Liberal media elite
The Liberal media elite is the clique of highly paid, left-leaning executives and journalists who directly control most output of the main newspapers and broadcasting organizations. They are epitomized by the staff of such organizations as the BBC, CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, the CBC, The Guardian, The Independent, New York Times, and the Washington Post.
Among the characteristics of the Liberal media elite are:
- Contempt for the moral values of ordinary people
- A mission to promote pornography and incomprehensible self-indulgent nonsense as "art"
- Enthusiasm for public funding of media organizations
- Contempt for accountability to the taxpayer—think of PBS propaganda
- Bias towards other Liberal politicians and organizations, and hostility to organizations putting forward a popular, Conservative viewpoint
- Strong tendencies to rewriting and revising history to conform with Liberal prejudices
- Low levels of personal morality
- Hostility towards religion, particularly Christianity. Bill Maher is an example of this.
- Ignorance of science, characterized by unthinking advocacy of theories of evolution, climate change and other invented nostrums of Big Science
- Support for the 'dumbing down' policies of state/public education to be applied to the many - while coming from, and sending their own children to, private schools
- Promoting and spreading Hollywood values and Fashion industry values through an unhealthy obsession with the diseased values of "celebrity culture"
Quotes regarding the liberal media elite
|“||They just believe what they believe and they think their job is to drag the rest of the redneck morons toward the light. They don’t understand that the so-called redneck morons, the people they don’t like, are the people that grew up with values, patriotism, all those things. And they hate all those words.||”|
- Roger Ailes: I Built Fox to Give Voice to Patriotic Average Americans Hated by Media Elites. Breitbart News. May 18, 2017. Retrieved May 19, 2017.
- "Liberals Are Evil, Wrong and Nuts!" (Part I)
- "Liberals Are Evil, Wrong and Nuts!" (Part II)
- Chapter Thirteen: Hijacking the Media, The Epoch Times (from How the Specter of Communism Is Ruling Our World).