Difference between revisions of "Liberal hate speech"
(→Liberal race baiting: add actual edit rather than description =-)
|Line 42:||Line 42:|
==Liberal race baiting==
==Liberal race baiting==
*An anonymous editor at the ''New York Times''
*An anonymous editor at the ''New York Times'' Rep. [[Tom DeLay]] the [] in Delay's [[Wikipedia]] biographical entry. [http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Tom_DeLay&diff=prev&oldid=85320018][http://wikiscanner.virgil.gr/name2ip.php?orgname=New+York+Times&location=]
Revision as of 09:33, 9 March 2008
- 1 Liberal hate speech against persons with disabilities
- 2 Liberal hate speech against women
- 3 Liberal hate speech against African-Americans
- 4 Liberal hate speech against Hispanics
- 5 Liberal hate speech against Jews
- 6 Liberal hate speech against South Asians
- 7 Liberal hate speech against people of faith
- 8 Liberal homophobia
- 9 Liberal race baiting
- 10 References
- 11 External links
Liberal hate speech against persons with disabilities
- Rush Limbaugh
- News24 of South Africa has on its website an obituary for Ronald Reagan entitled, Gay about Reagan's death.  and quotes Jon Beaupre, a gay journalist and Los Angeles radio talk show host as saying, "I have a feeling that an awful lot of gay people are going to be cheering, that 'Ding-dong! The wicked witch is dead'."
- KURTZ: O'Reilly also criticized you for making a joke about Charlton Heston, the former NRA chief, having Alzheimer's.
- CLOONEY: Yes.
- KURTZ: Was that in poor taste in retrospect?
- CLOONEY: Yes, oh, yes. It was in poor taste. It was a funny joke. It was in a room of 100 people. Yeah, (UNINTELLIGIBLE). I have a lot of good friends who -- in fact, I have a very good friend who is dying of Alzheimer's. And it was just a funny joke. 
Liberal hate speech against women
- In August 2007, Democratic Presidential hopeful John Edwards viciously attacked social commentator Ann Coulter, calling the petite embodiment of women's aspirations for equality in the marketplace of ideas a "she-devil" 
Liberal hate speech against African-Americans
- U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas has been the relentless target of the most vile liberal hatred since his appointment; Spike Lee called him "A handkerchief-head, chicken-and-biscuit-eating Uncle Tom."
- Colin Powell is a respected and popular Statesman who rejected offers to be drafted for President in 1996. In an interview, liberal activist Harry Belefonte stated, "there are those slaves who lived on the plantation, and there were those slaves who lived in the house. You got the privilege of living in the house if you served the master to exactly the way the master intended to have you serve him. That gave you privilege. Colin Powell is permitted to come into the house of the master, as long as he will serve the master according to the master's dictates." 
Liberal hate speech against Hispanics
- Alberto Gonzales. The first Hispanic U.S. Attorney General, was consistently mocked on liberal websites as 'Alberto "Speedy" Gonzales'  during his tenure. Speedy Gonzales is a reference to a disparaging stereotypical cartoon character of Hispanics that Hollywood attempted to popularize in the 1950s and 60s. Upon his retirement, NBC News anchor Matt Lauer called Gonzales "a piñata" for the Democrats. 
Liberal hate speech against Jews
- Rev. Jesse Jackson said on Jaunary 25, 1984, "all Hymie wants to talk about, is Israel; every time you go to Hymietown, that's all they want to talk about." 
- Anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan said "Casey was killed for lies and for a PNAC Neo-Con  agenda to benefit Israel",  accusing members of a vast right-wing Jewish conspiracy of being responsible for her sons death to benefit Israel.
- Richard Dawkins claimed that Jews "more or less monopolize American foreign policy." His comments have been criticized by the Anti-Defamation League as "classic Anti-Semetism."
Liberal hate speech against South Asians
- Michael Moore affecting a mock Indian accent live on air and ridiculing CNN Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta's name. 
Liberal hate speech against people of faith
- Radical extremist Katherine Yurica stated the Republican Party gained power through "Hitlerian tactics", evangelical leaders from Billy Graham to Jerry Falwell "had to have read Hitler’s Mein Kampf" and Christians have "fascistic tendencies."
- Richard Dawkins in his 2006 book The God Delusion, states fundamentalist religion "saps the intellect," and refers to belief in God as a "mind-virus."
- HBO Real Time host Bill Maher 's on air homophobic comments about Republicans were censored by CNN. 
- Democrat Fred Phelps is known for notorious inflammatory anti-homosexual rhetoric.
Liberal race baiting
- An anonymous editor at the New York Times called Rep. Tom DeLay a grand dragon (the title of a leader of the Ku Klux Klan) of the Republican Party in Delay's Wikipedia biographical entry. 
- Gay about Reagan's death, News24, 07/06/2004.
- Interview With George Clooney, Transcript CNN Reliable Sources, October 26, 2003.
- Edwards Calls Coulter 'She-Devil', ABC News, August 17, 2007.
- Interview with Harry Belefonte, Democracy Now, January 30th, 2006.
- Speedy Gonzales to Resign, Aug 27, 2007. Retrieved from History.com message boards August 30, 2007.
- Jesse and the Jews, Michael W. Hirschorn, The Harvard Crimson, March 05, 1984.
- 'Neo-conservative' is a codeword for Jewish, Dr. Barry Rubin, director of the Global Research in International Affairs (GLORIA) Institute, Interdisciplinary Center of Herzliya, H-Net discussion April 6, 2003.
- National Review, Dear Useful Idiot, Catherine Seipp, May 26, 2006.
- Dawkins: Jews Control US Policy, Israel National News, October 8, 2007.
- Moore attacks CNN network, spews anti-South Asian sentiments, RaceWire.org, July 10, 2007.
- President Bush Called “Evil,” Evangelicals Equated With Nazis at NCC-Supported Conference, John Lomperis, The Institute on Religion and Democracy.
- Apocalypse No! Christian Fascism and the Nazi Legacy, Apocalypse No! An Indigenist Perspective, by Juan Santos, November 01, 2006.
- Wikipedia talk:Requests for comment/Pravknight/POV editing, Retrieved from Wikipedia October 22, 2007.
- Sciencefriday.com page on Dawkins
- The Dawkins Delusion by Alistair McGrath
- Censored by CNN : Bill Maher Suggest RNC Chair Mehlman is Gay, The Huffington Post, November 8, 2006.
- The "God Hates Fags" Left, By Mark D. Tooley, FrontPageMagazine.com, February 09, 2006.
- Bryan Henderson's attempts to balance socialist political science teacher, a civil libertarian come face to face with leftist hate.
- Liberal hate speech, Judith Reisman, WorldNetDaily.com, October 25, 2002.
- God Hates Fred Phelps, Retrieved from http://www.godhatesfredphelps.com/ October 25, 2007.