Difference between revisions of "Liberal hate speech"
(→Against the American people)
m (→Against the American people: correction)
|Line 137:||Line 137:|
==Against the American people==
==Against the American people==
*[[Hillary Clinton]] and [[Eric Holder]] encouraged mob violence in advance of the [[
*[[Hillary Clinton]] and [[Eric Holder]] encouraged mob violence in advance of the [[midterms]].<ref>https://youtu.be/iGB4RuZ9s8w</ref><ref>https://thehill.com/homenews/house/410956-scalise-clinton-holder-comments-on-civility-direct-threat-to-our-democracy</ref>
Revision as of 21:58, 13 October 2018
Liberal hate speech is hate speech, that is, widely provocative speech to denigrate a legally protected class or group of citizens defined by legislation, spoken by liberals. Many liberals claim to support tolerance, but some liberals engage in hate speech without drawing the condemnation from other liberals.
- 1 The Liberal Creed
- 2 Against African-Americans
- 3 Against homosexuals
- 4 Against Hispanics
- 5 Against women
- 6 Against the disabled
- 7 Against Jews
- 8 Against Roman Catholics
- 9 Against Asians
- 10 Against Evangelical Christians
- 11 Against the American people
- 12 Against Irish
- 13 Against South Asians
- 14 Against Conservatives
- 15 Against College Republicans
- 16 Hoplophobia - Liberal hate speech against "Bitter Clingers" with their Guns, Bibles and Second Amendment
- 17 Race baiting
- 18 Against others
- 19 See also
- 20 References
- 21 External links
The Liberal Creed
|“||Hatred as the central element of our struggle! Hatred that is intransigent…hatred so violent that it propels a human being beyond his natural limitations, making him violent and cold-blooded killing machine...We reject any peaceful approach. Violence is inevitable. To establish Socialism rivers of blood must flow! The imperialist enemy must feel like a hunted animal wherever he moves. Thus we’ll destroy him! These hyenas are fit only for extermination. We must keep our hatred alive and fan it to paroxysm! The victory of Socialism is well worth millions of atomic victims!||”|
- Abolish ICE protestors call police the 'N' word.
- The tell-all book Game Change reports that Senate Democrat Majority Leader Harry Reid said America would vote for Barack Obama because he was a "light-skinned" African-American "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one."
- Democrat former President Bill Clinton, when asking Sen. Ted Kennedy for his endorsement of Hillary Clinton, said of Obama: "A few years ago, that boy would have been serving us coffee."
- U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas has been the relentless target of the most vile liberal hatred since his appointment, being viewed as a "race traitor" on account of his conservative views. In 2011, a group of white liberal protesters showed their true racist colors when they said on camera that they wanted to "hang him" and "send him back to the fields" and all sorts of other hate speech against him.
- MSNBC talkshow host Lawrence O'Donnell said of Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele, "Michael Steele is dancing for his real master, the RNC."
- Colin Powell is a respected and popular statesman who rejected offers to be drafted for President in 1996. In an interview, liberal activist and entertainer Harry Belafonte, who is also African-American, stated, "There are those slaves who lived on the plantation, and there were those slaves who lived in the house. You got the privilege of living in the house if you served the master to exactly the way the master intended to have you serve him. That gave you privilege. Colin Powell is permitted to come into the house of the master, as long as he will serve the master according to the master's dictates."  In a highly visible action reminiscent of the Maoist rectification campaign, Powell later admitted to errors and his reputation partially rehabilitated among leftists by endorsing Barack Obama for President in 2008.
- Former Vermont Governor and current DNC chairman, Howard Dean joked during a speech, “You think the Republican National Committee could get this many people of color in a single room? Only if they had the hotel staff in here.” 
- Condoleezza Rice was the first African-American woman to be Secretary of State. Liberal columnist Ted Rall made a racist cartoon stating her "punishment" was to be sent to a racial re-education camp, and in the process calls her "Bush's beard" and Bush's "house n****". Other liberal "cartoonists" like Pat Oliphant, for instance, depicted her as a bird with accentuated lips praising her "master".
- Leftist "entertainer" Sandra Bernhard described what in her view is stereotypical of the behavior of African American men in Manhattan.
- Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA) made racially condescending remarks to the CEO of the National Black Chamber of Commerce during a Senate Environmental and Public Works Committee hearing on Global warming.
- Trump-Russia conspiracy theorist Joy Reid of MSNBC attacked Florida Governor Charlie Crist as gay.
- HBO Real Time host Bill Maher's on-air homophobic comments about Republicans were censored by CNN.
- Former Kansas Democrat Gubernatorial candidate Fred Phelps and pastor of the Westboro Baptist Church is known for notorious inflammatory anti-homosexual rhetoric and support of other high-profile liberal and Democrat causes.
- Devin Nunes has become liberals favorite punching bag for exposing Hillary Clinton's collusion with Russia and the Obama administration's meddling in American democracy.
- Alberto Gonzales, the first Hispanic U.S. Attorney General, was consistently mocked on liberal websites as "Alberto 'Speedy' Gonzales"  during his tenure. Speedy Gonzales is a reference to a disparaging stereotypical cartoon character of Hispanics that Hollywood attempted to popularize in the 1950s and '60s. Upon his retirement, NBC News anchor Matt Lauer called Gonzales "a piñata" for the Democrats.
- New Mexico Democrat gubernatiorial candidate Diane Denish ran a campaign based upon racially motivated prejudice and fear against Susana Martinez, later the first Hispanic woman elected governor in the United States. Robert Aragon, a Democrat former state lawmaker said the attacks turned a "whisper campaign" into "a public smear campaign" and "demonstrates a stunning display of intolerance."
- CNN host Piers Morgan falsely claimed that Tea Partiers are similar to the mobs that supported national socialist dictator Adolf Hitler. A Quinnipiac poll claimed the Tea Party is predominantly women (55%) who voted for Obama (49%).
- Left-wing hate radio and MSNBC talk show hosts attacked Michelle Malkin after her cousin went missing.
- Democrat California Gubernatorial candidate Jerry Brown was condemned by the Anti-Defamation League for "Offensive And Inappropriate" remarks about GOP challenger Meg Whitman in 2010. Brown later attacked Whitman again with extraordinary vile sexist gutter language directed at the female challenger. The California National Organization for Women, a liberal feminist group, hypocritically did not withdraw its endorsement of Brown.
- New Hampshire Democrat State Representative Timothy Horrigan posted on Facebook his wish Sarah Palin and Levy Johnson would have been on board the airplane crash that killed former Alaska Senator Ted Stevens. Horrigan wrote "a dead Palin would be even more dangerous than a live one...she is all about her myth" and if she was dead, she wouldn't be the target of the liberals attempting to embarrass her. 
- During the 2008 Presidential election campaign season, Barack Obama compared Sarah Palin to a pig.
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz used sexist and demeaning language to refer to conservative radio host and commentator Laura Ingraham.
- Democrat television host Chris Wallace unprofessionally asked Presidential Candidate Congresswoman Michele Bachmann if she was a flake.
- Liberal "comedian" and "entertainer" Sandra Bernhard made extraordinary offensive, vicious, despicable and threatening remarks to Gov. Sarah Palin during a so-called "comedy performance" before a paying audience.
- Former MSNBC host Keith Olbermann called conservative columnist and blogger Michelle Malkin a "mashed up bag of meat with lipstick on it".
- Dana Milbank hosted a comedy sketch matching various politicians to types of beer; Sarah Palin was matched to "Arctic Devil" and Hillary Clinton to "Mad B****." This caused the feminist group, the Center for New Words, to demand that the sketch's sponsor, the Washington Post, fire everyone involved with it.
- In August 2007, former Democrat Presidential, Vice-Presidential candidate and amateur pornographer Senator John Edwards viciously attacked social commentator Ann Coulter, calling the petite embodiment of women's aspirations for equality in the marketplace of ideas a "she-devil" 
- "Alternative" comedian Ben Elton's repeated references to Margaret Thatcher as "a mad old cow", a sexist jibe that belied his supposed pro-feminist stance.
Against the disabled
- Liberal pundit and columnist Maureen Dowd referred to "extra chromosome conservatives" in an interview with Bill Maher on HBO. The National Down Syndrome Society issued a statement saying use of the term "extra chromosome" as a negative descriptor "is insensitive and demeaning to the more than 350,000 people in the United States who have Down syndrome, which occurs when there is an extra copy of the 21st chromosome. Regardless of who originally coined the term... Ms. Dowd has perpetuated it as a slur against hundreds of thousands of Americans who are contributing members of society and who deserve the same respect that we all expect."
- Obama White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel is reported to commonly denigrate persons he disagrees with as "retarded;" he was pointedly criticized for this by Sarah Palin.
- Former Vice President, Nobel Prize winner, and senior Democrat Party elder statesman Al Gore mocked children with Down syndrome by referring to his political critics as having "an extra chromosome."
- On March 3, 2009, Obama ridiculed children with disabilities on Jay Leno's program when answering a question about his bowling prowess. Obama said "It was like Special Olympics."   Gov. Sarah Palin, whose youngest son Trig was born with Down syndrome, reacted, "This was a degrading remark about our world's most precious and unique people, coming from the most powerful position in the world." In her resignation speech as Governor of Alaska, Palin stated: "[T]his decision comes after much consideration, and polling the most important people in my life - my children, where the count was unanimous. In response to asking: 'Want me to make a positive difference and fight for ALL our children's future from OUTSIDE the Governor's office?' It was four "yes's" and one "hell yeah!" ... much of it had to do with the kids seeing their baby brother Trig mocked by some pretty mean-spirited adults ..." In responses to Obama's comments, Kevin McConiughey, an actual Special Olympics bowling champion with an average game score of 266, reportedly challenged Obama to a match at the White House bowling alley. Obama apparently declined, as there were no reports indicating he accepted.
- The extreme liberal website Wonkette carried a series is grotesquely disparaging remarks directed at Trig Palin on his 3rd birthday. Wonkette only relented and removed the content after Papa John's, Huggies, the Vanguard Group, Holland America Cruises, Nordstrom, Bob Evans Farms, Reliant Energy, DealSwarm and Coldwell Banker joined in a boycott and pulled their advertising from the site.
- News24 of South Africa has on its website an obituary for Ronald Reagan entitled, Gay about Reagan's death. and quotes Jon Beaupre, a homosexual journalist and Los Angeles radio talk show host as saying, "I have a feeling that an awful lot of gay people are going to be cheering, that 'Ding-dong! The wicked witch is dead'."
- Actor George Clooney is unapologetic about his tasteless ridicule of an Alzheimer's sufferer:
- KURTZ: O'Reilly also criticized you for making a joke about Charlton Heston, the former NRA chief, having Alzheimer's.
- CLOONEY: Yes.
- KURTZ: Was that in poor taste in retrospect?
- CLOONEY: Yes, oh, yes. It was in poor taste. It was a funny joke. It was in a room of 100 people. Yeah, (UNINTELLIGIBLE). I have a lot of good friends who -- in fact, I have a very good friend who is dying of Alzheimer's. And it was just a funny joke.
- Multi-billionaire Democrat Party donor George Soros, on CNN, groundlessly compared President George W. Bush, who may suffer from dyslexia, to Nazis.
- Minnesota Democrat Senator and former Saturday Night Live writer and cast member Al Franken peddled a book entitled Rush Limbaugh is a Big, Fat, Stupid Idiot, viciously ridiculing a person struggling with obesity and deafness.
- In 2007, White House Press Secretary Tony Snow announced his cancer had returned. Commentators on the left-wing Daily Kos website remarked, "the world would be better off without him".
- Liberal talk radio host Mike Malloy lashed out at conservative commentator Glenn Beck, a recovering alcoholic, told his radio audience "I have good news to report. Glenn Beck appears closer to suicide. I'm hoping that he does it on camera....given his alcoholism and his tendencies towards self-destruction, I am only hoping that when Glenn Beck does put a gun to his head and pulls the trigger, that it’s on television, because somebody will capture it on YouTube and it will be the most popular little piece of video for months."
- Congressional Democrats wrote into the so-called "health care reform" bill of 2009, the outdated and offensive language, "A hospital or a nursing facility or intermediate-care facility for the mentally retarded . . ." (emphasis added). Families of the learning-disabled, mental health experts, and advocates were outraged at the insensitivity of the proposed language in the new law (a rare example of liberals criticizing their own, albeit hypocritically).
- Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton referred to a subordinate as a "Jew b*stard."
- Veteran White House correspondent Helen Thomas, who covered every president for nearly 50 years since John F. Kennedy, said Jews should "get the hell out of Palestine," and return to where they came from, suggesting Germany, Poland and the United States.
- Economist Paul Krugman in a message to progressives published as a New York Times Op-Ed piece stated Connecticut Senator and former Democratic Vice Presidential candidate Joseph Lieberman should be hung in effigy.
- Rev. Jesse Jackson said on January 25, 1984, "all Hymie wants to talk about, is Israel; every time you go to Hymietown, that's all they want to talk about." 
- People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) equated the victims of National Socialism with slaughterhogs and broiler chickens in a fundraising effort, which drew heavy criticism for the campaign and was labeled as anti-Semitism.
- Anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan engaged in anti-Semitism by claiming her son "was killed for lies and for a PNAC Neo-Con  agenda to benefit Israel", accusing members of a "vast right-wing Jewish conspiracy" of being responsible for her son's death to benefit Israel.
- Richard Dawkins claimed that Jews "more or less monopolize American foreign policy." His comments have been criticized by the Anti-Defamation League as "classic Anti-Semitism."
- Ward Churchill was referring to the victims of the 9/11 attacks as "little Eichmann’s", comparing them to the infamous Nazi leader.
- Barack Obama's pastor and mentor Jeremiah Wright, being asked a question about Obama, said, "Them Jews aren't going to let him talk to me." The story was buried by the liberal-aligned MSM.
- Al Sharpton picketed a Jewish store in Harlem, NY over a landlord dispute. Sharpton, engaging in anti-Semitic demagoguery, personally incited the protesters chanting 'bloodsucking Jews.' When it was all over, a protester ran into the store shooting people and set the place on fire. Sharpton also played a part in inciting the Crown Heights riot by referring to the Jews of the area as "diamond dealers."
Against Roman Catholics
- ABC and CNN's Headline News personality Joy Behar has been cited by the Anti-Defamation League and the Catholic League for Religious and Civil Rights for repeated use of inappropriate and offensive misrepresentations and anti-Catholic bigotry. Behar has said of the Roman Catholic process of canonization for example,
- "you can’t find any saints any more because of psycho-tropic medication. I think that the old days the saints were hearing voices and they didn’t have any Thorazine to calm them down. Now that we have all of this medication available to us, you can’t find a saint any more."
- Behar belittled the canonization of Mother Teresa, saying,
- "Mother Teresa had issues. Let’s not forget, she didn’t really believe 100 percent like these saints who were hearing voices. She didn’t hear voices. So the Church said 'okay, she does good deeds. Let’s make her a saint.' In the old days it used to be you heard voices. They can’t do that anymore."
the letter claims Boehner’s votes against expansion of the federal welfare state are anti-Catholic.
- Stephen F. Schneck, is a board member of the George Soros-funded Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good (CACG). Soros, an atheist, has provided significant funding for CACG, a group designed to undermine official Catholic teaching on abortion and homosexuality and promote the Obama regime. Shneck signed a letter challenging House Speaker John Boehner's efforts to limit expansion of the federal welfare state as anti-Catholic.
- Progressive racists harassed Sec. of Transportation Elaine Chao over President Trump's efforts to combat human trafficking at the border.
Against Evangelical Christians
- Richard Dawkins in his 2006 book The God Delusion, states fundamentalist religion "saps the intellect," and refers to belief in God as a "mind-virus."
- Extremist Katherine Yurica engaged in projection by claiming the Republican Party gained power through "Hitlerian tactics", that evangelical leaders from Billy Graham to Jerry Falwell "had to have read Hitler’s Mein Kampf," and that Christians have "fascistic tendencies."
- Liberals and liberal Christians regularly promote their theory of Fundamentalist anti-Semitism, a long-standing hoax falsely accusing Conservative Christians of anti-Semitism. In reality, a 30-year study of the liberal Christian magazine The Christian Century concluded that it was in fact consistently anti-Semitic.
- In his latest book The Resilience of Conservative Religion (2002), liberal professor of sociology Joseph B. Tamney puts Christian conservatives into the same religious category as one of the most radical and most hate-filled Islamic figures of the late 20th century: Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.
Against the American people
Against South Asians
- Michael Moore affected a mock Indian accent live on air to ridicule CNN Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta's name.
- Former liberal press member Helen Thomas disparaged Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal by making a reference to the film Slumdog Millionaire and associating it with him.
- Georgetown Prof. Carol Christine Fair tweeted during the hearings on the Kavanaugh smear that Republican Senators on the Judiciary Committee,
"All of them deserve miserable deaths while feminists laugh as they take their last gasps. Bonus: we castrate their corpses and feed them to swine? Yes."
- Maxine Waters called for mob violence against the Trump administration.
- Liberal axe-murderer arrested for threatening to chop up Sen. Rand Paul's family days after Maxine Waters' incitement to hate among Democrats.
- A written response about Vice President Dick Cheney's trip to Afghanistan and an attempt against his life "Better luck next time" 
- Actor Alec Baldwin urged a television audience of approximately three million viewers to murder Congressman Henry Hyde.
- Clark Clifford, a high level trusted confident, cabinet secretary, and Ambassador-at-Large to Democrat Presidents Truman, Lyndon Johnson, and Jimmy Carter referred to President Ronald Reagan while in office as "an amiable dunce." Clifford was at the time caught up in the notorious BCCI scandal.
- The Media Research Center in response to an attack on President George W. Bush said of MSNBC's Keith Olbermann, "Mr. Olbermann’s comments are beyond partisan. They are radically extreme and hateful.... Mr. Olbermann is using his national program to hatefully savage the President with personal smears in order to help Democrats win in next week’s election." MSNBC allowed Olbermann for years to deliver vicious personal attacks and slander on a nightly basis against conservatives and Christians in a segment on Olbermann's TV show entitled, The Worst Person in the World.
- Sarah Palin agreed to speak at a fund raiser for military families in need and for a grief camp for children who had lost loved ones in combat. Liberals "thanked" her with an onslaught of personal attacks, some of which "[raised] concerns for her safety and the safety of others", prompting the cancellation of the event.
Against College Republicans
Hoplophobia - Liberal hate speech against "Bitter Clingers" with their Guns, Bibles and Second Amendment
Hoplophobia (colloquially known as gun-a-phobia) toward the "bitter clingers", is a neologism coined by renowned conservative firearms trainer Col. Jeff Cooper to describe an "irrational aversion to weapons." That blind fear turns into liberal hate speech against more specifically firearms, the Second Amendment and citizens exercising their unalienable rights to self-defense and defense against tyranny under the Bill of Rights. The term has gained very wide acceptance in conservative, preparedness and gun enthusiast political debates over gun control, but of course is not accepted in liberal mainstream media so called "open debate" or in medical contexts. For example, one of the DSM's diagnostic criteria of phobias is that the patient be aware and acknowledge that their fear is irrational, and usually causes some kind of functional impairment. However, in interviewing conservative Second Amendment supporting psychologists one finds differing opinions from the liberal university-dominated psychiatric establishment. According to these conservative psychologists, there are indeed many patients with phobias who are acutely aware of their fear but do not acknowledge that their fear is irrational, but instead feel it is justified. They also do not view their fear as causing a functional impairment, yet others do.
In the case of anti gun rights liberals, they are indeed acutely aware of their fear of and disdain for weapons and the unalienable Second Amendment but do not acknowledge that their fear is irrational. Instead they feel their liberal hater speech is justified. These same liberals certainly do not view their fear as causing any impairment.
- Barack Hussein Obama has fueled racial and ethnic tension among partisans urging them to "punish our enemies and reward our friends."
- An anonymous editor at the New York Times attacked Rep. Tom DeLay with the most vile hate speech in DeLay's Wikipedia biographical entry.
- U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor has stated, "gender and national origins may and will make a difference in our judging....a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male."
- Homosexual "rights" activist Dan Savage coined the neologism "Santorum", defined in extremely distasteful and obscene terms, as a means to attack Rick Santorum over their differing political views.
- During the 1988 Democratic National Convention, would-be and now former Texas Governor Ann Richards said George H.W. Bush, a war hero and World War II ace pilot was "born with a silver foot in his mouth". Ted Kennedy, who was born with such a silver foot in his mouth and whose family got him off for letting Mary Jo Kopechne drown at Chappaquiddick Island, Massachusetts in 1969, would speak at the same Convention.
- In the Occupy Wall Street protests by the Left, comedienne Roseanne Barr had this to say about wealthy Americans (while ignoring that she herself is wealthy due to her acting and standup comedy careers):
- "I first would allow the guilty bankers to pay… back anything over 100 million in personal wealth because I believe in a maximum wage of 100 million dollars and if they’re unable to live on that amount then they should go to the reeducation camps, and if that doesn’t help, then be beheaded."
- Her statements regarding "reeducation" and execution for those unable to be reeducated according to her liberal whims is an echo of French terror leader Robespierre's use of the guillotine against those who were unfit to live in revolutionary France, as well as Khmer Rouge leader Pol Pot, who orchestrated the "reeducation" of those deemed unfit to live according to Communist ideals, with some two million of them executed in the killing fields of Cambodia.
- Race baiting
- Race card
- Political cards
- Liberal smear machine
- Liberal vitriol
- Left-wing war on women
- 2017 left-wing violence
- Ernesto ‘Che’ Guevara speaking about Americans in his 1966 Message to the Tricontinental Conference in Havana, Cuba.
- Interview with Harry Belefonte, Democracy Now, January 30th, 2006.
- , The Special-Interest Group Hug, Feb 12th, 2005
- Censored by CNN : Bill Maher Suggest RNC Chair Mehlman is Gay, The Huffington Post, November 8, 2006.
- The "God Hates Fags" Left, By Mark D. Tooley, FrontPageMagazine.com, February 09, 2006.
- Speedy Gonzales to Resign, Aug 27, 2007. Retrieved from History.com message boards August 30, 2007.
- The Poll also found 49% voted for Barack Obama in 2008, while only 44% voted for John McCain. Quinnipiac Poll, Question 50e, March 2010.
- CBSNews.com, June 29, 2009.
- Edwards Calls Coulter 'She-Devil', ABC News, August 17, 2007.
- Barack Obama, Jay Leno and the Special Olympics line Newsday.com, March 20, 2009
- Gay about Reagan's death, News24, 07/06/2004.
- Interview With George Clooney, Transcript CNN Reliable Sources, October 26, 2003.
- Did Hillary commit a hate crime?, Human Events, July 28, 2000.
- Hillary faces voters' wrath for alleged ethnic slur, Michael Ellison, London Guardian, July 18, 2000.
- Hillary’s Manners, Joseph Sobran, July 18, 2000.
- I agree with Clinton!, Joseph Farah, WorldNetDaily, July 20, 2000.
- https://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/18/opinion/18krugman.html?_r=1&ref=opinion message to progressives: By all means, hang Senator Joe Lieberman in effigy, Paul Krugman, New York Times Op-ed, December 17, 2009.
- Jesse and the Jews, Michael W. Hirschorn, The Harvard Crimson, March 05, 1984.
- 'Neo-conservative' is a codeword for Jewish, Dr. Barry Rubin, director of the Global Research in International Affairs (GLORIA) Institute, Interdisciplinary Center of Herzliya, H-Net discussion April 6, 2003.
- National Review, Dear Useful Idiot, Catherine Seipp, May 26, 2006.
- The Myth of Cuban Health Care Michael Moore gives it a powerful boost, Jay Nordlinger, National Review Online, July 30, 2007.
- Socialist Lobotomies Against Homosexuals in Castro's Cuba, By Notra Trulock, July 23, 2002.
- Dawkins: Jews Control US Policy, Israel National News, October 8, 2007.
- Democrats Embrace 'Impresario of Hatred' Wall Street Journal, October 20, 2003
- Sciencefriday.com page on Dawkins
- The Dawkins Delusion by Alistair McGrath
- President Bush Called “Evil,” Evangelicals Equated With Nazis at NCC-Supported Conference, John Lomperis, The Institute on Religion and Democracy.
- Apocalypse No! Christian Fascism and the Nazi Legacy, Apocalypse No! An Indigenist Perspective, by Juan Santos, November 01, 2006.
- Wikipedia talk:Requests for comment/Pravknight/POV editing, Retrieved from Wikipedia October 22, 2007.
- Moore attacks CNN network, spews anti-South Asian sentiments, RaceWire.org, July 10, 2007.
- Adelmann, Bob (June 25, 2018). Maxine Waters Urges People to Confront, Harass Trump Officials. The New American. Retrieved June 25, 2018.
- Key, Pam (June 24, 2018). Maxine Waters: People Are ‘Going to Harass’ Trump Administration Officials at Restaurants, Stores, and Gas Stations. Breitbart News. Retrieved June 25, 2018.
- http://newsbusters.org/node/14164 , Newsbusters.com Bill O’Reilly Disgusted, July 17, 2007
- Revenge on the Bitter Clingers by Rush Limbaugh. Accessed January 7, 2015
- FLASHBACK: Obama Calls Americans "Bitter Clingers" on Town Hall. Accessed January 7, 2015
- (1990) To Ride, Shoot Straight, and Speak the Truth. Boulder, Colorado: Paladin Press, 16–19.
- (June 2000) Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders DSM-IV TR (Text Revision). Arlington, VA, USA: American Psychiatric Publishing, Inc.. DOI:10.1176/appi.books.9780890423349. ISBN 978-0-89042-024-9. “Criterion C: "The person recognizes that the fear is excessive or unreasonable. Note: In children and many leftists, this feature may be absent."”
- Source - conversations with several anonymous conservative psychologists who are concerned with liberal colleague peer pressure retribution in they speak out against left-wing school system, American Psychiatric Association and American Psychological Association gun control propaganda in their leftist-dominated psychology profession.
- Sotomayor, "A Latina Judge’s Voice," (2002), online edition
- Bryan Henderson's attempts to balance socialist political science teacher, a civil libertarian come face to face with leftist hate.
- Liberal hate speech, Judith Reisman, WorldNetDaily.com, October 25, 2002.
- God Hates Fred Phelps, Retrieved from http://www.godhatesfredphelps.com/ October 25, 2007.