Difference between revisions of "Liberal hypocrisy"
|Line 106:||Line 106:|
Regarding her bigotry against men and the police:
Regarding her bigotry against men and the police:
*Athey, Amber (August 3, 2018). [http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/03/nyt-sarah-jeong-cop-men-tweets/ NYT's Sarah Jeong Also Sent Anti-Cop, Anti-Men Tweets]. ''The Daily Caller''. Retrieved August 3, 2018.
*Athey, Amber (August 3, 2018). [http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/03/nyt-sarah-jeong-cop-men-tweets/ NYT's Sarah Jeong Also Sent Anti-Cop, Anti-Men Tweets]. ''The Daily Caller''. Retrieved August 3, 2018.
*Houck, Curtis (August 3, 2018). [https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/curtis-houck/2018/08/03/course-racist-nyt-editorialist-also-wrote-tweets-attacking-men Of Course: Racist NYT Editorialist Also Wrote Tweets Attacking Men, Police]. ''NewsBusters''. Retrieved August 3, 2018.</ref> While claiming to oppose what it calls [[bigotry]] from the Right, the mainstream media itself, and other liberals, promotes bigotry.<ref>Nolte, John (August 3, 2018). [https://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2018/08/03/nolte-establishment-media-normalize-racism-and-hate/ Nolte: Establishment Media Normalize Racism and Hate]. ''Breitbart News''. Retrieved August 3, 2018.</ref><ref>Hannan, Dan (August 6, 2018). [https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/the-soft-bigotry-of-the-new-york-times The soft bigotry of the New York Times]. ''Washington Examiner''. Retrieved August 6, 2018.</ref>
*Houck, Curtis (August 3, 2018). [https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/curtis-houck/2018/08/03/course-racist-nyt-editorialist-also-wrote-tweets-attacking-men Of Course: Racist NYT Editorialist Also Wrote Tweets Attacking Men, Police]. ''NewsBusters''. Retrieved August 3
, 2018.</ref> While claiming to oppose what it calls [[bigotry]] from the Right, the mainstream media itself, and other liberals, promotes bigotry.<ref>Nolte, John (August 3, 2018). [https://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2018/08/03/nolte-establishment-media-normalize-racism-and-hate/ Nolte: Establishment Media Normalize Racism and Hate]. ''Breitbart News''. Retrieved August 3, 2018.</ref><ref>Hannan, Dan (August 6, 2018). [https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/the-soft-bigotry-of-the-new-york-times The soft bigotry of the New York Times]. ''Washington Examiner''. Retrieved August 6, 2018.</ref>
Revision as of 18:13, 6 August 2018
Liberal hypocrisy is the act of a liberal saying or doing a certain thing for which they condemn others in doing. Liberal hypocrisy can extend as far as condemning a conservative position yet embracing the same position it if it becomes a liberal position. An example of liberal hypocrisy is that liberals will often criticize George W. Bush for drinking in his youth, although they do not criticize Barack Obama who blatantly admitted to using drugs and who smoked well after sponsoring a harsh tobacco bill and drinks alcohol. Several years later, Obama realized he was exhibiting liberal hypocrisy to his children regarding his smoking, and in a rare display of common sense, finally stopped. This demonstrates that open-mindedness can overcome liberal hypocrisy, even among its most ardent practitioners. Sadly, liberals did not follow Obama's example, and still (unfairly) heap criticisms on others.
- 1 Politics
- 2 Judiciary
- 3 Religion
- 4 Values
- 5 Abortion
- 6 Gun control
- 7 Border walls
- 8 Gender and homosexuality issues
- 9 Racism
- 10 Discrimination
- 11 Eating well
- 12 Money issues
- 13 The Environment
- 14 Progressive Secular Industry
- 15 Labor
- 16 Commodities
- 17 See also
- 18 References
- 19 Links
Rep. Rosa DeLauro
Representative Rosa DeLauro, a Democrat from Connecticut, voted for a massive aid bill totaling $26 billion, which was passed into law and signed by President Obama on August 10, 2010; the bill would distribute money to states to aid teachers and first responders (firefighters, police). DeLauro said this in an email to Fox News:
- "I fought very hard for the food assistance money in the Recovery Act, and the fact is that participation in the food stamps program has jumped dramatically with the economic crisis, from 31.1 million persons to 38.2 million just in one year." "But I know that states across the nation and my own state of Connecticut also desperately need these resources to save jobs and avoid Draconian cuts to essential services for low-income families."
The "food assistance" money she is referring to is the Food stamp program, which provides money to needy families who live at or below the poverty line. For the aid bill, DeLauro voted to remove approximately $12 billion from the food stamp program.
Actress Carrie Fisher
Carrie Fisher, an actress and book author, was interviewed by Nicki Gostin for the website "PopEater" on June 14, 2010, and when asked about whether or not members of the Tea Party Movement were angry with President Barrack Obama, she had this to say:
- "Yup, and the fact that they chose to call themselves "teabaggers," which is slang for a certain act involving (deleted profanity). It sort of says a lot. I would say a mouthful. Looks like it's very upsetting for them, but he's brilliant. The thing is, he's half white but that's still not enough -- for them it's all white or (deleted profanity). I think we don't deserve him and certainly teabaggers don't deserve him."
Fisher ignored the fact that the Tea Party was created in response to an increasingly repressive, over-taxing, and power-grabbing central government; it has its origins with the Boston Tea Party and the conditions which caused the American Revolution, conditions which are cited within the Declaration of Independence. Fisher herself played Princess Leia in the Star Wars films, which involved her character being on the side of a rebellion against a corrupt, repressive, and power-grabbing central government.
NBC, MSNBC, and Keith Olbermann
The former host of Countdown With Keith Olbermann is not shy about where his ideology lies; he has used his nationally known broadcast to disparage conservatives, Republicans, Christians, and anyone else who disagrees with his liberal philosophy. On November 5, 2010, Olbermann was suspended indefinitely without pay by MSNBC for giving contributions to three Democratic candidates without first notifying his bosses, one of whom appeared on his show just after receiving a contribution. Citing NBC policy that states "Anyone working for NBC News who takes part in civic or other outside activities may find that these activities jeopardize his or her standing as an impartial journalist because they may create the appearance of a conflict of interest. Such activities may include participation in or contributions to political campaigns or groups that espouse controversial positions. You should report any such potential conflicts in advance to, and obtain prior approval of, the President of NBC News or his designee" , MSNBC President Phil Griffin gave the order for suspension.
"Contributions" to a cause does not have to be in terms of money; it can also involve using the public airwaves. MSNBC has continually presented programming and hosts hostile to conservatives and the Republican Party, while at the same time being supportive of the Democratic Party and liberalism in general. MSNBC currently presents nightly programming similar to Olbermann's, hosted by Chris Matthews and Rachel Maddow, both of whom are on record as using their shows in support of Democratic causes. Further, parent company NBC uses its Today show and NBC Nightly News in much the same way.
Liberal hypocrisy may have been one of the factors that caused Microsoft to divest itself from MSNBC in 2012—although the mainstream media would not have, and did not, report on this issue.
Nazism and Fascism
- See Obamunism
Democrat Steven Cohen stooped to comparing Republicans to Nazi propagandist Joseph Goebbels for pointing out the enormous costs of Obamacare. Meanwhile, the socialism underlying Obamacare is closely ideologically related to 20th-century fascism.
Other political examples
- Liberals and the mainstream media attacked Trump Administration nominee Tom Marino for helping pass a bill that reduced DEA enforcement against big pharma companies, but the bill passed unanimously by Congress – including every Democrat – and signed into law by liberal Democrat Barack Obama.
- Despite the European Union taking a tough stance against countries such as Poland and Hungary for refusing to accept Muslim refugees, and against the United Kingdom for voting to leave the organization, Germany was found in 2018 to have broken the most EU rules.
- Liberals harshly criticized Poland, a conservative-leaning country, for passing a law restricting free speech that accuses Poland of being complicit in the Holocaust, yet they had no problem with the many existing laws stringently restricting free speech in Western Europe, as well as restrictions and even outright bans on homeschooling in many Western European countries. Similarly, while Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau funded a left-wing group protesting a pipeline because of "free speech", he refused to fund any organizations opposed to abortion and the homosexual agenda. Additionally, while the media and liberals claim that right-wing populist parties in Europe somehow pose a threat to free speech and religion, the establishment parties have restricted many of these same freedoms. Additionally, the Left, while once claiming to stand strongly for free speech when doing so benefited them politically, now opposes free speech now that conservatives are taking advantage of the same free speech rights.
- While liberals, including those in the mainstream media, acted hysterically upon hearing that President Trump was planning on holding a military parade, many liberals formerly supported the idea of holding such parades.
- Although the Left has been colluding with Russia since at least the 1930s (including during the Trump Administration), they go hysterical over unfounded claims that conservative Donald Trump somehow colluded with Russia. They also loved Russia's dictators, when they were communist. Liberals also called on President Trump to cut off high-level communications with Russia for allegedly "attacking our democracy", even though the U.S. government refused to cut off ties for earlier and even worse actions by Russia, some recent. Additionally, the Left supports having its allies interfere in the domestic politics of other countries even when it strongly opposes its political opponents doing the same.
- While socialist London mayor Sadiq Khan strongly opposed limiting free speech for anti-Trump protestors in London simply "because somebody's feelings might be hurt", he strongly supports censoring Twitter to avoid hurting the feelings of those whose views align with his. Also, he denied free speech rights by banning a pro-Trump rally at the U.S. embassy in London, and his government removed a satirical painting of himself just before the protests because it was "offensive."
- Former FBI counterintelligence deputy Peter Strzok, who initiated the Trump-Russia investigation over false allegations manufactured by Hillary Clinton of an alleged affair making President Trump vulnerable to blackmail, denied he himself was vulnerable to blackmail over Strzok's own admitted marital infidelity in violation of FBI regulations.
While leftists blame conservatives for "politicizing" the judiciary, they themselves are to blame for, at least, most of the politicization.
For years, the American Civil Liberties Union has been filing lawsuits against Christians in the country over prayers and gatherings in public places, prayers in public schools, the teaching of Creationism or Intelligent design, or anything that has to do with the Bible. On August 3, 2010, the City of New York passed a unanimous resolution granting the building of an Islamic mosque just blocks away from the site of the twin towers of the World Trade Center, which was totally destroyed by fanatical adherents of Islam on September 11, 2001, killing nearly 3,000 people there and in simultaneous attacks in Washington D.C. and Shanksville, Pennsylvania. Utterly-condemned by the nation at large, the ACLU and its sister group New York Civil Liberties Union said in a joint statement about the new resolution "We congratulate the Landmarks Preservation Commission for promoting our nation's core values and not letting bias get in the way of the rule of law. The free exercise of religion is one of America's most fundamental freedoms. For hundreds of years, our pluralism and tolerance have sustained and strengthened our nation."
- While persecuting Christian homeschoolers and Jewish private schools for their "conservative" or outside the mainstream, liberal Western European countries such as Germany and Belgium go out of their way to accommodate Muslim students and Islamic private schools (some of which are government subsidized).
Despite the criticisms of DNC chair Tom Perez and other Democrats of President Donald Trump for allegedly having a poor personality and using poor language, Perez has himself proudly used filthy language in political speeches, such as saying that Republicans "don't give a s***" about voters or "the people." As a further sign regarding his party's hypocritical decline into using filthy language occurred when it, around the same time as Perez's comments, started selling shirts saying that "Democrats give a s*** about people." This showed a blatant departure from Michelle Obama's "when they go low, we go high" phrase she and Democrats enjoyed using. In addition to this, California Senator Kamala Harris and New York Senator Kirsten Gillibrand used the f-word at public events. These incidents were seen throughout the Democrat Party.
Some Democrats even used profane language, such as the f-word, against President Trump himself.
Although liberals supposedly support "tolerance" for others, and although they enjoy lecturing conservatives and Christians on the need for tolerance, they frequently display intolerance for those they disagree with, especially conservatives and Christians. For example, Mitt Romney smeared conservative Christian pastor Robert Jeffress as being a "religious bigot" for holding the traditional Protestant Christian view that salvation is found only through Jesus Christ alone.
A "Women's March" held in early 2017 serves as another example of liberal intolerance. The march was largely just a sham intended to bash President Trump and promote far-left and feminist ideology that hundreds of millions of women oppose. Additionally, pro-life groups were excluded from the D.C. march, even though they support the humane principle of opposing legalized murder.
During an argument over immigration to the U.S. from third-world countries, anti-Trump liberal Republican commentator (a token conservative) Rick Wilson displayed his moral superiority and tolerance of opposing viewpoints by telling pro-Trump radio host John Fredericks that he should "go on Amazon, order yourself a pointy white hat, head down to Home Depot and get the wood to build a burning cross," and after Fredericks responded by making intelligent arguments over economic effects of immigration, Wilson stated that "I will gut you like a fish on this show if you want to keep this up."
While Leftists claim to oppose Nazism and anybody they claim is associated with it, they use the same tactics as the Nazis.
Liberal Comedian Jimmy Kimmel made fun of Melania Trump's accent, and was appropriately ridiculed by Sean Hannity for it.
Moderately-conservative commentator Kevin Williamson was fired from The Atlantic right after his hiring because it was revealed that he supported strongly pro-life views, and The New York Times fired an editor it had hired just hours earlier because of tweets deems anti-black and -gay – both people showed bigotry toward groups favored by the Left. However, The New York Times defended a new hire after it was revealed that she had made multiple racist, bigoted, and intolerant comments against white people, men, and the police – not liberal-favored groups – and it tried to justify her blatant racism. While claiming to oppose what it calls bigotry from the Right, the mainstream media itself, and other liberals, promotes bigotry.
While leftists frequently forgive other liberals who apologize for nasty statements or actions, they refuse to accept apologies for conservatives or even non-conservatives who do not hold a hateful attitude toward conservatives as in the case of Roseanne Barr in 2018.
Bullying and harassment
While claiming to oppose bullying, and while they attack conservatives for what they perceive as "bullying," leftists frequently bully and harass those they disagree with (for examples, see Bigotry, Politics of personal destruction, and Liberal Smear Machine).
- After Fox News commentator Laura Ingraham mocked the fact that far-left anti-gun child activist David Hogg had been rejected by several colleges, Hogg (despite using far more extreme and even bigoted commentary against conservatives) claimed that Ingraham was "bullying" him and then tried to ruin her entire career by targeting her advertisers and even refusing to accept her apology that she subsequently made. In reality, Hogg was the bully. Other celebrities joined in and made hateful comments against Ingraham despite her apology.
- While leftists claim that children who advocate for leftist policies must never be criticized, those same leftists make nasty attacks against conservative minors, nor do they care when the leftist child activists make extremely nasty attacks against conservatives.
- Although members of the mainstream media claimed to be very concerned about violence against the media, they ignored the hundreds of examples of violence by leftists against Trump supporters.
Sexual misconduct allegations
- When conservative Judge Roy Moore was accused of sexual misconduct allegations, the media, liberals, and the GOP establishment jumped to conclusions and quickly condemned him, something they did due to their preexisting dislike of Moore and his conservative and Christian positions. However, these same people remained silent about the concurrent sexual misconduct allegations surrounding liberal Republican George H. W. Bush, as well as the fact that they either ignored or even defended (including the Republicans) Democrat Senator Bob Menendez from similar (and also concurrent) allegations for which he was facing criminal charges. When Democrat Senator Al Franken was revealed and admitted (at the same time as the incidents surrounding Moore) to have said and done perverse sexual acts against others, the same people who condemned Moore, including Mitch McConnell, were significantly more lenient toward him. Although Franken was eventually forced to resign, he used his resignation speech to attack Moore and U.S. President Donald Trump, and not only did many of Franken's staffers cry at his resignation speech, but almost every Senator present at his resignation speech – almost all Democrats – embraced him afterward. Liberals displayed hypocrisy when dealing with other examples of alleged sexual misconduct by other liberal figures.
- In September 2017, former Obama Administration EPA administrator Lisa Jackson, who used the fake name of Richard Windsor along with a fake email account "to avoid federal record-keeping and disclosure requirements," criticized the Trump Administration EPA of not having transparency.
- Despite calling for more FISA court transparency as recently as 2013, Democrats in 2018 opposed releasing a memo about FISA abuses.
- While the Left and mainstream media highly emphasized and showed strong outrage against the 2016 Trump campaign's data mining on Facebook, Obama's 2012 campaign did the same thing, something the media responded with either silence or praise.
While the Left and mainstream media acted shocked and outraged over EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt's corruption, they had no problem with Hillary Clinton's numerous corrupt actions, or with the Obamagate, Russiagate, or other Obama Administration scandals.
While liberals, such as Virginia Senator Tim Kaine, have called on Christians to care for the "least of these," they themselves have opposed helping the unborn, who are especially among the "least of these." Additionally, while liberals, including pro-abortion groups such as Planned Parenthood and NARAL, condemned President Trump for referring to MS-13 gang members as "animals", they themselves fail to admit that unborn human beings are actually human.
Pro-life ad bans
The Founding Fathers knew first hand what it was like to fight against a tyrannical government, and they recognized even before the American Revolution that guns owned by private citizens act as a threat against such a government. The following individuals and organizations have either proposed legislation against private gun ownership, or have spoken for anti-gun laws, while at the same time acted the opposite:
As a direct result of the tragedy involving the shooting deaths of 26 children and administrators at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, the New York Journal published an online interactive map on December 23, 2012 showing the locations of all law-abiding citizens who legally owned, and had registered, firearms within Westchester and Rockland counties of New York. "We knew publication of the database would be controversial, but we felt sharing as much information as we could about gun ownership in our area was important in the aftermath of the Newtown shootings," editor and news vice president CynDee Royle said. The newspaper's editors also sought out what type of weapons were owned, as well as targeting Putnam County, which denied the request. Speaking about the rage many felt over the Journal's anti-gun stance, state Senator Greg Ball, (R-Patterson, N.Y.) said in a statement "This is clearly a violation of privacy, and needs to be corrected immediately. The same elitist eggheads who use their editorial page to coddle terrorists and criminals are now treating law-abiding citizens like level-three sexual predators. Every person with common sense should be offended."
Left out of the Journal's search were people in illegal possession of guns, namely the criminal element. In the days since the Journal published their map and offended the country, an enterprising blogger released the names and addresses of all the journalists who worked for that paper; as a result, the Journal has now hired and posted guards for their employees - all carrying the firearms that the Journal hates so much.
Despite making many movies full of gun violence, which oftentimes glorify violence, Hollywood celebrities overwhelmingly support gun control.
George Clooney, actor
Mocked fellow actor and gun-rights advocate, Charlton Heston. When Clooney was told Heston suffers from Alzheimer's disease, he responded:
- "I don't care. Charlton Heston is the head of the National Rifle Association. He deserves whatever anyone says about him." 
Clooney starred in the film The Peacemaker, in which he played an American military man defending the country from a nuclear attack; scenes in the film showed him using a gun to defend himself and others.
Mark Wahlberg, actor
Upon meeting Charlton Heston on the set of the remake of Planet of the Apes, Wahlberg rudely told Heston, "It was very disturbing meeting you." Later, Wahlberg would have this to say at the MTV Movie Awards:
- "I believe Charlton Heston is America's best villain because he loves guns so much. Maybe he should get the award for being president of the National Rifle Association."
Wahlberg's character in Planet of the Apes uses a gun to defend himself and other humans from the apes who would rule over them.
Rosie O'Donnell, actress and talk show host
On her television show, April 19, 1999, O'Donnell had this to say about gun owners:
- "I don't care if you want to hunt. I don't care if you think it's your right. I say, 'Sorry.' It is 1999. We have had enough as a nation. You are not allowed to own a gun, and if you do own a gun I think you should go to prison."
Several months later, her bodyguard applied for a concealed gun permit from the Greenwich (Connecticut) Police Department.
Janeane Garafalo, actress and commentator Janeane Garafalo appears on the Fox televisions series 24, which accurately portrays the usefulness of aggressive interrogation on terrorists. But when she was the host of a series on the leftist Air America network, she condemned the use of torture, specifically referencing the TV series.
- Al Sharpton's half-brother, Kenneth Glasgow, was arrested in connection with a gun murder shortly after his organization participated in the anti-gun "March for Our Lives."
- Vic Mensa, a professional rapper who spoke in favor of gun control at the anti-gun "March for Our Lives" in 2018, was arrested a year prior in Beverly Hills for carrying a concealed handgun without a license.
Sarah Brady, wife of former White House Press Secretary James Brady
For Christmas, 2000, Sarah Brady bought her son, James Brady Jr., a Remington .30-06 hunting rifle, complete with scope and safety lock, at a Lewes, Del., gun shop.
- "I can't describe how I felt when I picked up that rifle, loaded it into my little car and drove home," she writes. "It seemed so incredibly strange: Sarah Brady, of all people, packing heat."
Sarah Brady fought for gun laws to make it tougher for the average citizen to purchase and own one, which was the end result of her husband being seriously wounded by John Hinckley in March 1981, when he tried to assassinate President Ronald Reagan. "We hope that it's innocuous and there's been no laws violated," said James Jay Baker, chief lobbyist for the National Rifle Association. "It's obviously interesting that Sarah would be purchasing firearms of any kind for anybody, given her championing of restrictive guns laws for everyone."
John Kerry, United States Senator
Kerry's voting record here and here speaks for itself. The National Humane Society, long against the hunting of animals in any fashion, gave Kerry a 100% good rating during his failed presidential run in 2004.
While gun control activists accuse Republicans of being "puppets" of the National Rifle Association, they ignore the fact that promoters of gun control, including allegedly "student-led" protests, are backed by powerful interests behind the scenes who seek to advance their political agendas.
While liberals frequently use mass shootings to push for more gun control, they fail to show outrage at the many deaths that occur regularly in liberal cities, like Chicago, with strict gun control laws.
- While liberals want to raise the minimum age to buy a gun to at least 21, they want to lower the minimum voting age to as low as 13–14.
Despite Barack Obama's opposition to Donald Trump's plan to build a border wall along the U.S.-Mexico border in order to secure it, it was reported in early 2017 that he was building a wall around his new mansion, obviously in order to keep unwanted people out.
Despite attacking conservatives for their views on illegal immigration and border security, the Vatican is surrounded by high walls.
During Trump's presidency, Senate Democrats opposed the construction of any border barriers despite having voted unanimously in 2013 to do just that.
Gender and homosexuality issues
- See also: Left-wing war on women
- While feminists are usually quick to condemn remarks and actions they deem sexist, they do not show the same outrage when sexist attacks are made against conservative women.
- While New Jersey Senator Cory Booker postured as a defender of homosexuals and attacked President Trump's Secretary of State nominee for holding conservative views on homosexuality, he voted against another Trump Administration nominee, Richard Grenell, who became the highest-ranking homosexual ever in a Republican administration.
John Edwards, Democratic Presidential candidate
Liberals have long purported to promote equality and acceptance of women in the marketplace and oppose hate speech. Former U.S. Senator and Vice-Presidential candidate John Edwards while campaigning for the Democratic Presidential nomination in 2007 in the same breath after calling social commentator Ann Coulter a "she-devil," said "people like Ann Coulter, they engage in hateful language." 
- See also: Racism and the Democratic Party
Color of Change and Glenn Beck
On his Fox News program, Glenn Beck declared to a guest that Obama is a "racist" with "a deep-seated hatred for white people," based on the present political situation and Obama's past. Declaring the comment to be racist in and of itself, the organization "Color of Change," a liberal activist group headed by current "green czar" Van Jones – a declared communist – wrote a large number of letters to the sponsors of Beck's program, demanding they distance themselves from the show and cease sponsoring. A number of these companies (Wal-Mart, GEICO, etc.) did just that. What they want to do is to make Beck a liability; James Rucker, Color of Change's executive director, stated in an interview "They have a toxic asset. They can either clean it up or get rid of it."
Racism doesn't stop Color of Change from selling T-shirts emblazoned with the words "Kanye was Right," referring to the hostile remarks made by rapper Kanye West during a fundraising for victims of Hurricane Katrina in September 2005, in which he declared that the federal response to the disaster was deliberately slow because the victims were black. "We already realize a lot of people that could help are at war right now, fighting another way — and they've given them permission to go down and shoot us!" He added a moment later "George Bush doesn’t care about black people."
Despite pushing to take down Confederate statues, left-wing activists did not voice any objections to the numerous monuments named after racist Democrat leaders, such as Andrew Johnson, Woodrow Wilson, Lyndon Johnson, and Robert Byrd. They also had no problem with the numerous monuments honoring Bill Clinton, an alleged sexual predator.
Despite liberals and establishment Republicans criticizing President Donald Trump for allegedly using the word "s***hole" in reference to poor, unstable, corrupt, and underdeveloped countries that happen to be nonwhite, they did the same thing, with Lindsey Graham referring to Mexico and other Latin American countries "hellholes" in 2013. Despite condemning the alleged statement, Democrats continued supporting Planned Parenthood, which murders a highly disproportionate number of black and Hispanic people.
While liberals claim to oppose discrimination, and while they support "anti-discrimination" laws, they actually support discrimination against certain groups.
Liberals and liberal organizations advocate for forcing Christian business owners to serve homosexuals even if doing so violates their conscience. However, leftist organizations which regularly lobby for Christians to be forced to serve homosexuals with no exceptions, such as the ACLU, remained silent when a homosexual coffee shop owner kicked several Christians out of his shop on October 1, 2017, because their very presence offended him.
Homosexuality in the public schools
Many public schools throughout the United States promote and indoctrinate students with the homosexual agenda, oftentimes through publically-funded school programs created by GLSEN. Much of this was the work of the Obama Administration. GLSEN also promotes the homosexual agenda through a "day of silence."
Although GLSEN "envisions a world in which every child learns to respect and accept all people, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity/expression.", GLSEN discriminates against persons with a Biblical worldview and will not tolerate the voice of ex-gays or those helped by reparative therapy. If you disagree with the homosexual platform, GLSEN considers you to be a "homophobe" or "bigot". GLSEN's view is flawed because they do not practice respect for all persons that they teach.
In some schools, where the rainbow flag (symbolizing homosexuality, as well as being a perversion of the real meaning of the rainbow mentioned in Genesis 9:12-17) is flown, students who promote the Confederate flag may expect to face disciplinary actions.
Discrimination against conservative groups
- During the Obama Administration, the Internal Revenue Service discriminated against conservative organizations by making them wait for years just to gain tax-exempt status. At the same time, other groups received the same status in a very short period of time, such as a satanic group which received nonprofit status in only ten days.
- In April 2018, a New York judge ruled that a bar could refuse service to Trump supporters, stating that this form of discrimination did not apply under existing anti-discrimination laws.
The Obamas and obesity
The Obamas have come out against obesity, making it a goal to have obesity ratings for all citizens done by 2014. This includes mandatory checks on body fat index, to be made available in medical health records. According to The Hill, the "first lady Michelle Obama's campaign against childhood obesity has thrust a tax on fast food and soft drinks onto the legislative agendas of local and state governments." "We all know the numbers," Michelle Obama said. "I mean, one in three kids are overweight or obese, and we're spending $150 billion a year treating obesity-related illnesses. So we know this is a problem, and there's a lot at stake." Her efforts include teaching kids at the school level about proper nutrition and diet; she also has made claims that it costs over $140 billion a year in heath care, in addition to national security issues.
This focus on obesity, however, didn't stop the Obama family from going to a Mount Desert ice cream parlor in North Carolina (where a typical vanilla is very high in saturated fat and calories, alongside any other premium ice cream); nor did it stop Michelle Obama from enjoying cheeseburgers and fries on the campaign trail in Milwaukee; nor did it prevent Barack Obama from loading up on two Philly cheesesteak sandwiches, washed down with a mint chocolate chip ice cream cone while in Pennsylvania In addition, Barack Obama appointed Regina Benjamin, an obese woman, to be the US Surgeon General. Regina Benjamin and the Obamas have yet to publicly discuss the significant obesity problem within the lesbian community.
Despite voicing opposition to Wall Street, Warren attended a donor retreat in Martha's Vineyard with several CEOs.
John Edwards, former United States Senator
On August 2, 2007, Edwards made a demand of fellow Democratic presidential candidates that they refuse to accept money from Rupert Murdoch. He said this while speaking in Chapel Hill, North Carolina:
- "News Corp's purchase of the Dow Jones Co. and The Wall Street Journal should be the last straw when it comes to media consolidation. The basis of a strong democracy begins and ends with a strong, unbiased and fair media — all qualities which are pretty hard to subscribe to Fox News and News Corp. The reality is that Americans deserve more news outlets — not fewer. It's time for all Democrats, including those running for president, to stand up and speak out against this merger and other forms of media consolidation.
- "Moreover, given Fox News' consistent efforts to demean Democrats — they have attacked the character of Senator Obama, Vice President Gore, and many others — no Democrat running for president should accept campaign money from top News Corp executives. So, today, I'm challenging every Democratic presidential candidate to refuse contributions from News Corp executives and return any they've already taken, beginning with Rupert Murdoch. The time has come for Democrats to stop pretending to be friends with the very people who demonize the Democratic Party." 
John Edwards is the recipient of some $800,000 in advance royalties for a book he wrote titled "Home: The Blueprints of Our Lives", from HarperCollins Publishers, which is owned by Rupert Murdoch's News Corp. When asked if he would return the royalties, the answer was "no".
Harry Smith, co-host of CBS' The Early Show
On July 24, 2007, home and garden expert Danny Lipford demonstrated a product that can water a parched lawn from underground. Referring to the cost ($140.00), Smith said this:
- "Now that the minimum wage is up, maybe we can afford it."
The minimum wage is $5.85 per hour. Smith can afford the product on his $3,000,000 a year salary.
Diane Sawyer, co-host of ABC's Good Morning America
Good Morning America on July 18, 2007 criticized Rupert Murdoch as the “the man with everything” just after he bought the Wall Street Journal. Sawyer elaborated with this:
- “You think he has everything? I'll bet the day after tomorrow there is something new he wants,”
Sawyer herself makes $12,000,000 a year.
In a short interview by CNS News on October 1, 2009, liberal documentary filmmaker Michael Moore was asked by reporter Nicholas Ballasy "Critics would say he’s [Moore] been very successful under a capitalist system. How would you justify making a movie where you paint capitalism as evil?" Moore replied "Well, capitalism did nothing for me, starting with my first film. You know, I had to pretty much beg, borrow and steal," he said. "The system is not set up to help somebody from the working class make a movie like this and get the truth out there."
To date, all of Moore's films and books have amassed more than $300,000,000 in profits due to America's capitalist system; one, Fahrenheit 9/11 – a film suggesting the United States Government caused the events of September 11, 2001 – earned more than $200,000,000 alone. 
Taking money (taxation)
In 2001 the state legislature and many liberals in Arkansas clamored for Republican governor Mike Huckabee to raise taxes to shore up an estimated $142 million budget deficit. In response, Huckabee created the "Tax Me More" Fund, in which liberals who feel they are guilty of not contributing more to the government can voluntarily do so and, according to spokesman Rick Nelson, "assuage their guilt". "We share responsibility for the [budget] fiasco," said state Senator John Riggs, a Democrat who represents Little Rock. "I am responsible for my actions and am as guilty as everyone else for letting the governor's budget go through."
Riggs ponied up $100 for the fund. One week after implementing the fund at the end of November 2001, the fund amounted to $260. By the following April, the amount was between $2,000-$3,000. The program ended in June, 2002.
Taking taxes while avoiding them
Senator John Kerry is on record as having raised taxes on the wealthy, as well as fighting the cutting of those taxes. It was revealed that Kerry bought a luxury yacht - the Isabel – a 76-foot New Zealand-built sloop designed by Ted Fontaine, with an Edwardian-style interior, complete with wet bar, wine storage, and VIP cabins. He paid $7 million for the boat, and would have had to pay over $435,000 dollars and a $70,000 annual excise tax to Massachusetts, the state he represents and calls home.
Kerry purchased, and most importantly – ported – the yacht in Rhode Island, where he's aware of the 1993 repeal of the Boat Sales and Use Tax. He won't have to pay a dime in taxes for his new toy.
Wasting taxpayer money
While Democrats and liberal organizations made a lot of noise over Trump cabinet officials spending taxpayer money for charter and military flights (enough noise to cause HHS Secretary Tom Price to resign), they had no complaint when Obama Administration officials did the same thing. Despite liberal obsession about Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke's spending on charter flights, Obama Administration Interior Department secretaries spent over 13 times in eight years as Zinke had spent by October 2017. Similarly, while the media emphasized international travel spending by EPA director Scott Pruitt, the Obama Administration's EPA directors spend as must or even more than Pruitt with no media outrage.
No to gas-tax holiday
For the privileged Democratic committee members, the last four months has been a tax-free gas fill-up in Colorado, home of the Presidential convention. Since Denver's municipal gas pumps are tax-free, Democrats made frequent use of the city's resources. These are the same Democrats that have refused the tax-break holiday for the American people. It is not a good for everyone, just a few select liberal people.
Senate Democrats hold hearings on the pay equality for women, blame McCain. All the while, Obama is not criticized for paying over $12,000 more for male staffers than women staffers. McCain's campaign actually pays 24% more to women than does Obama. For every dollar that Joe Biden paid his average male staffer, his female equivalent made only 73 cents.
The hounding of the dead
Senator Charles Schumer wants an investigation into whether or not credit card companies are demanding that relatives of deceased card holders pay the bills. "These companies call surviving relatives, often shortly after the death of a loved one, to coax or cajole them into making payments on the deceased relative's credit card," Schumer said in a recent email sent to the Chairman of the Federal Trade Commission, Jon Leibowitz. "To say the least, this practice is distasteful and unethical. Moreover, this practice may very well violate the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.".
Schumer himself voted NO on raising the Estate tax exemption to $5M from $1M (Kyl Amendment; Bill S.Amdt.4191 to S.Con.Res.70 ; vote number 08-S050 on Feb 13, 2008); voted NO on raising estate tax exemption to $5 million (Kyl Amendment; Bill S.Amdt.507 on S.Con.Res.21 ; vote number 2007-083 on Mar 21, 2007); voted NO on supporting permanence of estate tax cuts (Bill H.R. 5970 ; vote number 2006-229 on Aug 3, 2006); voted NO on phasing out the estate tax (Bill HR 8 ; vote number 2000-197 on Jul 14, 2000) 
- A 2018 University of Michigan study found that despite being "highly concerned" about human-caused climate change and supporting big government programs to combat it, such people were least likely to have an eco-friendly lifestyle while people most skeptical of human-caused climate change and most opposed to big government policies had the most eco-friendly lifestyle.
The strange case of Al Gore
Former Vice President Al Gore seems to go to great lengths regarding his own "do-as-I-say-and-not-as-I-do" attitude regarding a clean environment.
- "There are many who still do not believe that global warming is a problem at all. And it's no wonder: because they are the targets of a massive and well-organized campaign of disinformation lavishly funded by polluters who are determined to prevent any action to reduce the greenhouse gas emissions that cause global warming out of a fear that their profits might be affected if they had to stop dumping so much pollution into the atmosphere."
Sean Hannity reported on Fox News Channel's Hannity & Colmes, February 18, 2007, that when Al Gore was running his campaign: "On January 27th, 2000, Gore campaign in Concord and Manchester, New Hampshire, and on that very same day reimbursed the Thomas Lee Company $1,400 for the use of their corporate jet. That evening he left New Hampshire and flew back to Washington aboard Air Force Two, the vice president's official plane is a 757, which means that the flight from New Hampshire to Washington, well, the vice president emitted more than 22,000 pounds of CO2."
On March 29, 2009, Gore further compounded his global warming hypocrisy by keeping many of his lights on at his Belle Meade (Nashville), Tennessee home – including his floodlights – when they should have been off for the Earth Hour that he helped to promote.
On January 2, 2013 a deal was completed between Gore and the Qatar-owned Al Jazeera, allowing the sale of Current TV to the Middle Eastern news organization infamous for being the mouthpiece of terrorists like Osama bin Laden and Hamas. Being a green-energy man, Gore wouldn't allow advertising from oil companies on his network, yet he sold it to a country whose prime source of revenue is from oil. "Al was always lecturing us about green," said one disgruntled staffer. "He kept his word about green all right—as in cold, hard cash!"
Polluting the air
For the 2018 World Economic Forum in Davos, over 1,000 private jet flights transported the numerous globalist elites to the event so they could discuss "the 'major threat' of climate change," among other issues.
More exhaust, less walking
Actress Gwyneth Paltrow, a long-time "champion" of the environment, ended a small celebration in Hollywood, California involving a newly released video by British singer Paul McCartney, stepped into her car and went to dinner with her husband on April 18, 2012. The restaurant was four doors down the street – 0.06 of a mile – and took approximately 10 seconds, while several others who were at the same event and went to the same restaurant walked the distance in less than a couple minutes. The car she was in – a chauffeured Lincoln Town Car – is a gas guzzler, getting 15 miles per gallon or less in the city.
Liberals are trashy
As with the inauguration of President Obama on January 20, 2009, liberals have demonstrated in mass numbers their own disdain for taking care of the environment; the earth is a trash can to them. On October 2, 2010, thousands of liberals who expressed desires of socialism and big government descended on Washington D.C., in part to counter the Glenn Beck "Restoring Honor" rally a few weeks before. Thousands of pounds of signs, trash, and garbage was strewn upon the grounds of the Mall, the Lincoln Memorial, the World War II Memorial, and the Washington Monument; by comparison, Beck's rally – which had tens of thousands more people – had no litter problem whatsoever.
- Leonardo DiCaprio, actor
DiCaprio, a well-known Hollywood actor turned environmentalist is highlighting the plight of polar bears and global warming; however, in doing so, he is using reams and reams of unrecycled paper.
- Barack Obama
- Oil tanker SS Prestige
Spain, a member of the Kyoto accords, refused to permit a stricken oil tanker, SS Prestige into a safe harbor; the reason given was to prevent pollution in Spanish waters. On November 19, 2002, the Prestige sank, spilling more than 77,000 tons of fuel oil – which could have been pumped out of the ship while docked - into the open ocean, which washed ashore within days onto much of the Atlantic coastal areas of Spain, Portugal, and France.
The New York Times on waste
In an article published in the New York Times on February 25, 2009, Dr. Allen Hershkowitz of the Natural Resource Defense Council, stated emphatically that “No forest of any kind should be used to make toilet paper.” The writer of the article, Leslie Kaufmann, called her piece "What Mr. Whipple Didn't Say: Softer Paper Is Costly to Forests," seemingly lecturing Americans on wastefulness via the subject of toilet paper, and emphasizing how countries other than America use more recycled content in creating toilet paper than in the U.S. (20% vs. 2% respectively).
The New York Times prints over one million newspapers daily; it admitted to an ordinary blogger that its own use of recycled paper is 21% to 28%; he further stated that it "takes 75,000 trees to print the Sunday edition of the New York Times". Taking away the top percentage for recycling leaves well over 50,000 trees cut down.
Hypocritical care for endangered animals
The Sonoran pronghorn antelope (Antilocapra americana sonoriensis) is listed as critically endangered by the Federal government, numbering about 80 estimated animals in their former range within Arizona. Groups such as Defenders of Wildlife, Wilderness Watch, and other environmentalists are opposed to the construction and placement of watch towers within the Cabeza Prieta National Wildlife Refuge by the Department of Homeland Security to detect illegal immigrants crossing into the United States, stating that "human presence" would disturb the animals in such a way as to drive them to actual extinction. "They always end up causing a lot of unintended consequences," said George Nickas, director of Wilderness Watch, about the towers. "I don't know which straw will break the camel's back, so to speak, but I do think what's happening will incrementally lead to more and more difficulties."
Environmentalists are more concerned about the effects of the Border Patrol on the animals. Ignored by these liberals are the hundreds of illegals moving through the pronghorn's habitat on a daily basis, leaving man-made destruction of the environment and tons of trash in their wake.
Progressive Secular Industry
|“||Attention leftists: hypocrisy is not a failure to live up to one’s own ideals. Hypocrisy is a willful professing of a belief, that one that does not truly believe.||”|
- While liberals claim to support unions and increased union rights and privileges, they oppose unionizing their own campaign workers. Similarly, the Democrat-controlled California legislature refused to allow its own employees to join unions despite supporting other pro-labor union policies. In 2018, Planned Parenthood publically opposed a pro-abortion state house candidate because she supported unionizing abortion clinics.
- Despite claiming to support unions, many liberals support globalism, free trade agreements, and open borders, all of which lower wages for native workers.
For decades Labor Unions allegedly presented themselves as defenders of the oppressed, and against the "capital exploitation of labor." Labor Unions were supposed to have won for workers certain rights, guarantees, benefits, and fair wages. Unions were said to have forced businesses to be accountable for "fair labor practices," and through the higher pay scales, they won for themselves paid more taxes on income collected from their paychecks by employers which had the support of the government. Trade Unionism had been an important part of the liberal coalition within the Democratic party. In the late 1990s, Unions began protesting the loss of jobs through outsourcing.
Exploitation of the poor
By the 21st century, Unions began outsourcing picket lines to non-union, scab labor. The non-unionized workers were recruited from the most vulnerable of society willing to take on the most undignified type of work. The Unions offered no benefits, no healthcare, no job security, low pay, and intolerable working conditions. The Unions likewise paid in cash and did not collect taxes due to either federal, state, or local governments. Further, the Union's exploitation of workers on outsourced picket lines contributed absolutely nothing to the workers Social Security retirement fund. Unions did not pay required Workers Compensation premiums for a hazardous job known to be risking life and limb. All this, so the greedy employer, in this case, the Union membership, could enjoy higher living standards for themselves.
The cost of gasoline
Katie Couric, CBS News anchor
While a co-host for the NBC morning news program Today, she said this on August 15, 2005:
- “I had to take out a loan to fill up my minivan. It’s crazy.”
At the time, she had a contract with NBC worth $15,000,000 a year.
The state of Tennessee in July 2007 enacted an increase in the tax on cigarettes; the plan was to discourage smoking by youths, new smokers, and get others to break the habit. The state's treasury also expects to see an increase in revenue from the resulting taxation. Among the organizations supporting the new tax is Campaign for a Healthy and Responsible Tennessee (CHART), which has this written on their website:
- "For the past six years, CHART has taken a public stand on key issues related to tobacco policy. Among other victories, the coalition helped to secure a 7 cent increase in the state's tobacco excise tax in 2002 which has reduced youth and adult smoking rates, generated vital state revenues and provided significant health care savings." 
The only way to generate the vital state revenues that Tennessee needs from this cigarette tax is for people to continue smoking.
John Banzhaf III is a legal professor at George Washington University  who has filed public-interest lawsuits against cigarette manufacturers and fast food restaurants. Among the defendants was McDonald's, which was targeted in 2002  for contributing to obesity. This was posted on his website:
- McDONALD'S TRANS FAT: McDonald's was sued after it announced, with great fanfare and publicity, that it would remove trans fat from its offerings, and then quietly reneged on its promise. McDonald's agreed to make the requested disclosure, and to pay $8 million to settle the law suit. 
At about the same time Banzhaf began his suit, he made an appearance on Morgan Spurlock's documentary about obesity from fast food, Super Size Me (2004), and Banzhaf is clearly shown in the film eating a large McDonald's hamburger, fries, and drink.
- Atheist hypocrisy
- Double standard
- Selective outrage
- Liberal Smear Machine
- Examples of liberal hypocrisy from previous "Breaking News" articles
- Kurtz, Howard (October 18, 2017). Journalists torpedo Trump drug nominee over bad bill, but how did it ever pass? Fox News. Retrieved October 18, 2017.
- Deacon, Liam (February 8, 2018). Germany Revealed as Biggest EU Rule Breaker as Bloc Moves to Punish Right Wing Hungary and Brexit Britain. Breitbart News. Retrieved February 8, 2018.
- Multiple references:
- Freedland, Jonathan (February 2, 2018). Poland can’t lay its Holocaust ghosts to rest by censoring free speech. The Guardian. Retrieved February 8, 2018.
- Donadio, Rachel (February 8, 2018). The Dark Consequences of Poland's New Holocaust Law. The Atlantic. Retrieved February 8, 2018.
- Pomianowski, Joseph (February 7, 2018). Poland’s Holocaust Bill Is a Shameful and Futile Attempt to Bury Its WWII Ghosts. Haaretz. Retrieved February 8, 2018.
- Polish president to sign controversial Holocaust bill. USA Today. Retrieved February 8, 2018.
- Multiple references:
- Gonzalez, Mike (February 8, 2018). Europe’s War on Free Speech. The Daily Signal. Retrieved February 8, 2018.
- Feldman, Noah (March 19, 2017). Free Speech in Europe Isn't What Americans Think. Bloomberg. Retrieved February 8, 2018.
- Stuttaford, Andrew (May 21, 2017). Against Free Speech: Merkel, May (and Macron). National Review. Retrieved February 8, 2018.
- Martino, Peter (September 10, 2013). Europe: Treating Homeschoolers Like Terrorists. Gatestone Institute. Retrieved February 8, 2018.
- Tennant, Michael (April 26, 2018). Trudeau: “Free Speech” Demands Funding Pipeline Protesters but Not Pro-Lifers. The New American. Retrieved April 26, 2018.
- Anderson, Emma (May 23, 2018). Germany’s far-right AfD offices blocked by giant ice blocks. Politico. Retrieved May 23, 2018.
- Williams, Thomas D. (July 1, 2018). Williams: Why Liberals Have Flip-Flopped on Free Speech. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 1, 2018.
- Duke, Selwyn (July 7, 2018). The Democrats’ Dropping Mask: Now They Aim to End Free Speech. The New American. Retrieved July 7, 2018.
- Bruce, Tammy (February 7, 2018). Trump wants a military parade and liberals are hysterical (just more proof it's the right thing to do). Fox News. Retrieved February 8, 2018.
- Salazar, Adan (February 7, 2018). No Joke: Liberals To Protest Trump Parade by Laying in Front of Tanks. Infowars. Retrieved February 8, 2018.
- Flood, Brian (February 2, 2018). Mainstream media attacking Trump’s ‘dumb’ idea for military parade. Fox News. Retrieved February 8, 2018.
- Harper, Jennifer (February 8, 2018). Wait, Democrats once loved a military parade. The Washington Times. Retrieved February 8, 2018.
- Byas, Steve (February 13, 2018). The Left's Collusion With the Russians Is Nothing New. The New American. Retrieved February 13, 2018.
- Byas, Steve (July 17, 2018). The Left’s Love for Russian Dictators — Other Than Putin. The New American. Retrieved July 17, 2018.
- Hayward, John (July 16, 2018). 7 Times America Kept Talking to Russia After Severe Provocations. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 16, 2018.
- Multiple references:
- Deacon, Liam (July 2, 2018). Confirmed: Cameron Told Obama to Say Brexit Britain Would Be ‘Back of the Queue’. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 2, 2018.
- Delingpole, James (July 2, 2018). Delingpole: Sinister Foreign Leader Caught Trying to Overturn Democratic Vote in UK… Breitbart News. Retrieved July 2, 2018.
- Wirtz, Bill (June 5, 2018). Europe’s Hypocritical Fury Towards Trump’s Ambassador. The American Conservative. Retrieved July 3, 2018.
- Rogen, Tom (July 13, 2018). London Mayor Sadiq Khan's two-faced free speech approach. Washington Examiner. Retrieved July 13, 2018.
- Montgomery, Jack (July 14, 2018). ‘Free Speech Is Dead’ – Police in Khan’s London BAN Pro-Trump Rally at U.S. Embassy. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 14, 2018.
- Deacon, Liam (July 19, 2018). London Removed ‘Offensive’ Mayor Khan Mural Weeks Before Allowing Trump Baby Balloon. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 19, 2018.
- Cleveland, Margot (October 12, 2017). Tom Daschle rewrites history to defend Senate Democrats who are Borking Trump's judicial nominees. Washington Examiner. Retrieved October 12, 2017.
- Weber, Joseph (April 20, 2017). Dems' new message: Republicans 'don’t give a sh-t’. Fox News. Retrieved April 20, 2017.
- Nazarian, Adelle (July 11, 2017). DNC Chair Tom Perez Doubles Down: Republicans ‘Don’t Give a Sh*t About the People’. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 11, 2017.
- Freddoso, David (April 20, 2017). Change is here: Dems go from prudish ads to selling 'sh*t' shirts. Washington Examiner. Retrieved April 20, 2017.
- Nazarian, Adelle (April 28, 2017). America Rising PAC Releases Ad Highlighting Democratic Party’s ‘Race to the Bottom’. Breitbart News. Retrieved April 29, 2017.
- Rodriguez, Katherine (May 7, 2017). VIDEO: Sen. Kamala Harris Uses the F-Word at Public Event About Health Care. Breitbart News. Retrieved May 8, 2017.
- New York senator drops F-bombs during speech. Fox News. June 11, 2017. Retrieved June 11, 2017.
- Caton, Alex (April 24, 2017). Why Democrats Are Dropping More F-Bombs Than Ever. Politico. Retrieved May 12, 2017.
- Chumley, Cheryl K. (May 22, 2017). F-bombing Trump — the left’s new weapon of choice. The Washington Times. Retrieved May 22, 2017.
- Nazarian, Adelle (May 21, 2017). California Democratic Party Leader Leads ‘F*ck Donald Trump’ Chant at Convention. Breitbart News. Retrieved May 22, 2017.
- Weaver, Al (August 7, 2017). Joe Manchin: 'I don't give a s--t' if I win re-election. Washington Examiner. Retrieved August 7, 2017.
- Thomsen, Jacqueline (August 7, 2017). Manchin: 'I don't give a s---' if I win reelection. The Hill. Retrieved August 7, 2017.
- Nye, Abby (October 2, 2008). Chapter 3 -- We Will Not Tolerate Intolerance. Answers in Genesis (excerpt from Fish Out of Water). Retrieved June 8, 2017.
- Multiple references:
- Conradis, Brandon (May 13, 2018). Romney denounces pastor slated to speak at US embassy in Jerusalem. The Hill. Retrieved May 13, 2018.
- Starnes, Todd (May 13, 2018). Mitt Romney Calls Southern Baptist Pastor Robert Jeffress a “Religious Bigot”. Todd Starnes. Retrieved May 13, 2018.
- Starnes, Todd (May 14, 2018). Bitter Mitt Romney Smears Evangelicals by Attacking Jeffress. Todd Starnes. Retrieved May 14, 2018.
- Klukowski, Ken; Pollak, Joel (May 16, 2018). Exclusive — Evangelical Pastor Robert Jeffress Prays at Jerusalem Embassy; Romney Attacks. Breitbart News. Retrieved May 16, 2018.
- Starnes, Todd (June 8, 2017). Pro-Trump gays banned from pride parade. Fox News. Retrieved June 8, 2017.
- Ernst, Douglas (June 9, 2017). Gays for Trump president blasts Charlotte Pride’s ‘snowflake fury,’ political parade ban. The Washington Times. Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- Mcardle, Mairead (January 21, 2017). Women's March sports slew of liberal talking points. Washington Examiner. Retrieved January 22, 2017.
- Ham, Ken (December 18, 2015). Secularist Intolerance—Demanding Bible-Free Hotel Rooms. Answers in Genesis. Retrieved June 8, 2017.
- Ham, Ken (May 12, 2015). Atheists Express Their Intolerance and Hatred of Anything Christian. Answers in Genesis. Retrieved June 8, 2017.
- Dr. Bergman, Jerry (January 21, 2009). A Brief History of Intolerance in Modern Cosmology. Answers in Genesis (from Answers Research Journal). Retrieved June 8, 2017.
- Ham, Ken (March 6, 2016). Secularist Intolerance Against Scientific Paper That Briefly Mentions Creator. Answers in Genesis. Retrieved June 8, 2017.
- Concha, Joe (January 12, 2018). GOP strategist to conservative radio host on CNN: 'I will gut you like a fish on this show'. The Hill. Retrieved January 12, 2018.
- Rogan, Tom (April 24, 2018). Milo Yiannopoulos and the far-left's ironic Nazi problem. Washington Examiner. Retrieved April 29, 2018.
- Multiple references:
- Hasson, Peter (April 5, 2018). What Ingraham, Sinclair And Williamson Have In Common. The Daily Caller. Retrieved April 5, 2018.
- DeGroot, Christopher (April 5, 2018). Kevin Williamson Finds a Fitting New Home — NOT! (Updated). The American Spectator. Retrieved April 5, 2018.
- Freiburger, Calvin (April 5, 2018). Double-standard? The sheer hypocrisy behind the Atlantic’s decision to fire Kevin Williamson. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved August 5, 2018.
- Multiple references:
- Re, Gregg (February 14, 2018). New York Times hires writer to cover 'consequences of technology,' fires her for tweets hours later. Fox News. Retrieved August 2, 2018.
- Nolte, John (February 14, 2018). NYT Discovers Its Latest Left-wing Editorial Writer Befriends Nazis, Calls People F*gs. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 2, 2018.
- Athey, Amber (August 2, 2018). NYTimes' Newest Hire Sent Tons of Anti-White Racist Tweets. The Daily Caller. Retrieved August 2, 2018.
- Multiple references:
- Flood, Brian (August 2, 2018). New York Times stands by new tech writer Sarah Jeong after racist tweets surface. Fox News. Retrieved August 2, 2018.
- Caplan, Joshua (August 2, 2018). NYT: New Hire Sarah Jeong ‘Regrets’ Professing Hate for ‘Dumbass F*cking White People’. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 2, 2018.
- Richardson, Valerie (August 2, 2018). NYT defends newly hired opinion writer with history of anti-white tweets. The Washington Times. Retrieved August 3, 2018.
- Duke, Selwyn (August 3, 2018). NY Times Stands by New Editor Who Sent Vile Anti-white Tweets. The New American. Retrieved August 3, 2018.
- Vespa, Matt (August 3, 2018). Stay Classy: New NYT Editorial Writer Apparently Has A Problem With 'Dumba** F**king White People'. Townhall. Retrieved August 3, 2018.
- Marsh, Kristine (August 2, 2018). New York Times hypocrites knowingly hire racist writer who wants to '#CancelWhitePeople'. Fox News (from NewsBusters). Retrieved August 2, 2018.
- Athey, Amber (August 3, 2018). NYT's Sarah Jeong Also Sent Anti-Cop, Anti-Men Tweets. The Daily Caller. Retrieved August 3, 2018.
- Houck, Curtis (August 3, 2018). Of Course: Racist NYT Editorialist Also Wrote Tweets Attacking Men, Police. NewsBusters. Retrieved August 3, 2018.
- Starr, Penny (August 6, 2018). Black Conservatives Speak Out Against NY Times Hiring ‘Racist,’ ‘Vulgar’ Sarah Jeong. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 6, 2018.
- Nolte, John (August 3, 2018). Nolte: Establishment Media Normalize Racism and Hate. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 3, 2018.
- Hannan, Dan (August 6, 2018). The soft bigotry of the New York Times. Washington Examiner. Retrieved August 6, 2018.
- Byas, Steve (May 30, 2018). Roseanne Barr’s Firing Demonstrates Liberal Double Standard. The New American. Retrieved May 30, 2018.
- Spiering, Charlie (May 30, 2018). Sarah Sanders Rips Media ‘Double Standard’ Over Roseanne Barr Comment. Breitbart News. Retrieved May 30, 2018.
- Concha, Joe (May 30, 2018). Conservatives see double-standard on Roseanne, cite Olbermann, Joy Reid. The Hill. Retrieved May 30, 2018.
- Multiple references:
- Tucker Carlson: Activists Like David Hogg ‘Definitely Not Fit to Be Making Policy for the Rest of Us’. Breitbart News. March 26, 2018. Retrieved March 30, 2018.
- Rutz, David (March 27, 2018). David Hogg Wild. The Washington Free Beacon. Retrieved March 30, 2018.
- Bowden, John (March 29, 2018). Ben Shapiro: Parkland student should not be free from pushback. The Hill. Retrieved March 30, 2018.
- Nolte, John (March 31, 2018). Nolte: Media Seek to Destroy Laura Ingraham Only Because She’s a Conservative Woman. Breitbart News. Retrieved March 31, 2018.
- Multiple references:
- Key, Pam (March 30, 2018). David Hogg: Laura Ingraham Is a ‘Deplorable’ ‘Bully,’ She Needs to Be ‘Held Accountable’. Breitbart News. Retrieved March 30, 2018.
- Anapol, Avery (March 31, 2018). David Hogg doubles down on criticism of Ingraham: 'A bully is a bully'. The Hill. Retrieved March 31, 2018.
- Morton, Victor (April 1, 2018). David Hogg labels Laura Ingraham a lifelong ‘bully’ as Fox News host takes leave. The Washington Times. Retrieved April 1, 2018.
- Rodriguez, Katherine (March 29, 2018). David Hogg’s Sister to Melania Trump: My Brother Is Being ‘Cyberbullied’. Breitbart News. Retrieved March 30, 2018.
- Multiple references:
- Laura Ingraham Apologizes as Advertisers Flee, David Hogg Says ‘Not Enough’. Breitbart News. March 29, 2018. Retrieved March 30, 2018.
- Hawkins, Awr (March 30, 2018). David Hogg: Laura Ingraham ‘Needs to Stand Down Because I Am Not the Issue Here’. Breitbart News. Retrieved March 30, 2018.
- Nolte, John (March 29, 2018). Parkland Student-Activist David Hogg Targets Laura Ingraham’s Advertisers for Boycott. Breitbart News. Retrieved March 30, 2018.
- Morton, Victor (March 29, 2018). David Hogg rejects Laura Ingraham’s apology, demands she ‘denounce’ Fox News’ gun-control coverage. The Washington Times. Retrieved March 30, 2018.
- Concha, Joe (March 30, 2018). David Hogg's attempt to end Laura Ingraham's career sets dangerous precedent. The Hill. Retrieved March 30, 2018.
- Wulfsohn, Joey (April 2, 2018). If Anyone Is The Bully In The Laura Ingraham Spat, It’s David Hogg. The Federalist. Retrieved April 5, 2018.
- Hudson, Jerome (March 29, 2018). Celebs Rip ‘F***ing A**hole’ Laura Ingraham After Her Hogg Apology. Breitbart News. Retrieved March 30, 2018.
- Nolte, John (March 30, 2018). Michael Rapaport Attacks Laura Ingraham: ‘You F**king Pig’. Breitbart News. Retrieved March 30, 2018.
- Multiple references:
- Mason, Ian (March 31, 2018). Leftist Journo Kurt Eichenwald Attacks Parkland Survivor, Claims He Thought He Was Insulting Different Conservative Teenager. Breitbart News. Retrieved March 31, 2018.
- Nash, Charlie (April 3, 2018). Kurt Eichenwald Calls Parkland Survivor ‘Desperate’ and ‘In Need of Psychiatric Help’. Breitbart News. Retrieved April 3, 2018.
- Duke, Selwyn (April 2, 2018). Media Double Standard: David Hogg Can Hurl Stones, but Can’t be Criticized. The New American. Retrieved April 2, 2018.
- Nolte, John (July 30, 2018). Nolte: New York Times Upset over Threats Against Media; Ignores 500-Plus Attacks on Trump Supporters. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 30, 2018.
- Multiple references:
- Manchester, Julia (November 10, 2017). Kasich: GOP can't support Roy Moore. The Hill. Retrieved November 10, 2017.
- Samuels, Brett (November 12, 2017). GOP rep: Moore disqualified himself from Senate long ago. The Hill. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- Moran, Sean (November 13, 2017). Senate Republicans Condemn Roy Moore, Silent on George H.W. Bush Allegations. Breitbart News. Retrieved November 13, 2017.
- Multiple references:
- Shaw, Adam (November 10, 2017). Study: Networks Loud on Roy Moore Allegations, Quiet on Bob Menendez Trial. Breitbart News. Retrieved November 14, 2017.
- Harper, Jennifer (November 14, 2017). Shocker! Roy Moore gets 40 times more coverage than Bob Menendez. The Washington Times. Retrieved November 15, 2017.
- Menge, Margaret (November 12, 2017). Lindsey Graham Calls for Roy Moore to Step Aside but Defends Bob Menendez. LifeZette. Retrieved November 14, 2017.
- Berry, Susan (November 14, 2017). Ted Cruz: Media Should ‘Ask Democrats the Very Same Questions About Sen. Menendez’ Being ‘Asked About Judge Moore’. Breitbart News. Retrieved November 14, 2017.
- Multiple references:
- King, Robert (November 16, 2017). Democratic senators call for ethics probe of Al Franken, not resignation. Washington Examiner. Retrieved November 16, 2017.
- Moran, Sean (November 16, 2017). Mitch McConnell Calls for Ethics Review of Franken Allegations, No Call Yet for His Removal. Breitbart News. Retrieved November 16, 2017.
- Lam, Katherine (November 16, 2017). Al Franken joked about raping Lesley Stahl in 1995 New York Magazine article. Fox News. Retrieved November 16, 2017.
- Scarry, Eddie (November 17, 2017). Major newspapers hold fire on Al Franken, in contrast to Roy Moore. Washington Examiner. Retrieved November 17, 2017.
- Mason, Ian (November 17, 2017). GOP Leaders Who Threw Fellow Republican Moore to the Wolves Stay Silent on Dem Franken. Breitbart News. Retrieved November 17, 2017.
- Pollak, Joel B. (December 7, 2017). Al Franken Falls on His Sword So the Party Can Attack Donald Trump. Breitbart News. Retrieved December 8, 2017.
- Weaver, Al (December 7, 2017). 'Ready?': Democratic senators and staffers shed tears during Al Franken's resignation speech. Breitbart News. Retrieved December 8, 2017.
- Hashmi, Siraj (November 15, 2017). If Democrats want to be consistent on misconduct, they need to call out Joe Biden. Washington Examiner. Retrieved November 15, 2017.
- Payton, Bre (October 11, 2016). Rape Victim: Hillary Clinton Laughed At Me And Blamed Me For Getting Raped. The Federalist. Retrieved November 15, 2017.
- Pollak, Joel B. (September 20, 2017). Former EPA Chief Lisa Jackson, a.k.a. ‘Richard Windsor,’ Blasts Trump EPA over ‘Transparency’. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 20, 2017.
- Singman, Brooke (February 6, 2018). Dems blasting Nunes memo once urged FISA court transparency. Breitbart News. Retrieved February 6, 2018.
- Multiple references:
- Flood, Brian (March 21, 2018). Liberal media didn’t think data mining was so bad when Obama’s campaign did it. Fox News. Retrieved March 22, 2018.
- Bokhari, Allum (March 20, 2018). The Media Praised or Ignored Obama’s Harvesting of Facebook Data. Breitbart News. Retrieved March 22, 2018.
- Shaw, C. Mitchell (April 3, 2018). Trump Facebook Data Manipulation: Obama Did the Same and More in 2012. The New American. Retrieved April 3, 2018.
- Shaw, C. Mitchell (July 8, 2018). The Real Lesson of the Scandals Surrounding Pruitt's Resignation. The New American. Retrieved July 8, 2018.
- Williams, Thomas D. (September 16, 2017). Pro-Abortion Tim Kaine Appeals to Christians to Defend ‘Least’ Among Us. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 16, 2017.
- Freiburger, Calvin (May 18, 2018). Abortion supporters attack Trump for impugning personhood of violent international gang. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved May 20, 2018.
- Brown, Lauretta (May 17, 2018). Irony: Abortion Leaders Condemn Trump for Not Recognizing MS-13 As People. Townhall. Retrieved May 20, 2018.
- Morse, Brandon (May 17, 2018). Abortion Leaders Are Defending The Violent MS-13 Gang Against Trump’s Comments. RedState. Retrieved May 20, 2018.
- Berry, Susan (October 10, 2017). Twitter Allows Abortion Ads, Blocks Pro-Life Messages as ‘Inflammatory,’ ‘Offensive’. Breitbart News. Retrieved October 10, 2017.
- Reid, John Wesley (June 29, 2017). A Double Standard? Unpacking Twitter's Pro-Life Ad Ban. CBN News. Retrieved October 11, 2017.
- Adams, Becket (October 9, 2017). Don't be surprised Twitter censored a pro-life congresswoman. They do this. Washington Examiner. Retrieved October 11, 2017.
- Hudson, Jerome (March 21, 2018). Hollywood Goes All-In for Student Gun Control March. Breitbart News. Retrieved March 27, 2018.
- Multiple references:
- Rodriguez, Katherine (March 27, 2018). Al Sharpton’s Half-Brother Charged with Capital Murder in Alabama for Allegedly Shooting Woman. Breitbart News. Retrieved March 28, 2018.
- Al Sharpton's half brother charged with capital murder in Alabama shooting. Fox News. March 27, 2018. Retrieved March 28, 2018.
- Multiple references:
- Hawkins, Awr (March 26, 2018). Rapper Who Performed at Gun Control March Arrested Last Year on Concealed Handgun Charge. Breitbart News. Retrieved March 28, 2018.
- Crowe, Jack (March 26, 2018). Rapper Who Performed at March for Our Lives was Arrested on a Gun Charge. National Review. Retrieved March 28, 2018.
- Multiple references:
- Orr, Bob (February 28, 2018). My party is beholden to the NRA. The News & Observer. Retrieved March 27, 2018.
- Chaitin, Daniel (October 5, 2015). Reid: Republicans 'puppets' of the NRA. Washington Examiner. Retrieved March 27, 2018.
- Bixby, Scott (February 22, 2018). Parkland Survivors to ‘Puppet’ Politicians: How Many Have to Die? The Daily Beast. Retrieved March 27, 2018.
- Hawkins, Awr (March 28, 2018). February Donations to NRA Tripled as Celebrities, Establishment Media Attacked. Breitbart News. Retrieved March 28, 2018.
- Multiple references:
- DeSanctis, Alexandra (February 28, 2018). NRA Critics Ignore Political Influence of Planned Parenthood. National Review. Retrieved March 27, 2018.
- Cawthorne, Cameron (February 28, 2018). Progressive Groups Back Parkland Students’ Calls for Gun Control Following Shooting. The Washington Free Beacon. Retrieved March 27, 2018.
- Weber, Joseph (March 26, 2018). Big Hollywood backed, staged student-inspired gun safety march. Fox News. Retrieved March 27, 2018.
- Hasson, Peter (February 27, 2018). Left-Wing Activists Driving Student Gun Control Protests. The Daily Caller. Retrieved March 27, 2018.
- Schouten, Fredreka; Gaudiano, Nicole (February 28, 2018). Gun-control groups team with students to turn Parkland shooting anguish into activism. USA Today. Retrieved March 27, 2018.
- Starr, Penny (March 23, 2018). Left Wing Directed and Funded Teens Descend on DC for Anti-Gun ‘March for Our Lives’. Breitbart News. Retrieved March 27, 2018.
- Shaw, C. Mitchell (March 26, 2018). Leaked Audio: Anti-gun Giffords Foundation Behind "Student-led" March for Our Lives. The New American. Retrieved March 27, 2018.
- Newman, Alex (March 13, 2018). Soros-backed “Student” Movement Against Guns Vows “Revolution”. The New American. Retrieved March 27, 2018.
- Starr, Penny (March 24, 2018). March for Our Lives D.C. Unfolds as Anti-Trump, Anti-Gun, Get-Out-the-Liberal-Vote Rally. Breitbart News. Retrieved March 27, 2018.
- Rodriquez, Katherine (March 28, 2018). Gun Control Activists at March for Our Lives Register Thousands of Voters to Influence Elections. Breitbart News. Retrieved March 28, 2018.
- Pergram, Chad (October 4, 2017). Dems return to usual script on gun control after Las Vegas massacre. Fox News. Retrieved October 4, 2017.
- Adelmann, Bob (October 2, 2017). Las Vegas Massacre: Gun-control Agenda Already Being Pushed. The New American. Retrieved October 3, 2017.
- Scarry, Eddie (October 2, 2017). Media push for gun control after Las Vegas shooting. Washington Examiner. Retrieved October 3, 2017.
- Hawkins, Awr (October 2, 2017). Celebrities Rush to Call for Gun Control After Las Vegas Mass Shooting. Breitbart News. Retrieved October 3, 2017.
- Hawkins, Awr (October 3, 2017). Jimmy Kimmel Didn’t Cry for the Nearly 59 People Shot Each Month in Chicago. Breitbart News. Retrieved October 3, 2017.
- Multiple references:
- Tobin, Jonathan S. (March 6, 2018). Liberals Are Fine With Teens Rearranging The Constitution, But Don’t Trust Them With Guns. The Federalist. Retrieved March 27, 2018.
- Woolfolk, John (February 27, 2018). An 18-year-old can’t buy a beer but can buy a rifle in California. Should that change? The Mercury News. Retrieved March 27, 2018.
- Our manifesto to fix America's gun laws. The Guardian. March 23, 2018. Retrieved March 27, 2018.
- Multiple references:
- Schneider, Christian (February 27, 2018). Florida school shooting prompts a few bad ideas, such as allowing kids under 18 to vote. Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Retrieved March 27, 2018.
- Hasson, Peter (February 19, 2018). Liberal Harvard Law Prof Wants To Lower Voting Age To 16. The Daily Caller. Retrieved March 27, 2018.
- Hudson, Jerome (March 27, 2018). Michael Moore: ‘Voting Age Should be Lowered to 16’. Breitbart News. Retrieved March 27, 2018.
- Steinberg, Laurence (March 2, 2018). Why We Should Lower the Voting Age to 16. The New York Times. Retrieved March 27, 2018.
- Obama building a wall around his new DC house. Washington Examiner. January 6, 2017. Retrieved January 7, 2017.
- Nolte, John (September 8, 2017). Nolte: Those 40-Foot Vatican Walls Are Logs in the Eyes of Bannon-Bashing Bishops. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 19, 2017.
- Singman, Brooke (January 9, 2018). Dems change tune on border wall, after backing barrier under Obama. Fox News. Retrieved January 12, 2018.
- Toto, Christian (March 29, 2018). Feminists quick to decry sexist attacks — unless directed at conservative women. The Washington Times. Retrieved March 30, 2018.
- Wong, Kristina (April 13, 2018). Cory Booker Attacks Pompeo over Gay Marriage but Opposes Openly Gay Grenell Nomination for German Ambassador. Breitbart News. Retrieved April 29, 2018.
- Wong, Kristina (April 26, 2018). Cory Booker Votes Against Gay Trump Nominee After Posturing as Gay Rights Champion. Breitbart News. Retrieved April 29, 2018.
- Edwards Calls Coulter 'She-Devil', ABC News, August 17, 2007.
- House, Amanda (August 16, 2017). Safe-Space History: Left-Wing Activists, Complacent Governments Destroy Confederate Monuments Across Nation. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 16, 2017.
- Hawkins, Awr (August 16, 2017). Twelve Memorials that Must Be Removed if Democrats Are Serious About Erasing Racism. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 16, 2017.
- Riehl, Dan (August 16, 2017). D’Souza: Racist Democrat Woodrow Wilson ‘a Pretty Good Candidate to Have His Statue Pulled Down’. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 16, 2017.
- Hawkins, Awr (August 18, 2017). Seven Monuments of Accused Sexual Predator Bill Clinton. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 18, 2017.
- Multiple references:
- Treene, Alayna (December 12, 2018). Outcry over Trump's "shithole" remarks. Axios. Retrieved January 12, 2018.
- Angry Reactions Continue to Trump's Vulgar Immigration Remark. Voice of America. Retrieved January 14, 2018.
- Dinan, Stephen (January 12, 2018). Lindsey Graham called Mexico, other countries ‘hellholes’ in 2013 immigration debate. The Washington Times. Retrieved January 12, 2018.
- Binder, John (January 12, 2018). Watch: Lindsey Graham – Who Blasted Trump for ‘Shithole’ Comment – Called Mexico a ‘Hellhole’ in 2013. Breitbart News. Retrieved January 12, 2018.
- Berry, Susan (January 13, 2018). Democrats Condemn Alleged ‘S**hole’ Remark as Racist, Prop Up Eugenics-Based Planned Parenthood. Breitbart News. Retrieved January 13, 2018.
- Binder, John (January 12, 2018). Watch: Dick Durbin Advocated for Ending ‘Chain Migration’ in 2010, a Term He Now Says is Racist. Breitbart News. Retrieved January 12, 2018.
- Duke, Selwyn (April 27, 2018). Phony Anti-discrimination Law: Judge Rules That Bar Can Kick Out Trump Supporters. The New American. Retrieved April 27, 2018.
- Randall, Amber (October 10, 2017). ACLU Silent On Gay Coffee Shop Owner Who Kicked Out Christians [VIDEO]. The Daily Caller. Retrieved October 23, 2017.
- Multiple references:
- Ernst, Douglas (October 6, 2017). Christian activists booted from Seattle coffee shop: ‘I’m gay. You have to leave’. The Washington Times. Retrieved October 23, 2017.
- Taylor, Sarah (October 7, 2017). Gay coffee shop owner kicks Christians out of cafe, goes on vulgar rant — it was all caught on video. The Blaze. Retrieved October 23, 2017.
- Pandolfo, Chris (October 9, 2017). VIDEO: Gay coffee shop owner kicks Christians out of his shop. Conservative Review. Retrieved October 23, 2017.
- Caralle, Katelyn (October 9, 2017). Christian Pro-Life Group Kicked Out of Seattle Coffee Shop by Gay Owner. The Washington Free Beacon. Retrieved October 23, 2017.
- Prokop, Hannah (November 11, 2016). Prairie Ridge High School suspends student for wearing Confederate flag to school. Northwest Herald. Retrieved March 24, 2017.
- Heyer, Walt (June 8, 2015). Public School LGBT Programs Don't Just Trample Parental Rights. They Also Put Kids at Risk. The Witherspoon Institute -- Public Discourse. Retrieved March 24, 2017.
- Berry, Susan (April 11, 2015). Day of Silence: How the LGBT Agenda Is Hijacking America’s Youth. Breitbart News. Retrieved March 24, 2017.
- About GLSEN.
- Local CWA Leader Reaches Out to Youth at Homosexual Pressure Group Event. CWA (1/4/2008). Retrieved on March 9, 2014.
- The rainbow that I have put in the sky will be my sign to you and to every living creature on earth. It will remind you that I will keep this promise forever. When I send clouds over the earth, and a rainbow appears in the sky, I will remember my promise to you and to all other living creatures. Never again will I let floodwaters destroy all life. When I see the rainbow in the sky, I will always remember the promise that I have made to every living creature. The rainbow will be the sign of that solemn promise.
- IRS granted Satanic cult tax-exempt status in 10 days, report says. Fox News. Retrieved March 25, 2017.
- Ernst, Douglas (March 20, 2017). Obama’s IRS gave ‘Satan Club’ creator fast tax-exempt status. The Washington Times. Retrieved March 25, 2017.
- Multiple references:
- Rodriguez, Katherine (April 26, 2018). Judge Rules NYC Bar Can Kick Out Trump Supporter with MAGA Hat. Breitbart News. Retrieved April 27, 2018.
- Judge rules New York City bar can refuse service to Trump supporter wearing MAGA hat. Fox News. April 25, 2018. Retrieved April 27, 2018.
- Overweight and Obesity in Sexual-Minority Women: Evidence From Population-Based Data, Ulrike Boehmer, Deborah J. Bowen, Greta R. Bauer, American Journal of Public Health, 2007 Jun;97(6):1134-40. E pub 2007 Apr 26.
- Jashinsky, Emily (September 20, 2017). Elizabeth Warren is hypocritically meeting with Wall Street CEOs. Washington Examiner. Retrieved September 20, 2017.
- Sen. John Kerry skips town on sails tax
- Record budget deficit predicted LATimes, July 29, 2008
- Senate rejects earmark moratorium CNN, March 14, 2008
- Treene, Alayna (September 29, 2017). The Trump officials caught splurging on luxury travel. Axios. Retrieved September 29, 2017.
- Pappas, Alex (September 29, 2017). HHS Secretary Tom Price resigns over private plane trips. Fox News. Retrieved September 29, 2017.
- Pollak, Joel B. (September 29, 2017). Democrats Flew at Taxpayer Expense and Almost Nobody Cared. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 29, 2017.
- Siciliano, John (October 9, 2017). Obama Interior officials dwarfed Ryan Zinke's spending on private flights: Report. Washington Examiner. Retrieved October 9, 2017.
- Mikelionis, Lukas (March 22, 2018). Obama's EPA appointees spent as much, or more, on travel than Trump's Pruitt, data show. Fox News. Retrieved March 22, 2018.
- Democratic Convention’s Hosts Getting Tax-Free Gas Fox News July 23, 2008
- Obama Pays Women Only 78 Percent of What He Pays Men CNSNews, September 18, 2008
- Biden Bucks His Equity Talk National Review Online, September 24, 2008
- Multiple references:
- Tennant, Michael (May 7, 2018). Climate-change Believers Pollute More Than Skeptics, Study Says. The New American. Retrieved May 7, 2018.
- William, Thomas D. (May 6, 2018). Shock Study: Climate Skeptics More ‘Eco-Friendly’ than Climate Alarmists. Breitbart News. Retrieved May 7, 2018.
- Richardson, Valerie (May 7, 2018). Climate skeptics more eco-friendly than global-warming alarmists: study. The Washington Times. Retrieved May 7, 2018.
- Hale, Virginia (January 24, 2018). Irony Alert: A Thousand Private Jets Deliver Globalist Elite to Davos for Climate Change Summit. Breitbart News. Retrieved January 24, 2018.
- Zanotti, Emily (May 21, 2017). Obama Speaks on Global Warming, Then Spews CO2 With Private Jet, 13-Car Motorcade. Heat Street. Retrieved May 22, 2017.
- Google undermines the Internet, RedState.com, August 23, 2009
- Huston, Warner Todd (April 15, 2018). Union-Loving Democrats Rush to Kill Union Trying to Organize Political Campaign Staffers. Breitbart News. Retrieved April 15, 2018.
- Pollak, Joel B. (April 25, 2018). California Legislature Refuses to Unionize Its own Employees. Breitbart News. Retrieved April 25, 2018.
- Berry, Susan (June 20, 2018). Planned Parenthood Fights Pro-Choice Candidate Because She Supports Abortion Clinic Unionization. Breitbart News. Retrieved June 20, 2018.
- Outsourcing the Picket Line, By Keith L. Alexander, Washington Post, July 24, 2007.
- Transcript on Rosie O'Donnell's NRA rant against actor Tom Selleck
- List of anti-gun organizations, corporations, and individuals
- Hannity: Americans victimized by liberal cultural hypocrisy, Fox News, October 9, 2017