|!||This article has an inadequate number of citations.
You are encouraged to add sources for verifiability, but please abide by The Conservapedia Commandments & Style Guide.
Examples of media bullying include:
- trying to force Hillary Clinton to pull out of the Democratic primary
- forcing Queen Elizabeth to give a special public eulogy for the media favorite Princess Diana, who had been estranged from the royal family
- imposing strict gun control in Britain and Australia by creating an hysteria from over-publicized killings in the 1990s
- ridiculing Vice President Dan Quayle for his gaffes, in contrast with downplaying gaffes by liberals
- forcing President Richard Nixon to resign for covering up a scandal, in contrast with defending President Bill Clinton's covering up a scandal
- sex abuse in public schools is worse than in religious institutions, yet the media constantly bullies religious (especially Catholic) officials about it
- the media bullies the competitors of Tiger Woods in every major golf contest
- the media bullies Paris Hilton as dumb, but she's no dumber than other Hollywood figures
- the media bullied airships into terminating service by creating an unjustified hysteria based on the Hindenburg accident