A liberal professor is one known for promoting his liberal ideology rather than academic excellence. Many liberal professors share one or more of the following characteristics:
- they were never approved by peer review that is customary for the position of "professor"
- they exaggerate or outright lie about their credentials, research or background
- they received an appointment due to affirmative action rather than merit
- they received an appointment due to an unusual gift of the professorship for his benefit
- they have never written or achieved anything of scholarly value
- they use their position to claim expertise in areas beyond their training
- For example, someone who lectured in law and tried to claim expertise on evolution over a biologist or over a MD on breast cancer.
Liberal-education.com A user created list of professors with liberal bias]