Let’s Go, Brandon (Spanish: Vamos Brandon!) is a popular term used to express opposition to the far-left policies of Joe Biden as well as the Biden Junta. It also serves to remind people of the dishonesty of the corporate media because it mocks the misleading spin by the liberal media. See the Origin section, below.
As it is currently a pop culture icon, the phrase has been chanted at sports games, church congregations, and other engagements with adequate crowds. The phrase is highly effective because it mocks both the liberal media and the fool it props up, Joe Biden.
The “Let’s Go Brandon” chant began as an attempt to cover up an explicit utterance at the NASCAR Xfinity Series at the Talledega Superspeedway in Talladega, Alabama, which was “F*** Joe Biden.” Winner of the race, Brandon Brown, was interviewed by NBC News reporter Kelli Stavast, while the crowd chanted the now famous chant. However, Stavast covered up the explicit chants. “You can hear the chants from the crowd. Let’s go Brandon,” Stavast said.
The phrase has become a cultural phenomenon, reflecting widespread popular revulsion at Joe Biden and his administration. Among other manifestations, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis traveled to the city of Brandon, Florida (a suburb of Tampa) to make a ceremonial signing of legislation protecting Floridians from losing their jobs over coronavirus vaccine mandates. Him doing this in the city of Brandon was widely perceived as a subtle invocation of the “Let's Go Brandon” phrase.
In Dec 2021, Joe Biden and Jill Biden were taking calls from children and their parents to NORAD (which “tracks” Santa Claus). A father, Jared Schmeck, speaking in cheerful and respectful tones, ended the call by saying “Merry Christmas and let’s go, Brandon.” And to the delight of Biden’s tens of millions of detractors, Biden echoed those words and added, “I agree.”
As for that Oregon father, he said later on, he meant it purely as a joke. Right on cue, Maxine Bernstein of the leftist rag The Oregonian in the violent liberal bastion of Portland, Oregon, doxxed the father of four and his children. Diehard Biden supporters began terrorizing him, making death threats.
Trump Presidential Senior Advisor Stephen Miller observed the incident "reveals something much more insidious which is he doesn’t know about the ‘Let’s go Brandon’ meme because he doesn’t consume any of his own information. He is completely sheltered and controlled."
CCP operative of Fartgate noteriety, Eric Swalwell, said Republican leaders who called attention to Biden's being out of touch with popular culture and the American people are "indecent to the core." Swalwell, who sits on the House Intelligence Committee, had been swept up in an indecent honeypot operation by the Chinese intelligence services. Speaker Nancy Pelosi allowed Swalwell to maintain his seat on the Intelligence Committee after the indecent exposures.
- ↑ https://www.cnn.com/videos/spanish/2021/12/28/santa-claus-biden-jared-schmeck-lets-go-brandon-navidad-eeuu-dusa.cnn
- ↑ Emma Colton, Texas church under fire over 'Let's go Brandon' chants caught on video, Fox5 NY, Nov 16, 2021
- ↑ Gov. DeSantis Signs Legislation Protecting Florida Jobs Against Vaccine Mandates, Breitbart News, 18 Nov 2021
- ↑ Andrea Widburg, "As a Christmas present to America, Biden denounces himself," American Thinker, 25 Dec, 2021.
Joe Biden and Mrs. Joe Biden were taking calls from children and their parents to NORAD (which “tracks” Santa Claus). One father, speaking in cheerful and respectful tones, ended the call by saying “Merry Christmas and let’s go, Brandon.” And to the delight of Biden’s tens of millions of detractors, Biden echoed those words and added, “I agree.” His supporters could argue that he was taking the air out of the phrase, but alternative explanations are that he couldn’t hide from the truth or that he was revealing yet another sign of dementia...
- ↑ Biden says 'Let's go Brandon, I agree' during Christmas call with kids, parents, WND, Dec 24, 2021
- ↑ Kathianne Boniello, Oregon dad claims ‘Let’s go Brandon’ during NORAD call was a joke NY Post, December 25, 2021
- ↑ https://youtu.be/5lzywidDH1g
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/predictable-young-father-got-joe-biden-repeat-go-brandon-now-getting-death-threats-angry-leftists/
- ↑ https://thepostmillennial.com/father-who-played-lets-go-brandon-joke-on-biden-says-hes-receiving-death-threats
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/former-trump-senior-adviser-stephen-miller-says-bidens-repeating-go-brandon-brings-greater-concern-video/
- ↑ https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/12/26/eric-fang-fang-swalwell-says-gop-politicians-cheering-on-the-lets-go-brandon-guy-are-indecent-to-their-core-who-wants-to-tell-him/