). Trudeau’s Liberal govt sends millions of taxpayer dollars to promote ‘gay tourism’. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved May 25, 2019.
- Laurence, Lianne (June 6, 2019). Trudeau pledges billions of tax dollars to fund abortion worldwide for ten years. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved June 7, 2019.
- Price, Emily (September 27, 2019). Trudeau’s international abortion agenda will cost Canadian taxpayers $7.1 billion. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved September 28, 2019.
- Rebel Media DENIED entry to Canadian Embassy by Prime Minister's Office at Rebel News YouTube channel
- Montreal police harass Rebel reporters while Trudeau sneaks out back door at Rebel News YouTube channel
- Ezra Levant UNLEASHES on RCMP demand to illegally search Keean Bexte at Trudeau event at Rebel News YouTube channel
- "New low": Rebel reporter PUSHED to ground — for asking Justin Trudeau a question at Rebel News YouTube channel
- We're BANNED from the debate, so we're going to COURT at Rebel News YouTube channel
- We won! The Federal Court just ordered Trudeau to accredit Rebel News journalists! at Rebel News YouTube channel
- Rosemary Barton: "Journalism is a critical part of democracy. And just because someone says they are a journalist doesn’t make them so" at Twitter
- Laurence, Lianne (October 9, 2019). Trudeau declares he’s no longer personally opposed to abortion. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved October 9, 2019.