Difference between revisions of "Left-wing violence in the Trump era"
(→May 2018: info added)
(HA you cunt)
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
Revision as of 10:10, 12 October 2018
In the immediate aftermath of the election of Donald Trump, CNN broadcast a non-spontaneous set-up piece with "Lilly," who said
|“||We can’t just do rallies, we have to fight back. There will be casualties on both sides. There will be because people have to die to make a change in this world.||”|
Trump supporters have been the victims of numerous targeted attacks, brutal violence, and hate crimes. A tech company corporate CEO threatened to murder Donald Trump. The brutal and disturbing anti-Trump hate crimes (or hate crimes closely related to Trump's election) continued to occur into the next year. Democrat leaders, Obama and the Clinton machine refused to condemn the hate and violence. Ads for paid protesters appeared on Craigslist. Many of these protests were likely organized and coordinated, as many protestors were bused in by Coach buses.
Liberal media bias and fake news, which demonized conservatives and Republicans, played a role in the increase in left-wing violence against conservatives. Mainstream media outlets even promoted the notion that violent left-wingers use their violence against conservatives to bring about "peace." Many Democrats failed to condemn the violence. Much of the violence was directed against Trump supporters. The Pew Research Center found in 2017 that 47% thought that their friendships would be in danger if that friend voted for Trump, while only 13% of Republicans thinking the same thing about a friend who supported Clinton, something confirmed by Harvard Law Professor Adrian Vermeule.
According to a June 2017 Rasmussen Reports survey, 76% of Americans feared political violence.
The left-wing violence and support of violence unsurprisingly continued after 2017, with leftists making death threats to numerous Republican members of Congress, and with Occupy Wall Street activists calling for murdering ICE agents. Many entertainers made jokes about harming President Trump.
- 1 2017
- 2 2018
- 3 See also
- 4 References
- 5 External links
In 2017 there were 79 known violent leftist attacks.
- At least 217 violent protesters were arrested in Washington D.C. on President Trump's inauguration day.
- Democrat Vice Presidential candidate Tim Kaine appeared on MSNBC calling for members of his party to "fight in Congress, fight in the courts, fight in the streets, fight online, fight at the ballot box.”
- Four Chicago gangstas were charged with hate crimes for kidnapping and beating a mentally disabled white student and live streaming video on Facebook forcing the victim to repeat anti-Trump taunts.
- Madonna, a person with the economic resources to pose a viable threat, publicly stated, "I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House." The Secret Service decided to investigate her due to her threat. She claimed the comment was a metaphor.
- Pro-Trump demonstrator knocked out at protest.
- A Trump supporter was attacked after putting out a fire started by anti-Trump protesters.
- When Trump protesters encountered a driver with a pro-Trump flag on his car, they surrounded the vehicle, ripped off and began burning the flag, and pounded the car. They also punctured on the tires.
- It was reported in early February 2017 that 12,000 tweets had called for Trump's assassination since his inauguration.
- California GOP Rep. Tom McClintock had to be escorted to his car after a town hall because of angry protesters. The tires of at least four vehicles were slashed.
- Protestors knocked a 71-year-old female staffer for California GOP Rep. Dana Rohrabacher unconscious during a protest outside the representative’s office.
- Milo Yiannopoulos speech at the University of California-Berkeley was canceled after rioters set the campus on fire and threw rocks through windows. Milo tweeted that one of his supporters wearing a Trump hat was thrown to the ground and kicked.
- Democrat Vice Presidential candidate Tim Kaine's son, Linwood Kaine, was charged with “fleeing police on foot, concealing his identity in a public place, and obstructing legal process,” after a masked group he was with threw smoke bombs into a pro-Trump rally in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Masked protesters at Middlebury College rushed AEI scholar and political scientist Charles Murray and professor Allison Stanger, pushing and shoving Murray and grabbing Stranger by her hair and twisting her neck as they were leaving a campus building. Stranger suffered a concussion. Protesters then surrounded the car they got into, rocking it back and forth and jumping on the hood.
- Fears of violent protests shut down Ann Coulter’s UC Berkeley speech. Campus police had gathered intel on protesters who were planning to commit violence.
- A parade in Portland, Ore., was canceled after threats of violence were made against a Republican organization.
- CNN host Kathy Griffin posed for a photo and video shoot with an ISIS-style decapitated head of the president.
- Republican Rep. Tom Garrett, his family and his dog were targeted by a series of repeated death threats deemed credible by authorities.
- FBI agents arrested a person for threatening to shoot Republican Rep. Martha McSally over her support for Trump.
- Police in Tennessee charged a woman for allegedly trying to run Republican Rep. David Kustoff off the road.
- Police in North Dakota ejected a man after he became physical with Republican Rep. Kevin Cramer at a town hall.
- Rapper SnoopDog simulates shooting President Trump in a video.
- A former professor was arrested after police said they identified him on video beating Trump supporters with a U-shaped bike lock, leaving three people with “significant injuries.”
- Suspicious packages with a white powder and threatening letters were sent to Karen Handel, a GOP congressional candidate, and her neighbors days before a special election.
- An Antifa website encouraged physical violence against Trump supporters, capitalists and others who hold conservative-leaning views.
- Marcella Arguello, a writer for Bill Nye's Netflix show, Bill Nye Saves The World, wrote on Twitter that the deaths of "a few old a** conservative white men" would be worth it if it led to gun control.
- Congressmen Steve Scalise and five others shot by rabid anti-Trump activist and former Bernie Sanders volunteer James Hodgkinson prior to a congressional charitable event. He had a list of names of the Republican lawmakers he wanted to murder. Just three days before the shooting, Huffington Post published an article that called for prosecuting and executing President Trump, saying that impeaching the president was not enough to appease the liberal author. During the shooting, Hodgkinson was heard shouting "This is for healthcare!" After the shooting, a Democrat strategist created the hashtag #HuntRepublicanCongressmen and voiced hate statements against Republicans.
- Republican Rep. Claudia Tenney received an email threat that read, “One down, 216 to go,” shortly after the shooting at the Republican congressional baseball practice.
- New York Times sponsored a Shakespeare in Park production that features the bloody assassination of the lead character made up in the likeness of President Trump.
- Johnny Depp made jokes about assassinating the president. He later apologized. Democrat congressional leaders did not respond to a request to comment on and disavow Depp's comments.
- Michael Chabon, a novelist who won the Pulitzer Prize, stated his hope that President Trump would suffer from a "massive stroke."
- California lawmakers received death threats from left-wing activists after they put on hold plans to institute "universal" government healthcare in the state.
- It was reported that assaults on border patrol agents nearly doubled in the first part of 2017 compared to 2016.
- Former conservative presidential candidate in France, a woman, was left knocked out and unconscious in the street by a male opposition supporter while campaigning in French parliamentary elections.
- Antifa rioters beat and bloody Trump supporters in Philadelphia.
- Thousands of left-wing, anti-capitalist, and anti-Trump extremists protested at the G-20 conference in Hamburg, causing riots and clashing with police. They set up street barricades, looted supermarkets, attacked police with weapons such as petrol bombs, and they burned cars, among other acts of violence and vandalism. U.S. First Lady Melania Trump was unable to leave her residence in the city due to violent protests. By the second day of the summit, 160 police officers were injured and reinforcements had to be called in. Through the third night of violence, 476 police officers had been injured. A major German newspaper, Die Welt, referred to the riots as "the new fascist violence of the left." A total of 476 police officers were injured during the riots. The German Special Police Forces Saxony chief, Sven Mewes, stated he had never seen such violence in his over 30 years of experience. The German Special Police (SOKO) said that the left-wing protestors committed over 2,000 crimes. In August 2017, German authorities banned a notable website maintained by the Antifa that played a role in the violence.
- GOP Senator Dean Heller received a death threat by someone telling him to oppose the GOP's ObamaCare repeal effort.
- Pro-Trump singer Joy Villa received death threats and hate mail for her support of the president.
- In a speech, left-wing congressman Luis Gutiérrez called President Trump a "major criminal" who must be "eliminated."
- A Women’s and Gender Studies professor stated on Twitter that "Trump is a f***ing joke. this is all a sham. i wish someone would just shoot him outright."
- The son of Venezuela's dictatorial socialist president Nicolás Maduro stated that he would "take the White House" with guns if President Trump intervened in the country.
- A white supremacist demonstration in Charlottesville, Virginia, became violent after "antifa" counter protestors showed up. While the media and politicians rightly condemned the white supremacists, they ignored the fact that the leftist counterprotesters shared much of the responsibility for the violence. It was reported that the person who organized the white supremacist protests was an Occupy Wall Street activist and a Barack Obama supporter.
- Rick Wilson, a RINO, establishment consultant and a Daily Beast columnist who earlier called Donald Trump a "proto-fascist," called for the lynching of "fascists."
- Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson's house was vandalized with anti-Trump rhetoric.
- Leftist activists vandalized and pulled down a Confederate statue in Durham, North Carolina.
- Leftist activists vandalized and tried to pull down a Peace Monument in Atlanta, Georgia, mistakenly thinking it was a Confederate monument.
- Vandals destroyed a 90-year-old bust of Abraham Lincoln in Chicago. The words "F*** Law" were written on it, and when a Chicago Alderman posted about the incident, his Facebook page was littered with posts attacking Lincoln and his legacy.
- A Democrat state senator from Missouri expressed her hope that President Trump would be assassinated. She refused to resign after making the comment. In September 2017, the Missouri Senate publicly censured her.
- On August 19, 2017, Boston police arrested 27 people counter-protesting a "free speech" rally. The activists forced the rally, which promoted free speech, to shut down. As an example of the level of tolerance shown by the left-wing counter-protestors, a Trump supporter wearing an Israeli flag was heckled, harassed, and had prfamitied thrown at him, such as "get the f*** out of our f***ing town."
- Leftist vandals smashed a 225-year-old monument to Christopher Columbus.
- Left-wing vandals vandalized monuments honoring Revolutionary War heroes.
- A 20-year-old man was arrested after allegedly punching a black Trump supporter, as seen in video footage, and then boasting about his violent act on Twitter.
- During a riot at a left-wing protest in Quebec, Antifa activists attacked a camera crew from the Canadian broadcaster Global News, and after the incident, Antifa took credit for it and threatened more such attacks.
- A statue of Robert E. Lee at Duke University in Durham, N.C. was vandalized.
- A statue of J. Marion Sims, a controversial doctor and "the father of modern gynecology," was vandalized with the word "racist" painted on his face.
- Associated Press reports Berkeley, California police were ordered to stand down to allow antifa rioters to attack peaceful anti-Marxist demonstrators.
- A liberal journalist admitted that he had seen Antifa members brutally beating a man and that he had put his body on the man so they would stop – despite this, he did not change his positive opinion of the Antifa.
- A violent crowd of left-wing protesters forced police to shut down a pro-Trump rally.
- Seven people were arrested after Antifa members threw "smoke and projectiles" at the police.
- Anthony Bourdain, a chef on CNN and formerly the Food Network, said that he would poison President Trump's food if he could. Bourdain subsequently committed suicide on June 8, 2018.
- After the acquittal of a white police officer in the death of a drug suspect who happened to be black in St. Louis, there were protests which became violent. Several police officers were injured and the mayor's house was damaged. Some schools shut down early in case of a riot. The band U2 canceled a concert in St. Louis over their concerns over their ability to keep all their fans safe amid the unrest, and singer Ed Sheeran canceled his performance for the same reason.
- Marxist professor Lars Maischak of California State University, Fresno, doubled down on a February 2017 tweet me made that stated that President "Trump must hang."
- After the Las Vegas shooting, a leftist teacher reacted to the shooting by wishing that only Trump supporters died during the shooting.
- When Donald Trump was tweeting about his trip to the victims of the Las Vegas shooting, anti-Trump critic Ed Krassenstein attacked him on Twitter and stated that he should come up with new gun laws to prevent shootings. He stated that "imprisonment" and "impeachment" would be better for Trump than calling his visit to a mass shooting scene wonderful.
- Left-wing protestors disrupted a College Republican event at the University of California, Santa Cruz, stating that "dialogue is violence."
- It was reported that left-wing protesters had created several paramilitary organizations.
- Rapper Snoop Dogg released a song entitled "Make America Crip Again" with a scene of President Trump getting shot.
- Maxine Waters was accused of threatening to take Trump out. A guest on Fox News stated that she threatened to assassinate him, however, Waters denied saying it and stated she wanted him impeached.
- Rapper Snoop Dogg posted an image of a dead Donald Trump with the words "Make America Crip Again."
- U.S. Senator from Kentucky Rand Paul was assaulted outside his home in Bowling Green by a neighbor. Paul received six broken ribs and fluid buildup around his lungs from the attack. His assailant, Rene Boucher (who is politically registered as a Democrat and embraces leftist views), admitted to the attack and now faces possible felony charges due to the attack and its severity. The liberal media originally claimed that the assault was the result of a dispute over landscaping, but several of Paul's neighbors discredited the claim and exposed it as fake news when they confirmed Boucher's leftist and vehement anti-Trump views, which he posted on his Facebook account (which has since been blocked from public view by Facebook). Boucher was subsequently sentenced to 30 days in prison and had a lawsuit filed against him by Paul for the assault.
- Devin Patrick Kelley, the shooter at First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, Texas, who killed at least 26 churchgoers before committing suicide by self-inflicted gunshot after being shot and chased by a local resident, was reportedly a mentally unstable atheist.
- British singer Morrissey stated that he would kill President Trump "for the safety of humanity" if he were able to.
- U.S. Representative John Katko reportedly received a death threat because he did not support net neutrality. The man who issued the threat, Patrick D. Angelo, was arrested and charged with threatening a federal official, which carries a maximum sentence of 10 years in federal prison and a $250,000 fine if he is convicted of the charge.
- In Massachusetts a Trump supporter's truck and home vandalized for the second time.
- In Massachusetts Antifa attacks Trump supporter outside of a Harvard Book Store.
- Eminem song ‘Framed’ plots assassination of Ivanka Trump.
- Antifa calls for “riot porn” against Trump supporter Tom Brady.
- Party thrown to hurl stuff at television image of Trump.
- Saginaw, MI businessman’s Trump sign vandalized.
- Democrat attested for sending white Anthrax-looking powder to Donald Trump Jr.
- Trump supporter threatened with knife for not opposing Trump.
- Trump supporters’ home vandalized in Oceanside CA.
- CNN publicly smears elderly Trump supporter as Russian plant, death threats follow.
- Journalist calls for profs to drown conservative students.
- Northeastern University wishes death on Trump during lecture.
- MN: Student with ‘Trump’ flag assaulted by mob during National School Walkout.
- D.C.: Capitol Police Arrested Male Dem Operative For Assaulting Female Trump Admin Official.
- Trump Staffer Heather Swift assaulted by ShareBlue/American Bridge operative Wilfred “Mike” Stark.
- CA: Trump supporters peacefully protest anti-police coffee dhop and get attacked.
- Female Trump supporter assaulted while staging Oscars boycott in LA.
- Democratic Congressman Hints at Armed Rebellion Against Trump.
- 2018.04.03 – D.C.: Trump supporter ‘brutally attacked’ in D.C. restaurant.
- 2018.04.02 – D.C.: Woman says she was attacked by 2 women after telling them she was Trump supporter.
- 2018.04.14 – NY: Danish tourist mugged at knifepoint over MAGA hat.
- 2018.04.04 – Texas: Councilwoman accused of yelling obscenities over teen wearing Trump shirt.
- April 8, 2018: David Crosby celebrates fatal Trump Tower fire: ‘oh boy … burn baby burn’
- April 7, 2018: Mental Health Expert who hates POTUS cheers Fire at Trump Tower-Jeffrey Guterman.
- April 6, 2018: During Ellen appearance, Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) “jokes” about killing Trump, Pence, Sessions on elevator.
- April 5, 2018: Orange Park, FL Trump supporter spends two hours in surgery after attack.
- April 4, 2018: Councilwoman accused of yelling obscenities at teen wearing Trump shirt.
- CNN’s Chris Cillizza puts Trump in crosshairs.
- CNN guest Prof. Lawrence Tribe says of Trump: “If you’re going to shoot him, you have to shoot to kill.”
- Anti-Trump gunman Jonathan Oddi yelled rhetoric against the President before opening fire on Miami-Dade police officers at Trump National Doral Golf Course. Oddi was shot and subsequently arrested and hospitalized following the firefight with the police.
- Black Trump supporter Eugenior Joseph was harassed by several liberal racists at a Cheesecake Factory location in Miami, Florida for wearing a MAGA hat. Two of the racists, all Cheesecake Factory employees, were subsequently fired by the restaurant chain for their actions while the others were suspended pending an investigation.
- Fox News commentator Tomi Lahren was assaulted by several leftists while dining in Minneapolis.
- Anti-Trump band NOFX tells Las Vegas audience ‘At least it was Country fans’ killed in October shooting
- Trump supporter suspended from school over border wall T-shirt.
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace asks “How do you resist the temptation to run up and wring [Sarah Sanders’] neck?”
- During a news conference, San Antonio Democrat official Tommy Calvert made a not-so-subtle threat to poison Republicans’ food during debate on bid for 2020 RNC Convention, which drew public criticism from Brad Parscale, President Trump's 2020 campaign manager.
- 14 threats reported against EPA chief Scott Pruitt.
- Republican Congressmen, along with one Democrat congresswoman, faced online death threats from anti-Trump liberal "Resistance". A number of those who made the threats, including Christopher Michael McGowan, Eun Soo Lee, Kevin Lee Olson and Michael James Seaton, were later arrested and faced felony charges for the threats, with Olson subsequently being sent to prison.
- A Democratic Socialist mob stalked and harassed Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen.
- Prominent San Diego attorney Benjamin Israel Siminou violently attacked an elderly veteran without provocation at anti-ICE rally in San Diego, then cowardly ran away before being tackled and arrested by sheriff's deputies. Siminou was subsequently arraigned on felony charges for the attack.
- California man accused of threatening to kill FCC Chairman Ajit Pai’s children.
- Reuters journalist Rob Cox lied about Maryland mass-shooter Jarrod Ramos being a Trump supporter in a Twitter post. Cox claimed Trump has "blood (on his) hands" for the murders of five journalists at the offices of The Capital newspaper in Annapolis, Maryland. Cox was forced to delete the tweet after coming under criticism for it.
- After a CNN appearance, Amy Kremer, co-chair of Women for Trump, received death threats via voicemail from unhinged leftists. After Kremer commented about the threats on Twitter, CNN political analyst April Ryan responded by calling her a "liar" and a "hater", which drew heavy criticism against Ryan for the tweet.
- Burned animal carcass left on Trump staffer’s porch.
- Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi was assaulted and spit on by left-wing activists while viewing a film about PBS's Mister Roger's Neighbood.
- Patrick Dussault, a liberal "comedy" writer for Canada's state broadcaster the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC), threatened Chloe Trump, the 4-year-old daughter of Donald Trump Jr., with violence on a Twitter post. Conservative actor James Woods found the threatening tweet and sent it to Trump Jr. and the Secret Service, while Dussault later made a hollow "apology" and made dismissive excuses about the tweet, claiming it to be "humor".
- Florida man accused of threatening to kill Rep. Brian Mast (R-FL), a U.S. combat veteran, and his children in a series of nearly 500 calls to his office.
- Central Pennsylvania man accused of threatening to kill President Trump and other officials.
- After refusing to serve Sarah Sanders and the family, the restaurant owner then organized a mob to harass Sanders’ family at a nearby restaurant.
- Actor Peter Fonda calls for a mob to kidnap President Trump’s 11-year-old son Baron and throw him in a cage with pedophiles. Fonda calls for a mob to sexually humiliate and abuse Sarah Sanders and Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen. Nancy Sinatra praises Peter Fonda for his tweets.
- Prof. Sam Lavigne of New York University illegally created a database that doxxed 1,595 ICE employees. The Antifa terrorist organization used the database and spread it to their followers on Twitter.
- A leftist mob threatened Sen. Mitch McConnell and his wife, Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao at Georgetown University.
- CNN contributor Symone Sanders attacks those on the right calling for civility.
- A New Yorker fact checker publicly (and falsely) accused a disabled war veteran who works for ICE of being a "Nazi".
- A Jewish Trump supporter was aggressively confronted and viciously assaulted by a liberal racist at a Kathy Griffin show in San Francisco. The attacker, who was caught on video, was arrested for the assault.
- A man threatened to chop up Sen. Rand Paul and his family with an axe in a phone call to Paul's office in Bowling Green, Kentucky. The man was later arrested and charged by Capitol Police.
- Senior Democrat Party leader Maxine Waters called for mob violence against the Trump administration. In response, Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton called for Waters to be investigated and possibly expelled from the House of Representatives for violating House ethics rules by her words and actions.
- Washington Post reporter publicly calls on mobs to give Trump officials a “life sentence” of harassment.
- Angry Democratic Socialist mob stalks Mitch McConnell again.
- The Nebraska GOP headquarters was attacked by Open Borders activists who smashed windows and spray painted "Abolish ICE."
- CNN analyst Marc Lamont Hill justifies violence against Trump supporters.
- Woman threatens to stab Alan Dershowitz in the heart.
- In San Antonio, Texas, 30 year old Kino Jimenez assaulted a 15 year old boy for wearing a MAGA hat, throwing a drink in the boy's face and stealing his hat. Jimenez was subsequently fired from his job at a San Antonio bar and arrested by local police after video of the incident was posted online by the mother of one of the boys in the video.
- In New York a man threatened to kill supporters of Trump and Rep. Lee Zeldin outside campaign office.
- In Florida a homeowner was attacked over a President Trump flag in a yard.
- Black Lives Matter activist Emalee Egelund called for assassination of a Supreme Court Justice in a tweet she subsequently deleted after it went viral. That same tweet was saved via screenshot and reposted by Daily Wire reporter Ryan Saavedra to expose Egelund's threat.
- Fox News Reporter Harassed, Threatened And Forced To Leave Supreme Court By Leftist Mob.
- Trump senior aide Kellyanne Conway harassed in grocery store.
- Anti-Trump activists vandalize New York DHS office.
- 76-year-old man assaulted by anti-Trump thugs in San Diego.
- In London, pro-Trump counter-protesters were hit with abuse and violence.
- EPA head Scott Pruitt harassed at restaurant.
- Founder of #WalkAway campaign refused service at camera store.
- Left-wing Catholic reporter for the questionably Catholic publication National Catholic Register Michael Sean Winters calls for sending Trump supporters to the guillotine.
- Memphis native Sherrie Hopper, the aunt of a cancer survivor, was harassed with online hate attacks (including ludicrous accusations against her of being a "Russian bot") for thanking Eric Trump for $16 million in St. Jude support.
- Antifa terrorists attacked a Patriot Prayer rally in Portland and falsely accused the pro-Trump group of engaging in "violence and hatred", behavior which Antifa itself engaged in at the event. Several of the Antifa attackers were later arrested for disorderly conduct.
- Abolish ICE activists behead an effigy of President Trump with a guillotine.
- Michelle Wolf compared ICE to violent radical Islamic terrorists.
- Seattle teenager Ashton Hess was attacked and spat upon by two leftists simply for wearing a MAGA hat.
- A racist Elizabeth Warren supporter was taken down by supporters of Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai of MIT and then arrested at the scene after he assaulted Dr. Ayyadurai, who is running against Warren in the 2018 US Senate election in Massachussetts.
- Lawsuit against the City of San Jose for coordinating with leftist rioters who beat Trump supporters in June 2016 allowed to proceed.
- Leftist hoodlums attack Trump supporters at Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Anti-ICE protestors in Portland, Oregon, emboldened by a stand-down order against local police by Democrat mayor Ted Wheeler, violently protested in the city and threatened to kill the daughter of the owners of a mom n' pop food truck that serves ICE agents, while police refused to respond to 911 requests for assistance to protect ICE agents attacked and threatened by the anti-ICE mob. Wheeler subsequently came under heavy criticism and was accused of violating the Constitution for giving the stand-down order and exposing ICE agents and the public to danger from the protestors, and the union representing ICE agents notified Wheeler:
"your current policy forbidding Portland law enforcement agencies from assisting employees of the Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency ("ICE") who request law enforcement assistance while at or away from work is a violation of the United States Constitution's Equal Protection Clause. As you are aware, the 14th Amendment forbids the government from denying any person or persons equal protection of the laws...We understand that you have a difference of opinion with the current President of the United States, and some of his policies, but we fail to see why targeting the employees of ICE and leaving them vulnerable to violence, harassment and even death furthers a legitimate government interest. Your policy has created a zone of terror and lawlessness. We ask that you end your policy of not responding to calls for police services from ICE employees immediately.".
- More blood in the streets at ongoing Portland, Oregon Antifa riots.
- Antifa riots in Berkeley.
- Antifa riots in Rhode Island.
- Cowardly Antifa racists attacked and beat Sikh Republican Surjit Malhi in Sacramento, California. Although reported by Sacramento CBS station KOVR, its report refused to identify the attackers as Antifa members.
- Multiple death threats against Reps. Steve Scalise and Chris Smith. Among those subsequently arrested for making the online threats were Democrat supporters Carlos Bayon and Dereal Finklin.
- The Secret Service began investigating open threats by Antifa, many caught on camera, to murder President Trump.
- A Pearl Jam poster for Democrat Senator Jon Tester showed a dead President Trump with an eagle eating his corpse, in addition to showing a burning White House.
- The Federal government offered a $20,000 award for information on anti-Trump leftist Shawn Christy, wanted for death threats against President Trump, several high-profile officials and police officers via a since-deleted social media post.
- Protestors at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill destroyed a 105-year-old statue simply because it represented someone who served the Confederate States of America.
- Actor David Cross made a joke about beating the president "to a bloody pulp."
- NBC News host Chuck Todd advanced a proposition in both his broadcast and a print article that Fox News was the source of negative opinion toward media. In a September 3 article written for The Atlantic Chuck Todd said it was time to "fight back." Two days later on September 5, Michael Chadwick Fry, a mentally-disturbed man with a lengthy criminal history who took Todd's words to heart, rammed a pickup truck into the studio building of Dallas Fox station KDFW-TV several times and, after getting out of his truck, went into an unhinged screaming rant about treason before he was subsequently arrested and taken into custody by Dallas police several minutes later.
- Another violent leftwing terror attack: Wyoming GOP office set on fire.
- Farzad Fazeli was arrested and charged with felony assault, criminal threats, brandishing a weapon and possession of a switchblade knife after attempting to stab Rudy Peters, the Republican opponent of Democrat Rep. Eric Swalwell.
- A leftist identifying himself on Twitter as "DREAMSTAR" threatened a mass shooting during MAGA rally at Trump Hotel in Washington D.C. The Twitter account on which the threat was made was subsequently deleted.
- Antifa chapter of Washington DC sends threatening messages via Twitter to a federal elected official. The threatening tweet was later deleted after it went public.
- In Toronto, left-wing pro-abortion protester and liberal scumbag Jordan Hunt kicked female pro-life protester Marie-Claire Bissonnette during a heated debate about abortion, then transparently claimed he was trying to "kick (her) phone" before he cowardly ran away. After video of the assault went viral, Hunt was subsequently fired from his job as a hairdresser and was arrested for this and another assault at a different pro-life protest on August 2.
- Georgetown Prof. Carol Christine Fair tweeted during the hearings on the Kavanaugh smear that Republican Senators on the Judiciary Committee,
"All of them deserve miserable deaths while feminists laugh as they take their last gasps. Bonus: we castrate their corpses and feed them to swine? Yes."
- A Republican Congressman was assaulted by pot smokers in his office.
- Vandals spray paint GOP headquarters in Winnebago County, Illinois with the word "Rape."
- A leftist mob attempted to take over the Capital during Brett Kavanaugh's SCOTUS hearings. At least 500 were arrested.
- An Antifa and Black Lives Matter mob were allowed by Portland officials to take over a street in that city, blocking traffic and inciting anarchy.
- A truck was set on fire reportedly because of the pro-Trump stickers on the back.
- Minnesota special education teacher Sam Ness Tweeted, "So whose gonna take one for the team and kill Kavanaugh." Ness, who has since deleted the tweet, was forced to resign his post after the tweet went viral and is now under FBI investigation for it.
- Video emerges of mob beating Chicago man while yelling 'don't vote Trump'. Fox News. November 10, 2016. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- Nolte, John (July 5, 2018). Sheet: ***555** Acts of Media-Approved Violence and Harassment Against Trump Supporters. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 21, 2018.
- Kirkwood, R. Cort (September 14, 2018). Anti-Trump Violence Ramps Up With Attempted Stabbing. The New American. Retrieved September 14, 2018.
- Facebook Live attack the latest in string of anti-Trump assaults. Fox News. January 5, 2017. Retrieved January 6, 2017.
- Harper, Jennifer (June 15, 2017). Expert identifies top media lies ‘that radicalized the violent left’. The Washington Times. Retrieved June 17, 2017.
- Nolte, John (August 3, 2018). Nolte: Establishment Media Normalize Racism and Hate. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 3, 2018.
- Nolte, John (August 6, 2018). Nolte: Here’s Proof the Establishment Media Encourage Violence Against Trump Supporters. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 6, 2018.
- Nolte, John (September 12, 2018). Violence Against Right Escalates as Media Amp up Hate-Rhetoric Against Trump. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 12, 2018.
- Starr, Penny (August 19, 2017). CNN Normalizes Antifa: Leftists ‘Seek Peace Through Violence’. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 19, 2017.
- The "struggle for peace" was a central theme of communist agitprop throughout the Cold War. See: Stalin's Cold War: Soviet Strategies in Europe, 1943 to 1956, Caroline Kennedy-Pipe, Manchester University Press, 1995, p. 154.
- Richardson, Valerie (August 28, 2017). Democrats hype up leftist base, remain silent after violent antifa attack in Berkeley. The Washington Times. Retrieved August 28, 2017.
- Clark, Alex (June 18, 2017). A Year of Hate: 9 Times the Radicalized Left Engaged in Violence in the Trump Era. Breitbart News. Retrieved June 18, 2017.
- Kew, Ben (July 21, 2017). Study: Nearly Half of Liberals Feel Disdain for Trump Supporters, Conservatives Far More Tolerant. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 21, 2017.
- Flynn, Daniel J. (July 22, 2017). FLYNN: I Unfriend You! Polling Shows Half of Liberal Democrats Troubled by Socializing with Trump Voters. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 23, 2017.
- Williams, Thomas D. (July 22, 2017). Harvard Law Professor: ‘White Liberal College Graduates’ Are ‘the Least Tolerant’. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 22, 2017.
- Harper, Jennifer (June 19, 2017). 76% of Americans now fear ‘political violence’. The Washington Times. Retrieved June 20, 2017.
- Varney, James (May 24, 2018). Anti-Trump forces threaten lawmakers' lives in name of #Resistance. The Washington Times. Retrieved June 20, 2018.
- Kirkwood, R. Cort (October 10, 2018). Teacher Who Threatened Kavanaugh Quits; Paul’s Wife Sleeping With Loaded Gun. The New American. Retrieved October 10, 2018.
- Richardson, Bradford (June 19, 2018). Occupy Wall Street promotes killing ICE agents. The Washington Times. Retrieved June 20, 2018.
- Bokhari, Allum (June 20, 2018). Twitter Takes 20 Hours to Remove Tweet Advocating Murder of ICE Agents. Breitbart News. Retrieved June 20, 2018.
- Entertainers who have joked about harming Trump. Fox News. September 21, 2018. Retrieved September 21, 2018.
- Weber, Joseph (January 20, 2017). Hundreds of protesters arrested in Inauguration Day clashes. Fox News. Retrieved March 31, 2017.
- Noble, Andrea; McDermott, Ryan M. (January 20, 2017). D.C. police report 217 arrested during Inauguration Day riots. The Washington Times. Retrieved March 31, 2017.
- Daley, Kevin (January 23, 2017). Madonna Said She Thought Of Blowing Up The White House. Is That Illegal? The Daily Caller. Retrieved June 17, 2017.
- Nussbaum, Daniel (January 22, 2017). Report: Secret Service to Investigate Madonna for ‘Blowing Up the White House’ Comment. Breitbart News. Retrieved June 17, 2017.
- Michael, Tom (January 23, 2017). Madonna claims her threats to ‘blow up the White House’ were just a metaphor as Secret Service investigates foul-mouthed rant at anti-Trump protest. The Sun. Retrieved June 17, 2017.
- More than 12,000 tweets have called for Trump's assassination since the inauguration. Daily Mail. Retrieved June 18, 2017.
- Ciccotta, Tom (February 1, 2017). MILO Berkeley Event Evacuated as Masked Protesters Light Fires, Storm Venue. Breitbart News. Retrieved June 26, 2017.
- Cheong, Ian Miles (June 19, 2017). Antifa Website Encourages ‘All Manner of Physical Violence’ Against Trump Supporters and Capitalists. Heat Street. Retrieved June 20, 2017.
- Hudson, Jerome (June 26, 2017). Rob Reiner Calls for ‘All Out War’ to Resist Trump. Breitbart News. Retrieved June 26, 2017.
- Bokhari, Allum (June 24, 2017). Bill Nye Show Writer Ready to Accept Deaths of ‘Old Ass Conservative White Men’ If It Sparks Gun Control Debate. Breitbart News. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Scalise shooter James Hodgkinson had list of Republican lawmakers' names. Fox News. June 16, 2017. Retrieved June 18, 2017.
- Ernst, Douglas (June 15, 2017). HuffPo scrubs ‘ultimate punishment’ Trump piece after Scalise, GOP shooting. The Washington Times. Retrieved June 17, 2017.
- Rand Paul: Baseball Shooter Had CLEAR Message
- Shaw, Adam (June 17, 2017). Dem Strategist James Devine Launches Hashtag #HuntRepublicanCongressmen After Steve Scalise Shooting. Breitbart News. Retrieved June 18, 2017.
- Chasmar, Jessica (June 21, 2017). Dem strategist behind #HuntRepublicans tweets about Handel victory: ‘Time for hunting’. The Washington Times. Retrieved June 22, 2017.
- Johnny Depp talks about assassinating Trump. Fox News. June 22, 2017. Retrieved June 23, 2017.
- Greenwood, Max (June 23, 2017). Johnny Depp apologizes for Trump assassination comment. The Hill. Retrieved June 23, 2017.
- Starr, Penny (June 24, 2017). Pelosi, Schumer, Other Democrats Silent on Johnny Depp’s Remarks on Assassinating Trump. Breitbart News. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Klein, Aaron (June 22, 2017). WATCH – Pulitzer-Winning Novelist Michael Chabon Expresses ‘Hope’ that Trump Has ‘Massive Stroke’. Breitbart News. Retrieved June 22, 2017.
- Chasmar, Jessica (June 22, 2017). Pulitzer winner Michael Chabon says he wakes up ‘every day’ hoping Trump suffers ‘massive stroke’. The Washington Times. Retrieved June 22, 2017.
- California Dems decry 'bullying,' death threats from the left after shelving health bill. Fox News. July 3, 2017. Retrieved July 3, 2017.
- Dinan, Stephen (June 21, 2017). Assaults on Border Patrol agents surge as immigration debate heats up. The Washington Times. Retrieved June 21, 2017.
- Cohn, Alicia (July 8, 2017). Violence rocks Hamburg for second night during G20 meetings. The Hill. Retrieved July 8, 2017.
- Tomlinson, Chris (July 7, 2017). PICS: Thousands of Leftist Extremists Rampage in G20 ‘Welcome to Hell’ March. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 7, 2017.
- Easley, Jonathan (July 6, 2017). Police clash with G-20 protesters in Germany. The Hill. Retrieved July 7, 2017.
- Deacon, Liam (July 7, 2017). VIDEO: ‘International Left-Wing Extremists’ Leave Hamburg in Flames, 130 Police Injured. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 7, 2017.
- Anti-G20 activists in extremely violent riot overnight in Hamburg. Fox News. Retrieved July 8, 2017.
- Lane, Oliver JJ (July 8, 2017). G20 Pictures: Shops Looted, Firebombs Thrown in Second Night of Hard-Left Rioting in Hamburg. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 8, 2017.
- Chasmar, Jessica (July 7, 2017). Melania Trump stuck at Hamburg residence amid G-20 violence. The Washington Times. Retrieved July 7, 2017.
- Moons, Michelle (July 7, 2017). As Protests Rage in Hamburg, Melania Trump Stuck in Guest House. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 7, 2017.
- G-20 protests: Hamburg police call in more officers on 2nd day of demonstrations. Fox News. July 7, 2017. Retrieved July 7, 2017.
- Activists riot against G-20 summit for 3rd night in Hamburg. Fox News. July 9, 2017. Retrieved July 9, 2017.
- Tomlinson, Chris (July 8, 2017). Head of Major German Paper Denounces ‘Left-Wing Fascism’ at G20 Summit. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 8, 2017.
- Tomlinson, Chris (July 11, 2017). G20: 500 Police Injured In Protests CNN Called ‘Eclectic’. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 11, 2017.
- Tominson, Chris (July 14, 2017). German Police Chief on G20 Protests: ‘I have Never Experienced Such Violence’. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 14, 2017.
- Tomlinson, Chris (August 29, 2017). Police: Alt-Left Extremists Committed over 2,000 Crimes at G20 ‘Welcome to Hell’ Clashes. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 29, 2017.
- Mikelionis, Lukas (August 26, 2017). 'Antifa' website linked to G20 violence banned in Germany. Fox News. Retrieved August 26, 2017.
- Tomlinson, Chris (August 27, 2017). Germany Shuts Down Major Alt-Left Extremist Website. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 27, 2017.
- Kew, Ben (July 18, 2017). GOP Senator Receives Death Threat to Oppose Obamacare Repeal. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 18, 2017.
- Starnes, Todd (July 17, 2017). Pro-Trump singer gets death threats. Fox News. Retrieved July 18, 2017.
- Gutierrez: Trump a 'Major Criminal' Who Must Be 'Eliminated' From Office. Fox News Insider. July 24, 2017. Retrieved July 24, 2017.
- Lee, Tony (July 23, 2017). Luis Gutierrez Unhinged: Time to ‘Eliminate’ ‘Criminal’ Trump–Bring Him to His Knees. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 24, 2017.
- Ciccotta Tom (August 1, 2017). College Professor: ‘I Wish Someone Would Just Shoot’ Donald Trump. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 2, 2017.
- Yilek, Caitlin (August 12, 2017). Maduro's son threatens to 'take the White House' with guns if Trump intervenes in Venezuela. Washington Examiner. Retrieved August 12, 2017.
- Lima, Cristiano (August 12, 2017). Maduro's son threatens to 'take the White House' with guns in case of U.S. intervention. Politico. Retrieved August 12, 2017.
- Multiple references:
- Pollak, Joel B. (August 13, 2017). Pollak: Trump Was Right to Condemn Violence on ‘Many Sides’ in Charlottesville. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 13, 2017.
- Watters Words: Everyone is to blame for Charlottesville. Fox News Video. August 13, 2017. Retrieved August 13, 2017.
- Mason, Ian; House, Amanda (August 13, 2017). Alt-Right Activists Condemn Violence, Dispute Mainstream Account. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 13, 2017.
- King, Robert (August 13, 2017). GOP Virginia Senate candidate decries violence from left wing in Charlottesville. Washington Examiner. Retrieved August 13, 2017.
- Berry, Susan (August 13, 2017). Bishop E.W. Jackson on Charlottesville: ‘I Condemn Both Sides… Both Sides Want Us Divided Racially’. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 14, 2017.
- Pollak, Joel B. (August 13, 2017). Mainstream Media Exploit Charlottesville Violence to Help the Left. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 14, 2017.
- Rogan, Tom (August 15, 2017). American Nazis are evil and violent. So are many on the American far-left. Washington Examiner. Retrieved August 15, 2017.
- Pollak, Joel B. (August 16, 2017). Report: Charlottesville Racist Leader Was Former Occupy Activist, Obama Supporter. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 16, 2017.
- Nash, Charlie (August 14, 2017). After Branding Trump a Fascist, Rick Wilson Calls for Lynching of Fascists. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 14, 2017.
- Quinn, Melissa (August 16, 2017). HUD Secretary Ben Carson's home vandalized with anti-Trump rhetoric. Washington Examiner. Retrieved August 16, 2017.
- Pappas, Alex (August 16, 2017). Ben Carson says his home was vandalized with 'hateful rhetoric about President Trump'. Fox News. Retrieved August 16, 2017.
- Munro, Neil (August 16, 2017). Vandals Hit Ben Carson’s House: He Urges Reconciliation To Oppose Racism. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 16, 2017.
- Hawkins, Awr (August 14, 2017). VIDEO: Protesters Pull Down Confederate Statue in Durham, NC. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 16, 2017.
- More arrested in toppling of Confederate statue in North Carolina. Fox News. August 16, 2017. Retrieved August 16, 2017.
- Starr, Penny (August 16, 2017). Protesters in Atlanta Vandalize ‘Peace Monument’ After Mistaking It for Confederate Symbol. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 17, 2017.
- Huston, Warner Todd (August 17, 2017). 90-Year-Old Bust of Abe Lincoln Destroyed in Chicago Neighborhood. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 18, 2017.
- Pappas, Alex (August 17, 2017). Missouri Democratic state senator says she hopes Trump is assassinated. Fox News. Retrieved August 18, 2017.
- US State Senator Refuses to Resign After Hoping for Trump's Assassination. Voice of America. Retrieved August 18, 2017.
- Lim, Naomi (September 13, 2017). Missouri state lawmaker who said she hopes Trump 'is assassinated' receives formal reprimand. Washington Examiner. Retrieved September 13, 2017.
- Rodriguez, Katherine (September 14, 2017). Missouri State Sen. Censured, Urged to Resign Following Trump Assassination Post. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 15, 2017.
- Boston police arrest 27 people during protests around 'Free Speech' rally. Reuters. August 19, 2017. Retrieved August 19, 2017.
- LeBlanc, Steve (August 19, 2017). ‘Free speech rally’ cut short after massive counterprotest; police report violence by demonstrators. The Washington Times. Retrieved August 19, 2017.
- Chaitin, Daniel (August 19, 2017). Watch: Trump supporter wearing Israeli flag told to 'get the f--k out' of Boston by hecklers. Washington Examiner. Retrieved August 19, 2017.
- Watch: Boston Protesters Tell Israeli Flag Wearing Trump Supporter to ‘Get the F—K Out’. Breitbart News. August 20, 2017. Retrieved August 20, 2017.
- Mason, Ian (August 21, 2017). Leftists Smash Christopher Columbus Monument. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 21, 2017.
- Wegmann, Philip (August 25, 2017). Apparently social justice vandals are decapitating Revolutionary War statues now. Washington Examiner. Retrieved August 25, 2017.
- Starr, Penny (August 27, 2017). Statue of Slain American Hero, George Washington Confidant, Beheaded in Ohio Courtyard. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 28, 2017.
- Kew, Ben (August 26, 2017). Man Arrested After Allegedly Punching Black Trump Supporter, Then Boasting on Twitter. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 26, 2017.
- Tomlinson, Chris (August 26, 2017). Alt-Left Warns Antifa Will Attack Canadian Journalists At Protests. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 26, 2017.
- Delk, Josh (August 17, 2017). Confederate statue vandalized at Duke University. The Hill. Retrieved August 27, 2017.
- Savransky, Rebecca (August 27, 2017). Central Park statue defaced as ‘racist’. The Hill. Retrieved August 27, 2017.
- Starr, Penny (August 29, 2017). Liberal Journalist Shields Man from Antifa Attackers: ‘I Thought They Were Going to Kill Him’. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 29, 2017.
- Donnelly, Tim (September 4, 2017). Violent Mob Forces Police to Shut Down ‘Patriot Picnic’ at Chicano Park. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 4, 2017.
- Antifa throws smoke and projectiles at police at Portland rallies; 7 arrested. Fox News. September 10, 2017.
- Huston, Warner Todd (September 14, 2017). CNN Celebrity Chef Anthony Bourdain Says He Would Poison Trump’s Food. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 15, 2017.
- Celebrity Chef Anthony Bourdain Commits Suicide at Breitbart.com
- St. Louis protests turn violent after white cop's acquittal leaves city on edge. Fox News. September 15, 2017. Retrieved September 16, 2017.
- Shelbourne, Mallory (September 17, 2017). [McMaster: Trump better without Bannon, others who pushed their ‘own narrow agendas’ Protests turn violent in St. Louis]. The Hill. Retrieved September 17, 2017.
- Jenkins, Aric (September 16, 2017). Officers Injured and Mayor's Home Damaged During St. Louis Protests. TIME. Retrieved September 16, 2017.
- Meads, Timothy (September 16, 2017). Rioters Attack 10 Cops, Harass Reporters, and Break Mayor's Window In St. Louis After Not-Guilty Verdict. Townhall. Retrieved September 16, 2017.
- Randall, Amber (September 15, 2017). St. Louis Schools Shut Down In Case People Riot Over Police Shooting Verdict. The Daily Caller. Retrieved September 16, 2017.
- Hudson, Jerome (September 16, 2017). U2 Cancels St. Louis Concert After Black Lives Matter Riot Over Cop Acquittal. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 16, 2017.
- Quinn, Melissa (September 17, 2017). Ed Sheeran cancels St. Louis concert in wake of protests. Washington Examiner. Retrieved September 17, 2017.
- Ciccotta, Tom (September 26, 2017). Professor Doubles Down on Tweet Saying ‘Trump Must Hang’. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 26, 2017.
- Urbanski, Dave (October 19, 2017). Left-wing protesters invade College Republicans meeting, reportedly declare ‘dialogue is violence’. The Blaze. Retrieved October 20, 2017.
- The Left has gun-toting militias of its own, Charlottesville lawsuit reveals. Fox News. October 20, 2017. Retrieved October 20, 2017.
- Kew, Ben (October 23, 2017). Snoop Dogg Targets Trump with ‘Make America Crip Again’. Breitbart News. Retrieved November 3, 2017.
- Brown, Benjamin (November 2, 2017). Snoop Dogg album photo appears to show Trump corpse in a morgue. Fox News. Retrieved November 3, 2017.
- Sen. Rand Paul assaulted at Kentucky home, reportedly by neighbor. Fox News. November 4, 2017. Retrieved November 4, 2017.
- Greenwood, Max (November 4, 2017). Rand Paul assaulted at Kentucky home: police. The Hill. Retrieved November 4, 2017.
- Griffiths, Brent D. (November 4, 2017) Neighbor charged with assault after altercation with Rand Paul. Politico. Retrieved November 4, 2017.
- Multiple references:
- House, Amanda (November 8, 2017). Medical Update: Rand Paul’s Injuries More Serious Than Previously Reported. Breitbart News. Retrieved November 8, 2017.
- Eads, Morgan (November 8, 2017). Rand Paul actually has six broken ribs and fluid around his lungs after assault. Lexington Herald-Leader. Retrieved November 8, 2017.
- Pappas, Alex (November 8, 2017). In latest medical update, Rand Paul says attack by neighbor left him with six broken ribs. Fox News. Retrieved November 8, 2017.
- Rand Paul recovering from 5 broken ribs after attack at Kentucky home. Fox News. Retrieved November 6, 2017.
- Gee, Brandon; O'Keefe, Ed (November 5, 2017). Sen. Rand Paul’s injuries far more severe than initially thought. The Washington Post. Retrieved November 6, 2017.
- Limbaugh: Assault on Rand Paul is typical of leftists on WorldNetDaily
- Fake News! Neighbors debunk claim Sen. Paul beaten over landscaping at WorldNetDaily
- Neighbor who attacked Rand Paul sentenced to 30 days in prison at Fox News
- Sen. Rand Paul files civil suit against neighbor who tackled him at Fox News
- Giaritelli, Anna (November 6, 2017). High school classmates say Texas church shooter preached atheism online. Washington Examiner. Retrieved November 6, 2017.
- Price, Bob (November 5, 2017). Report: Texas Church Shooter Was Atheist, Thought Christians ‘Stupid’. Breitbart News. Retrieved November 6, 2017.
- Texas church shooting: Who is gunman Devin Patrick Kelley? Fox News. November 6, 2017. Retrieved November 6, 2017.
- Blake, Andrew (November 25, 2017). Morrissey supports killing Donald Trump ‘for the safety of humanity’. The Washington Times. Retrieved November 27, 2017.
- Savransky, Rebecca (November 27, 2017). Morrissey: I would kill Trump 'for the safety of humanity'. The Hill. Retrieved November 27, 2017.
- Nolan, Lucas (November 30, 2017). Republican Senator Allegedly Threatened with Murder over Net Neutrality. Breitbart News. Retrieved December 1, 2017.
- "Really Wrong": Man Details Harassment at Cheesecake Factory Over "MAGA" Hat at Fox News Insider
- Pat Dussault post threatening Chloe Trump
- Nazarian, Adelle (July 20, 2018). Abolish ICE Activists Execute ‘Donald Trump’ with Guillotine. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 20, 2018.
- Huston, Warner Todd (July 20, 2018). Netflix Host Michelle Wolf Likens ICE to Murderous Terrorists. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 20, 2018.
- Nazarian, Adelle (July 20, 2018). ‘America Was Never Great’: Maxine Waters Supporters Burn American Flag Outside Her Office. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 20, 2018.
- Huston, Warner Todd (July 21, 2018). Teen Attacked, Spat Upon for Wearing ‘MAGA’ Hat in Seattle. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 21, 2018.
- Multiple references:
- Moran, Sean (August 14, 2018). Pearl Jam Poster Promoting Jon Tester Features Dead Donald Trump. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 14, 2018.
- McCarthy, Tyler (August 15, 2018). Pearl Jam shares poster depicting Trump's corpse and a burning White House. Fox News. Retrieved August 15, 2018.
- Moran, Sean (August 16, 2018). Pearl Jam Bassist Welcomes ‘All Interpretations’ Over Dead Donald Trump Poster. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 16, 2018.
- Moran, Sean (August 16, 2018). Exclusive — Matt Rosendale: ‘Very Disturbing’ that Jon Tester Has Not Condemned Pearl Jam Poster Featuring Dead Donald Trump. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 16, 2018.
- Rodriguez, Katherine (August 19, 2018). Feds Offering $20,000 Reward for Suspect Accused of Threatening Trump. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 19, 2018.
- Huston, Warner Todd (August 20, 2018). Protesters Destroy ‘Silent Sam’ Confederate Monument on UNC Campus. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 20, 2018.
- Confederate statue on UNC campus toppled by protesters. Fox News (from the Associated Press). August 21, 2018. Retrieved August 21, 2018.
- Kirkwood, R. Cort (August 21, 2018). Leftists Tear Down Another Confederate Statue. The New American. Retrieved August 21, 2018.
- Kew, Ben (August 23, 2018). Jim Carrey Artwork Depicts Donald Trump Burning at the Stake. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 23, 2018.
- Caruso, Justin (August 24, 2018). Actor David Cross Jokes About Beating Trump ‘to a Bloody Pulp’. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 24, 2018.
- Suspect who crashed into FOX 4 has a long criminal history, remains jailed at KDFW-TV website
- Man crashes truck repeatedly into KDFW FOX 4 Studios building at KDFW-TV YouTube channel
- Brown, Benjamin (October 10, 2018). Truck set on fire because of pro-Trump stickers, owner says. Fox News. Retrieved October 10, 2018.
- Attacks On Trump Supporters
- Got jumped and sliced up with a knife at a Trump rally by some Clinton supporters
- Huston, Warner Todd (June 30, 2017). Acts of Terror: A History of Left-Wing Political Violence in America. Breitbart News.
- Nussbaum, Daniel; Hudson, Jerome (June 14, 2017). 15 Times Celebrities Envisioned Violence Against Trump and the GOP. Breitbart News.
- A timeline of Antifa violence, January to August 2017. dailywire.com