|The addiction of homosexuality|
|“As part of my treatment, in order to be released, I had to meet with my immediate family, including my husband, and tell them I was a ‘lesbian.’ I complied, and not surprisingly, my marriage ended. Even though I had left behind all of my childhood addictions at that time, sadly, I entered into the addiction of homosexuality...”
— Lisa Miller
Lisa Miller is a Christian and an ex-lesbian woman who formerly was, after the ill counseling advice given by the pro-LGBT therapist in the gay-culture-dominated society, involved in a homosexual relationship but later found herself to want to leave that relationship. Consequently, she has been embroiled in an interstate custody dispute for her biological child that was born during civil union relationship. Her child, Isabella, was conceived through artificial insemination, and her former same-sex partner, Janet Jenkins, who filed a lawsuit in a Vermont court, never adopted the child. Her story got publicity in the Washington Post Magazine, Newsweek, CNN, ABC Nightline, and on radio programs around the US. In late 2009 Miller, with the help of Mennonite pastor Timothy Miller (to whom she has no relation), fled the United States with her daughter before a court could transfer custody to her former lesbian partner. Miller is believed to have flown to Nicaragua. Miller's attorney in the legal struggle to preserve her parental rights, Rena Lindevaldsen, who also serves as special counsel to Liberty Counsel, wrote about the case a book titled: The Lisa Miller Story: Only One Mommy: A Woman's Battle for Her Life, Her Daughter, and Her Freedom.
- ‘I promised God that if he would save my baby, I would leave the homosexual lifestyle’. LifeSiteNews.com (6 Feb 2012). Retrieved on 7 Aug 2016.
- BookTV: Rena Lindevaldsen, "Only One Mommy" (April 16, 2012). Retrieved on February 22, 2014. “Rena Lindevaldsen sat down with Book TV to talk about her book, "Only One Mommy: A Woman's Battle for Her Life, Her Daughter, and Her Freedom." This interview was recorded at Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia.”
- Rena M. Lindevaldsen (2011). The Lisa Miller Story: Only One Mommy: A Woman's Battle for Her Life, Her Daughter, and Her Freedom. New Revolution Publishers, X, 118. ISBN 978-1-937102-01-2.
- Lisa Miller. LifeSiteNews.com. Retrieved on February 22, 2014.
- Only One Mommy! The Lisa Miller Story ... A Woman's Battle for Her Life, Her Daughter & Her Freedom!. Liberty Counsel (December 13, 2011). “Mat Staver and Rena Lindevaldsen Describe Lisa Miller's Gradual Seduction into the Lesbian Lifestyle! They Further Explain How Tragedy and a Misguided Counselor Recruited Her into a Life She Never Anticipated!”