A liberal (alternately called a left-winger or leftist) is someone who advocates an increase in government spending, power, and control, such as ObamaCare. Liberals often support the censorship and denial of biblical Christianity. Liberals who are a part of the secular left prefer atheism/agnosticism over the Christian faith, as atheism has no objective morality to hinder their big government plans.
Increasingly, liberals side with the homosexual agenda, including homosexual "marriage". Liberals favor a welfare state where people receive endless entitlements without working. The liberal ideology has degenerated into economically unsound views and intolerant ideology. All liberals support, in knee-jerk fashion, the opposite of conservative principles, while lacking an actual ideology or values of their own. Many of them cannot understand Christian language.
Polling data has consistently shown that a larger percentage of Americans identify as conservative, rather than as liberal, by a margin of 35% to 26% as on 2017; while the gap between self-identified conservatives and self-identified liberals has been narrowing in recent years, liberals and "progressives" oftentimes falsely claim that liberals outnumber conservatives.
Political positions and practices
Liberals support the following political positions and practices:
- Wasting money on ineffective government programs (the significant economic problems in the Eurozone due to government debt will no doubt increasingly discredit this aspect of liberal ideology and make things more difficult for advocates of liberal economic ideologies)
- Many liberals are increasingly attempting to limit free speech.
- In the United States, the Democrat Party and liberals have moved so far left that there are now political figures involved in Democrat politics who are sympathetic to Communism. For example, Anita Dunn, an American political strategist who served as White House Communications Director from April through November 2009 in Obama Administration, said that Mao Zedong was her favorite political philosopher. Bernie Sanders, a leading candidate in the Democrat Party's 2016 presidential nomination, although he is an adherent of social democracy, he also has a history of involvement with Marxist organizations. Sanders shocked his fellow liberals by putting up a Soviet Union flag in his Senate office. In 1998, the Congressional Progressive Caucus, which was founded by Sanders, had the song Red Revolution (a song advocating communist revolution) featured on a website that they shared with the Democratic Socialists of America.
- In 1993, Hugh E. Rodham, father of Hillary Clinton, made the statement about the Democrat Party, which is a party strongly supported by liberals, “Democrats are one step short of Communism.” In 1988, the Communist Party USA (CPUSA), after decades of running their own presidential candidates, stopped running presidential candidates because the gap between Democrats and American communists had grown smaller. In 2016, the CPUSA urged people not to vote for Donald Trump even if they disliked Hillary Clinton (an indirect endorsement of Clinton). Although there are still some very substantial differences between Communists and Democrats/liberals, the line between Communists/Democrats/liberals continues to blur in the United States. Ironically, the leading Communist country in the world, Communist China, has moved farther away from Communism and now has a mixed economy of capitalism and state owned enterprises.
- Denial of science (especially creation science)
- Government's ability to solve economic problems
- The belief that Islamic terrorism is not a huge threat, and that the main reason for Islamic extremists' hostility towards America is because of bad foreign policy 
- Brainwashing voters with propaganda
- Taxpayer-funded and state-encouraged abortion
- Rejection of Biblical standards
- Naive acceptance of the Idea of Progress
- Murder (through abortion, infanticide, assisted suicide, and euthanasia)
- Unsuccessful Keynesian economics as opposed to sound free-market economics
- Crying instead of accepting reality
- Cessation of teacher-led prayer in classrooms and school/state-sponsored religious events.
- Ending Western morality
- Gun control
- Affirmative action
- Opposition to government regulation or restriction of obscenity, pornography and violence in video games as a First Amendment right
- Authoritarian government
- Government-funded medical care, such as Obamacare
- Fascist tendencies (see also: Homo-fascism)
- Belief in evolution
- Destroying the Christian foundations on which America was built.
- Destroying conservative family values and replacing them with immoral Hollywood values, such as abortion
- Brainwashing through government-censored public education
- Limiting personal freedom. Liberal support for gun control is an example of this.
- High progressive taxes as a form of class warfare against wealthy business owners.
- Placement of men and women in the same jobs in the military
- Slowly eroding the U.S. through Progressivism.
- Legalized same-sex "marriage" and homosexual adoption
- Failed tax and spend economics
- Libertine sexual morality. See: Evolutionary belief and sexual immorality and Liberal Christianity and marital infidelity
- Economic sector regulations
- Denial of conservative roles in history. For example, liberals frequently claim that George Washington was a deist when he was actually a devout Episcopalian.
- Spreading of political correctness
- Government mass-surveillance
- Non-syndicalist labor unions
- Many liberals engage in racism
- Trump Derangement Syndrome
- Advocating incorrect policies
- Encouraging promiscuity and immorality through sexual education rather than teaching abstinence from premarital sex
- A "living Constitution" that is reinterpreted as liberals prefer, rather than how it is thought to have been intended.
- Government programs to rehabilitate criminals
- Gender "Equality"
- Abolition of the death penalty
- Globalism, one-world government, and opposition to national sovereignty
- Wiping out national identity, which unites a country and makes it distinct from other countries
- Support for open borders with no border controls or border walls
- Support for amnesty for illegals, and for non-citizens voting in U.S. elections
- Unconstitutionally mandated separation of church and state.
- Opposition to full private property rights.
- Reinstatement of the Fairness Doctrine
- Opposition to domestic wire-tapping as authorized in the Patriot Act
- Oppression of business rather than a laissez-faire capitalist economy
- American liberals often have opposition to the U.S. Constitution and/or are often ignorant of what the U.S. Constitution states. Liberals seek to expand federal power at the expense of local government and silence the conservatives who hold them back, violating the 10th and 1st Amendments respectively.
- Denial of traditional gender roles
- Support of financially irresponsible policies
- Encouragement of "global warming" alarmism
- Rejection of logical standards
Some liberals support:
- High tolerance of government corruption as long as it is done by other liberals 
- Tyranny to varying degrees. In lesser forms, a Nanny State is preferred
- Elitism See: Liberal elite
- Anti-Semitism (strong support for "Palestine", opposition to the state of Israel, and even Holocaust denial)
- Genocide and eugenics in the form of abortion (see Abortion and eugenics and Margaret Sanger)
- Enforced celebration of homosexuality
- Bestiality as a human right See: Liberalism and bestiality
- Obesity via the Fat acceptance movement 
- Robbery and other forms of crime (see Gun control)
Many modern liberals have a tendency of to be intolerant of ideas that contradict liberal ideology which increasingly includes many strange notions (see: Liberal intolerance). For example, radical feminists commonly claim that one is not born a man or woman, but one becomes a man or woman through gender socialization.
Liberal intolerance and violence
- See also: Left-wing violence in the Trump era
As noted above, may liberals are increasingly attempting to limit free speech. For example, there have been several intolerant, liberal mobs which have shut down conservative speakers at college campuses (in 2017, there were two cases in the United States where violence or threats of violence were used to shut down free speech at college campuses).
Democrats used paid leftists agitators to disrupt Donald Trump rallies. As far as the paid agitators, veteran left-wing strategist Robert Creamer confirmed on hidden camera that Hillary Clinton “is fully in it” and “Hillary knows through the chain of command what’s going on.” The agitators were sent to Trump rallies to anger Trump supporters and incite violence.
There have been a number of attacks against President Donald Trump supporters after his election which the mainstream media underreported. In addition, there have been a number of instances of leftists and Trump supporters clashing at Trump rallies after his election.
Liberals and politics/law
In the United States, liberals currently use two Clauses of the U.S. Constitution to try to expand their power: the Commerce Clause and the General Welfare Clause. The General Welfare Clause mentions "promoting the general welfare". This to a liberal means taxing the rich at increased rates and redistributing that money. The Commerce Clause, on the other hand, says that Congress has the power to regulate trade with foreign nations, between the states and with the Indian tribes. Since the days of Franklin Delano Roosevelt this clause has been interpreted very loosely and has resulted in the federal government expanding its power. The latest example is The Affordable Care Act (ACA), better known as Obamacare. In the ACA, the liberals justify the individual mandate by saying it regulates commerce between the states.
The decline in liberal principles can be illustrated by how Franklin Delano Roosevelt opposed and condemned public sector unions, stating that the idea of collective bargaining can't be transferred from the private to the public sector, as that would result in the government being unable to carry out its duties. Yet today, decades later, Democrats and liberals are in lock-step with public sector unions, as they "donate" money to the reelection campaign in exchange for more taxpayer money in their wallets and fluffed up pensions.
Current dictionaries describe the liberal ideology by pretending that a liberal is "a person who favors a political philosophy of progress and reform and the protection of civil liberties" or "a person who favors an economic theory of laissez-faire and self-regulating markets," or "open-minded or tolerant, especially free of or not bound by traditional or conventional ideas, values, etc." or "favorable to or in accord with concepts of maximum individual freedom possible, especially as guaranteed by law and secured by governmental protection of civil liberties." In practical usage, the term "liberal" is more closely synonymous with "radical," "immoral," "anti-freedom," "elitist," or "bad."
Liberals and uncharitableness
|“|| Sixteen months ago, Arthur C. Brooks, a professor at Syracuse University, published "Who Really Cares: The Surprising Truth About Compassionate Conservatism." The surprise is that liberals are markedly less charitable than conservatives....
If many conservatives are liberals who have been mugged by reality, Brooks, a registered independent, is, as a reviewer of his book said, a social scientist who has been mugged by data. They include these findings:
-- Although liberal families' incomes average 6 percent higher than those of conservative families, conservative-headed households give, on average, 30 percent more to charity than the average liberal-headed household ($1,600 per year vs. $1,227).
-- Conservatives also donate more time and give more blood.
Atheists and agnostics often reject Biblical morality (and therefore conservative Christianity ) and hold to moral relativism. Therefore, it is not surprising that per capita atheists and agnostics in America give significantly less to charity than theists even when church giving is not counted for theists.
Liberal politicians and uncharitableness
Liberals and superstition
See also: Irreligion and superstition
The Wall Street Journal reported: "A comprehensive new study released by Baylor University, shows that traditional Christian religion greatly decreases belief in everything from the efficacy of palm readers to the usefulness of astrology.
Also, in September of 2008, the Wall Street Journal reported:
|“|| The reality is that the New Atheist campaign, by discouraging religion, won't create a new group of intelligent, skeptical, enlightened beings. Far from it: It might actually encourage new levels of mass superstition. And that's not a conclusion to take on faith — it's what the empirical data tell us.
"What Americans Really Believe," a comprehensive new study released by Baylor University yesterday, shows that traditional Christian religion greatly decreases belief in everything from the efficacy of palm readers to the usefulness of astrology. It also shows that the irreligious and the members of more liberal Protestant denominations, far from being resistant to superstition, tend to be much more likely to believe in the paranormal and in pseudoscience, such as evolution than evangelical Christians....
This is not a new finding. In his 1983 book "The Whys of a Philosophical Scrivener," skeptic and science writer Martin Gardner cited the decline of traditional religious belief among the better educated as one of the causes for an increase in pseudoscience, cults and superstition. He referenced a 1980 study published in the magazine Skeptical Inquirer that showed irreligious college students to be by far the most likely to embrace paranormal beliefs, while born-again Christian college students were the least likely.
See also: Secular left
Decline of the secular left
In some regions where the secular left has considerable influence, they are losing an increasing amount of their power.
Liberal Christianity and marital infidelity
As noted above, liberals are more likely to adhere to evolutionary belief than conservatives. A study conducted by the Australian National University, revealed that belief in evolution is associated with moral permissiveness.
According to the Gallup Organization, in the United States, 25% of the population were liberals and 36% were conservatives in 2016.
In 2017, the Financial Times declared about American liberalism:
|“|| ...as Democrats struggle to reinvent themselves in the wake of Donald Trump’s victory, their party remains captured by a toxic mix of identity politics and corporate interests. The establishment wing is still convinced that racism and misogyny, not economic populism, sank Mrs Clinton, and that wooing big corporate donors is still the way to victory in the next election.
While money matters, and there may have been some voters who turned away from Mrs Clinton because of gender, the key reason that the Democrats lost in 2016 and are struggling to rebrand themselves is that they have failed to grasp two things.
Firstly, most Americans today care more about jobs than identity, and secondly, the same downward mobility that pushed the white working class towards Mr Trump is moving up the socio-economic food chain, and fast. As research by groups from the International Monetary Fund to the OECD to McKinsey has shown, the technology-related job disruption that resulted in rust belt job losses and wage stagnation since 2000 is beginning to affect white-collar workers across nearly every sector....
But Democrats over-estimated the power and relevance of identity politics (there are still more whites without a college degree than minorities), and underestimated the breadth and depth of labour disruption. In any case, says Robert Johnson, president of the Institute for New Economic Thinking, “it was always a mistake to separate out issues of race and class, because they go hand in hand. In economically insecure times, fear of the ‘other’ increases.” It is a phenomenon exploited by Mr Trump.
In recent years, American liberals have experienced a number of political losses and many liberals in the United States have become embittered (see: American liberalism and 21st century political losses),
Democrats and most media outlets in the U.S. are blatantly liberal. Liberalism in North America today practices three primary tactics to attack the Republican Party, and sometimes to attack American values in general. These three liberal tactics can be pronounced using the following acronym: SIN. Liberals (1) shift the subject, they (2) ignore the facts, and they (3) name call.
- Liberals claimed a monopoly on compassion, decency, and social justice (as defined by themselves), posing as the sole defenders of civic virtue against a horde of backwoodsmen, racists, and religious fanatics. 
|“||There's another goal, from my point of view, which is to try to lay the groundwork for a radical political force which would conceive of itself as distinctly to the left of moderate, reformist American liberals. And that has two aspects. One is to try to change that liberalism, to transform it by analysis, critique, and activism; the second is to build a radical movement which would be an autonomous force in its own right, which would be distinct from the traditional American liberal consensus. This radical part of the program involves not simply supporting the liberal students against conservative students and conservative professors, but trying to act on them, to push them to the left. It also involves trying to find and support, even trying to help create, networks of radical students in law school and of radical professors around the country — students and teachers who see themselves as wanting to go a lot further than most people want to go.||”|
Liberal Rankings of Congress Members
The National Journal compiles the votes of each congress member each year and uses the information to create rankings of how liberal each member of the United States Congress is. In addition to showing the voting records of each member and given an overall all ranking of liberalness, the National Journal also ranks congress members by liberalness in the areas of social, economic, and foreign policy.
American liberalism, demographics and expected tipping point in the decline of American liberalism
Due to the explosive growth of global Christianity in traditional cultures and their influence on Western Christianity and the higher birth rate of conservative Christians and religious conservatives, social conservatism is expected to rise.
The Birkbeck College, University of London professor Eric Kaufman wrote in his 2010 book Shall the Righteous Inherit the Earth? concerning America:
|“||High evangelical fertility rates more than compensated for losses to liberal Protestant sects during the twentieth century. In recent decades, white secularism has surged, but Latino and Asian religious immigration has taken up the slack, keeping secularism at bay. Across denominations, the fertility advantage of religious fundamentalists of all colours is significant and growing. After 2020, their demographic weight will to tip the balance in the culture wars towards the conservative side, ramping up pressure on hot-button issues such as abortion. By the end of the century, three quarters of America may be pro-life. Their activism will leap over the borders of the 'Redeemer Nation' to evangelize the world. Already, the rise of the World Congress of Families has launched a global religious right, its arms stretching across the bloody lines of the War on Terror to embrace the entire Abrahamic family.||”|
Liberalism in Europe today
In Europe, on the other hand, parties that call themselves liberal are moderate in outlook, ranging from centre-left to centre-right, promote typically economic and business freedom. The Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe is a party of the European Parliament that represents most liberal parties from European countries. Similar policies are promoted by many liberal parties throughout the world, such as the Liberal Party of Australia.
Trade unions and socialist parties often criticize politicians for promoting lower taxes on business, or more flexible hiring and firing laws, by calling them "liberals" or neoliberals. Thus, just as in the US, "liberal" may occasionally be used as a term of abuse. But when someone is called "liberal" in Europe, it has an entirely different meaning than in the US. In fact, the US meaning of liberal is more similar to the politics of both European socialist/social democratic or Social/progressive liberal parties, in contrast to conservative or fiscal liberal parties which again falls into the right-wing part of the political spectrum.
In history, the word "liberal" has meant different things at different times, and was associated with individual liberty in prior centuries. In the postwar period, liberals supported government intervention in the economy and welfare state policies, as well as peaceful coexistence with the communist block, which are not liberal policies in the sense of classical liberalism. After the end of the cold war, with the demise of socialism and communism, many liberals embraced some ideas from economic neo-liberalism, and coined it the "Third Way". In the area of national security and foreign policy liberals in the U.S. failed to define a consistent stance, even after the events of 9/11 and the beginning of the war in Iraq. Liberals generally support affirmative action, gay marriage, and abortion.
Original meaning: Classical Liberalism
Liberalism is a political philosophy with freedom as its core value. The term was originally applied to supporters of individual liberties and equal rights, but, in America, the term has come to represent a movement of social change that often conflicts with conservative values such as moral values and traditions derived from Northern European Protestantism.
See also: Infamous liberals
- John Wayne Gacy - In an interview where he denied killing any of his victims, serial killer John Wayne Gacy said he was bisexual and "very liberal". Gacy was also a Democrat Party activist who had his picture taken with Rosalynn Carter.
Liberal Organizations of thought
- AARP - American Association of Retired People
- ACLU - American Civil Liberties Union
- ACORN - Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now
- AFL-CIO - American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations
- AI - Amnesty International
- ANSWER - Act Now to Stop War and End Racism
- CAIR - Council on American-Islamic Relations
- Committees of Correspondence for Democracy and Socialism
- Democratic National Committee
- NARAL - National Abortion and Reproductive Rights Action League
- NAACP - National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- National Committee for an Effective Congress
- National Education Association
- NOW - National Organization of Women
- PETA - People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America
- Progressives for Obama
- Rainbow/PUSH Coalition
- SEIU - Service Employees International Union
- U.S. Peace Council
Source: The Politix Group
Quotes on Liberals
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so." -Ronald Reagan
“Liberals see racism where it doesn't exist, fabricate it when they can't find it and ignore it within their own ranks.” ―Michelle Malkin
"Words mean nothing to liberals. They say whatever will help advance their cause at the moment, switch talking points in a heartbeat, and then act indignant if anyone uses the exact same argument they were using five minutes ago." -Ann Coulter
"The reason any conservative's failing is always major news is that it allows liberals to engage in their very favorite taunt: Hypocrisy! Hypocrisy is the only sin that really inflames them. Inasmuch as liberals have no morals, they can sit back and criticize other people for failing to meet the standards that liberals simply renounce. It's an intriguing strategy. By openly admitting to being philanderers, draft dodgers, liars, weasels and cowards, liberals avoid ever being hypocrites." -Ann Coulter
"If you can somehow force a liberal into a point-counterpoint argument, his retorts will bear no relation to what you've said -- unless you were in fact talking about your looks, your age, your weight, your personal obsessions, or whether you are a fascist. In the famous liberal two-step, they leap from one idiotic point to the next, so you can never nail them. It's like arguing with someone with Attention Deficit Disorder." -Ann Coulter
"Inside many liberals is a totalitarian screaming to get out. They don't like to have another point of view in the room that they don't squash and the way they try to squash it is by character assassination and name calling." -David Horowitz
"End results that work that don't involve government threaten liberals." -Rush Limbaugh
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living. I'd like to know why they make excuses for cowards who spit in the faces of the police and then run behind the judicial sob sisters. I can't understand these people who carry placards to save the life of some criminal, yet have no thought for the innocent victim." -John Wayne
Quotes by Liberals
"The number one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S." -Joe Biden
"There is no reason the nation of Africa cannot, and should not, join the ranks of the worlds most prosperous nations." -Joe Biden
"Romney wants to give EIGHT HUNDRED MILLION BILLION in tax breaks to the rich." -Joe Biden
"Will the Mars Rover be able to show the flag the astronauts planted there before?" -Sheila Jackson Lee
"Isn't it a little racist to call it Black Friday?" -Joy Behar
"Is there such a thing as a man-made stroke? …I know what this [Republican] party is capable of." -Joy Behar
"During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet." -Al Gore
"The center of the earth is about a million degrees." -Al Gore
"A zebra does not change its spots." -Al Gore
"The government lied about inventing the HIV virus as a means of genocide against people of color. The government lied." -Jeremiah Wright
"Every month that we do not have an economic recovery package 500 million Americans lose their jobs." -Nancy Pelosi
"My favorite word, that is really easy, my favorite word is 'the word'." -Nancy Pelosi
"We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it” -Nancy Pelosi
"Why can't I just eat my waffle?" -Barack Hussein Obama
"Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go." -Barack Hussein Obama
"Welcome to Cinco de Quattro!" -Barack Obama
"The time has changed for come." -Barack Obama
"They support democratic institutions in Kyrzakhstan" -John Kerry
"My fear is that the whole island (of Guam) will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize." -Democrat Congressman Hank Johnson
"Winnie the Pooh seems to me to be a fundamental text on national security." -Obama foreign policy adviser Richard Danzig
"If you take out the killings, Washington actually has a very very low crime rate." -Former D.C. Mayor Marion Barry
"What right does Congress have to go around making laws just because they deem it necessary?" -Marion Barry
"My appetite is so good that I can eat the table cloth right off the chair." -Democrat Congressman Joe Moakley
"Those who died in the earthquake, their lives will never be the same again." -Barbara Boxer
"I have to march because my mother couldn't have an abortion." -Maxine Water
"I dare you, you little fruitcake!" -Democrat Congressman Pete Stark
"I root for hurricanes" -James Wolcott
"I've got a secret for you: Kiss my a**." -George McGovern
"The American people will never knowingly adopt Socialism. But under the name of 'liberalism' they will adopt every fragment of the Socialist program, until one day America will be a Socialist nation, without knowing how it happened." -Norman Thomas, six-time U.S. Presidential candidate for the Socialist Party of America
"We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good." -Hillary Rodham Clinton
"Reagan will raise taxes, and so will I. He won't tell you. I just did." -Walter Mondale
Modern liberalism and the use of mockery rather than reasonable argumentation
See also: Atheism and mockery
In a BloombergView article, Stephen L. Carter wrote about modern liberalism:
|“||But the left has work to do, not only on policy and organization but also on attitude. Too many of my progressive friends seem to have forgotten how to make actual arguments, and have become expert instead at condemnation, derision and mockery. On issue after issue, they’re very good at explaining why no one could oppose their policy positions except for the basest of motives. As to those positions themselves, they are too often announced with a zealous solemnity suggesting that their views are Holy Writ -- and those who disagree are cast into the outer political darkness. In short, the left has lately been dripping with hubris, which in classic literature always portends a fall.||”|
Liberal influence in extreme ideologies (and vice-versa)
Although the following individuals were not liberals, they shared several left-wing/liberal views in their ideologies, which overlapped with American/European liberalism.
- Karl Marx—opposed religion and supported taking it completely out of public life; supported the disestablishment of the family; strong support for labor, socialism, and an expansive government. Admired by many liberals, including European Commission president Jean-Claude Juncker.
- Vladimir Lenin—socialist, supported an expansive government, supported one-world government
- Che Guevara—socialist, admired by many liberals
- Mao Zedong—socialist. Introduced Maoism, some American liberals admire him
- Fidel Castro—socialist, opposition to religion, government-run healthcare. In addition, Castro is admired by numerous American/European liberals.
- Hugo Chavez—socialist. Admired by many American/European liberals.
- Joseph Stalin—socialist. Introduced Stalinism, admired by many (European-) socialists/liberals.
- See also: Nazism and socialism
- Adolf Hitler—supported animal "rights," environmentalism, gun control (see Gun Control in Nazi Germany), socialism, single-payer healthcare (see Health care in Nazi Germany), and a large expansionist government, and had an intolerance for opposing views.
- Benito Mussolini—a socialist from a socialist family who only split from mainstream socialism due to his support for Italy during World War I rather than supporting a globalist workers' revolution. Prior to World War I, Mussolini wrote for socialist publications and spoke highly of Marx. He used gun control to help gain power.
- Reform conservatives tackle the failed liberal welfare state, Washington Post
- Williams, Thomas D., Ph.D. (December 26, 2016). Religiously-Ignorant Liberals Mistake ‘New King’ at Christmas for Donald Trump. Breitbart. Retrieved December 26, 2016.
- Conservative Lead in U.S. Ideology is Down to Single Digits
- The slow death of free speech by Suzanne Fields, Washington Times, 2015
- Why does the left want to suppress free speech? by Michael Barone, Washington Examiner, 2013
- Obama Debate Coach Named Mao as Favorite Political Philosopher by Ben Shapiro, Bretbart News, 2012
- Don’t be fooled by Bernie Sanders — he’s a diehard communist, New York Post by Paul Sperry, New York Post,January 16, 2016
- IS BERNIE SANDERS A COMMUNIST? by Joseph Farah, WND, 2016
- History Lesson: Bernie Sanders is no 'Communist,' and 'Democratic Socialists' are as American as Apple Pie, Huffington Post, 2012
- Don’t be fooled by Bernie Sanders — he’s a diehard communist, New York Post by Paul Sperry, New York Post, January 16, 2016
- Before his death in 1993, Hugh E. Rodham, father of Hillary Clinton, made the statement, “Democrats are one step short of Communism.”, Constitution.com
- Communists, the Democrat Party and Snopes
- [China's The Most Viciously Free Market Economy On The Planet Right Now], Forbes, 2015
- Why Do Liberals Hate Science?
- Conservative vs. Liberal Beliefs
- Watch What You Say, The New Liberal Power Elite Won’t Tolerate Dissent, The Daily Beast
- 60 Hard Truths about "Liberals"
- I hate pseudo-intellectuals
- The Warren Court, led by liberal Justices William O. Douglas, Hugo Black, Abe Fortas, William Brennan and Chief Justice Earl Warren issued 36 decisions granting First Amendment rights to obscenity and pornography. These decisions remain fully supported by liberals today.
- Liberal Authoritarianism
- Democratic Party
- This Nationwide Study Challenges Everything Liberals Have Told You About Raising Taxes
- Progressive taxation
- What Is Progressivism?
- George Washington and Deism
- 25 Examples of Liberal Racism in Quotes
- Democrats Aim To Kill Abstinence-Only Program Funding, Fox News, Monday, June 25, 2007
- and environmental organizations, for example Greenpeace
- Kraychik, Robert (July 24, 2018). Dennis Prager: Leftists ‘Don’t Believe in National Identities’. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 26, 2018.
- Murphy, James (July 27, 2018). Liberal Cities Want Voting Rights for Non-Citizens — Even Illegal Ones. The New American. Retrieved July 28, 2018.
- For example, the liberal wing of the U.S. Supreme Court issued the 5-4 Kelo v. City of New London decision authorizing the taking of private property by government in order to give the property to another private entity rather than convert it to a public use.
- Liberals are illogical, and good at it
- Liberals Repeal Ban on Bestiality in the Military
- Byas, Steve (August 8, 2018). The Growing Intolerance of the Left. The New American. Retrieved August 8, 2018.
- - Feminist Perspectives on Sex and Gender - Gender socialization, Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Ann Coulter cancels Berkeley event amid protests, says decision 'a dark day for free speech in America', Fox News, 2017
- Pew survey: “Consistent liberals” most likely to block others on social media for disagreeing with them politically
- Intolerant Far-Left Mob Wins Again Over Free Speech, This Time at Berkeley, Mediaite, 2017
- Dear Berkeley: Even Ann Coulter deserves free speech, CNN, 2017
- Democratic heads roll after video shows agitators planted at Trump rallies, Washington Times, 2016
- UNDERCOVER VIDEO: DEMOCRATS CAUSED VIOLENCE AT TRUMP RALLIES, Frontpage Magazine, 2016
- Here’s A List Of Completely Substantiated (And Underreported) Attacks On Trump Supporters, Daily Caller, 11/17/2016
- 'CIVIL WAR' Violence erupts as hundreds of Donald Trump supporters clash with rivals at US rallies, The Sun, March 2017
- Noun S: (n) liberal
- Conservatives More Liberal Givers, RealClearPolitics
- Atheists and Agnostics Take Aim at Christians
- Charity Donations and Liberal Hypocrisy
- Look Who's Irrational Now
- Shall the Religious Inherit the Earth?: Demography and Politics in the Twenty-First Century by Eric Kaufmann, Belfer Center, Harvard University/Birkbeck College, University of London
- Eric Kaufmann - Religion, Demography and Politics in the 21st Century
- Are There Religious Variations in Marital Infidelity?
- Morals decline linked to evolution
- [US Conservatives Outnumber Liberals by Narrowing Margin], Gallup, January of 2017
- Economics, not identity, is key to reviving American liberalism, Financial Times, 2017
- Media Bias basics. Media Research Center.
- Scott Baker. Did Herman Cain Give the ‘Don’t Miss’ Speech at CPAC?, The Blaze, February 12, 2011.
- YouTube. Herman Cain: "Stupid People Are Ruining America", February 11, 2011.
- Video discussion about how modern liberalism is actually fascist by author Jonah Goldberg..
- Liberal Values in Legal Education Duncan Kennedy (professor at Harvard Law School)
- How the House voted
- Why are 2012 and 2020 key years for Christian creationists and pro-lifers?
- Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe in the European Parliament
- World Federation of Liberalism
- Liberal Party of Australia
- Party of European Socialism
- Parental Selection of Children’s Sexual Orientation, PDF, "Political liberals tend, for whatever reason, to be ardent supporters of both gay rights and pro-choice programs." Greenberg and Bailey
- CHENEY: Obama Is 'The Worst President Of My Lifetime'
- John Wayne Gacy: Defending a Monster, Transcript
- John Wayne Gacy: Defending a Monster, Transcript
- The 25 Best Quotes About Liberals
- Stupid Stuff Democrats Say
- The 25 Stupidest Liberal Quotes Of The Last Decade
- Hawkins, John (June 16, 2015). 20 Hillary Clinton Quotes You Should Read Before Voting For Her. Townhall. Retrieved May 16, 2017.
- Trump and the Fall of Liberalism by Stephen L. Carter, BloombergView
- The Communist Manifesto
- Multiple references:
- Dedaj, Paulina (May 5, 2018). Moviemaker Michael Moore wishes Karl Marx a happy 200th birthday. Fox News. Retrieved May 5, 2018.
- Duke, Selwyn (May 2, 2018). New York Times Hails Marx on His Birthday: “You Were Right!” The New American. Retrieved May 5, 2018.
- Sunkara, Bhaskar (January 25, 2013). Why the ideas of Karl Marx are more relevant than ever in the 21st century. The Guardian. Retrieved May 5, 2018.
- Cooper, Ryan (May 4, 2018). It's time to normalize Karl Marx. The Week. Retrieved May 5, 2018.
- Multiple references:
- Hale, Virginia (May 5, 2018). EU Chief Jean-Claude Juncker Defies Protests to Deliver Heartfelt Defence of Karl Marx. Breitbart News. Retrieved May 5, 2018.
- Byas, Steve (May 5, 2018). European Commission President Praises Karl Marx’s Contributions to European Union. The New American. Retrieved May 5, 2018.
- Byas, Steve (April 29, 2018). European Commission President Juncker Set to Honor Karl Marx. The New American. Retrieved May 5, 2018.
- Illegal Immigrants Rally For Dead Marxist Che Guevara
- Jones, Nigel (January 2, 2009). It is a sad reflection of our time that Che Guevara is seen as a hero The Telegraph. Retrieved April 20, 2018.
- Reiland, Ralph R. (August 12, 2018). Che Guevara: Romanticizing Tyranny. The New American. Retrieved August 12, 2018.
- Shapiro, Ben (October 17, 2012). Obama Debate Coach Named Mao as Favorite Political Philosopher. Breitbart News. Retrieved April 20, 2018.
- Wootson, Cleve R., Jr. (November 26, 2016). Trudeau called Castro a ‘remarkable leader.’ Twitter imagined what he would say about Stalin. The Washington Post. Retrieved November 28, 2016.
- Lott, Jeremy (November 26, 2016). Jill Stein praises Fidel Castro: 'A symbol of the struggle for justice'. Washington Examiner. Retrieved November 28, 2016.
- Richardson, Valerie (November 28, 2016). Sierra Club president: Fidel Castro had ‘more honor’ than Donald Trump. The Washington Times. Retrieved November 28, 2016.
- The O'Reilly Factor - Monday, November 28, 2016. billoreilly.com. Retrieved November 29, 2016.
- Kew, Ben (May 4, 2017). 10 Famous People Who Praised Venezuela’s Descent Into Socialist Hell. Breitbart News. Retrieved May 5, 2017.
- [ https://books.google.com/books?id=e7FME0btkH0C&pg=PA62&lpg=PA62&dq=hitler+animal+rights&source=bl&ots=PIxjDRDBj1&sig=tbJisPm39hMcxj1g6xL0Kh0sn7g&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi3qZP7xOPTAhVr4oMKHeTMA_c4FBDoAQhKMAc#v=onepage&q=hitler%20animal%20rights&f=false Animal Rights: Current Debates and New Directions], pg. 62.
- Harrison, David; Paterson, Tony (September 22, 2002). Thanks to Hitler, hunting with hounds is still verboten. The Telegraph. Retrieved May 9, 2017.
- Washington, Ellis (March 26, 2011). The Nazi Cult of the Organic'. WND. Retrieved May 9, 2017.
- Nazi "Ecology", Frank Furedi, columbia.edu. Retrieved May 9, 2017.
- Musser, Mark (February 6, 2016). Yale Professor on Nazi Environmentalism: So Close, yet So Far. American Thinker. Retrieved May 9, 2017.
- Halbrook, Stephen (December 2, 2013). How the Nazis Used Gun Control. National Review. Retrieved March 26, 2018.
- Kline, Audrey D. (May 9, 2014). Gun Control in Nazi Germany. Mises Institute. Retrieved March 26, 2018.
- Wolverton, II, J.D., Joe (January 30, 2017). Nazi Gun Control Laws: a Familiar Road to Citizen Disarmament? The New American. Retrieved May 9, 2017.
- Stupp, Herbert W. (July 13, 2015). Hitler and Gun Control. The American Spectator. Retrieved May 9, 2017.
- Hoft, Joe (March 24, 2018). FLASHBACK: Hitler Also Used Children to Promote Gun Control. The Gateway Pundit. Retrieved March 26, 2018.
- Benito Mussolini. Biography.com. Retrieved May 9, 2017.
- Benito Mussolini. Encyclopedia.com (from the Encyclopedia of World Biography). 2004. Retrieved May 9, 2017.
- Greenspan, Jesse (October 25, 2012). 9 Things You May Not Know About Mussolini. History.com. Retrieved May 9, 2017.
- Quammen, E. David (August 12, 2013). Italian ‘gun control’ right before Mussolini seized total control….. Tea Party Tribune. Retrieved May 9, 2017.
- New Liberal Terms
- Conservative Links