Look Ahead America
Look Ahead America (LAA) since May 2018 is a 501(c)(3)  made to register, educate, and enfranchise rural and blue-collar patriotic Americans disaffected and disenfranchised from the political process. Millions of patriots are cynical and pessimistic about government; their fears are ignored, their priorities dismissed, and their values ridiculed. LAA seeks to ensure that their voices are heard and headed to restore the American dream for these patriots. LAA organizes and guides patriotic citizens in lobbying efforts in state legislatures and local governments supporting America First initiatives like fighting corporate censorship and ensuring voter integrity.
The mission corresponds to tangible action in the RET (Register, Educate, Turnout to Vote) field programs set up across the country. Millions of adults in each state are not registered to vote or rarely vote. The latest modeling techniques identify these disaffected Americans and get them re-engaged in civic life. Through local field offices led by professional staff and supported by volunteers, LAA will engage these Americans through door knocking, event tabling, direct mail, telephone, and digital outreach. LAA will reach out to them with issue education, including events, digital and direct mail voter guides, email newsletters, and door-to-door canvassing. As elections approach, LAA will encourage them to vote early or by absentee ballot and remind them of their election day polling locations and hours. Consistent with laws governing 501(c)(3) organizations, targeting is not based on political party affiliation or to benefit any particular candidate. Patriots will be encouraged to take action at the local level LAA trains and provides guidance and organization to citizens to lobby their state legislatures and local governments on America First initiatives. Illegal ballots cast in 2020 continue to be investigated by LAA; the organization is on the front lines of the fight for reform to ensure honest elections.
LAA was founded by Matt Braynard who was motivated by President Trump’s first inaugural address: “Through loyalty to our country, we will rediscover loyalty to each other.” Matt Braynard is currently the executive director of LAA. Witold Chrabaszcz serves as strategy director. The board of advisers consists of nearly forty former Trump for President Campaign staffers and serves as a bullpen for field staff, consultants, and organizational leadership.
In response to the unacceptable voter integrity issues in the United States presidential election, 2020 millions of Americans were outraged that their votes had been ignored. Demonstrations around the country took place to restore election security including the now infamous 2021 Capitol protests. The demonstrators were considered by the justice department as political dissidents accused of insurrection but never charged. As a result, hundreds of peaceful demonstrators were abused in prison, denied basic civil liberties, and held in solitude. In a stand against this injustice, LAA has organized numerous rallies across the country since June 19th, 2021. Rallies are slated to continue until the FBI and DOJ have released every prisoner being held unjustly. LAA maintains a database of January 6th arrestees. LAA's voter integrity efforts include reports on illegal ballots cast in the United States Presidential Election, 2020: the Georgia report concluding at a 95% confidence interval 13,010 illegal ballots were cast , and the Wisconsin report concluding at a 95% confidence interval 157,299 illegal ballots were cast . The Arizona report is currently being researched as of today (8-27-21). Furthermore, LAA conducts legislation tracking pertaining to election law including efforts to stifle voter integrity like implementing elements of HR1 at the state level and grading of voter reform across various states. Grades are given based on Look Ahead America's six policy objectives for voter integrity reform, each gets a grade A to F followed by an overall grade:
1. Thumbprint Authentication of Absentee Ballots.
2. Mandated and Public Voter List Hygiene.
3. Ban on the Use of “Black Box” Voting Equipment.
4. Appointment of a Citizens Elections Supervisory Committee.
5. Creation and Sufficient Funding for a Dedicated Voter Fraud Investigation Division within the State’s Attorney General’s Office.
6. Equitable Distribution of Private Contributions to Election Operations.
On August 27, 2021, Look Ahead America (LAA) and Citizens Against Political Persecution (CAPP) presented a joint letter to the United Nations Human Rights Committee to investigate and demand relief for the Biden junta’s January 6 political prisoners.
- ↑ https://lookaheadamerica.org/announcement-laa-receives-official-501c3-certification/
- ↑ https://lookaheadamerica.org/
- ↑ https://lookaheadamerica.org/about/
- ↑ https://lookaheadamerica.org/leadership/
- ↑ https://lookaheadamerica.org/laa-announces-rally-against-political-persecution-on-june-19-at-the-doj/
- ↑ https://lookaheadamerica.org/rally
- ↑ https://j6.lookaheadamerica.org/j6/
- ↑ https://lookaheadamerica.org/laas-voter-integrity-project-releases-the-georgia-report/
- ↑ https://lookaheadamerica.org/wisconsinreport/
- ↑ https://lookaheadamerica.org/hr1backdoorcomplete/
- ↑ https://lookaheadamerica.org/hb1300final/
- ↑ https://lookaheadamerica.org/sb221/
- ↑ https://lookaheadamerica.org/texasandkansas/
- ↑ https://lookaheadamerica.org/integrity/
- ↑ https://14oqrc3mu9t3duv5t3o92h75-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/LAA_UNHCR_A.pdf