Muellergate timeline 2019
please link back as the story unfolds.
FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and FBI chief legal counsel James Baker (DOJ) selected most of the special counsel investigators; those two then recommended to Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein that he hire Robert Mueller as special counsel lead.
James Comey was fired. The remaining ‘at-risk’ corrupt FBI leadership (McCabe and Baker), positioning to defend their own interests, selected the “small group”; then Mueller was selected and brought on his additional team members. The entire purpose of the special counsel operation was to cover-up the DOJ/FBI activity during the 2016 presidential election, Trump transition, and early Trump administration.
While DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz completed his review of the FBI mishandling of the Clinton email investigation, Horowitz was prevented from looking at any of the prime suspects in the FISA abuse scandal. As was U.S. Attorney John Huber from prosecuting anyone involved. Mueller's ongoing investigation gave cover to corrupt Obama era officials, citing Mueller's "ongoing investigation." They successfully impeded investigations throughout the 2017-2019 Congressional session.
- 1 2009-2014 vanguardism
- 2 2015 progressive police state
- 3 2016 election year
- 4 2017 soft coup
- 5 2018 reckoning
- 6 2019 the Empire strikes back
- 7 See also
- 8 References
The FISA 702 database consists of US Persons - American citizens residing inside or outside the United States, as well as non-citizens visiting or residing in the United States who are afforded Fourth Amendment protection from unlawful searches. FISA 702 database queries are strictly regulated. US Persons can sometimes be caught up in surveillance activities of foreign agents, terrorists, and criminal gangs while not being the target. Their names are to be masked in reports circulated within the government. The Obama administration targeted thousands of US persons - American citizens mostly - without probable cause for a period of more than four years. Judge Collyer found that these victims unmasked names and personal information (phone contacts, email, texts, banking and any other electronic information) was funneled to outside contractors - internet firms and opposition researchers, likely Crowdstrike, FusionGPS and others. The victims of Obama civil rights abuses were targeted as part of a program of opposition political research. Robert Mueller was the FBI director at the time the massive violation of American citizen's Constitutional rights began.
- Main article: IRS scandal
The IRS sent the FBI “21 disks constituting a 1.1 million page database of information from 501(c)(4) tax exempt organizations, to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.” The transaction occurred in October 2010.
In 2012 Eric Holder authorized the use of government databases to search records of Americans and assemble “files” on potential targets. “The agency has new authority to keep data about innocent U.S. citizens for up to five years, and to analyze it for suspicious patterns of behavior.”
In the period of 2012 through April 2016, According to FISA Judge Rosemary Collyer, there were tens of thousands of illegal (“non-compliant”) search queries of the NSA database targeting Americans. The search results were unlawfully “extracted” to unknown entities. Eighty-five out of every hundred searches were illegal (85% non-compliant rate).
Consider purposeful actions, as a political targeting operation, by weaponizing the systems of government. Steps:
- First, identify the targets (IRS Database).
- Second, research the targets (NSA Database).
- Third assemble files on the targets (DOJ Authorization).
- Fourth use the files to leverage/destroy your opposition.
- Main article: Uranium One scandal
The Clinton family took $500,000 in personal bribes to transfer 20% of US uranium reserves to Russia. Hillary Clinton and Robert Mueller had to approve the deal. Mueller, Rod Rosenstein, and Andrew Weissmann were involved in the cover-up.
- Main article: Arab Spring
By 2016, Gen. Michael Flynn’s knowledge as DIA director of the factual backstory to the Benghazi massacre, the arming of ISIS, and how the Obama/Clinton team misled everyone was the risk to the Deep state that Flynn represented.
Obama war crimes
- See also: Obama war crimes
- 31 March 2012. Reuters reports "President Barack Obama has signed a secret order authorizing covert U.S. government support for rebel forces seeking to oust Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi...Obama signed the order, known as a presidential "finding", within the last two or three weeks" Responsibility to carry out the aid is given to the State Dept. (Clinton) and CIA (Brennan); Pentagon (DIA and Gen. Michael Flynn are out of the loop).
- Another Reuters article notes Obama had CIA personal on the ground before signing the finding, and Adm. Mike Mullen figured there were only about 1,000 rebels in number.
Flynn memo on Islamic State
- 1 August 2012. Reuters reports Obama issued a secret Presidential Finding earlier in the year authorising transfer of captured weapons from Libya to Syria.
under provisions of the presidential finding, the United States was collaborating with a secret command center operated by Turkey and its allies.
Last week, Reuters reported that, along with Saudi Arabia and Qatar, Turkey had established a secret base near the Syrian border to help direct vital military and communications support to Assad’s opponents.
This “nerve center” is in Adana, a city in southern Turkey about 60 miles (100 km) from the Syrian border, which is also home to Incirlik, a U.S. air base where U.S. military and intelligence agencies maintain a substantial presence.
Turkey’s moderate Islamist government has been demanding Assad’s departure with growing vehemence. Turkish authorities are said by current and former U.S. government officials to be increasingly involved in providing Syrian rebels with training and possibly equipment.European government sources said wealthy families in Saudi Arabia and Qatar were providing significant financing to the rebels. Senior officials of the Saudi and Qatari governments have publicly called for Assad’s departure.
- Amb. Christopher Stevens put in charge of the covert operation. The aim is to arm jihadist groups which transformed themselves into the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria to overthrow Bashar al Assad.
- 12 August 2012. Defense Intelligence Agency document circulated widely among government agencies, including CENTCOM, the CIA, FBI, DHS, NGA (National Geospacial Agency), State Dept., and many others. The document states the West (NATO powers), members of the Gulf Cooperation Council (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates), and Turkey want an Islamic State ("Salafist principality in Eastern Syria") to oppose the regime of Bashar al-Assad.
AQI [al Qaeda in Iraq] SUPPORTED THE SYRIAN OPPOSITION FROM THE BEGINNING, BOTH IDEOLOGICALLY AND THROUGH THE MEDIA…
... AFTER THE RISE OF THE INSURGENCY IN SYRIA, THE RELIGIOUS AND TRIBAL POWERS IN THE REGIONS BEGAN TO SYMPATHIZE WITH THE SECTARIAN UPRISING. THIS (SYMPATHY) APPEARED IN FRIDAY PRAYER SERMONS, WHICH CALLED FOR VOLUNTEERS TO SUPPORT THE SUNNIS IN SYRIA...
THE FUTURE ASSUMPTIONS OF THE CRISIS:
...DEVELOPMENT OF THE CURRENT EVENTS INTO PROXY WAR: …OPPOSITION FORCES ARE TRYING TO CONTROL THE EASTERN AREAS (HASAKA AND DER ZOR), ADJACENT TO THE WESTERN IRAQI PROVINCES (MOSUL AND ANBAR), IN ADDITION TO NEIGHBORING TURKISH BORDERS. ...
WESTERN COUNTRIES, THE GULF STATES AND TURKEY ARE SUPPORTING THESE EFFORTS. ...SIMILAR TO WHAT TRANSPIRED IN LIBYA WHEN BENGHAZI WAS CHOSEN AS THE COMMAND CENTER OF THE TEMPORARY GOVERNMENT...
...THE WEST, GULF COUNTRIES, AND TURKEY SUPPORT THE [SYRIAN] OPPOSITION… THERE IS THE POSSIBILITY OF ESTABLISHING A DECLARED OR UNDECLARED SALAFIST PRINCIPALITY IN EASTERN SYRIA (HASAKA AND DER ZOR), AND THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE SUPPORTING POWERS TO THE OPPOSITION WANT, IN ORDER TO ISOLATE THE SYRIAN REGIME……ISI COULD ALSO DECLARE AN ISLAMIC STATE THROUGH ITS UNION WITH OTHER TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS IN IRAQ AND SYRIA...
- Gen. Michael T. Flynn had been Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency for about three weeks. Flynn opposed the creation of the Islamic State. After it was declared in June 2014, Flynn was fired.
- 30 April 2014. James Clapper fires Defense Intelligence Agency Chief Mike Flynn for warning of radical Islamic jihadists.
2015 progressive police state
The origins of intelligence lures, FBI provocateurs or Spygate. Sally Yates terminates independent Inspector General oversight of the DOJ-National Security Division. Nellie Ohr hired as an FBI contractor to begin illegal FISA 702 surveillance on Michael Cohen and others. Papadopoulos set up.
Comey gives immunity to Clinton cronies who destroyed evidence under Congressional subpoena.
Clinton email scandal
- Main article: Hillary Clinton email scandal
- 25 March 2015. According to the FBI, employees at Platte River Networks, which managed Clinton's server after it was removed from her basement, “held a conference call with President Clinton’s staff.” The FBI reports that a PRN staffer “sometime between March 25–31, 2015 deleted the Clinton archive mailbox from the PRN server” with BleachBit.
- 16 May 2016. Comey spends morning at White House; "extreme carelessness" replaces "gross negligence" by afternoon. FBI Dir. James Comey meets with President Obama in the White House; by afternoon Comey's revised draft memo is circulating among FBI leadership, Comey, Andrew McCabe, Bill Priestap, Peter Strzok, James Rybicki, Johnathan Moffa, James Baker, Trisha Anderson, David Bowdich and several other redacted names.
FBI scandal (Spygate)
- Main article: FBI scandal
December 2015 - April 2016
Sundance of the conservativetreehouse.com summarizes: The first phase leading into ‘Spygate’ is the period of time where opposition research of the Republican candidate field was taking place. It is in this period where Fusion-GPS hired CIA Open Source researcher Nellie Ohr, wife of DOJ-NSD official Bruce Ohr, to do research.
In the background of this time period the FBI and NSA database was being exploited by unknown FBI contractors; it is highly suspected that Nellie Ohr and/or Fusion-GPS was one of those contracted agencies with access to the massive electronic and metadata files.
2016 election year
April 18 - July 31 2016
Sundance of the conservativetreehouse.com summarizes: At the same time as NSA Director Mike Rogers discovered a significant and unauthorized uptick in FISA-702(16)(17) database queries, and subsequently blocked access (April 18th, 2016), candidate Donald Trump became the presumptive nominee for the presidential race.
It was within this period where Fusion-GPS was commissioned by Hillary Clinton to focus exclusively on candidate Trump. Fusion held the prior search findings, and Fusion contracted Christopher Steele who later contacted the FBI through official channels. On July 31st, 2016, FBI counterintelligence operation Crossfire Hurricane became official.
An official investigation targeting the campaign of Donald Trump now held a legal, albeit sketchy and politically motivated, justification. Under the auspices of investigating Russian involvement with George Papadopoulos, Carter Page, Paul Manafort and General Michael Flynn, the FBI was now conducting full-blown surveillance on the political campaign of Donald Trump. Crossfire Hurricane was the legal cover; ‘Spygate’ begins.
- 18 April. FBI contractor (FusionGPS) access cutoff from FISA database. As a result of NSA Dir. Mike Rogers compliance review of FISA abuse queries by contractors authorized by Obama DOJ & FBI conspirators, contractor access to ongoing FISA intelligence was cut off.
- 25 April. FISA lawyers meet at White House. Two White House meetings between FBI Counsel James Baker, Trisha B Anderson (FBI), Tashina Gauhar ( DOJ), John T Lynch (DOJ), John (Brad) Wiegmann (DOJ), Alan Rozenshtein (DOJ), Norman (Christopher) Hardee (DOJ), and Iris Lan (DOJ). DOJ attorneys Guahar, Hardee, Wiegmann are FISA attorneys.
August 1 - October 21 2016
With the FBI's Crossfire Hurricane counterintelligence operation in full swing, the Obama intelligence community, the CIA, was conducting facilitating operations throughout. In August 2016 CIA Director John Brennan brought the covert intelligence congressional oversight team known as the Gang-of-Eight into the picture.
The CIA angle was explained by Director John Brennan under the open auspices of the CIA operation looking at possible Russian interference with the election. However, Brennan's activity was more importantly, and intentionally, a supplement to the FBI activity. Brennan provided FBI Director James Comey with the two-page “EC” or electronic communication document that initiated Crossfire Hurricane in July.
Brennan's role is critical. Brennan kicked-off Crossfire Hurricane; Brennan's intelligence product was included in President Obama's daily briefing (PDB); and specifically by design, very importantly, Brennan was the ONLY intelligence official briefing congress:
- Brennan Testimony: “Third, through the so-called Gang-of-Eight process we kept congress apprised of these issues as we identified them.”
- “Again, in consultation with the White House, I PERSONALLY briefed the full details of our understanding of Russian attempts to interfere in the election to congressional leadership; specifically: Senators Harry Reid, Mitch McConnell, Dianne Feinstein and Richard Burr; and to representatives Paul Ryan, Nancy Pelosi, Devin Nunes and Adam Schiff between 11th August and 6th September , I provided the same briefing to each of the gang of eight members.”
- “Given the highly sensitive nature of what was an active counter-intelligence case [that means the FBI], involving an ongoing Russian effort, to interfere in our presidential election, the full details of what we knew at the time were shared only with those members of congress; each of whom was accompanied by one senior staff member.”…
During this time-frame [Aug, Sept, Oct ’16]: •Chris Steele was funneling the results of his collaborative work with Nellie Ohr into the FBI; •the FBI was conducting full surveillance upon the Trump campaign (CH/Spygate); •and Brennan was seeding the legal background, a plausible justification of sorts which might be needed later, with carefully worded briefings to the Gang-of-Eight.
Critical to note – the Go8 was not being briefed on Crossfire Hurricane/Spygate, which was the FBI operation to conduct internal political surveillance of the Trump campaign. The Go8 only knew what Brennan was informing them. Those Brennan briefings were more of a disingenuous overview of generalized Russian interference. James Comey never briefed the Go8 on his FBI operation. [In March 2017 Comey would tell congress his decision not to inform them was due to “the sensitivity of the matter”.]
Toward the end of October things took on a new sense of urgency. All of the aggregate intelligence exploitation, FISA-702 database extraction, and ongoing campaign surveillance being conducted was seriously fraught with legal peril. On October 21st, 2016, the FBI urgently applied for, and received, a FISA Title One surveillance warrant against U.S. person Carter Page.
That FISC approved warrant made all of the prior FBI surveillance on the Trump campaign completely legal. In essence the FISA court approved all prior FBI conduct. Presiding Judge Rosemary Collyer approved the warrant. Sally Yates and James Comey were the application signatories.
A Title-One FISA warrant authorizes any and all surveillance methods; and establishes legal authority for retroactive review of all files and records associated with Carter Page; and anyone he comes into contact with; and anyone those contacts come into contact with.
In essence Title-One authority permits all electronic and physical surveillance, wiretaps, phone and electronic records, database extraction etc. The warrant is retroactive. All of the previous actions against the Trump campaign were now authorized and legal. A Title-One FISA Court warrant is the highest level of surveillance authority any court can grant.
- Main article: FISA abuse
October 21, 2016 - January 20, 2017
Carter Page FISA warrant
The FBI received their FISC surveillance authority two weeks before the November 8th presidential election.
If Hillary Clinton won the 2016 election all of this would disappear; none of this would ever surface; and the entire operation would just evaporate into the ether of invisible DC history. But Hillary didn't win. She lost. Now, all downstream official action takes an entirely more urgent and important shift.
Shortly after Presiding Judge Rosemary Collyer authorized the FISA warrant, NSA Director Mike Rogers went to the FISC and informed the same judge of the FISA-702(16)(17) abuses that took place in the 2016 presidential election cycle.
Judge Collyer issues an explosive opinion lambasting the FBI for their allowed abuse of the system. The DOJ head of the National Security Division, John Carlin, resigned from his position.
- Main article: Trump transition
Adm. Rogers warns Trump
Ten days after the election NSA Director Mike Rogers also travelled to Trump Tower without informing his boss ODNI James Clapper.
There has been a great deal of speculation as to what Rogers told President-elect Trump during that meeting. It's likely Director Rogers informed Trump about some of what he knew surrounding the unauthorized surveillance activity and FISA(702) exploitation. However, intelligence is highly compartmented; it's also virtually guaranteed Rogers had no idea what the FBI did, or was doing, with the material and the larger ‘Spygate’ operation.
After Hillary lost the election, CIA Director John Brennan and ODNI James Clapper quickly put together an Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA) about Russian interference in the 2016 election. When the report was pushed into the media bloodstream NSA Director Mike Rogers did not hold the same level of confidence in the assessment.
- […] A source close to the House investigation said Brennan himself selected the CIA and FBI analysts who worked on the ICA, and that they included former FBI counterespionage chief Peter Strzok.
- “Strzok was the intermediary between Brennan and [former FBI Director James] Comey, and he was one of the authors of the ICA,” according to the source.
Again, it is super important to remember congressional oversight has no idea about the FBI operation (CH/Spygate) during the election. Congressional oversight, the ‘Gang-of-Eight’, only knows what John Brennan has briefed them about; there have been no Go8 briefings by FBI Director James Comey.
After the 2016 election the Go8 members also changed. Senator Dianne Feinstein abdicated her SSCI Vice-Chair position to Senator Mark Warner, and with the retirement of Harry Reid, Senator Chuck Schumer now became minority leader.
2017 soft coup
Rice notes on Oval Office meeting
On January 5th, 2017, President Obama held an Oval Office meeting with VP Joe Biden, James Comey (FBI), Michael Rogers (NSA), John Brennan (CIA), James Clapper (ODNI), Sally Yates (DOJ) and Susan Rice. At the conclusion of the briefing, President Obama asks Sally Yates and James Comey to remain. Together with Susan Rice, this is where the “by the book” comment comes into play. As recounted by Rice:
- “President Obama said he wants to be sure that, as we engage with the incoming team, we are mindful to ascertain if there is any reason that we cannot share information fully as it relates to Russia.”
The background context here is important. The outgoing Obama white house team knows what has taken place throughout. Obama's PDB's (Presidential Daily Briefing) have included information about the Trump campaign officials who were under active surveillance. As the Trump transition team enters into office the FBI surveillance is still ongoing. The counterintelligence operation against the incoming administration, and every participating member, remains in full swing.
The day after Obama's oval office meeting, when President-elect Trump is briefed on the Steele Dossier, ODNI James Clapper and FBI Director James Comey cannot brief the target within their investigation on the granular material they used to gain the FISA warrant against the candidate who is now the President-elect.
Their target was Trump.
Trump is now the President-elect.
That's why Comey only briefed Trump on the salacious material... the ‘pee tapes’ and ‘Russian hookers’ nonsense was not part of the FISA application. The material that was part of the FISA application; the material that outlined candidate Trump as a target; was not shared with the President-elect because it would have amounted to Trump discovering the factual origin of an ongoing counterintelligence operation against him.
Simultaneous to this transition taking place, all the Trump officials within his team were still under an active FISA Title-One surveillance warrant. This surveillance also included the capture of all of their transition email accounts, the content was later given -without transition team approval- to Robert Mueller by the GAO. The legal authority for that controversial event was inside the FISA Title-One surveillance warrant.
The FISA warrant was reauthorized on January 12th, 2017, about a week before the inauguration of Trump with DAG Sally Yates and James Comey again approving.
Deep state coup
- Main article: Deep state coup
January 20, 2017 - present
Here's where the current background of multiple issues and questions begins to make sense.
Remember, as the Trump administration takes office, congressional oversight (Go8) still has no idea what is taking place within the ongoing counterintelligence operation against President Trump and all those around him. Crossfire Hurricane, aka ‘Spygate’, is mostly invisible in the background.
The need to put factual teeth behind a fraudulently created investigative predicate means the FBI needs to start getting serious about the investigative targets. Thus in January, for the first time since CH/Spygate began, the FBI reaches out to question George Papadopoulos. Additionally, on January 24th, 2017, investigators question another origination target, National Security Advisor Michael Flynn.
Evidence of CH/Spygate surfaces in the actions against appointed National Security Advisor Michael Flynn and George Papadopoulos; however, despite President Trump and FBI Director James Comey twice being together (January 27th and Feb 14th), only the small group within the FBI and DOJ-NSD are aware of the operation as incoming Trump intelligence officials replace outgoing Obama intelligence officials.
All of that changes mid-March 2017
Around March 14th, 2017, amid the Flynn fiasco, multiple swirling contradictions, massive intelligence leaks to the media and Trump administration officials beginning inquiries about what the heck is going on.... FBI Director James Comey how has to brief congressional oversight. This is the first time the 2017 Gang-of-Eight is officially informed about the counterintelligence operation known as Crossfire Hurricane.
This necessary shift toward oversight briefing leads to the Senate Intelligence Committee receiving a March 17th copy of the FISA application. Go8 members Richard Burr and Mark Warner receive the original October 21st, 2016, FISA application and the first renewal.
A few days later, March 20th, 2017, James Comey testifies to congress and tries to explain why oversight was not informed of the operation since it began in July 2016. [Note, if Clinton had won the election no-one would ever have needed to be informed] WATCH.
Now, it's unknown to what extent FBI Director Comey explained the level of FBI investigation into candidate and President-elect Trump; it's also unknown whether or not Comey gave the Go8 all of the details to include the origination of Crossfire Hurricane and the FISA Title-One surveillance warrant authority received by the investigative unit in October 2016; the distribution date of the FISC copy, March 17th, would indicate that he did..
However, immediately after this public testimony on March 20th, HPSCI Chairman Devin Nunes, a Go8 member who would have been part of the briefing, gets information about the Trump campaign officials and transition team officials under surveillance and being unmasked. Watch and listen carefully.
Presumably if FBI Director James Comey was fulsome with his briefing Devin Nunes would not have been surprised; OR, it could be the surprise was not about the investigation itself per se’, but rather that Obama political officials would be part of the pipeline of information about an ongoing covert counterintelligence operation against a political campaign. The latter seems to be the most likely cause of alarm and concern.
After Nunes’ March 22nd, 2017, Press announcement, and the subsequent democrat/media outrage therein, House Speaker Paul Ryan somewhat removes Devin Nunes from his committee responsibilities as they pertain to oversight on the Trump-centric investigative matters, and Nunes is placed under an ethics investigation.
In hindsight, and knowing the Comey Go8 briefing likely outlined Trump as a potential target within the FBI counterintelligence operation, Speaker Ryan's action against Devin Nunes now makes more sense. In essence, from Ryan's perspective Nunes might be compromising the FBI's investigation by communicating with the White House about information from the FBI shared to the Gang-of-Eight. Even giving the impression that such communication might have occurred was enough for Ryan to act.
Then we move on to April 2017, when the FISA surveillance warrant was again reauthorized; and the FBI counterintelligence operation is continuing; this surveillance now includes almost the entire Trump administration.
By this time Sally Yates has been fired over her refusal to defend Trump's travel ban. Acting Deputy Attorney General Dana Boente and James Comey sign the second extension; everyone is keeping notes about every encounter with the President, yet President Trump doesn't know he's the ‘Soft Coup‘ target.
May 9th, 2017, President Trump fires the insufferably political FBI Director James Comey. Now Andrew McCabe, the lead initiator of the FBI Crossfire Hurricane operation, is Acting FBI Director.
In McCabe's 2019 media tour he claims he was going bananas because his target was firing his team, yet McCabe appeared in front of congress on May 11th, 2017 and said President Trump firing James Comey two days earlier did not amount to any interference:
- ♦Senator Rubio: Thank you, Mr. Chairman. Mr. McCabe, can you–without going to the specifics of any individual investigation, I think the American people want to know, has the dismissal of Mr. Comey in any way impeded, interrupted, stopped, or negatively impacted any of the work, any investigation, or any ongoing projects at the Federal Bureau of Investigation?
- Director McCabe. As you know, Senator, the work of the men and women of the FBI continues despite any changes in circumstance, any decisions. So there has been no effort to impede our investigation to date. Quite simply put, sir, you cannot stop the men and women of the FBI from doing the right thing, protecting the American people and upholding the Constitution. 
In 2019 both Andrew McCabe and DAG Rod Rosenstein have admitted to conversations about the best way to proceed after Comey was fired. Eventually a decision was reached to initiate a Special Counsel, Robert Mueller, to take over the entire probe.
Consider from their small group perspective in May 2017; knowing what actions had been undertaken from December 2015 through all phases of the investigative purposing; Andrew McCabe, FBI Chief Legal Counsel James Baker, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page and all team members would want to pass any investigative torch to a very tight and ideologically aligned crew.
If McCabe, Baker et al. had to pass the baton, there would be an element of risk involved if the totality of all 2016 background information surfaced. They would need an insider with a perfect set of specific tools to continue the operation and also avoid risk. That person was Robert Mueller; and they leveraged maximum influence over DAG Rosenstein toward that end.
Now think about Robert Mueller being contacted by Rosenstein, briefed on the task at hand, and generally given a background overview of what was needed. For Mueller this endeavor to investigate a sitting president would have all kinds of possibilities for going sideways and backfiring. In addition, Mueller would be watching the news and he knows this entire crew before the phone call is even answered.
It stands to reason the only person Mueller wouldn't know in this entire story is the target President Donald Trump. That explains Rosenstein introducing Mueller to Trump on May 16th, 2017, and then a day later announcing Mueller's appointment as special counsel.
The first priority Mueller would hold, after a briefing from McCabe, Comey, Baker and all the FBI team; and considering the claims and evidence used to obtain the legal warrants to conduct surveillance etc.; would be to prioritize investigating whether POTUS was factually a Russian asset.
A few weeks later, June 2017, DAG Rosenstein and Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe signed the third -and final- FISA warrant reauthorization.
Shortly after Mueller begins the urgent review of POTUS as a Russian asset, in late June and July 2017, Robert Mueller is also forced to confront a paper trail of unavoidable evidence pointing to the extreme political bias (Lisa Page, Peter Strzok, Andrew McCabe) within the previous FBI investigative unit. Mueller would have to be an idiot not to see the outline of what had taken place throughout 2016 all the way to his appointment.
As a result of the pre-Mueller moves by the FBI (McCabe) and DOJ (Yates), the FBI investigative unit already has Michael Flynn inside their investigative control system. Mueller now moves to throw a bag over George Papadopoulos.
In July 2017 Mueller's team executes the $10,000 sting operation using CIA asset Charles Tawil, and they arrest Papadopoulos under extremely suspicious and sketchy circumstances. Papadopoulos is now shut down; any subsequent risk is under control. Again, the purposeful intent is to provide the originating CH/Spygate fraud with more necessary predicate authenticity.
By August 2nd, 2017, Robert Mueller has ensnared Flynn (lobbying & lying), Manafort (lobbying & taxes), and Papadopoulos (presumably lying). Three of the originating four CH/Spygate targets as outlined to the FISA court. The only one they didn't capture, or perhaps some would say they didn't try to capture because defense discovery would be problematic, is Carter Page.
On August 2nd, 2017, with the aforementioned Trump-Trio in various stages of legal limbo, Robert Mueller requests an updated “scope memo” from Rod Rosenstein.
By outlining, in a specific mandate to Mueller, that the office of the president was currently the subject of an ongoing counterintelligence investigation, the special counsel would be authorized to block any congressional oversight requests for documents, material or evidence that would interfere in their investigation.
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein's scope memo created an impenetrable firewall through which information could not be shared until Robert Mueller's probe was complete.
The picture here is pretty clear:
So long as Team Obama can reasonably keep claiming the originating 2016 surveillance upon the Trump campaign was an outcome of a valid counterintelligence investigative probe; which is the underpinning of their need to perpetuate the Russian election conspiracy narrative; and so long as all Obama officials who were engaged within the process keep up the story that validates the fraudulent purpose; then it is likely all players will escape legal accountability for the unlawful weaponization of the intelligence apparatus to target political opposition.
In essence, “by the book” will have been successful.
2019 the Empire strikes back
The immediate impetus for the appointment of Robert Mueller after the firing of James Comey was to cover up FBI actions, or rather, lack of actions when Comey and Andrew McCabe were notified (September 28, 2016) of the existence of the Weiner laptop in the closing days of the 2016 election. The FBI leadership was pre-occupied with several other matters - notably hoaxing the FISA court to get retroactive approval for the FBI's illegal domestic surveillance of Carter Page and the Trump campaign. This, along with managing illegal leaks coming from Christopher Steele, Lisa Page, Mike Kortan, and Andrew McCabe. The Weiner laptop was never examined until after the election. FBI personnel in the New York office who seized the laptop, feared being the designated fallguys for a botched investigation, forced James Comey to go public who then made the false statement that the laptop had been examined. All this was predicated on an assumption that Hillary Clinton would win.
When Trump won, and Comey was fired, McCabe then was entrusted to keeping a lid on the wrongdoing and away from Congressional investigators. Rosenstein, a Trump appointee, was mainly concerned about the reputation and integrity of the Department of Justice. Mueller, who colluded with Hillary Clinton in the Uranium One scandal and with Oleg Deripaska in the past, was the perfect choice to lead a new investigation. Mueller, Rosentein, Andrew Weissmann, McCabe and Peter Strzok had all been involved in covering up old Clinton scandals. Others, such as James Baker (DOJ), Sally Yates, John Carlin, John Brennan, DNI boss James Clapper, Mary McCord (DOJ), Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr and more top-level intelligence community personnel all were involved.
The fact of the existence of the Mueller probe kept Congressional Committees from subpoenaing and examining documents into the 2016 election, and stalling at least until the 2018 Midterm elections.
- 15 January. Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows write to US Attorney John Dunham regarding criminal leak investigation of Jim Baker (DOJ).
- 21 January. Disobedient Media: Death Of Russiagate: Mueller Team Tied To Mifsud’s Network.
- 23 January. Mueller office illegally leaks Roger Stone indictment, written by Andrew Weissmann, to CNN. The illegal leak is a bigger crime that carries a heavier penalty than what Stone was charged with. 29 heavily armed agents, including frogmen and armored vehicles, were sent to Stone's home to make the arrest.
- 8 February. Adam Schiff recusal demanded after collusion with Glenn Simpson revealed.
- 12 February. Ken Dilanian: Senate Democrats agree no Russia collusion.
- 13 February. Roger Stone files motion to force Mueller to prove he didn't leak to CNN
- 14 February. William Barr sworn in as AG.
- 15 February. DOJ coup attempt confirmed.
- Yakov Applebaum: Who Done It?
- 16 February. McCabe admits on 60 Minutes he engaged in a coup-plot against President Trump.
- 19 February. How A Plea Reversal From Michael Flynn Could Uncover More Federal Corruption.
- 21 February. IRS intelligence analyst John Fry charged with leaking Michael Cohen financial records to Michael Avenatti.
- 1 March. Reps. Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows ask William Barr for any information on Andrew Weissmann and Zainab Ahmad's contacts with Bruce Ohr in 2016 prior to the November election. Ohr testified he relayed the tainted dossier from Christopher Steele to Weissman and Ahmad. Weissmann and Ahmad were appointed to the Muller team in May 2017, a possible violation of DOJ regulations and indication of political bias. Did Weissmann and Ahmad disclose to Mueller that they were in on the Russia collusion hoax and DOJ misconduct prior to accepting appointment to the Mueller team?
- 5 Mueller. Ms. Jessie Liu nominated to be the Associate Attorney General, the DOJ's No. 3 spot replacing Rachel Brand. Liu was assigned the criminal referral of Andrew McCabe (April 19, 2018) and was in charge of the impaneled grand jury (Approx. July 2018). Liu also was a decision-maker in the arrest of Senate Intelligence Committee Security Dir. James Wolfe: grand jury (May 3rd 2018); James Wolfe indictment (June 7th 2018), non-prosecution, plea deal, and eventual sentence (December 20th 2018).
- FBI Agent Bill Evanina, an Obama administration holdover and head of the National Counterintelligence and Security Center, a DNI unit, nomination placed on hold by Sen. Chuck Grassley. DNI and DOJ is still stonewalling Grassley requests for briefings and documents related to 2016 election controversies.
- 7 March. David Harsanyi: The Democratic Party Has Normalized Anti-Semitism.
- Nellie Ohr sent reams of open-source intelligence to her husband, Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr, and on some occasions to at least three DOJ prosecutors: Lisa Holtyn, Ivana Nizich and Joseph Wheatley.
- Nellie Ohr testified to Congress that she did not share her Fusion GPS research with anyone except her husband Bruce Ohr and Christopher Steele.
- 8 March. Rep. Doug Collins inserts full unredacted Bruce Ohr testimony in the Congressional Record.
- David Archey, supervisor of all FBI personnel in the Mueller probe, re-assigned as head of the Richmond, VA, FBI field office.
- 12 March. Doug Collins releases two days of Lisa Page testimony with few redactions.
- 13 March. Michael Flynn cooperation agreement with Mueller office terminated.
- Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS) open letter to William Barr asking him not to allow Mueller Report to perpetuate false narrative of DNC hacking by Russians.
- 1MDB scandal. StatusCoup: Does Kamala Harris Fundraiser Co-Host Have Connection to Global Money-Laundering Scandal?
- 14 March. Andrew Weissmann forced out at Justice Department.
- 15 March. Peter Schweizer: Inside the shady private equity firm run by Kerry and Biden’s kids.
- 17 March. William Craddick tweets, "Russiagate was designed in part to help the UK counter Russian influence by baiting the United States into taking a hard line against them.
- 18 March. John McCain role in Deep state coup unsealed.
- 19 March. Papadopoulos: Mueller investigated Israel ties, not Russian ones.
- 20 March. Reps. Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows send a letter to Attorney General William Barr wanting to know what is the status of the criminal referral for fired FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.
- Jewish News Syndicate: Anti-Semitism has a history in the Democratic Party.
- 22 March. Bill Barr notifies Congress that Mueller probe is complete. No Russia collusion indictments.
- 25 March. Michael Avenatti arrested on extortion and fraud charges; Mark Geragos named co-conspirator.
- Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-Texas) says DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz was looking into the origins of collusion, along with probable cause used by the FBI to initiate their investigation, in addition to his investigation into FISA abuse. Ratcliffe also noted that John Huber, the U.S. attorney in Utah, has “been dispatched to look into the criminal aspects” that might be associated with Horowitz’s work.
- Rudy Giuliani calls for investigation of investigators.
- President Trump cites "treasonous acts" in the Obama/Clinton/DNC Russia collusion hoax.
- 27 March. John Brennan insisted the Clinton/Steel dossier be included in the January 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment. Brennan further perjured himself in sworn testimony to Congress saying it wasn't. Brennan briefed Democrat Leader Harry Reid on the Clinton/Steele dossier in August 2016 to urge an FBI investigation of Trump, and lied saying he did not hear about thClinton/Steele dossier until December 2016, after the election.
- Brennan backpeddles.
- 28 March. Jessie Liu withdraws from consideration of Associate Attorney General, the DOJ No. 3 slot.
- John Brennan faces criminal referral in Trump-Russia scam and coup plot.
- Calls for Adam Schiff to resign from HPSCI.
- Barack Obama's role in Russia collusion hoax questioned. It is unlikely John Brennan violated the law on his own.
- Bloomberg reported that the Swedish bank Swedbank “may now be facing substantial fines for money laundering that could put pressure on its capital buffers.” The story was notable as it tied into existing investigations in Danske Bank’s Estonia money-laundering case, which originated with the release of the Panama Papers.
Ukrainian collusion with Democrats to interfere in the 2016 presidential election runs as a common thread throughout the April 2019 release of the Mueller Report.
- 3 April. Peter Schweizer: Joe Biden 'Steered $1.8 Billion' to Ukraine While His Son Got Sweetheart Deal From Their Government.
- 4 April. Stefan Halper attempted to smear Gen. Michael Flynn as consorting with a Russian agent in February 2014 when Flynn was was Obama's DIA director.
- Svetlana Lokhova, a dual Russian and British citizen, said “What Halper staged is a textbook ‘black-op’ to dirty up the reputation of a political opponent. He needed an innocuous social event to place Flynn in a room with a woman who was ethnically Russian. I was unlucky he picked me."
- 7 April. The Hill published an article, entitled, Ukrainian to US prosecutors: Why don’t you want our evidence on Democrats?, which included an interview with Kostiantyn Kulyk, deputy head of the Prosecutor General's International Legal Cooperation Department in Ukraine. The article touched on numerous aspects of Ukrainian-Democrat ties in the 2016 presidential election and also highlighted Joe Biden's role.
- Giuliani says "I want the Ukraine investigated. Because I think, in the Ukraine, we’re going to find a lot of answers for how the Steele dossier was put together, how the Manafort case was revived…how many Ukrainians were involved and was the embassy in the Ukraine involved in helping to develop some of this evidence? That’s all very, very important to pointing out where this started. This was a frame-up. An old-fashioned frame-up.”
- Rep. Mark Meadows says “Overwhelming evidence shows multiple FBI and DOJ executives abused their power to undermine a duly elected President Trump. They will be held accountable.”
- Attkisson v. DOJ and FBI for the Government Computer Intrusions: The Definitive Summary.
- 8 April. David Archey, FBI lead investigator in the Mueller probe, reveals to Obama Judge James E. Boasberg the existence of more Comey memos. Comey documented meetings and conversations, and also notes of the sources and methods associated with the Trump investigation.
- 9 April. Barr tells Congress he is looking into the FBI's actions in Spygate.
- 10 April. Barr says spying on Trump did occur.
- 11 April. Julian Assange removed from the Ecuador embassy in London. Assange faces a single charge of allegedly helping Chelsea Manning, who was pardoned by Obama, of hacking. Under the “Doctrine of Specialty” provisions of the US-UK extradition treaty, no further charges can be added after extradition. If the charges are dropped, Assange will be free tell where he received DNC and John Podesta emails from.
- Obama White General Counsel Greg Craig indicted. for “making false statements and concealing material information about his activities on behalf of Ukraine.” The indictment stated that “The purpose of the scheme was for CRAIG to avoid registration as an agent of Ukraine. Registration would require disclosure of the fact that” an unnamed Ukrainian “had paid CRAIG and the Law Firm more than $4 million[.]” The indictment makes repeated mention of an unnamed “American lobbyist,” whom Ukraine had employed to “improve Ukraine’s international public image.” The lobbyist being referenced is likely Paul Manafort. Craig said in a video statement on April 15, that Ukrainian oligarch Victor Pinchuk, a major donor to the Clinton Foundation, “helped fund” a 2012 report.
- Nunes makes criminal referrals to the Attorney General.
- 12 April. Giuliani says "Assange could expose a plot involving Ukraine to falsely accuse Trump of colluding with Russia." Guiliani was referring to "Assange exposing the origins of the federal investigation of possible Trump collusion with Russia and was not raising the possibility of Assange disproving that Russia hacked the Democratic National Committee and Clinton campaign Chairman John Podesta.”
- Epoch Times: Ties to Ukrainian National a Unifying Theme in Early Attacks on Trump.
- 15 April. Wall Street Journal Op-Ed: The FBI needs a grand jury, Only the threat of indictment will get Bill Barr to the truth. 
- Andrew McCarthy: Behind the Obama administration’s shady plan to spy on the Trump campaign.
- 16 April. Democrat House Judiciary Committee chairman Elijah Cummings and Democrat House Financial Services chairwoman Maxine Waters have signed memorandums of understanding (MOUs) to exchange information in violation of House Rules. Both committees have issued subpoenas to investigate Trump in their respective areas of oversight. Under House Rules, a committee chair cannot enter into a memorandum of understanding with other committee chairs without a vote of the Committee and consultation with the ranking member.
- Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS) calls out the “central-but-unproven allegation” of Russia hacking the DNC, criticizes Mueller for relying on “a discredited, DNC-hired firm named CrowdStrike, whose credibility is on a par with ‘pee-tape dossier’ compiler Christopher Steele”.
- Poll: 58% say it's likely Obama or his top aids knew the FBI spied on the Trump campaign.
- 17 April. Devin Nune Mueller team obstructed Congressional investigation; stalled any effort to expose the unlawful aspects of “SpyGate’ and the fraudulent foundation behind the Carter Page FISA application; and undermined any adverse discoveries in the leak investigations (James Wolfe) writ large.
- Matt Taibbi: James Comey, the Would-Be J. Edgar Hoover.
- 18 April. Mueller Report released. Mueller claimed Russian interference in 2016 election spent “approximately $100,000” on Facebook ads, hired someone to walk around New York City “dressed up as Santa Claus with a Trump mask,” and got “dozens of tweets, posts, and other political content.”
- Mueller’s finding that Michael Cohen did not travel to Prague to conspire with Russians.
- No evidence that Carter Page conspired with Russians.
- No mention of Paul Manafort visiting Julian Assange in London.
- No mention of secret communications between a Trump Tower computer server and Russia’s Alfa Bank.
- No mention of former NRA lawyer Cleta Mitchell or her supposed knowledge of a scheme to launder Russian money through the NRA for the Trump campaign. Insinuations against Mitchell originated with Fusion GPS chief Glenn Simpson and were first made public in a document published by Democrats on HPSCI committee.
- Excerpts from a voicemail from Trump attorney John Dowd that the Mueller team selectively edited to make it seem threatening and nefarious.
- No comment on the close relationship between Democrat operatives at Fusion GPS and multiple Russians who participated in the June 9, 2016 meeting at Trump Tower. In fact, no comment on Fusion GPS at all.
- No useful information on figures who played key roles in the investigation such as Joseph Mifsud, Alexander Downer, or Christopher Steele.
- The Mueller dossier cites dozens of articles from the reporters and publications that were most responsible for perpetuating the Russia hoax. Mueller produced a perfect feedback loop: intelligence leakers spin a false story to the media, the media publishes the story, Mueller cites the story, and the media and the Democrats then fake outrage at Mueller’s findings.
- Glenn Greenwald writes Robert Mueller Did Not Merely Reject the Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theories. He Obliterated Them.
- Australia confirms role in Trump-Russia coup plot.
- BuzzFeed reports that FBI investigators illegally leaked information in the Michael Cohen investigation to Buzzfeed.
- U.S. intelligence community has become partisan and politicized, dominated by liberals loyal to the Democratic party.
- New York Times Trump-Russia expert Maggie Haberman thinks Edelweiss is a Nazi anthem.
- 19 April. Ukrainian prosecutors to US: Why don't you want our evidence on Democrats?
- Joseph Mifsud found alive and living near U.S. embassy in Rime. Democrats alleged to the court that Mifsud was dead and unavailable to be interviewed.
- 20 April. Ukrainian plot to interfere in the 2016 election to help Clinton emerges.
- 21 April. Obama-backed fascists defeated in Ukrainian elections.
- 22 April. 51 Fake News ‘Bombshells’ the Media Spread About RussiaGate.
- 23 April. Jeff Carlson: Dana Boente’s Many Critical Positions Within the Trump Administration.
- 24 April. James Clapper Knew There Was No Evidence of Trump-Russia Collusion In 2016.
- 25 April. President Trump for the first time used the terms “attempted coup” and “overthrow” to discuss the coordinated effort against his administration by the previous administration including James Clapper (ODNI), John Brennan (CIA), James Comey (FBI), and lower level officials within the intelligence apparatus.
- 10 days after the 2016 election, Strzok and Lisa Page discussed a Trump transition team informant, Joshua Pitcock, Vice President-elect Mike Pence’s Chief of Staff]. Pitcock's wife, Katie, is an FBI agent who worked with Peter Strzok on the Clinton email investigation. Katie is reported to have recused herself from the Trump-Russia counterintelligence investigation after Pence was nominated. Trump announced Pence as his pick on July 15, 2016. Trump and Pence officially became nominees on July 21, 2016. 10 days later on July 31, 2016 Strzok began the paperwork officially opening the Trump-Russia counterintelligence investigation.
- Through Pitcock the FBI hoped to recruit other informants in the Trump transition team.
- Questions remain about the lingering relationship between Strzok, Pitcock and his wife Katie after July 2016, during the transition, and into the start of the administration. Pitcock worked for Pence as his Chief of Staff from January, 2017 until he resigned in August, 2017.
- The connection raises questions regarding information that may have moved from the FBI into the vice president’s orbit regarding National Security Advisor Michael Flynn.
- Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Kathleen Kavalec’s written account of her Oct. 11, 2016, meeting with FBI informant Christopher Steele shows the Hillary Clinton campaign-funded British intelligence operative admitted that his research was political and facing a Novermber 8, 2016 Election Day deadline. The confession occurred 10 days before the FBI used Steele’s discredited dossier to justify securing a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant on the Trump campaign. Steele's client, the Clinton campaign, “is keen to see this information come to light prior to November 8.”
- 5 Times The Mueller Probe Broke Prosecutorial Rules That Ensure Justice.
- Massachusetts liberal judge indicted for aiding illegal alien escape capture.
- Corrupt Baltimore Democrat Mayor May Have Fled State After FBI and IRS Raid of Her Home and Office. In March 2018 Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh announced that the city would send 60 buses to the march against guns in Washington DC.. The Baltimore city school system did not have enough money to heat the schools in 2018 but found the money to bus kids to an anti-gun rally.
- New York Times publishes anti-Semitic cartoon.
- 26 April. Lawyers in Russian Bot Case Demand Judge Hold Mueller in Contempt For Making Allegations in Report That Were Left Out of Indictment. The practical effect on Concord Management was to advise the world, including potential jurors, that the allegations in the indictment against Concord Management are true and that the defendants in this case were operating as part of a Russian-government led interference campaign, denying them a fair trial. Concord Management is still in pre-trial proceedings in US Federal Court and rules forbid under criminal penalty of law any assertion of this kind.
- 27 April. President Trump said that links between Ukraine and the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign and the Obama administration should be investigated.
- Mueller will not be called before the Senate to testify.
- Trump hater shoots up California synagogue, kills one injuring several.
- 28 April. Lindsey Graham takes up Deep State narrative: “the Russians hacked into John Podesta’s e-mails, the campaign manager for the Democratic candidate for President. The Russians hacked into Hillary Clinton’s e-mails, the candidate for the Democratic Party.”
- After Trump discusses "overthrow" and "coup," Sally Yates surfaces to give CYA interview.
- Sundance publishes List of Documents for Declassification and Public Release:
♦ President Trump can prove the July 31st, 2016, Crossfire Hurricane counterintelligence operation originated from a scheme within the intelligence apparatus by exposing the preceding CIA operation that created the originating “Electronic Communication” memo. Declassify that two-page “EC” document that Brennan gave to Comey. [The trail is found within the Weissmann report and the use of Alexander Downer]
♦ Release and declassify all of the Comey memos that document the investigative steps taken by the FBI as an outcome of the operation coordinated by CIA Director John Brennan in early 2016. [The trail was memorialized by James Comey]
♦ Reveal the November 2015 through April 2016 FISA-702 search query abuse by declassifying the April 2017 court opinion written by FISC Presiding Judge Rosemary Collyer. Show the FBI contractors behind the 85% fraudulent search queries. [Crowdstrike? Fusion-GPS? Nellie Ohr? Daniel Richman?] This was a weaponized surveillance and domestic political spying operation. [The trail was laid down in specific detail by Judge Collyer]
♦ Subpoena former DOJ-NSD (National Security Division) head John Carlin, or haul him in front of a grand jury, and get his testimony about why he hid the abuse from the FISA court in October 2016; why the DOJ-NSD rushed the Carter Page application to beat NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers to the FISA court; and why Carlin quit immediately thereafter.
♦ Prove the Carter Page FISA application (October 2016) was fraudulent and based on deceptions to the FISA Court. Declassify the entire document, and release the transcripts of those who signed the application(s); and/or depose those who have not yet testified. The creation of the Steele Dossier was the cover-up operation.
♦ Release all of the Lisa Page and Peter Strzok text messages without redactions. Let sunlight pour in on the actual conversation(s) that were taking place when Crossfire Hurricane (July ’16) and the FISA Application (Oct ’16) were taking place. The current redactions were made by the people who weaponized the intelligence system for political surveillance and spy operation. This is why Page and Strzok texts are redacted!
♦ Release all of Bruce Ohr 302’s, FBI notes from interviews and debriefing sessions, and other relevant documents associated with the interviews of Bruce Ohr and his internal communications. Including exculpatory evidence that Bruce Ohr may have shared with FBI Agent Joseph Pientka. [And get a deposition from this Pientka fella] Bruce Ohr is the courier, carrying information from those outside to those on the inside.
♦ Release the August 2nd, 2017, two-page scope memo provided by DAG Rod Rosenstein to special counsel Robert Mueller to advance the fraudulent Trump investigation, and initiate the more purposeful obstruction of justice investigation. Also Release the October 20th, 2017, second scope memo recently discovered. The Scope Memos are keys to unlocking the underlying spy/surveillance cover-up.
- 29 April. Rod Rosenstein resigns, effective May 11, 2019.
- 1 May. Nellie Ohr referred to DOJ for criminal prosecution. Nellie Ohr had access to the 702 FISA database. Nellie Ohr and Glenn Simpson were the principle authors of the Steele dossier; Christopher Steel was used to make it appear the information (Fourth Amendment violations) gathered by illegal FISA surveillance came from outside the US government and from a NATO allied source.
- DOJ Reviewing Whether Steele Dossier Was Russian Disinformation.
- Human Events: Checkmate. How President Trump’s legal team outfoxed Mueller.
- Assange extradition hearing begins in UK.
- 2 May. FBI admits to spying on Trump campaign.
- RealClearInvestigations: When Loretta Met Bill on the Tarmac.
- CNN Poll: 69% of Americans want the origins of the Obama administration's Trump-Russia collusion hoax investigated.
- 3 May. Devin Nunes asks Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Central Intelligence Agency Director Gina Haspel, National Security Agency Director Paul Nakasone and FBI Director Chris Wray to hand over all information on Joseph Mifsud by May 10. If Mifsud is not a Russian intelligence asset, the FBI and CIA have a problem within their narrative. If Mifsud is a Western asset, that proves George Papadopoulos was set up.
- Jonathan Moffa transcript says the FBI use of spies and other counterintelligence assets in the Trump campaign was far more extensive than has previously been acknowledged.
- Comey tells KNX radio Los Angeles,
"at the end of July  we learn that a Trump campaign adviser [Papadopoulos] — two months earlier, before any of this was public — had talked to a Russian representative [Mifsud] about the fact that the Russians had dirt on Hillary Clinton"
- Mifsud is in fact a UK intelligence operative.
- If what Comey said were to be true, the fact that a KGB agent penetrated to the highest levels of UK, US, Italian and NATO intelligence for several decades, vetted recruits for UK intelligence, and taught at a NATO school for intelligence agents, is by far a larger scandal than Russia collusion.
- Mifsud spoke at a State Department meeting three weeks after President Trump was inaugurated, and was questioned by the FBI while in Washington, D.C., shortly after George Papadopoulos' first FBI interview. Mifsud was not detained, and allowed to leave the country.
- The "dirt" on Clinton was her communication with President Obama from the territory of Russia on her Blackberry connected to her unsecured server - covered-up by Comey in his July 5, 2016 press conference when he said Clinton had communicated with "another government official."
- Ray McGovern: Orwellian Cloud Hovers Over Russia-gate.
- 4 May.' FBI ‘lost Notes’ From August 2015 Meeting with IC Inspector General Regarding Hillary Clinton’s Private Server.
- 5 May. Susan Bordo: The Talented Mr. Comey.
- 6 May. Sens. Chuck Grassley and Ron Johnson ask AG Bill Barr if the FBI has investigated CIA leaking during the Russia probe.
- Mueller did not investigate whether Russia fed Christopher Steele false information to interfere in American elections.
- Sharyl Attkisson: How Attorney General Barr could change the federal culture of corruption in 60 days.
- Sharyl Attkisson: U.S. spy agency hikes number of search queries of American calls, texts and emails.
- Sharyl Attkisson: Justice Department “Kafkaesque” in Attkisson v. DOJ and FBI for government computer intrusions.
- 7 May. Solomon: FBI's Steele story falls apart: False intel and media contacts were flagged before FISA.
- Steele informed Kathleen Kavalec of the State Dept. that the Steele dossier was bogus.
- Kavalec forwarded Steele's information to the FBI;
- FBI went ahead with the Carter Page FISA warrant application using Steele's bogus information ten days later anyways.
- Consortiumnews: How US and Foreign Intel Agencies Interfered in a US Election.
- Nadler informed that the previous report content was provided without assertion of executive privilege; however, if Nadler follows-through with impeachment plan, executive privilege is now enforced and the totality of the Mueller Report is withdrawn from Congress. The only thing AG Barr was statutorily required to provide was the four-page notification letter he already presented. The assertion of executive privilege effectively removes any lack of production action (ie. the impeachment threat) by Chairman Jerry Nadler.
- Kevin Brock: James Comey is in trouble and he knows it.
- FBI releases 277 pages of the Clinton email investigation.
- 8 May. Mueller paid $732,000 to outside contractors. Glenn Simpson (Fusion GPS) and Chris Steele may have been paid by Mueller.
- Sen. Grassley: “Media…sold a bunch of snake oil” on Trump-Russia probe.
- 9 May. Solomon: FBI's Steele story falls apart: False intel and media contacts were flagged before FISA.
- 10 May. 1MDB scandal. Obama friend Pras Michel and 1MDB consultant Jho Low indicted on conspiracy to defraud the United States government and for making foreign and conduit campaign contributions. According to the indictment,between June 2012 and November 2012, Low directed the transfer of approximately $21,600,000 from foreign entities and accounts to Michel for the purpose of funneling significant sums of money into the United States presidential election as purportedly legitimate contributions, all while concealing the true source of the money.
To facilitate the excessive contributions and conceal their true source, Michel paid approximately $865,000 of the money received from Low to about 20 straw donors, or conduits, so that the straw donors could make donations in their names to a presidential joint fundraising committee.
In addition, Michel personally directed more than $1 million of the money received from Low to an independent expenditure committee also involved in the presidential election in 2012.
The indictment also alleges that by funneling campaign contributions through straw donors, Michel caused a presidential joint fundraising committee to submit false reports to the Federal Election Commission (FEC), including a false amended report in June 2013. The committee’s reports were false because they identified the straw donors, rather than Low or Michel, as the true source of the contributions.
In addition, the indictment alleges that by contributing more than $1 million of the money he received from Low to an independent expenditure committee,
Michel also caused that committee to submit false reports to the FEC, insofar as those reports identified Michel as the source of the contributions when, in fact, it was Low.
The indictment further alleges that in June 2015, Michel submitted a false declaration to the FEC in which he claimed that he had no reason to conceal the true source of his contributions to the independent expenditure committee in 2012, even though Michel knew that the true source of that money was Low and that Michel had funneled the foreign money into the election.
- Sen. Graham sends a letter to both OIG Michael Horowitz and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo seeking additional information about State Department contact with Christopher Steele.
- Roger Stone wants evidence that the Russians hacked the DNC.
- 11 May. IG Horowitz Has 'Concluded that the Final Three FISA Extensions Were Illegally Obtained,' diGenova Says. The Kavalec revelations have prompted further investigation into the first FISA warrant. The FBI hid the Kavelec memo from Inspector General Horowitz for two years.
- Chuck Ross: Analysis: The Steele Dossier And The ‘Raw Intelligence’ Canard.
- Epoch Times: Obama White House Knew About Clinton Emails Years Earlier Than Previously Admitted.
- 12 May. Ratcliffe: James Comey “under investigation for violations of the espionage act”
- Trump Calls Out FBI Director Christopher Wray: “the director is protecting the coup gang”.
- Obama White House kept tabs on a FOIA request for information on Hillary Clinton’s emails that was improperly rejected by the State Department.
- The State Department claimed in May 2013 in response to the FOIA request that no responsive records existed. The agency’s internal watchdog later determined that denial to be ‘inaccurate and incomplete’ since Clinton used a personal email account to conduct State Department business.
- These documents suggest the Obama White House knew about the Clinton email lies being told to the public at least as early as December 2012.
- 13 May.: Associated Press: Top Federal Prosecutor in Connecticut to Review Origins of Russia Probe. Relates to the James A. Baker (DOJ) case.
- Sara Carter: Minefield? If Barr Has Any Intention Of Prosecuting FISA Abuses, He Should Stay Clear Of IG Report.
- Consortiumnews: Sweden Reopens 9-Year Old Rape Investigation Against Julian Assange; Seeks His Arrest and Extradition.
- Jeff Carlson: As Rosenstein Leaves DOJ, How Will History Judge Him?.
- Gatewaypundit: Obama State Department’s Jonathan Winer – Long Time Kerry Associate – Involved in Sinister Actions Pushing Fake Russia Dossier.
- 14 May. Graham Seeks Communications Between State Dept. Official and Dossier Author.
- Steele’s Meeting With US Official Casts Doubts on FBI’s Official Story.
- Rosenstein Defends Mueller Appointment, Rips Into Comey.
- Daily Signal: 6 Things to Know About the Prosecutor Investigating Spying on Trump Campaign.
- Epoch Times: US Attorney Probing Spying on Trump Campaign Draws on Vast Experience.
- Investment Watchblog: Special Prosecutor John Durham, Assigned by AG Barr, Already Working on the Case from Before October 3rd, 2018?
- 20 May. Doug Collins releases transcripts of Andrew McCabe, Loretta Lynch, James Rybicki, Trisha Beth Anderson, George Toscas, Jonathan Moffa, John Giaclone (McCabe's predecessor at the start of Mid Year Exam), Sally Moyer and William F. Sweeney Jr. (Sweeney is the whistleblower in the FBI New York field office who contacted Toscas to move FBI Headquarters off the ball regarding the Weiner laptop in late October 2016, prompting Comey to re-open the Clinton email investigation).
- 22 May. Devin Nunes publicly asks President Trump to question UK Prime Minister Theresa May on UK intelligence involvement in Spygate.
- Hours later, UK Prime Minister Theresa May resigns, effective the day after President Trump's UK state visit.
- Paul Sperry: According to Main DOJ sources, Durham's portfolio for looking into the provenance of CH [Crossfire Hurricane] includes examining docs generated by an interagency "fusion cell" Brennan set up in mid-2016 on Russian election interference + pre-election briefings Steele gave to UK intelligence.
- 23 May. President Trump granted Attorney General Bill Barr extensive new authorities to investigate law enforcement and intelligence activities related to the 2016 presidential election.
- The directive compels cooperation from the Secretary of State, Secretary of the Treasury, Attorney General, Secretary of Energy, Director of National Intelligence, and Director of the CIA.
- The Secretary of Energy's involvement is likely related to the Uranium One scandal, Clinton Foundation, and Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) issues;
- The Secretary of the Treasury's involvement is likely related to the Clinton Foundation and matters related to George Papadopoulos;
- members of the intelligence community are to turn over documents to DNI Dan Coats, who in turn will give the information to Attorney General Barr. For this purpose the directive effectively places the Attorney General, a member of the IC who reports to ODNI, over the DNI who now will report all the information to the AG.
- Ultimately the final report will be addressed to the American people, not to Congress or the President.
- Svetlana Lokhova files lawsuit against Stefan Halper, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The Washington Post and NBC Universal Media (MSNBC) seeking $25 million in damages.
- A grand jury in the Eastern District of Virginia (EDVA) returned a superseding indictment charging WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange with 17-counts of violating the Espionage Act and one count of conspiring to violate the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.
- 24 May. Jerusalem Post: Report: Declassified Docs Will Show That Samantha Power's 2016 Unmasking Efforts Were Related to Israel.
- After Trump's declassification directive, Jerry Nadler collapses at a press conference.
- 26 May. POLL: 98 Percent Say Brennan Is Obstructing Justice By Fighting Declassification.
- 27 May. SSCI Vice-Chairman Mark Warner Tells Intelligence Community to Defy Barr and Democrats Will Protect Them.
- 28 May. CTH: The “Secret Research Project” – an IRS List, an NSA Database, and Resulting “Files” on Americans.
- FISA Court exposes Obama’s abuse of NSA to spy on Americans.
- Sara Carter: AG Barr Battles Intel Community And FBI. Illegal Surveillance Had Been Going On For Years.
- Chuck Ross: Dossier Architects Claimed They Wanted To Protect Identity Of Sources. One Was Unmasked Anyway.
- Epoch Times: Obama Administration’s Snooping on Journalists’ Phone Records Broader Than Previously Known.
- Daily Caller: High-Ranking FBI Official Leaked Sealed Information To Journalists, Accepted Gifts From Reporter, Watchdog Found
- 30 May. AG Barr tells CBS This Morning Mueller could’ve reached a decision on Democrat obstruction of justice allegations in the final report but declined to do so.
- Washington Examiner: Mark Meadows sends referral to DOJ about mysterious UK communique about Christopher Steele.
- 31 May. CTH: Flynn Filing Shows Mueller Team Manipulated Transcript in Report.
- CTH: Doug Collins Identifies Peter Strzok as Likely FBI Official Who Leaked Grand Jury Information and Prosecution Declined.
- 1 June. Hoft: Deep State Prosecutors Defy Judge’s Order: Refuse to Release Transcript of Flynn-Kislyak Call that Will Confirm Obama Spying on Trump Team.
- 2 June. Epoch Times: Transcript in Mueller Report Was Selectively Edited to Cast Suspicion on Trump.
- $50,000.00 Reward in Attkisson v. DOJ nd FBI for Government Computer Intrusions.
- 3 June. IG Horowitz investigators begin interviewing Chris Steele for 16 hours over two days.
- related to follow-up interviews with Kathleen Kavalec, etc.
- Mueller 'star witness' George Nader indicted on child pornography charges.
- Trump attorney John Dowd calls Robert Mueller "a fraud" for editing his comments in Mueller report.
- Clinton Campaign Has Not Responded in 18 Months to Senate Judiciary Committee’s Request For Documents and Answers About Dossier.
- Sara Carter: FBI Failed to Document Four Clinton Witness Interviews. Barr Should Reopen Clinton Probe.
- New York Post: Julian Assange won’t face further charges in US: report.
- Trump 3-day state visit to London begins.
- 4 June. Chuck Ross: Christopher Steele Reportedly Planning To Meet With US Authorities.
- Hoft: Esteemed NSA Whistleblower Bill Binney Says He Has Evidence DNC was NOT Hacked – “The Mueller Report and the Rosenstein Indictment Is All Based on Lies!”
- Hoft: Esteemed NSA Whistleblower Bill Binney Says He Has Evidence DNC was NOT Hacked – “The Mueller Report and the Rosenstein Indictment Is All Based on Lies!”
- 5 June. Jeff Carlson: 5 Discrepancies Call the Accuracy of Mueller’s Report Into Question.
- 6 June. Micheal Flynn fires lawyers. Eric Holder is employed in the same law firm of Covington and Burling.
- DOJ Releases Flynn FBI Interview Report (FD-302) by Joe Pientka and Peter Strzok.
- True the Vote Wins Battle Against IRS as Judge Orders Tax Agency to Pay Legal Fees in Decade-Long Fight.
- Catherine Engelbrecht and her organization True the Vote's case is connected to the political surveillance operation used against presidential candidate Donald Trump.
- The 2010 program to weaponize the IRS (Obama IRS scandal) is the precursor to the 2012 program to weaponize and abuse the NSA's FISA database.
- The Secret Research Project originated as a term in the Obama team. It involved the U.S. Department of Justice under Eric Holder and the FBI under Robert Mueller. Eric Holder requested over 1 million tax records via CD-ROM: The IRS sent the FBI “21 disks constituting a 1.1 million page database of information from 501(c)(4) tax exempt organizations, to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.” The transaction occurred in October 2010. The evidence within this sketchy operation came directly to the surface in early spring 2012.
- The enforcement mechanism used for targeting includes the DOJ and various other government agencies (ATF, OSHA, EEOC, EPA Banking/Finance).
- Cause of Action (CoA) made a FOIA request to the IRS for documents shared between the IRS and the White House. The request was to gain documents illegally shared between the White House and the IRS.
- Treasury Secretary Jack Lew blocked the FOIA request from being released, an apparent conflict of interest. Lew was Wjite House Chief of Staff in 2012 when the Secret Research Project was conceived.
- FISA chief judge Rosemary Collyer determined illegal FISA abuse of the NSA database by the FBI, and Fourth Amendment violations began in 2012, and were the result of "deliberate decision making."
- John Solomon: Key figure that Mueller report linked to Russia was a State Department intel source.
- Paul Sperry: 'Scorched Earth': Mueller's Targets Speak Out.
- 7 June. Bill Gertz: FBI Counterintelligence Is Focus of Trump Campaign Spying Probe.
- FBI Docs Reveal ‘Property’ Related to Hillary Clinton’s Use of Private Server ‘Missing’.
- Republicans Demand Cummings Hold Cohen Accountable for ‘Perjury-Laden Testimony’.
- Elijah Cummings’s Wife Hit With New Allegations Of Self-Dealing And Perjury In Updated IRS Complaint.
- 8 June. CTH: Judge Rules FBI Must Release Declarations from Lead Mueller FBI Agent.
- Mark Meadows: FBI Knew ‘Within 60 Days’ That Russia Probe Was ‘Built On A Foundation Of Sand’.
- 10 June. Barr informs Jerrold: “It is now well established that, in 2016, the U.S. government and others undertook certain intelligence-gathering and investigative steps directed at persons associated with the Trump Campaign...there remain open questions relating to the origins of this counter-intelligence investigation and the U.S. and foreign intelligence activities that took place prior to and during that investigation...The Review is broad in scope and multifaceted, and is intended to illuminate open questions regarding the activities of U.S. and foreign intelligence services as well as non-governmental organizations and individuals."
- Jonathan Winer facilitated meetings between dossier author Christopher Steele and multiple private consulting firms. Winer served as Steele’s main point of contact to the State Department, and was the official responsible for disseminating the anti-Trump dossier through the State Department.
- Carter Page: John Dean Hearing Showed Democrats In Full Cover-Up Mode.
- Epoch Times Hezbollah’s London Bomb-Making Plot, the Iran Nuclear Deal, and Bruce Ohr.
- Daily Telegraph: Iran-linked terrorists caught stockpiling explosives in north-west London.
- 11 June. FBI must begin producing documents regarding Daniel Richman, the Columbia Law School professor James Comey admitted to using as a go-between to illegally leak classified information to the New York Times.
- 12 June. NYT reports John Durham questioning CIA officials about Brennan's fraudulent Intelligence Community Assessment of early January 2017.
- In House Intel hearing Devin Nunes Warns FBI Witnesses: ‘The Counterintelligence Department Over at the FBI is in Big Trouble’.
- Papadopoulos: Anyone who opposed Obama admin was targeted.
- Michael Flynn hires Sydney Powell.
- Donald Trump, Jr. closed door Senate Intelligence Committee testimony illegally leaked to CNN, another felony violation by Trump witch hunters.
- Jeff Carlson: Meadows: ‘There’s a Cover-up Within Certain Realms at the FBI’.
- Jeff Carlson: Nunes Details Flaws in Mueller Report, Compares It to Steele Dossier.
- 13 June. Ray McGovern: DOJ Bloodhounds on the Scent of John Brennan.
- 14 June. 23 House members suspect DOJ cover-up is in progress, request prompt declassification of FISA evidence by President Trump.
- Epoch Times: The Hezbollah Cover-Up, and Bruce Ohr Connection.
- 15 June. CTH: DOJ Admits FBI Never Saw Crowdstrike Report on DNC Russian Hacking Claim.
- Lawyers for Roger Stone requested the full Crowdstrike report on the DNC hack.
- Not only did the FBI not review the DNC server, the FBI/DOJ never even saw the Crowdstrike report.
- FBI and DOJ were only allowed to see a “draft” report prepared by Crowdstrike, and that report was redacted. That redacted draft is the “last version of the report produced”; meaning, there are no unredacted & final versions.
- The FBI and DOJ, and all claims by the intelligence community, including the 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment to President Obama, the final Mueller Report, Mueller team indictments, and illegal IC fake news leaks to mainstream media were based on taking the word of a hired contractor for the Democrat party.
- No evidence of 'Russia hacked the DNC'.
- Paul Sperry: House GOP leadership has soured on Comey replacement Wray. They r now convinced Wray's not part of the FBI cleanup & not cooperating w AG Barr & is in fact part of the cover-up of #SpyGate scandal after burying documents & refusing to make people available for interview.
- 17 June. Hoft: ROGER STONE Files Two Court Documents – BLASTS FBI and Mueller’s False Allegations that Russians Gave DNC Emails to WikiLeaks.
- 19 June. At least 15 people violated State Department rules in Hillary Clinton email scandal.
- Sara Carter: Death Threats Against Page And The Dangerous Disinformation Operation Against Trump.
- 20 June. CTH: Justice Dept. Allows Congress to View Rosenstein Scope Memos.
- Mueller Gang Used Same AP Reporters to Set Up Manafort who were Also Connected to Fusion GPS.
- TRUMP to Hannity: DOJ Working to Determine if Obama Intel Agencies Were Secretly Monitoring His Phone in 2016.
- Special Counsel Case Against Russian Company Takes A Page Out Of The Soviet Handbook.
- 21 June. FBI Raids Clinton Campaign Co-Chair's Home.
- 22 June. Hoft: General Flynn Uncovered Massive Clinton Scandal Linked to Terrorist Funding – Was Immediately Targeted by Obama Deep State.
- 23 June. Devin Nunes Notes: “Two Parallel Tracks” Used To Target Donald Trump.
- Trey Gowdy: Mystery FBI Transcript ‘Actually Changed My Perspective’ Of Russia Probe.
- “I was supportive of [Robert] Mueller. I was supportive of the idea to initiate, to investigate what Russia did, but when I saw this transcript, it actually changed my perspective."
- FBI Was Giving Different Intelligence Briefings to Candidate Trump than to Candidate Clinton.
- New York Times fed false anti-Trump information to the FBI.
- 24. CTH: DOJ Confirms Flynn Defense Team Never Received Transcript of Flynn/Kislyak Phone Call.
- CTH: Michael Flynn Was Not “Unmasked” – Evidence Flynn Was Under Active, FISC Authorized, Surveillance.
- 25 June. Jay Sekulow: Obama administration’s anti-Trump actions revealed/
- the Obama administration stepped up efforts – just days before President Trump took office – to undermine Trump and his administration.
- the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, under James Clapper, eagerly pushed to get new procedures as part of an anti-Trump effort. The procedures increased access to raw signals intelligence before the conclusion of the Obama administration, just days before President Trump was inaugurated.
- By greatly expanding access to classified information by unelected, unaccountable bureaucrats, the Obama administration paved the way for a shadow government to leak classified information – endangering our national security and severely jeopardizing the integrity and reputation of our critical national security apparatus – in an attempt to undermine President Trump.
- the Office of the Director of National Intelligence rushed to get the new “procedures signed by the Attorney General before the conclusion of this administration,” referring to the Obama administration.
- The documents also reveal that Robert Litt, who worked in the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, told the Office of the :*Undersecretary of Defense’s Director of Intelligence Strategy, Policy, & Integration: “Really want to get this done … and so does the Boss.”
- NSA officials discussed that they “could have a signature from the AG as early as this week, certainly prior to the 20th of Jan.” In other words, certainly before President Trump’s inauguration.
- CTH: Robert Mueller Will Testify July 17th – Nadler and Schiff Pretend Phony Subpoena.
- to frame the narrative for the appearance Nadler and Schiff sign a letter that “threatened” a subpoena. This subpoena letter is a prop for a pre-planned theatrical event. Only Schiff and Nadler signed the letter, no coordination with ranking members. It’s an optic to set the cornerstone for a narrative that Schiff and Nadler want Mueller’s appearance.
- the joint committee approach is also part of the strategy. With 40 members from both committees there will intentionally only be ONE ROUND of questions. The size of the committee is part of the design to protect Robert Mueller.
- Mueller was in deep discussions with Schiff and Nadler to coordinate the appearance, the letter and the size of the committee are the first two immediate flares that indicate a staged performance is being set-up.
- Politico Playbook PM: What the Mueller hearing means for Democrats.
- 26 June. ACLJ: Samantha Power Slammed Trump In Private Email Exchanges With Media During 2016 Election.
- Margot Cleveland: Michael Flynn Attorney Suggests Special Counsel Withheld Key Information From His Defense.
- Judicial Watch Caught Mueller FBI/Obama DOJ Working w/ Lois Lerner's IRS Prosecuting Conservatives.
- IWB: President Trump rips @Twitter, @Google and @Facebook for trying to rig the 2020 election against conservatives. #BigTech #censor.
- 29 June. Sundance questions for Mueller:
- On May 16, 2017, were you applying to become FBI Director?
- Why did you go to the White House?
- When did Rod Rosenstein contact you about going to the White House?
- When did Rod Rosenstein first contact you about becoming special counsel?
- Did you speak to any members of the DOJ or FBI prior to going to the White House?
- Were there conversations about a possible ‘special counsel position’ prior to May 16th, 2017?
- Were you aware President Trump was under investigation prior to your conversation of May 16th, with President Trump?
- Were you aware of the nature of the investigation, prior to May 16, 2017?
- Were you aware of the possibility of being appointed ‘special counsel’?
- Did you take any recording devices into the Oval Office meeting?
- Did you own the cell phone you left in the Oval Office on May 16, 2017?
- Between the afternoon Oval Office meeting and the next day announcement to the Gang-of-Eight by Rod Rosenstein and Andrew McCabe, when exactly did you agree to become special counsel?
- How did Rod Rosenstein contact you between May 16, 2017 and early morning May 17, 2017, about becoming special counsel?
- Did you immediately agree to become special counsel when asked?
- How much time transpired between Rosenstein asking you to become special counsel and your acceptance of the position?
- Sharyl Attkisson: Smearing WikiLeaks.
- China hacked Hillary Clinton's Chappaqua email server; FBI never investigated.
- 30 June. Hoft: Russians Used in Steele Dossier Identified – Both are Western Intel Assets Who Do Not Live in Russia.
- 1 July. Ratcliffe: “Horowitz Investigative Work is Complete”.
- CIA Seems Highly Concerned – Washington Post Reports on Sketchy Joseph Mifsud.
- The conversation between Mifsud and Papadopoulos, eventually relayed by Australian diplomat Alexander Downer to U.S. government officials, was cited by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III as the event that set in motion the FBI probe into ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.
- Mifsud worked with and trained FBI officials.
- Mifsud is a Western intelligence asset.
- Margot Cleveland: Here’s What Republicans Should Ask Robert Mueller When He Testifies/
- there was no underlying crime to obstruct;
- Trump knew there was no underlying crime, yet the press, with the aid of leakers, pushed the collusion story, affecting Trump’s governance;
- the theories of obstruction are easily refuted;
- Mueller failed to follow the special counsel regulations that required him to make a charging or declination decision; :*the special counsel’s theory of criminal liability is debatable;
- Mueller inverted the standard governing prosecutorial decisions from a presumption of innocence to a presumption of guilty.
- Are you familiar with the regulations governing the special counsel? And 28 C.F.R. CFR § 600.8(c), expressly provides “at the conclusion of the Special Counsel’s work, he or she shall provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel,” doesn’t it? And when the word “shall” is used in a statute or regulation, it is a command, isn’t it? It means “must?”
- Yet, in Part 2 of the special counsel report, you did not make a “prosecution” decision, did you? And you did not make a “declination decision” did you? Would you agree, that the very prosecutorial function, and the power to convene grand juries, serves only one purpose, to determine, yes or no, whether the alleged conduct was criminal or non-criminal? Would you agree that a prosecutor’s function is not to collect information and throw it out to the public?
- when did you first realize it was unlikely that you would find evidence of collusion? When did you concluded there was no evidence of collusion? How long did you continue to investigation possible obstruction after you concluded there was insufficient evidence of collusion to recommend charges? When did you decide you would not make a prosecution or declination decision on obstruction?
- Yet, after you decide not to render a decision on obstruction, you continued to the special counsel investigation, correct?
- Would you agree that a prosecutor’s function is not to collect information and throw it out to the public?
- Mueller Failed to Investigate Whether Russia Fed Steele Info to Affect the Election
- you discussed Russia’s efforts to interfere in the election via social media in the report but you did not mention even once the possibility that Russia interfered in our election by peddling false intel to Steele, did you?
- Mueller Omitted or Misrepresented Information in the Special Counsel Report
- “Ukrainian businessman Konstantin Kilimnik, who worked for Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, is tied to Russian intelligence. But hundreds of pages of government documents—which special counsel Robert Mueller possessed since 2018—describe Kilimnik as a ‘sensitive’ intelligence source for the U.S. State Department who informed on Ukrainian and Russian matters.”
- “In discussing Page’s background,” Weingarten wrote, “the Mueller report notes his contacts with Russian agents, who supposedly tried to recruit him as an asset, beginning in 2013. The report notes that those agents were charged by U.S. authorities in 2015. What the Mueller report omits is that Page effectively served as an FBI asset in helping the bureau make the case against at least one of the agents.”
- you highlight various individuals’ connections to Russia. Did your report also indicate whether any of those individuals had previously served as intelligence sources or informants for America or her allies? To your knowledge, did any of the individuals identified in your report as being connected to Russia also serve as intelligence sources, asset or informants for the United States?
- If an individual connected to Russia had also served as an intelligence source, assets, or informant for our country, wouldn’t that negate the sinister implication their connections to Russia might otherwise suggest? Yet those facts were not included in your report, were they?
- Mueller failed to “mention that Veselnitskaya (i) worked with Fusion GPS on behalf of Russian clients, and (ii) met with Simpson the morning of the Trump Tower meeting, as well as the night before and after it . . . Also unclear, and undisclosed, is why the Justice Department granted Veselnitskaya special entry to the United States multiple times in 2015 and 2016.”
- the special counsel references to contacts between Roger Stone and Trump campaign advisor Michael Caputo “with a Russian citizen named Henry Oknyansky. Oknyansky and an associate supposedly came to Stone by way of Caputo seeking to sell ‘derogatory information’ on Hillary Clinton. Stone rebuffed them. Left unstated: Oknyansky, according to federal court filings and 14 visa waivers, has been an FBI informant for nearly two decades.”
- There is no mention of dossier-author Steele, or Stefan Halper, the spy who made contact with both Page and campaign volunteer George Papadopoulos.
- according to Mueller, Mifsud “falsely claimed he did not meet with Papadopoulos after his initial introductory meeting” with a woman posing as Putin’s niece. Although the Mueller report noted that “emails, text messages and other documentation showed Mifsud and Papadopoulos did meet at least two other times, as Papadopoulos claimed,” the special counsel did not charge Mifsud for lying to agents
- “the Mueller report notes that ‘on May 6, 2016, 10 days after that meeting with Mifsud, Papadopoulos suggested to a representative of a foreign government that the Trump Campaign had received indications from the Russian government that it could assist the Campaign through the anonymous release of information that would be damaging to Hillary Clinton.’” But “publicly available information has always shown that Papadopoulos met with Downer on May 10th—and both Downer and the Australian government appear to stand by this date.”
- Mueller’s reliance on “the testimony of George Nader, who is mentioned more than 100 times in the Mueller report.” Nader’s role involved arranging “a meeting between Kirill Dmitriev, a Russian national who heads Russia’s sovereign wealth fund, and Erik Prince, the founder of Blackwater, during the transition period following the 2016 presidential election.” While the FBI succeeded in arresting Nader when he returned to the states, the failure to charge him earlier could have instead allowed a child predator to go free.
- Then came Nader’s June 3, 2019 arrest on child pornography charges. As details emerged, it appeared that the FBI knew Nader had child pornography on his cell phones at the time he was cooperating with the special counsel team. Yet he was not indicted until after he had already left the country. While the FBI succeeded in arresting Nader when he returned to the states, the failure to charge him earlier could have instead allowed a child predator to go free.
- Which members of your team were involved in making the determination of whether to include the information in the report? And what standard did they use?
- Bias Colored Mueller’s Report and Raises Concerns About Conduct
- Were you aware when you selected Weissmann to lead your team that he had sent an email to former acting attorney general Sally Yates praising her insubordination to the president?
- And did Weissmann select the other team members? Did he have a role in selecting Peter Strzok and Lisa Page?
- Mueller sent the attorney general a “snitty” letter—likely written by a staffer—asking Barr to release the executive summary from the special counsel report. Barr refused. Soon after, the press began reporting on claims that members of the special counsel team disagreed with Barr’s synopsis of the report and claimed it was misleading. Barr later released Mueller’s letter, which acknowledged that Barr had accurately summarized the report, but that the press’ reporting was misleading.
- isn’t it true that Barr asked the special counsel’s office multiple times to identify grand jury material in the final report? Isn’t it true Barr made that request at least a month before you submitted the final report? Whom did you charge to identify grand jury materials? Did that individual inform you that he or she would not identify the grand jury materials, as Barr had directed?
- you wrote a letter to Barr complaining that Barr’s summary was being misrepresented, correct? Yet you agree, don’t you, that Barr’s letter was accurate? Was that letter your idea? Why didn’t you just call Barr? Did you leak to the press information about your disagreement with Barr? Do you know who leaked that information to the press? How many members of your team knew about the letter to Barr and your request to release the executive summaries? Who were those individuals?
- Would it be illegal for you to provide that grand jury information to Congress? So the president and attorney general cannot release an unredacted copy of your report to Congress without breaking the law, correct?
- Heather Samuelson gave the FBI and a court ordered deposition different stories of when she learned Hillary Clinton used a private email system.
- Samuelson destroyed evidence, deleted 33,000 emails, obstructed justice, and received immunity from the DOJ.
- 2 July. Oleg Deripaska Confirms He Was Employing Chris Steele in 2016, While Dossier Was Being Assembled.
- Deripaska hired Steele at the same time Steele was working with Nellie Ohr and Fusion GPS to write the Steele dossier.
- Russian oligarch's story could spell trouble for Team Mueller.
- Mueller was tasked with investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election and ignored collusion between the Clinton campaign, DNC, Obama DOJ, and Oleg Deripaska.
- Deripaska is likely Christopher Steele's source for the pee-pee memo.
- In 2009 FBI director Robert Mueller requested Deripaska's assistance to retrieve former FBI officer and CIA resource Robert Levinson who was captured in Iran. The agent assigned to engage Deripaska was Andrew McCabe; the FBI was attempting to violate the Iran Sanctions Act which forbade U.S. agencies from spending money Iran. Deripaska spent $25 million of his own money.
- In September 2016 Andrew McCabe, now FBI Deputy Director, approached Deripaska again to assist framing Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort as a tool of the Kremlin as part of the FBI's "insurance policy" against Trump's election. Deripaska once invested $100 million with Manafort in a Ukrainian cable TV venture that failed. Deripaska sued Manafort, alleging he stole money (Deripaska likely paid Steele to write the pee-pee memo as revenge on Manafort). According to Deripaska, he laughed at the FBI's "insurance policy" scheme telling them: “You are trying to create something out of nothing.”
- Deripaska wanted to tell his story to the Senate Intel Committee in 2017, without immunity, but was blocked.
- In 2017 Deripaska was represented by Adam Waldman. Waldman also represented Christopher Steele. Sen. Mark Warner, vice chair of the Senate Intel Committee, used Waldman to try and set up a secret off the record meeting with Christopher Steele, a key witness in the Senate Intel Committee's Russian interference probe. Steele refused unless a formal request came in bi-partisan form with a Republican's signature as well.
- Mueller omitted any reference to Deripaska in the Manafort indictment.
- Mueller did not disclose to Manafort's defense team his professional relationship and conflict of interest with Deripaska.
- 3 July. Sara Carter: Who is Joseph Mifsud and What’s His Relation to Russia Investigation?
- 5 July. Sundance: Damn, is Bill Bar Corrupt Also? – DOJ Files New ‘Last Minute’ Motion to Keep Comey FBI Memo Content Hidden From Public….
- Catherine Herridge: Reluctant witnesses in FISA abuse probe agree to talk to DOJ inspector general.
- Likely Kathleen Kavalec.
- RealClearInvestigations: CrowdStrikeOut: Mueller’s Own Report Undercuts Its Core Russia-Meddling Claims.
- The report claims that the interference operation occurred “principally” on two fronts: Russian military intelligence officers hacked and leaked embarrassing Democratic Party documents, and a government-linked troll farm orchestrated a sophisticated and far-reaching social media campaign that denigrated Hillary Clinton and promoted Trump.
- But a close examination of the report shows that none of those headline assertions are supported by the report’s evidence or other publicly available sources. They are further undercut by investigative shortcomings and the conflicts of interest of key players involved.
- The report's timeline of events appears to defy logic. According to its narrative, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange announced the publication of Democratic Party emails not only before he received the documents but before he even communicated with the source that provided them. There is strong reason to doubt Mueller’s suggestion that an alleged Russian cutout called Guccifer 2.0 supplied the stolen emails to Assange.
- Mueller’s decision not to interview Assange – a central figure who claims Russia was not behind the hack – suggests an unwillingness to explore avenues of evidence on fundamental questions.
- U.S. intelligence officials cannot make definitive conclusions about the hacking of the Democratic National Committee computer servers because they did not analyze those servers themselves. Instead, they relied on the forensics of CrowdStrike, a private contractor for the DNC that was not a neutral party, much as “Russian dossier” compiler Christopher Steele, also a DNC contractor, was not a neutral party. This puts two Democrat-hired contractors squarely behind underlying allegations in the affair – a key circumstance that Mueller ignores.
- Further, the government allowed CrowdStrike and the Democratic Party's legal counsel to submit redacted records, meaning CrowdStrike and not the government decided what could be revealed or not regarding evidence of hacking.
- Mueller’s report conspicuously does not allege that the Russian government carried out the social media campaign. Instead it blames, as Mueller said in his closing remarks, "a private Russian entity" known as the Internet Research Agency (IRA).
- Mueller also falls far short of proving that the Russian social campaign was sophisticated, or even more than minimally related to the 2016 election. As with the collusion and Russian hacking allegations, Democratic officials had a central and overlooked hand in generating the alarm about Russian social media activity.
- John Brennan, then director of the CIA, played a seminal and overlooked role in all facets of what became Mueller’s investigation: the suspicions that triggered the initial collusion probe; the allegations of Russian interference; and the intelligence assessment that purported to validate the interference allegations that Brennan himself helped generate. Yet Brennan has since revealed himself to be, like CrowdStrike and Steele, hardly a neutral party -- in fact a partisan with a deep animus toward Trump.
- 6 July. Two time convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein arrested on charges of sex trafficing with three dozen minors between 2002 and 2005; Epstein was an informant for Mueller's FBI. Epstein is a billionaire megadonor to Democrats.
- Maurene Comey, daughter of James Comey, is one of the prosecutors.
- 8 July. Margot Cleveland: How Having Mueller’s No. 2 Testify To Congress Will Hurt Democrats More Than Trump.
- Epoch Times: Will CIA Come Clean on Spygate?
- RAY McGOVERN: Ex-FBI, CIA Officials Draw Withering Fire on Russiagate.
- Hoft: Judicial Watch Uncovers Clinton Attorney Samuelson Interview with FBI – Indicates Hillary’s Emails Were Altered and Other Crimes.
- OANN: Clinton Library Refuses to Hand Over Information on Bill Clinton’s Ties to Jeffrey Epstein.</
- 9 July. CTH: DOJ Reverses Course in FARA Case – Calls Flynn “co-conspirator”, Doesn’t Want Flynn Testimony – Judge Sullivan Intervenes.
- Daily Caller: Intelligence Entrepreneur Joel Zamel Speaks Out For First Time Since Mueller Investigation/
- The Federalist: New Report: Mueller Lacks Substantiating Evidence Of Russian Election Interference.
- IWB: The Justice Department’s Inspector General Doesn’t Need to Delay Issuing the Report on FBI Abuse of the FISA Court.
- Federal Judge Dabney Friedrich rebuked Robert Mueller and the DOJ for falsely suggesting the IRA (Internet Research Agency) and Concord Management and Company, the so-called Russian troll farms, were linked to the Russian government.
- Politico reports: Trump dossier author Steele gets 16-hour DOJ grilling.
- 12 July. Realclearinvestigations: Isikoff Spins His Own Russian Conspiracy Theories -- Again.
- 14 July. Nunes warns Barr: Without prosecutions none “will trust the FBI or DOJ for generations”.
- “These are all a bunch of dirty cops”
- Weissman was briefed on the Steele dossier in the summer of 2016
- Weissmann’s early involvement with the chain of custody, according to legal advice Nunes received, effectively disqualified him from serving on Mueller’s team.
- List of names in the Obamagate scandal
- James Wolfe indictment
- Mueller show trials
- Andrey Vyshinsky
- Iraq army capitulates to Isis militants in four cities | World news | The Guardian
- Drafts of Director Comeys July 5, 2016 Statement Regarding Email Server Investigation Part 01 of 01, FBI Records: The Vault.
- pp. 83-84
- Caplan, Joshua (February 13, 2019). "Roger Stone files motion to force Mueller to prove he didn't leak to CNN". Breitbart website.
- El Pais (The Country) is the second most circulated daily newspaper in Spain. https://elpais.com/elpais/2019/03/13/inenglish/1552464196_279320.htmlL
- Does Kamala Harris Fundraiser Co-Host Have Connection to Global Money-Laundering Scandal?, Jordan Chariton, StatusCoup, Mar 13, 2019.
- The Joseph Mifsud archive, Brian Whitaker, Mar 22, 2018.
- RealClearInvestigations" CrowdStrikeOut: Mueller’s Own Report Undercuts Its Core Russia-Meddling Claims.
- Isikoff Spins His Own Russian Conspiracy Theories -- Again.