Liberal whining is the tendency of liberals to immaturely protest when things don't go their way. This has been known to worsen and progress towards more destructive infractions such as liberal vandalism. Examples of liberal whining include the following:
- Al Gore senselessly demanded pointless recounts repeatedly after his defeat by George Walker Bush in the 2000 Presidential Election
- Supporters of Barack Obama insisted that all or the majority of their opposition were racist even without any evidence in their favor. Anyone who did not support Barack Obama was automatically considered to be a White supremacist by liberals.
- The Fairness Doctrine is supported by liberal whiners who feel threatened by conservative talk radio.
- Liberals complain bitterly about Republican use of the filibuster—an entirely legal and valid tool—to stop them from ramming home an agenda unsupported by the American people. Some have threatened to eliminate the filibuster in an attempt to completely deny Republicans any voice in Congress.
- Liberal atheists complain about any references to God.
- Liberals have been whining about the election of Donald Trump before the results even came in!
- On the one-year anniversary of President Trump being elected president, liberal protestors literally chose to scream helplessly at the sky.
- ↑ A classic example of Gore Liberman supporters' liberal whining. Be advised, this example contains excessive nonsense and liberal whining.
- ↑ According to liberals, McCain Palin supporters are racist! As ususal, the liberals take a few cheap examples, make up a few more, and then use them to slander an entire campaign.
- ↑ https://kiwifarms.net/threads/donald-trump-victory-salt.25651/
- ↑ Multiple references:
- Parke, Caleb (November 9, 2017). Anti-Trump protesters 'scream helplessly at the sky' to demonstrate on election anniversary. Fox News. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- Carr, Grace (November 9, 2017). People Scream Helplessly At The Sky To Protest A Year Of Trump. The Daily Caller. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- Zanotti, Emily (November 8, 2017). THEY DID IT: Leftists Gathered To Scream Helplessly At The Sky On Election Anniversary. The Daily Wire. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- Rutz, David (November 9, 2017). People Across the Country Literally Screamed at the Sky on the Anniversary of Trump’s Election, and It’s Hilarious. The Washington Free Beacon. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- Lim, Naomi (October 25, 2017). Thousands to 'scream helplessly at the sky' to mark anniversary of Trump presidency. Washington Examiner. Retrieved November 12, 2017.